Unofficial Portkey Archive

Covert Operations by dragonsangel68
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Covert Operations

dragonsangel68

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling; I just like to play with them a little.

COVERT OPERATIONS

PART ONE

The attacks all over London had been fierce and relentless until now. Many had died, Muggles and Wizards alike, and scores more had been injured in the war. Ginny Weasley thought she should feel lucky that she'd rarely been involved in the battles that raged. She knew her safe posts had much to do with Harry's input on the strategic positioning of personnel, and it was for that reason alone she found herself wandering through the wizarding shopping district.

All had been quiet in Diagon Alley for a few weeks, but the Order of the Phoenix didn't trust that the Death Eaters had finished with the area just yet. Instead they stepped up patrols, waiting for the followers of Voldemort to strike again. Ginny had been stationed there for a week, doing regular patrols and generally keeping an eye on all movement in the vicinity. She knew if the Order got wind of an upcoming attack she'd be moved again, but she didn't mind all that much. It wasn't a bad post, but due to the lack of activity in the area it was a little boring. The occasional shopper turned up and those needing to do business with Gringotts, but most people weren't foolish enough to chance an encounter with Death Eaters unless they absolutely had no other choice. In addition, many of the shops had closed their doors at some stage over the last three years, so there really wasn't much to come to Diagon Alley for these days. As mind numbing as it was, she could certainly think of worse posts to be stationed at given the present climate of the wizarding world.

With the end of the alley in sight and nothing of importance to see, she began to turn back to retrace her steps. Lost in her thoughts she'd not heard anyone move close to her, so when someone grabbed her from behind, the scream that mounted in her throat would have been earsplitting, if only she could have released it. The person, a man from his scent and the feel of his hand across her mouth, dragged her into one of the abandoned stores despite her vigorous fight for freedom.

"I'll release you if you promise not to make a sound," the man hissed in her ear when they'd reached the back of the store. "Death Eaters are arriving in the alley as we speak, and if they know you're here they will kill you. Do you promise not to scream?"

Ginny nodded furiously against the man's hand. With her heart hammering so loudly against her chest and her mind screaming at her to escape his grasp any way she could, it was any wonder she could actually hear him.

"Right, I'm letting you go now."

Her release was excruciatingly slow, but the relief she felt as his hands loosened their grip on her body and from across her mouth was just about cause for celebration. As soon as she was free she spun around to confront her attacker. There was no hiding her astonished expression when she recognized who had dragged her into the vacant store, and away from danger, if the sounds now coming from Diagon Alley were any indication of just how nasty things had turned outside.

He was thinner than she remembered and somewhat unkempt, but there was no disguising the white-blond hair and cold gray eyes. She should have been drawing her wand and hexing him into next century, but something deep in his eyes stayed her hand. "Malfoy?"

With a heavy sigh Draco Malfoy admitted his identity.

"Why did you-"

"Because they will kill you if they see you."

"And you won't kill me?"

"No."

"I'm just supposed to believe you, am I?"

"Didn't Potter tell you I'm useless at killing people?"

"That was years ago."

"Nothing has changed. I still can't do it." Draco didn't know what was compelling him to make such brash admissions, but he seemed powerless to stop himself.

Ginny nodded understandingly. "Neither can I," she admitted in a small voice.

"No one knows," Draco insisted strongly. "They'd kill me if they knew how many I let live."

"Your secret's safe with me." Ginny looked around the store and realized she was in Ollivander's. Since Malfoy had no intention of killing her, she thought she'd make her escape now rather than later. "How do I get out of here?"

"You can't, there's no back door, and if you go out there they'll kill you... eventually."

"What if they come in here?"

"They'll kill both of us."

"Why would they kill you?"

"For not killing you first, and for hiding while all that rubbish is going on."

Ginny's mind weighed up the situation quickly. "Oh gods, I'm going to die!"

"Will you shut up, Weasley! If they hear you, you'll die even sooner."

"I'm going to die," she whimpered, unable to remain silent.

"Yeah, well, so am I when they find us."

Curiosity pushed her fear aside momentarily. She'd always been an inquisitive girl, and the habit of having to know everything hadn't left her when she grew into a woman. He sounded so unaffected by the prospect of losing his life, so she was naturally intrigued. "Then why are you in here risking your life?"

"Because I can't do it anymore. I never wanted to do it, not really."

"So you'd rather die than continue?"

