Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Heart That Doesn't Mend by yomoedmb
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Heart That Doesn't Mend

yomoedmb

"Hermione, look!" Draco yelled excitedly running back to Ginny's bed.

At first her words were hard to understand but soon he could hear her words of love and strength.

"That's it, Ginny, fight it, fight it!" Draco whispered holding hard onto her hand as if to pull her out himself.

Suddenly Ginny sat up breathing hard, eyes wide open, sweat dripping down her face. "Tom!" She yelled. "He's back, he's in me. He wants to hurt my child. He wants another shell to live in!" Ginny panted and tears poured down her face. "I can't let him. Please, I can't let him hurt my baby boy!"

Draco drew her into his arms and gently pet her hair. "We won't let him Ginny, don't worry. He can't hurt you anymore, he's dead," Draco soothed her while eyeing Hermione worriedly.

"He's not dead. I saw him, he's trying to get me from the inside. Somehow his soul is in me," Ginny stated pulling away from Draco and looking at him confused. "You don't believe me?"

"That's … it's just impossible, Ginny," Hermione said, walking closer to the bed to lay a hand on Ginny's shoulder.

"It's not impossible! It's happening; he's trying to kill me!" Ginny yelled, alerting the mediwizard outside.

Soon the room was filled with a whole medical staff and Mrs Weasley. "This can't be happening," Molly said, surveying her daughter. "It was just a dream honey, but you're okay now."

"Why won't you believe me?" Ginny asked, looking at everyone in the room. She then laid back haughtily in her bed and rubbed her stomach and started murmuring that Harry would believe her.

At these words Draco left the room with a hurt expression on his face. Hermione followed him out having seen his temper rage before.

"Of course Harry would bloody understand, he heard bloody voices too! I feel like I'm not eve here, Granger! I'm doing all of this for nothing!"

"You're doing this to save her life,"

"And Harry's bloody child!" Draco huffed as he paced the waiting room not even noticing, or caring, that he was drawing attention.

"What about your speech earlier, Draco? About how you loved her and understood the continuance of Harry's blood?" Hermione asked, stopping Draco in his path.

"Because, I didn't know I'd be fighting Harry's ghost the rest of my life, or Ginny's dementia because he is gone."

"Her feelings aren't just going to disappear for him, Malfoy. She loved him more than any of us imagined and you're going to deal with it. Now either go in there and be there for her or just go home."

Draco sighed and shot Hermione a tired look before walking back into Ginny's room. He knew he'd come a long way with Ginny and wasn't going to let a memory win over him. No matter what he knew, she was his Narcissa and couldn't live without her. He walked back into her room and shooed the medical staff away and asked Molly for a moment of privacy with Ginny. He waited until everyone was gone and the door was shut before sitting in the chair beside Ginny's bed.

"What is happening, Ginny?" he quietly asked her, looking pensively in her eyes.

"Why bother? You think I've gone nutters."

Draco took a deep breath to clam his frustrations. "Just explain it to me and I'll tell you what we've found so far."

Ginny rolled her eyes before settling them back on his face. It was the first time she had seen him look so weathered and so much older than his true age. His blond locks were disheveled and his facial hair was growing in strongly. It looked like he hadn't slept in days and probably hadn't seen the sun in months. "Draco, when did you last go home?" she asked with concern lacing her words.

"It doesn't matter, Ginny, now tell me what happened."

Ginny knew he was too stubborn to tell of his sacrifices and decided to tell him it all before she could get an answer out of him. "When I first had the fits all I could hear was his voice saying my name. I would be standing in complete blackness and only saw a man in the far distance reaching or pulling something. Every time I went under he got closer. It never happened in my sleep, just during the fits. This last time though he was standing next to me with his hand on my shoulder. He was pulling or reaching out for me."

"He is being Voldemort?" Draco asked concentrating on her words.

Ginny nodded and continued. "He told me that when I killed him that part of him went into me, sort of like what happened with Harry. Tom told me that a meager sixteen year old could never defeat him. Said that he'd get rid of me and my child and take my body to come to rule again." Ginny stopped and looked at Draco to see if he believed her. He only signaled for her to continue.

"He said my weakness is still love and wanting to be accepted, like when I was younger. He knew about you Draco, said that you would leave me, that you were drugging me."

Draco looked at her sadly remembering what he said in the waiting room. "I'm not leaving you, Ginny. We will fight him. We read about possession and exorcism in some Muggle texts, Ginny. Maybe we could perform and exorcism on your."

"You read Muggle texts?" Ginny joked, raising an eyebrow.

"This isn't a joking situation, Ginny. Granger and I are going to all means to find a way to help you and your child," Draco stated sternly.

"You and Hermione are working together? Never thought I'd see the day."

Draco shrugged and a hint of a smile reached his lips. "She's a smart witch. Even if she is Muggleborn, anything can help."

"Will this exorcism hurt my child?" Ginny asked with her maternal concerns.

"I don't know, we'll talk to people about it."

"Draco, the drugs helped. They kept the fits at bay. It made it so he wouldn't last out with jealousy, jealousy over you. Help me subdue him," Ginny pleaded with heavy eyes.

