Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Potters Are Expecting by snoopy_pie
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Potters Are Expecting

snoopy_pie

Hello everyone,

I want thank scout for posting this challenge and I hope she has enjoyed it. This was originally posted on Fanfiction.net and I know it isn't perfect and it is short but I want to get it up on portkey for her. I hope you all enjoy it! This will most likely be my very last pregnancy fic. As always none of these characters are mine and I make no money off of writing them. That is basically it. Thanks for reading!

Manda

Harry eyed his perfectly, grilled steak and his stomach lurched uncomfortably. The vegetables that Hermione had steamed were beautifully displayed on his plate but he paled and felt like he was going to be really...REALLY sick. Maybe it is the smell that was causing his stomach to churn but either way he was not going to make it. Hermione was talking to him but she sounded so very far away...

"So I went to the doctor this morning and he said everything is going beautifully although...Harry?" Hermione paused and realized that her husband wasn't looking so good. Just as she was about to go to him he dropped his fork with a loud clang and bolted from the table to the bathroom. He nearly didn't make it before the terrible retching began.

Hermione grabbed a cool cloth and ran to the bathroom where she found poor Harry bent over the toilet looking pale and weak. She started to kneel down to him but he held up a hand and held her back.

"No! Stay back I must have a stomach flu or something and I don't want you to get sick." Harry lay down on the cool bathroom tile and groaned miserably. "Just let me lay here awhile. I never want to move again." He moaned.

"Harry, honey you should go to bed. Do you want me to save your dinner?" She ignored his protests to stay back and placed the cool cloth over his forehead covering the dim scar that used to be the main concern of their life. "I could brew you a potion to help settle your stomach..." Hermione was concerned. Over the past few days Harry had began to do a few strange things. It all started when she found out she was pregnant and while she felt fantastic Harry seemed to be acting oddly. Perhaps it was just stress she thought absently. She would look it up tonight when he fell asleep. He seemed so tired lately.

Hermione helped him to their bedroom after some coaxing and waved her wand over him to remove his clothing. She taped her wand toward the chest of drawers and pulled out a set of green Pajamas when he pawed at her. "I don't want those," he complained. I want the other ones. They'll make me feel better."

Hermione shook her head and kissed him on the cheek. "Of course honey, I just forgot." She soothed. Once again she flicked her wand toward the dresser and immediately a set of blue Pajamas with tiny golden snitches shimmering over the material flew to her outstretched hand. He complained and groaned the entire time it took her to get him dressed and under the covers. Finally, she leaned down to kiss him and he warded her off.

"Don't kiss me. You will make me sick again." He whined pathetically. Hermione blinked. He had never refused a kiss from her before. This was most peculiar indeed. She patted him on the shoulder and left him in peace to finish her own dinner. After she did the dishes she went to their private Library to research Harry's symptoms, but there was nothing that she could find. She would have to call a healer in the morning.

Later that night Hermione was being shaken awake by Harry. Now Hermione was more than used to being awakened in the middle of the night by her husband but he was usually a bit more romantic. In fact Hermione had found that married life with Harry meant long sexy nights and she had to admit that she could certainly use one of those nights right now, with or without the romance. As she turned to him she softly kissed his neck and her hands found their way underneath his pajama top but Harry stopped her.

"Hermione...what are you doing?" He lightly grabbed her hands and gave her an amusing grin. Hermione had never been so bold before when initiating sex but he had to admit that this was a welcome change. He realized that his craving for taco chips and yogurt could wait while he sampled the delights that his wife was offering to him. Harry never got tired of making love to Hermione. Just the mere touch of her skin could get his blood pumping and after 3 years of marriage things in the bedroom just kept getting hotter and hotter.

"What do you think I am doing?" She purred and ran her fingers through his hair suggestively. "Is my guy feeling a bit better?"

Harry gave her a wicked smile and pulled her beneath him. "I've never been better," he whispered huskily, and she gasped with anticipation. He bent his head down low to nuzzle her neck just the way she liked and was rewarded by a soft moan escaping her lips. Merlin, he loved how she moaned like that, he thought vaguely. Whatever had caused him to wake her up to begin with had completely left his mind the moment she arched her body up to press against his. Her softness was a delightful contrast to his hardness and Hermione loved how he used his entire body to lightly touch and tease her. They moved together with comfortable ease simply enjoying the feel of each other as they lost one piece of clothing after another. This couple adored each other and it showed in their lovemaking with each tender caress and touch. Passion...obsession...desire; Harry and Hermione were all of these things and no matter how many times they came together it felt like they were discovering each other for the first time as man and woman. Hot...pulsing...burning; Harry loved how she melted into his arms and Hermione loved how his eyes shimmered with undisguised desire burning within their depths. Soon they were both lost in each other as they had so many times before and the magical energy they created nearly took out the lights for an entire city block.


-->