"Not particularly, but if they find me hiding while the destruction is going on, they will kill me. Insubordination isn't something the Dark Lord forgives anyone for."

"Why did you drag me in here as well? You could have just left me out there to die."

"I don't know," Draco admitted quietly. "I thought maybe you'd seen me, but then I realized you hadn't."

It still didn't make sense to Ginny. He was more the type to save his own skin and not bother with anyone else. "You still could have left me out there."

"I've seen enough, they wouldn't have killed you straight off."

"And what would they have done?"

Draco looked the young woman up and down. There was no denying she was attractive. Weasley or not, she had grown into a very beautiful woman.

Her skin began to crawl under his gaze. It was like he was looking straight through her clothes, and not just picturing her naked, but actually seeing her naked. It suddenly dawned on her what the Death Eaters would do to her if they caught her. She felt physically ill.

"Caught on now, have we, Weasley?"

"Yes," she breathed more than vocalized.

"So now you know why I removed you from the situation."

"But that doesn't explain why you, of all people, would do something like save me."

"I'm tired of it all, Weasley. I'm sick of hearing women scream, of hearing people die, and all for nothing other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Do you want to defect?"

"I can't. No one can leave the service of the Dark Lord and live to tell the tale."

"People have done it, and the Order can help you-I can help you."

Draco shook his head. "It's not worth it."

"But it is."

"No, and besides, as soon as we're discovered in here they'll kill us anyway, so it's too late to do anything anyhow."

Ginny paled considerably. He was deadly serious, and not at all visibly concerned about the prospect of dying. She on the other hand wasn't quite ready to go down without a fight. "No! There has to be a way out of here."

"There isn't. I checked it before I noticed you out there."

"So you dragged me into a dead end? A trap?"

"Not a trap. I just didn't want you to be out there when they found you." He couldn't explain why, it was a mystery to him, and went against everything he supposedly believed in, but he'd acted upon his gut feeling and that was all there was to it. "There's every possibility that they won't come in here, and we'll both live."

Ginny glanced towards the dirty windows at the front of the store. People in black cloaks were moving through the street, and every so often she could hear a nasty hex being shouted, followed by a flash of light. Her simmering fear morphed into panic instantly. "Oh gods, we're going to die!"

"We might not," Draco uttered as he watched her eyes grow wide with terror.

"We will! They're going to come in here and kill you, then-then do unspeakable things to me," she shrieked.

Draco took a step toward her, but she backed away. He had to calm her down before his comrades heard her. "They may not come in."

"They will! I know they will! We're going to die!"

He watched as she continued to back up until she hit the back wall of the store. Her eyes were like that of a wild beast caught in a trap. It didn't bode well for them waiting here, undetected, until the revelry died down outside. The way she was shrieking it would take only minutes before someone heard her, if they hadn't already, and the store was stormed. Again he moved toward her, but with every step he took her caterwauling got louder. "Weasley, shut up!"

She was either beyond hearing him, or had decided to ignore him in favor of meeting her maker sooner.

There was only one thing to do: save both their lives. Without contemplating the consequences Draco crashed his mouth onto hers, and kissed her with every fiber of his being.

Her hands began pummeling his chest, and when that didn't work she tried to scream, but his tongue invaded her mouth the moment it opened. Perhaps it was something to do with the knowledge that she would more than likely die before seeing the sun again, or maybe he was just an extraordinarily good snogger, she didn't know or even want to know at that point, but she began to respond fervently. Unbidden physical reactions were taking place in her and with their situation as precarious as it were, she saw no other option but to act upon those feelings before they consumed her, or she died. Her hands tangled in his hair, tugging at the fine platinum blond strands with enough force to make him groan into her mouth.

She knew he was feeling the same, or at least his body was giving a clear indication that their union affected him. His hard cock pressed into her stomach, demanding attention as his mouth trailed down her neck, which she exposed willingly. When he tore open her bodice, she willingly offered her breasts to his mouth and reveled in the ferocious fire gathering strength between her legs. He repeatedly bit her hard, and then soothed her mottled skin with his tongue. It was as if he wanted to make her hurt and then overwhelm her with comfort.

The need to feel close to another human being was undeniable, and Ginny was beyond caring who that other person might be or whom he might support. She simply needed to feel. Her fingers began clawing at his robes, not caring that she was removing fine slivers of skin in her rush to feel his bare chest.

"Take me now," she uttered into his hair.

