Unofficial Portkey Archive

Gone Camping...Oh Hell... by Tayler
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Gone Camping...Oh Hell...

Tayler

Traipsing through the brush

How long had it been, really? A week, a month? Hell, if I knew how long it would take to get where I was going, I would have never left. But you know how persistent curiosity is, right? Well, the sheer brut force of it was kicking at my heels whenever I slowed and made sure that I was thoroughly miserable the entire journey. I just wish it had of been my curiosity instead of hers.

"Do you realize that traveling by foot is simply unnecessary? Or have you forgotten the niceties of magic already?" I called to my slave driver, glancing around the familiar yet foreign view of ever-continuing forest. "I wouldn't be surprised though if you had. That was quite a tumble we took back there, despite how nice the healing process was…"

"Oh stop your complaining!" she shouted back over her shoulder. "We're almost there. And besides, the fresh air will do your sour lungs some good."

"Sour lungs? How, pray tell, does one's lungs go sour? I don't think we healed all of your bumps and bruises quite right."

I took a long step forward, a pace size that was already twice that of hers, and caught her arm as it swung backwards. She let out a delightful little yelp as I pulled her into me, her warmth almost too inviting and affecting my methods of control.

"Draco," she protested as if she were put out. If she really were, I would have considered letting her go but a small laugh followed her threat. "You can't be serious."

"Why not?" I asked, making sure my grip around her waist is secure before diving in to taste her. She struggled but as soon as I made contact, she was mine again.

I traced a familiar trail, starting at her collar bone and working my way up to her ear. It was my secret weapon and I exploited it frequently. I was lucky she hadn't become immune but the trick was to satisfying to leave dormant for too long.

A soft, barely audible, moan left her lips as I worked my magic. I was halfway when she tried to defend herself against me again but she knew as well as I did that she was trapped.

The smell of her was intoxicating. It was a mix of her natural sweetness mixed with the perfume of the underbrush that we had rolled on not an hour ago.

"Why don't," I say between nips and kisses, "we go home," another kiss, "and forget this little excursion. Hmm?"

My spell was broken faster than it had been cast. Why hadn't I learned to keep my mouth shut and not let on what I was thinking? I was so close!

"Draco Malfoy," she said as she slipped from my grasp. "You are such a…"

"Scoundrel? Villain?" I offer as I switch gears, adopting that pouty face that she seemed to adore so much. "I apologize for my rudeness. I've seen the error in my ways and I fit those labels correctly. You should teach me the rights and wrongs that I have so clearly gone without. Madame, I am your student. Teach me."

To add to the effect, I opened my arms wide and dropped to me knees. This action either worked too well or not well enough because her reaction was enough to make me wish I had not spoken so easily.

She grinned. Though adding to her already mouth watering allure, the expression made me slightly nervous. Normally my ploy would fall through, thrown back at me via a sigh or a you're-so-full-of-shit look. This response was new to our game and I was not sure whether I was about to finally see the dominatrix that I'd had boyish fantasies about or getting a beating, sans the pleasure aspect. I hoped and prayed for the first.

"I shall teach you all right," she said, sauntering back towards me. I didn't know that she had put so much distance between us until she closed the gap. She leaned over me, the sun behind her causing her hair to shine like fire. "You have been a naughty boy. And I know just how to deal with you."

'Yes!' I thought, feeling a sense of victory among other things. 'I knew that little fox I had dreamed about dwelled within her marvelous bosom! Wait, why is she looking at me that way? That was not what I pictured when I thought…Ah!'

In one quick motion she reached out, snatched the top of my ear between her finger and her thumb, and began to drag me to my feet so that I could walk behind her like a disobedient boy.

"Ack, Ginny!" I complained, finding it awkward to walk. "Let go!"

"You wanted me to teach you a lesson," she replied in a way that made me hate her gift of sarcasm. "I assumed that this would be beneficial. I'll let go when we get to the camp ground."

"Gin, this is ridiculous! We've been trekking through this forsaken place for hours and there has been no sign of civilization from the time we started to n...Ah! Ginny that hurts!"

"You're such a baby."

"Says the woman who screams when she sees a spider indoors."

Bad idea. She twisted my ear again, sending a fresh bout pain through the cartilage.

"Please Gin, just let go."

"Uh-uh," she said gleefully.

So much for my fantasy.

Author's note: So, this is my first attempt to do something humorous like this on this topic. I hope you all enjoy it despite its sad, vertically challenged aspect. Let me know if this is a keeper!