Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Lonesome Teen by DarkHarry
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Lonesome Teen

DarkHarry

A Lonesome Teen

By Harry's_Dark_Side

A story of Harry's angst with lyrics by The Goo Goo Dolls (lyrics are in italics.)

"It's such a sad night." Harry said with tears welling up in his eyes. "Hermione, I miss you so much. I wish you were here. "

And I'd give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't want to go home right now.

Staring up at the heavens, Harry shouted at the top of his voice. "I try to remember the good times, but all that comes to me is how I failed to protect you.

And all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life.

Cause sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight!

And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand.

When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am

"I can't ask for forgiveness, considering I cost you your life. I wish so much that you were here, and that I hadn't made such a huge mistake."

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming, or the moment of truth in your lies.

When everything feels like the movies, Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive.

And I don't want the world to see me, Cause I don't think that they'd understand.

When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am

As he sat on the edge off the cliff sobbing, Harry stood up and turned around. He took his wand out of his robe pocket, and pointed it at his chest. "Avada Kedavra!" he muttered in a quavering voice. There was a flash of green light, and with tears still streaking down his face, Harry Potter's body went sailing over the edge of the cliff right into the lake.

Up in the heavens, Harry wandered mindlessly. After a few days he gave up searching and laid down sobbing. "Harry." A feminine voice said from behind him. He rose and turned around to find himself face to face with Hermione. "I forgive you."

"Thank you, Hermione. I love you."

"I love you too, Harry. And up here no one can separate us. Now kiss me you idiot." She grabbed Harry and pulled him to her the pressed her lips passionately against his passionately.

And I'd give up forever to touch you, Cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, And I don't want to go home right now.

And all I can taste is this moment, And all I can breathe is your life. Cause sooner or later it's over, I just don't want to miss you tonight.