Draco eagerly reached down, not bothering to question her demand, and unbuckled his belt. He didn't know why he was reacting to her so zealously, and he didn't bother to pause to examine the possible reasons. The relief he felt as he released his throbbing cock from its confines pushed all rational thought from his mind entirely. There was little time to waste as he hoisted her legs up to surround his hips and pressed her hard against the wall. He tore her knickers from her body and entered her with one swift movement.

She gasped as he thrust into her hard and fast, but her practically unintelligible cries of 'don't stop' spurred him on, not that he could have stopped even if she'd started screaming 'rape'. There was no tenderness, no love in the act. It was raw emotion, bordering on hate that kept them both locked in the most intimate of embraces.

Ginny began a chant of 'oh God' that rose in crescendo with every successive stroke until the words themselves were indistinguishable from the howl of pleasure that over took her as she climaxed.

The sensation of her muscle spasms trying to milk him of his seed was too much to ignore, and mere seconds later Draco emptied himself into her with a feral growl.

When it was over and all that could be heard was their panting breaths, they slowly straightened their clothes silently. Draco spied her torn knickers on the floor at her feet and scooped them up before she could, pocketing them without a word.

Their moans and cries of ecstasy had alerted no one to their presence in the store. It seemed the deities were protecting them, or luck was simply on their side that fateful day. Whatever the reasons, the other Death Eaters hadn't heard them, and an undeniable bond had been formed between the two. No longer did their eyes glare in hatred or fear at each other. Neither could explain what had changed, nor did either of them want to explore the situation too closely.

All appeared to be calm outside, a fact that surprised neither of them. Death Eater attacks had become short violent bursts mayhem, rather than drawn out battles. It seemed they wanted to cause the maximum amount of destruction in the least amount of time possible and then leave, believing they were winning the war while the Ministry cleaned up after them.

"Do you think it's safe?" Ginny whispered.

"I'll check, just wait here until I give you the all clear." Draco walked to the door and eased it open slowly.

A quick scan of the street showed just one of his companions left in the immediate vicinity. He waved his hand behind him to let Ginny know that it wasn't yet safe for her to escape, and walked out into the street deliberately adjusting the zipper in his trousers as he went.

Theodore Nott looked over to his old friend, noting the way he was adjusting himself. "Malfoy, where have you been?"

"Found myself a little delight," Draco answered nonchalantly. "Are we all finished here?"

"Yeah, for the time being."

"Good, best we head off before the Aurors start arriving." Draco looked up the street as if expecting the Ministry officials to start appearing instantaneously. "Breaking out of Azkaban would be a pain in the arse, and I hear the food is atrocious."

Nott tossed his head in the direction of Ollivander's. "Anything left for an old mate?"

Draco smirked coldly. "You know me. I don't leave anything for anyone. Besides the whore is probably stone motherless cold by now."

"You only just did it, didn't you?"

"Her screaming was getting on my nerves, so I killed her before I finished with her the first time."

"You fucked her after she stopped breathing?"

The blond Death Eater shrugged indifferently. "Until she started to go cold."

Nott grimaced with distaste and shoved his friend in the shoulder. "You need help, Malfoy."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Ginny waited until she heard two distinct pops of Disapparation before moving to the front of the store cautiously. She wished she hadn't overheard the conversation between the two Death Eaters, because now she felt like she needed to scrub her skin raw to remove the filth she'd just lain with, but first she had to make it out of here alive. She scanned the street as best she could without leaving the relative safety of the store. When she saw no living soul on the street she left in a hurry, Disapparating the moment she stepped clear of the shop's wards.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Twelve months later

Ginny watched the others in the camp carefully, looking for an opportunity to slip away unnoticed. It wasn't long before everyone was suitably occupied, and she could make her move towards the thick forest bordering the camp. She knew she only had to make it just two feet into the thick undergrowth and she'd be well out of sight. They'd been here for what seemed like eons, yet it had been only months, but as a result she knew her way through the forest well. Intelligence had filtered through and told them they weren't far from a large camp of Death Eaters, but they had yet to discover the exact location. As such, no one was supposed to leave the safety of the campsite alone, but no one ever noticed she was missing for hours at time every couple of days.

She knew it was wrong with every fiber of her being, but no matter how much she tried to convince herself not to go to him; she found she couldn't help herself. There was something that drew her to him, something that kept her returning time and again. Perhaps it was the knowledge, the adventure, of knowingly doing something wicked that spurred her on, or the adrenalin rush she got when she was with him, always afraid they'd be caught together. Not that it truly mattered what the reasons behind her affair with the enemy were when she was helpless to put a stop to the whole sordid business.

