Unofficial Portkey Archive

It's A Muggles Life by Lady_Slytherin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

It's A Muggles Life

Lady_Slytherin

It's a muggle's life.

Prologue

Summary: The war is over. The dark has won. Harry Potter is dead. In a bid to save his friends lives Harry mutters the spell to send his friends to live a life away from Voldemort and magic. But Harry never intended to send Draco, Pansy Parkinson, Narcissa and Belaxtix.

Darkness shrouded the battlefield. A clearing away from the main battle there stood two figures amidst the fallen bodies. The two circled each other both waiting on the other to make the first move.

In another part of the battle another pair mirror the movements of the first. Wands extended at their sides. Neither one backing down or looking away from the others glare. Hatred emanating from their every pore.

"You've lost Potter! Your friends are dead, your army defeated! Even if you succeed in killing me there are a hundred waiting to take my place!"

"As long as you live I have a purpose Voldemort! I will avenge my parents, avenge Dumbledore!"

"Surrender Potter!"

"NEVER!!!"

"So be it…"

Voldemort rose from the ground his wand pointed to the ground.

"Accio…"

Harry never got to finish as the ground under him changed and hundreds of claws rose all looking to impale him. Harry dodged them looking for a way to distract the dark lord or a way to summon his broom.

Voldemort played the ground like a conductor, steering Harry to the ground where his one true love lay dying. Her bloody corpse gave Voldemort a sense of joy at killing the most knowledgeable witch he had ever know but a waste of talent. Dirty Mudblood!

Harry saw her pink sweater before he saw her. He stopped her face covered in tendrils of blood. Her legs were bent at impossible angles, as was her neck.

"Hermione" Harry whispered.

At the same time the ground shook. Harry snarled ready to face her murderer. He never saw the steely coloured rock until it was too late. It rocked through the ground piercing his chest. Blinding pain consumed him. Pain of regret, for dragging his friends into this. Maybe it would have been better for them if they had never met him…

Ginny glared at the pale Deatheater before her. She had witnessed him kill her brothers one by one. He knew she was there and had made her watch. Baring her teeth she snarled at him.

"Always the vixen. Eh Ginny?"

"I'll kill you Malfoy."

"Ooh I'm Scared!"

"You are just like your father Malfoy! A cold and evil puppet!"

"We knew this would happen Gin, He'll kill my mother if I didn't"

"Oh so it's ok mine died!"

"It had to be done! If there was another way I'd have taken it!"

"Sure as long as your precious family is saved. To hell with everyone else's!"

"Gin…"

"Shut up Malfoy!"

"I love you Gin."

"How could you? you just maimed my family and made me watch!"

"So you would hate me enough"

"Enough for what?"

Draco threw his wand to the ground where Ginny stood. He raised his arms to his head then fell to his knees.

"To kill me Gin."

"Gladly"

Harry lay dying his broken body failing him. His eyes on Hermione's lifeless brown ones. Slowly his mouth formed the words Dumbledore had taught him.

Ginny raised her wand

"Avada…"

Then she woke. Ginny sat up with a start. That dream again. Ginny looked and what lay before her confirmed her suspicions. She wasn't Ginny Weasley at all. She had fell asleep reading that blasted Harry Potter book again! Bloody overactive imagination she thought. With that she got up to get ready for another pointless day at work.


-->