Unofficial Portkey Archive

Broken Deal by Sweet-Lemmon
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Broken Deal

Sweet-Lemmon

Broken Deal

One-Shot

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

AN: I wrote this for the Erotic_Elves Challenge Porn for all on LJ. I also drew a pic (if you want to take a look, just go to my LJ: http://sweet-lemmon.livejournal.com/125561.html. It's NWS)

This is my first HHr Smut One-Shot- . I really have to thank Cinnamon_kisses (Amethyst) for the beta and all her help. Thanks, Katie!

***

Broken Deal

He smiled to himself as he watched her bidding her goodbye to everyone. She seemed to have an almost regretful look- as if she did want to stay, but it was impossible.

"Oh, I really have to go, Ginny," he heard her saying to his ex-girlfriend. "Even if tomorrow is Saturday, I have some paperwork to do."

He closed his eyes briefly, mildly amazed at how easy those little white lies had turned to be for them.

"Bye, Harry," a smooth voice spoke quietly into his ear, making his eyes fly open; a cold shiver ran through his spine. "I'm on my way." She had her brown eyes shining at him, a small smile cracking on the corner of her mouth.

"Oh, that's bad." That sounded so artificial, even to him. "See you then." He tried to sound casual.

Hermione nodded and then gave him a small peck on the cheek, her lips lingering against his skin, almost touching the corner of his lips. "See you then," she whispered back before leaving.

Harry just heaved a sigh, shifting uncomfortably on his chair. He looked discretely at his Muggle wrist watch and then at the others in the Pub.

"Only ten more minutes," he said to himself.

*

And so was it, eleven minutes and fourteen seconds later, Harry Potter Apparated in Hermione Granger's bedroom, just behind her.

"Missed me?" he whispered against her ear, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Harry!" she squealed, whirling her body so they were face to face. "I hate when you do that!"

"Do you really?" he smirked, pulling her closer to him, absently licking his lips.

Hermione laughed lightly, putting her arms around his neck. "No." She bit his earlobe delicately. "But you always give me a fright when you do this."

"So I guess I'll have to do something to make it up to you," he hissed; his hands began to play with the hem of her blouse, his fingerprints touching her skin. "I don't want to have you angry at me."

"Um, so what's your plan, Potter?" Hermione looked at him, her eyes shining mischievously.

Harry simply smirked at her, and then, without saying a word, captured her mouth with his.

The kiss wasn't tender or soft. It seemed desperate; one could even say it was almost heated, as if they needed that to continue living, to exist.

"I thought I was going to go crazy if I didn't kiss you," Harry said huskily against her mouth.

"So do I," Hermione moaned. "I want you," she said simply, without subterfuge.

Without saying a word, Harry snapped his fingers, causing their clothes to vanish.

"Harry!" Hermione cried, pretending to pout.

"It's that I just love to practice some Wandless magic." Harry placed an arm under her knees, picking her up like a bride, and then went toward her queen size bed.

"And I love your...magic," Hermione replied as they landed on the bed, Harry on top of her.

Harry nodded absently as he began to place soft kisses on her jaw line, slowly going down on her neck, her cleavage.

Hermione had her hands gently stroking his dark hair, her own head bending slightly back as she felt his wet tongue licking - in an almost painfully slow way - the valley between her breasts.

Harry paused and looked up at her face, her eyes closed. He smiled to himself and then brought his mouth to her left breast, sucking in a gentle manner her nipple.

He had one hand stroking her right breast as his other hand caressed her folds, his fingers touching that smooth, wet, intimate part of her.

Harry let go of her breast and then brought his mouth to hers, kissing her slowly.

"Oh!" she moaned as he entered a finger inside her, moving it rapidly. "Oh God!" she cried, and he put in another finger, causing her to shiver in ecstasy.

"You do love it, don't you?" he purred.

"Y-Yesss..." she managed to reply in a hiss.

The young wizard then took his fingers out of her, and before she could complain, he brought them to her lips.

Hermione grinned and then enveloped his wet fingers around her mouth, sucking in sensual rhythm her own fluids.

She then grabbed his hair a little more forcedly, making his face going closer to her. She bit his earlobe gently before saying, "Fuck me, Harry."

"Such language, Miss Granger!" he exclaimed playfully, adjusting himself between her legs.

"Shut up, Potter!" she groaned, wrapping her legs around him. "I want- I need- you inside me. Now."

Harry smirked and kissed her fiercely as he began to enter her. It had started in some slowed, leisured movement as if he was trying to print in his mind the feeling of her around him.

"Faster, Harry," she moaned, and he began to increase his speed, thrusting himself intensely in and out of her.

"Oh God, Hermione!" he let go a loud grunt, and continued to push inside her as hard as he could. She pushed back, murmuring against his mouth some incoherent words.

And then, with a final movement he filled her with his seed. "Oh!" they cried together, and then he collapsed on top of her.

Breathing heavily, his body soaked in sweat, Harry pulled away from her and lay by her side, his fingers drawing random patterns on her bare arm.

She looked beautiful, with her eyes shining at him, a lazy smile on her lips.

"Do you want me to go?" he asked, a little afraid of her answer. He never stayed. It was their unspoken agreement, their own way to say it was only sex. Nothing more.

"No," she whispered, closing her eyes, and he saw a single tear falling down her cheek. She opened her eyes again and gazed at him. "Stay."

Harry felt his heart beating fast against his chest, a strange lump on his throat. He didn't say a word- just brought her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her.

He closed his eyes, sighing, stroking her soft locks.

He knew what had happened. That agreement-that deal had been broken.

And he wondered at how he- they- could have been so naïve to think that they could do that.

It had been happening since the end of the war. Or, maybe, even before, but without the sexual aspect. He remembered their awkward first kiss while they were searching for the Horcruxes.

He would never forget their first time, in one of the Leaky Cauldron's rooms. It had been the first time that he had felt alive, his mind away from the war, the deaths.

And it seemed so safe, so secure.

It was just sex- first to forget, then to heal- and then-

...to simply continue to exist.

No one knew- and they thought it was better this way (even though Harry had a feeling that Remus suspected something).

They didn't think about it.

Or talk about it.

They were just best friends.

Best friends.

He couldn't say when-exactly- that had changed- but it didn't matter anyway.

Harry opened his eyes and looked down at her now sleeping form.

Hermione. His best friend. His lover.

And just before the sleep finally claimed him, Harry thought of the first thing he would say to her in the next morning.

"I love you, Hermione."

Nox.

AN: So, what did you think? ^.^