Once clear of the camp, Ginny broke into a light jog, covering the familiar path to her forbidden lover as fast as she could. The clearing where they often met, where they had sex, for that was what it was, she didn't love him or so she tried to tell herself, was empty when she arrived. No matter, she would wait. Sometimes he arrived before her, and sometimes she had to wait hours for him to appear. She made herself comfortable on the edge of the clearing, in the shadows of the surrounding bushes. Her mind began to wander to how this had come about, as it always did at times when she had the opportunity to reflect on what she was doing.

How did she, Ginevra Molly Weasley, come to be having a sordid affair with a Death Eater? It was as much of a mystery to her as it would be to anyone who tried to reason it out. She was a respected and trusted member of the Order of the Phoenix, fighting a war on the side of good. Over the months, she'd come up with all sorts of bogus reasons why she was in this situation, but she knew they were simply poor excuses for her behavior. Perhaps another examination of how it all began would help her find the tie that bound her to this despicable villain.

She'd only been in the camp for a day when she'd stumbled upon him, hiding in the underbrush just off of a trail. As he'd ultimately saved her life that day in Diagon Alley a few months previous, she couldn't bring herself to turn him in, so she let him go free, but not before he'd paid for her kindness. The sex was hard and fast, and entirely satisfying. When she left, she thought it was the last she'd see of him, but it seems he had different plans. A few days later he was there again, waiting for her in the thick underbrush. Again they'd copulated, and then returned to their respective sides of the war.

Since then they'd met a few times a week. Sometimes he'd send a discreet message to her, setting up a meeting in the more secluded areas of the forest. On other occasions, he'd be waiting for her just off one of the trails she regularly patrolled and he'd drag her into the dark undergrowth, away from prying eyes.

They didn't speak much, conversation was hardly important when physical indulgence was to be had. Neither had turned spy for the other side, and the war they were fighting on opposing sides was never discussed. It was almost as if the war didn't exist when they were together. They'd simply fuck each other and go on their merry, fully sated, way.

Ginny knew he had to be camped nearby, but she never asked exactly where. She had no idea if he knew where the camp for the Order of the Phoenix was located, or if he even cared to know. It just wasn't of any importance when they were together.

"Been waiting long?"

She jumped a little at the disturbance. "Not really. Were you followed?"

"Of course not," he responded with a hint of his boyhood arrogance.

"Good." Her gaze turned from placidly happy to smoldering temptress in the mere seconds it took for her to rise and cross the clearing to him.

He encompassed her face with his hands and delved deep into her mouth with his tongue. Her body reacted immediately in a way that only he could evoke. With her temperature rising quickly, the need to feel him inside of her grew.

They wasted no time in divesting each other of their clothing. It wasn't a delicate procedure, but rather it was fraught with unbridled voracity. Whether or not he'd been followed was irrelevant when they both knew it was dangerous to linger in one place too long. Either side could catch them together, and if it were his, they'd both be put to death.

When he picked her up, her legs snaked around his waist instinctively. The short trip to the center of the clearing where the grass was at its softest was covered in less than a second, but that was all it took for him to engulf one of her nipples in his hot mouth. It didn't seem possible that he could already be panting as he knelt to the ground with her still clinging to him, but he was and he was getting even more breathless with every touch of her body. Never before had any woman been able to stir such feelings of raw lust in him just by her mere presence.

As he lowered her to the lush green grass, his mouth ran down her body. Gooseflesh rose on her torso in direct contradiction to the fire burning deep within her. She enclosed his face in her hands, and directed him to her most sensitive areas. His tongue played havoc with her senses, and before long she was moaning with primordial longing. If she didn't feel him inside her soon, she was going to expire from deprivation. Her hands drifted up her body, caressing sensually as they went and came to rest on her breasts. Intent on helping herself reach the plateau of euphoria, Ginny massaged herself, tweaking her nipples every so often and allowing small whimpers of pleasure to escape her throat.

Draco grinned between her legs when her first moan resounded through the clearing. He liked to believe he was the only one capable of making her sound so wanton. Not that they spoke of other lovers or anything like that. It wasn't a safe topic to indulge in, especially when he'd likely hunt anyone down if he knew they were touching his paramour. Her leg brushed against his throbbing erection, causing him to shudder with pleasure, and he decided he wanted more attention from her in that area, but of course it was impossible given his position.