Draco reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of pills. He handed two to Ginny and threw two back himself.

"I've missed you, Draco. In every way there is," Ginny confessed, pulling Draco to the bed with the strength she had.

"Do you love me, Ginny?" He finally asked not able to keep the question in much longer.

Ginny hesitated and looked idly down at her hands before bringing her eyes back up to Draco's. "I love that you care about me and help me. But, I don't love you like I did Harry. It's still so new, him not being here, and I loved him even before I met him. Your sex is better if that helps."

Draco smirked at her and swept a strand of hair out of her face. "I already know I'm a sex god, Ginny. I want you to know though that I won't ever stop loving you. Tell me when you're high, Ginny, then I can bring you bliss again."

"Here?" Ginny asked, eyes flying open in surprise.

"Nothing makes sex hotter than drugs and the chance you could get caught." A devilish gleam flickered in Draco's eyes at the thought of being inside of her again. He watched her eyelids slowly begin to drop and her pupils become smaller.

"He's gone for right now, lock the door," she insisted, sitting up and pulling her gown over her head.

Draco watched with admiration at how beautiful she was even five months pregnant. The pregnancy had caused her breasts to swell to a fuller size. Her curves were even more defined with her swelling belly. He turned away from the site to grab his wand and mutter a silencing and locking charm on the conveniently windowless door. Draco turned back around to find Ginny lying fully naked on the bed eyeing him with a yearning look.

His cock jerked at the site of her and he took a deep breath to stop the feeling of messing up his trousers just at seeing her. Slowly he dropped his robe on the floor and his shirt followed suit. Draco walked to the bed where Ginny unzipped his trousers and he stopped out of his shoes and pants. Ginny then pushed his boxers past his hips where they sank to the group. An intake of breath was heard as Ginny took his size in after so long without the beautiful site. Another intake of breath was heard, but this time from Draco when she took him in her hand. She looked up innocently at him, but with a brazen glint in them and squeezed gently on his member eliciting a groan to resonate from Draco's throat and hunger to surface in his eyes.

Draco gently removed Ginny's hand from his penis and kissed it softly. He looked deeply into her eyes as he helped her reposition on the bed to put her head on the pillow. Draco climbed onto the bed to kneel between her knees. Ginny closed her eyes not wanting to see her pregnant belly overwhelming her body.

"Watch me, Ginny," Draco's voice commanded between her legs.

Ginny repositioned the pillows behind her so she could see him barely over her stomach. She could see his blond hair as his mouth touched where she need him most. He lingered there for a second before traveling kisses on her inner thighs and then voyaging back to suck on her outer lips and repeated the routine on her other thigh. A whimper escaped her lips as she bucked wanting him to tongue her swollen clit. Slowly, he lifted his head up to smirk at her as he sucked a finger to moisten it. His finger penetrated her and she inhaled at the intrusion. New thing she knew his finger was stroking the sensitive spot in her while his tongue flicked her clit fast. She was about to burst when he stopped and started kissing her thighs again.

"Please, Draco," she moaned out.

"I'm not a manners person in bed, Ginny," was his only comment before continuing his kisses. He started stroking in her as he tongued her clit and this time let her topple over the edge as she screamed and dug her fingers into the sheets.

"Don't do that again?" he asked jokingly, while Ginny tried to catch her breath. She shook her head dramatically beckoning him to continue. Taking the signal he dove back in to tongue her clit with speed making her buck wildly.

"Please, Draco!" she screamed.

"Please, Draco, what?" Draco asked, still fingering her g-spot which rendered her speechless.

"Merlin, fuck me!"

"I don't think I can get Merlin, Ginny. Will I suffice?" he joked again while withdrawing his finger.

"Do it, Draco!" she gasped from the emptiness.

Tired of waiting himself he positioned himself at her entrance and slowly entered her inch by inch making both sigh in pleasure. With his hands positioned next to her so as to not lay on her pregnant belly he began to thrust smoothly.

"Merlin you feel amazing, Ginny," Draco moaned.

"Compared to the others." The statement escaped from her mouth before thinking and Draco stopped thrusting immediately

"I have only been with you, Ginevra, in the past year. No one has captivated me like you have. I will not be insulted just because I can remain faithful without wandering hands, unlike others."

"What does that comment mean? I've been unconscious for a while, Draco. The only thing penetrating me is Tom in my mind!"

"Do you want this, Ginny?" Draco snarled.

"Not anymore, no. Apparently we can't agree on things, so just leave!" Ginny snapped, pulling away from Draco to swing her legs off the bed to get dressed again.

Draco followed suit and climbed off the bed to retrieve his clothes and got dressed without even a glimpse at Ginny. After being fully dressed he proceeded to get rid of his charms and walked out of the room not even worried about Ginny's state of dress.

"Fuck you!" she yelled at his retreating back and got situated in her bed again with tears steadily flowing down her cheeks.

"Harry," was the only word that escaped her lips as she turned onto her side and cried her sorrows of so much loss.

-->