Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Potters Family's Newest Bundle of Joy by Poisonchik88
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Potters Family's Newest Bundle of Joy

Poisonchik88

"I'm never doing this again." Hermione Potter wheezed out a slight pout on her face. To be truthful she said that the last time she found her self in this predicament. Nevertheless, this time she swears she was never having another child again. It was finished, no more children for this Potter family.

She let out a deafening scream as a jolt of pain went through her. It felt like that time she had she had gotten hit with a particularly nasty hex Only this time it was as if that damn hex was aimed at her lower regions instead of her chest. Ten times more painful! She let out a string of obscenities she had no doubt picked from Ron as her lower body gave a nasty throb. She winced as Harry's grip on her hand squeezed tighter, almost to the point where it was painful.

She growled low in her throat before ripping her hand from his. She wanted nothing more than to have the roles reversed he should be here trying to push something the size of a bowling ball out of a tiny , tiny little hole. While she sat there and did nothing just held, his hand and mumbled nonsense into his ear every time the doctor told him to push. . Yeah that sounded like heaven!

Granted they have not got to pushing yet but she knew it was coming soon. She could feel it.

"Do that breathing thing Ginny mentioned." Harry offered helpfully as he looked down at his wife. The pain in her eyes was making it hard from him to look at her. He hated when she was in pain.

"Give me your hand." Hermione pleaded regretting letting go of it before.

"Why are you hurting?" Harry asked, Hermione rolled her eyes in annoyance

"No I'm feeling romantic." Hermione growled out sarcastically making Harry smirk. Hermione glared at him, she wanted to smack that smirk right of his attractive yet annoying to no end face.

Hermione was sure that if there was a way she could bottle this pain she would. It would make an excellent method of torture one she would love to use on Harry right about now.

"Come on Herms we can do this." Harry said as he gently pushed her sweaty hair from her face.

We could this. Where was the we here?

She remembered last time he called her Herms they had been lying in bedroom after a particularly hard day at work. Hermione was beyond tired at this point, she did not realize how grueling it could be to travel halfway around the world , fight another lame wizards attempt to become the next Voldemort and still make it home to make dinner and take care of the kids.

"Herms..." She should have seen it coming than his voice was soft, gentle, and slightly pleading. However, at the time she was so exhausted, she did not realize he lulling her into a false sense of security. "I want a second child."

When Hermione's eyes snapped, open in surprise all the tiredness was gone from her in an instant.

"No." She answered flatly making; Harry's eyes shine with bewilderment. She loved their first child Seth to death but there was no way she was going through all that pain again. Besides Seth was only two years old, they should at least wait until he was three before they began discussing children again.

Harry recovered from shock in an instant, smiling at her has he pulled her on top of him. Kissing her neck before continuing to go now her arm, making her smile despite everything, he just seemed to have that effect on her. Her protests had turned to moans, as he proceeded into his own way of convincing her. A way worked every time no matter the debate was.

Hermione whimpered as she squeezed Harry's hand harder. The pain was excruciating, it was suppose to lighten up, but instead the contractions were starting to end. Which meant the painful part was on its way.

"It's time. I need you to push." The doctor advised as he pushed the hospital gown further up her stomach.

Hermione took a deep breath before sitting up halfway and giving the best damn push her weary body could offer. Her fingernails were digging painfully into, Harry's hand leaving little crescent moon shaped bruises; if she squeezed any harder, he was sure there would be blood.

"Push, Herms ,"Harry encouraged

Hermione rolled her eyes in annoyance. Just what did he think she was doing? Did this look like she relaxing. Because as far she was concerned she sure as hell was not. The pain was unbearable and blinding her for moments at time. It seemed as if her body was wrapped tightly in a spiked blanket and every time she moved to push the pain just got worse and worse. As if it was puncturing her body like that blanket.

"You can do it." Hermione's lips pressed together in a tight thin line. She was half expecting to him to start shouting Hermione, Hermione, She's our man if she can't no one can.

Hermione collapsed back on the bed panting she just could not do it anymore her body was just too feeble.

"You're starting to crown." The doctor informed her as it was the best damn news in the world.

Hermione let out a disgruntled grunted, `Yay fucking Whoo .Just get it out of me.' Hermione thought

"Just one more push," said the doctor.

"Come on, Hermione. We'll soon be there."

There was that fucking we again! Hermione fumed as she resumed pushing tiny whimpers escaping her lips as she tired to hold them back. Finally, she could lay her head back down on the pillow as the sound of the child's cries reached her ears.

"Congratulations, on the birth of your new daughter." Hermione closed her eyes in relief, as the doctors went about cleaning and weighing the baby only stopping to let Harry cut the baby's umbilical cord.

Hermione watched through half closed as the nurse wrapped the baby in a pink blanket before handing it over to Harry.

Tears leaked through her eyes as Harry glanced at his newborn daughter for the first time. If the look in his eyes were any indication, she was sure that their daughter would be a Daddy's girl.

"Hey there, Kiddo," Harry said softly and gently. "I'm your daddy."

Harry adjusted the newborn easily, it always surprised her how gentle and great he was children. The look of love and wonder in his eyes was mesmerizing. She smiled as he placed a small, squirming infant in her arms. She looked down.

Suddenly all the pain did not matter all that mattered was looking down at the beautiful little girl in her arms. Through all that pain she received a tiny wrinkled miracle. She laughed as little as Harry's thumb wiped a few stray tears from her cheeks.

She's beautiful." Harry whispered in complete and utter awe at miracle the love of his life was currently holding.

"She's perfect." Hermione's voice cracked as she spoke watching as Harry's hands traced his daughters face, as if he was trying to make sure she was there and that she was really his. His grin brightened as the newborn smiled at him before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. It was a moment he would remember forever.

"And you're wonderful Mrs. Potter," Harry whispered resting his forehead on hers giving her a chaste kiss on the lips.

"You're not so bad yourself" Hermione teased as they both glanced down at the wonderful new addition to their family.

"Welcome to the family Rae." Harry whispered as he kissed the baby's forehead.

Life was good for the Potter Family.

-->