Her hips rocked against his mouth, encouraging him to continue, and at the same time making her approval known. She pouted slightly, and groaned in disappointment when he began to trail his mouth up her body again, nipping and licking attentively as he rose. While his actions were sending pleasant ripples of pleasure through her body, they weren't as intense as the sheer immense delight she felt when he concentrated on her more erogenous zones.

He slipped his fingers into her wet warmth and moaned himself at the feel of her body so ready to accept him. Draco lifted himself slightly off of her to watch her reaction to his ministrations. Over the last few months, he'd discovered it was one of the most erotic things he'd ever witnessed. She was a picture of unadulterated lust; her eyes glazed, her mouth slightly parted, her chest rising and falling with her jagged breaths, her own hands roaming her body wantonly seeking the euphoria she craved, her long creamy legs twitching in the grass as if begging him to part them even more. Draco was sure if he allowed himself enough time he could actually come just watching her writhe on the ground.

Ginny's hand left her own body, blindly seeking some part of his anatomy to encourage him to take her further. The guttural moan he released in her ear when her fingers wrapped around his length sent shivers of delight down her spine. She could feel him pressing himself into her hand, as though he were trying to sink into her flesh to increase the pleasure he was obviously feeling.

Draco watched her small hand pump his hard cock in rhythm with the rock of her hips. He ached to come all over her, but he resisted the urge, knowing full well it would feel a hundred times more satisfying to explode within her all encompassing heat. He ran his thumb over her hard bud of nerves and smirked as she bucked her hips sporadically into his hand. She was close if the tension in her body was anything to go by.

The feel of him in her hand only made her yearn for him more. His solid length would feel amazing gliding in and out of her, taking her to the next level of ecstasy and beyond. When his thumb flicked over her clitoris, she was driven to the very brink control. She knew if he didn't take her soon she would have take command of the situation.

"Now," Ginny whimpered lustfully.

With a growl of satisfaction Draco moved to hover above her. He was the predator and she was his prey. Her legs opened wide to accommodate him comfortably. He watched her for a few moments. Her eyes were silently demanding him to finish what he had started-to extinguish the fire that he built.

She almost sighed in relief when he moved over the top of her, but he stopped poised at her entrance. The feel of his cock just sitting there, waiting to plunge into her made her nerve endings ache. His smug expression was one she'd seen many times before. She knew he thought he was in control of their little escapades, but the truth was she allowed him to believe that and it was time to remind him of that little fact. Her legs snaked around his waist and with a quick upward thrust of her hips she had successfully engulfed his full length.

A hiss of pleasure escaped him as her burning heat swallowed him whole. He knew he was pushing his luck hesitating so close to her, and it wasn't a surprise when she forced the issue. There was something inherently attractive about a woman who wasn't afraid to take what she wanted in the bedroom, or on the forest floor, whatever the case may be. It was simply the way it was between them. Both took from the other, very rarely giving anything unless it benefited them.

The feel of him inside her was blissful; it actually took the edge off of her need for completion, but it only for a few moments. All too soon the urge to find her euphoria had Ginny rolling her hips, trying to find a suitable rhythm to satisfy her need.

Draco watched her struggle toward completion without any assistance from him for a short while. He knew she'd eventually get there and take him with her without him so much as moving a muscle. He also knew this was not the way she liked it.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" she growled in a low voice.

He smirked at her and rolled his hips just once.

Ginny's pleasurable moan gave way to a frustrated snarl when he stilled.

"Something wrong?"

Rather than tell him what he already knew, Ginny did something she knew drove him mad. She clenched her muscles and released them, then repeated the performance a few more times; each time grabbing hold of his cock before he could withdraw from her.

"You wench," Draco ground out.

"If you don't like it why don't you stop me?" Ginny purred.

The fact of the matter was her actions drove him to the brink of self-control, not to mention somewhat lessened his staying power. He enjoyed the sensation too much, not that he'd ever admit that to her. With an almost primal growl, he drove himself through her taut muscles, withdrew and slammed into her again. Her shocked gasp morphed into barely intelligible words of encouragement as he continued. This was just the way he liked her-dirty and demanding.

"Oooh, yes! Fuck me harder!"

Draco increased his pace, and not surprisingly, she kept up with him. "Like this?"

"Oh god, yes!" Ginny paused to suck some air into her lungs. "Keep going... keep going..."

Draco continued his assault on her body as her words of encouragement continued to flow like a filthy river of curses. He was certain no one had ever heard her talk like this and that made it all the more of a turn on.

"Don't stop... don't stop... oh, fuck!"

Not willing to risk bodily harm, Draco heeded her mantra and continued to thrust at a furious pace. Before long, he could feel her beginning to pulse around him. Her screams of ecstasy were almost deafening him, but he was too busy trying to withhold his own climax to care.

As Ginny's crescendo began to wane, Draco allowed himself to relax. The moment he did he spilled his seed into her with an ineloquent grunt. She was still moving beneath him, ensuring that he was milked of every last drop.

With one last shudder, Draco collapsed on top of her. They lay together, still joined intimately, both shaking slightly from their exertions and breathing raggedly. The sounds of the nature were slowly engulfing them as their senses began to once again register their environs.

He was in no hurry to move. No hurry to return to the cold bleakness of the Death Eater camp a short distance away. She was warm and soft, and this was where he wished he could stay forever. Draco's eyes slipped closed as he nuzzled her neck.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The daily task of checking the area surrounding the base camp for anyone who didn't belong to their side of the war was boring to say the least, but entirely necessary for the safety of their camp and its occupants. It was rare that they came across anyone or anything for that matter, but it was still a matter of priority that it be monitored daily.

Harry and Ron trudged through the forest chatting about the latest Quidditch results. War may have been raging, but the Quidditch season stopped for no one and nothing.

Harry frowned suddenly and cocked his head to the side. "Shh, what was that?"

Ron shrugged. "Don't know."

The noise coming from somewhere deep in the forest was getting louder with every step they took. At the moment it still remained indistinguishable, but the fact that it sounded vaguely human spurred the two wizards into action. Without conferring, they began sprinting in the direction the racket was coming from. As was typical of both of them, they didn't bother to stop and consider what they were about to find as they burst into a clearing where the noise had reached a crescendo.

Ron stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes took in the scene before him. His mouth opened and closed many times soundlessly, and it appeared as though his brain refused to process the image he was being presented with.

Harry charged forward, bellowing at the top of his lungs. He knew Ron would snap out of his stupor in seconds and then all hell would break loose.

"Get off of her! Get off of her!"

Before the blond Death Eater could react, Harry yanked Malfoy up roughly by the shoulders and dropped him on the ground face first, a good distance from Ginny. When Draco attempted to gain his feet, Harry planted a large boot in his back and brutally pushed him to the ground, pinning him there. He could see the tread of his boot embedding in the pale flesh between the Death Eater's shoulder blades, and he pushed just a little harder.

"Ginny, are you all right?"

Harry looked over to see his best friend awkwardly trying to cover his sister with a cloak.

"I'm fine, Ron," Ginny responded angrily, taking the cloak her brother was trying to wrap around her and covering her state of undress. "Harry, let him go."

"What?" Ron stared incredulously at his sister. "He just raped you!"

"He did nothing of the sort. Did you hear me screaming?"

"Well..." Harry flushed deep crimson. "Yes, that's how we knew you were here."

Ginny closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Ron and Harry may have been fearless warriors, but they were seriously lacking in the intelligence department. "What you heard were screams of pleasure," Ginny said patiently.

"Pleasure?" Ron seemed to be having trouble comprehending what she was saying. "Pleasure? You've got to be kidding! You can't tell me you actually enjoyed that-that-"

"Yes, Ronald, I enjoyed it, and it wasn't the first time." Ginny wasn't certain what reaction her rash confession was going to get, but she couldn't find it in herself to care much. At the moment, her brother looked as though he was caught between having an almighty conniption and simply passing out. Harry, on the other hand, was pale and staring at her through his glasses with a rather sad look in his eyes. "Harry, will you get off of Malfoy? He's not going to do anything stupid."

"He already did," Harry growled in a low voice.

"Harry!"

"No, Ginny, he's a Death Eater, remember? The enemy!"

"He's not like the rest!"

"Why? Because he makes you-" Harry couldn't finish his sentence. Just the thought of the low-life beneath his boot being able to make Ginny sound like she had was enough to make his stomach churn.

"That's got nothing to do with it," Ginny insisted.

"Oh? Well why don't you tell us what makes you think he's not the filthy scum that he is?"

"He saved my life about a year ago when I was stationed in Diagon Alley," Ginny said softly.

"So he's demanding favors from you?"

"No! It's just something that-well, I don't know exactly-we just started and I-I think I love him." She cringed as her innermost thoughts burst from her mouth unintentionally.

"You love him? That's completely bonkers!" Ron bellowed. It was the first sound he'd uttered a sound since Ginny had mentioned enjoying what it was that she did with Malfoy. His mind was still trying to make sense of her words. "She must be under the Imperius, it's the only answer."

"Ron, I'm not under the Imperius or any other curse. I met Malfoy here, because I wanted to."

"A love potion! That's it," Ron announced triumphantly.

"No, Ron, I'm here of my own free will." Ginny fought to keep her voice even. She desperately wanted to scream and yell at the pair of 'heroes', but she knew it would serve no purpose, except to further confuse the issue.

"Well, it doesn't matter why or how you're here," Harry interrupted. "We've got him now, and he won't be seeing the light of day for a long time, if ever again."

"What are you talking about?"

"Azkaban," Harry stated callously.

Ginny's eyes grew wide as she realized what would happen to her lover. He'd never survive Azkaban. The thought that she probably wouldn't see him ever again had her eyes welling with tears instantly.

"What did you think we'd do with him?" Harry asked. "Let him go?"

"You can't do this to him. He really isn't like the rest. He hides when all the destruction is going on; when all the murders are taking place... he can't do it, he can't kill, Harry. Please?"

"Ginny, we're not letting him go. He'll be tried and sentenced to Azkaban. If he's lucky, he'll escape the Dementor's Kiss, but given his family history I doubt it."

"No," Ginny breathed more than vocalized. Her heart was racing a thousand times faster than it should, and her head hurt with all the thoughts trying to rush through it at once. All of a sudden the world began to swim in front of her.

"Ginny?" Ron started towards her, but was too late to catch her as she collapsed. "Bloody hell."

"You get Ginny back to camp, and I'll take care of this scum," Harry offered.

"Yeah," Ron muttered as he struggled to pick his sister up and keep the cloak covering her modesty in position.

"Right, Malfoy, put your hands on your arse," Harry ordered.

Rather than argue with the irate wizard, Draco followed the order as best he could, but it was a struggle to get his hands onto his backside with Potter pressing down on his back. As soon as his palms touched his cheeks, he felt his wrists being bound with a coarse piece of rope and Potter was making certain he'd not work his way loose, or ever feel the tips of his fingers again, given the tightness with which he pulled the length.

When he was satisfied that the Death Eater wasn't a flight risk, Harry snarled, "Get to your feet."

Draco hadn't begun to move when Harry brutally hauled him upwards, forcing him to stand on his feet. The hatred and disgust Draco saw in the other man's emerald eyes did not come as a shock. He knew he should try to defend himself, tell Potter that she had been an all too willing partner, but he knew it would make no difference to what the dark-haired wizard believed or how he treated him.

Before he left the clearing, Harry gathered the pile of discarded clothes and the wands belonging to the two lovers. With a tight hold on Malfoy's arm, he escorted him back to camp. The entire time he taunted him with what Azkaban was like and how it felt when a Dementor approached with you in its line of sight.

As they entered the campground everyone stared in horror at the Death Eater. It seemed bad news traveled fast around these parts, and Draco could hear nasty comments rolling out of everyone's mouths. He wished Potter had at least allowed him to slip into his pants before marching him through such a populated area. Some of the suggestions coming from certain parties were enough to make him tremble in fear for his very exposed manhood.

Harry stopped before what appeared to be a normal tent, and shoved Draco forcibly through the front flaps. Once inside Harry removed the rope binding the wizard's wrists with a flick of his wand.

Draco stayed on the ground rubbing his rope-burned skin ruefully.

"The tent is warded, so don't try to escape," Harry said flatly. "I'll be back later."

"Can I at least have my clothes?"

Harry paused and looked down at the blond man, before striding out of the tent.

Draco cursed every deity under the sun for not protecting him. While his mouth was still running off unchecked, a pair of trousers hit him in the head. From between the legs of the pants he could see Potter's head inside the tent.

"Don't get your dick caught when you zip up," Harry scoffed before walking away.

Draco could hear his school nemesis chuckling to himself as he walked away. He cursed again as he slipped his legs into his pants.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: Thank you to Rainpuddle13 for the beta. Written for dg_smutakkah by request of CaesiiOculi.

-->