Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Betrayal by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Betrayal

Sirius Potter

A/N: This is the beginning to a epic romantic action fic in my head that would fix everything and it would start after the epilogue. However since I know I wouldn't have time to finish the fic, and I dare say I have a terrible track record of this I have decided to just write this chapter. I hope this eases some of your hearts and souls, I know it helps mine. Now just one more thing, this takes place the night of the epilogue.

Disclaimer 1: I do not own the copyright on Harry Potter or hardly anything else for that matter. I do not intend to infringe on any copyrights.

Disclaimer 2: This story is NC-17 and for good reason.

The Betrayal

By: Sirius Potter

A man in his mid thirties, slowly and cautiously made his way up a long and beaten path. A wand held high over his head illuminating his path. After walking cautiously for a minute or two he knew it was safe and quickened his pace. This was an important "meeting" and one he was never late for.

After a few minutes of half jogging, and walking, a cabin came into view it was a rather nice cabin, it had its own private lake and all the land you would ever need for a first class quidditch game. There was a small gate around the cabin and on the entrance to the gate was a small sign that read OBHWF. The idea sickened the young wizard he alone had purchased the cabin, as a retreat for him and his young family, but within a week the whole Weasley clan had settled in. The man didn't dwell on this thought for too long because he know of the treasure that awaited him just on the other side.

Just as the wizard predicted there was a treasure on the other side, a beautiful young witch about the wizards age was illuminated by the porch light as she leaned against the door waiting with anticipation. Her hair was long half way down her back chestnut brown and curly, not that god awful red the wizard thought. Her face looked young and happy, the man couldn't believe how good the years had been to her. Sure wizards and witches aged much differently then muggles, but still the young man thought she was stunning.

"Oh Harry, will you hurry up I'm getting cold out here waiting for you!" The young witch shouted, her smile growing.

"Well Dr. Weasley maybe if you wore some decent cloths you wouldn't be so cold." Harry said pointing to her "outfit" it was nothing more the a small healer robe open in the middle, perfectly clinging to her curves.

"That is Dr. Granger to you Mr. Potter! You know damn well that I kept my maiden name." The fiery young women snapped, and then changing her tone adding. "And why are you complaining about my robes?"

Harry blushed slightly and said "You know I'm not complaining…" Harry couldn't finish his sentence for Dr. Granger had flung her self on Harry kissing him hard on his lips.

"Why…. Were….you…so….late?" She demanded in-between kisses.

"There was a small disturbance after we left Kings Cross station that I needed to attend too." Harry said pulling away from Hermione.

Hermione looked slightly surprised at this bit of information. "Why did they need you though Harry?"

"Well sometimes even the head of the Aurors needs to get his wand dirty." Harry said with a slight smile.

"Are you ok?" Hermione asked still slightly worried.

"Don't worry dear, I handled it just fine." Harry said pulling Hermione in for another deep kiss.

"Let's go inside." Hermione said pulling Harry into the warm cabin, there was a fire light in living room, and that was the only light.

In unison Hermione dropped her Healer robes, and Harry pulled off his Auror robes, and the rest of his clothes.

"Harry this is getting to hard I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this." Hermione said suddenly looking sad.

"Hermione anytime you want to say no, you know that I will understand" Harry said sweetly.

"You know that's not what I mean. We have been meeting like this as much as we can for the past two years, I don't want to stop, I need more. Earlier today when we all were at Kings Cross, and you were with Ginny, I needed you so bad Harry. You were so close but yet so far away." Hermione said while moving closer and closer to Harry pressing her naked body up against his.

"Hermione we have discussed this…" Harry started but again couldn't finish because once again Hermione started to kiss him, and pulled him over to a large overstuffed couch, where Harry fell on top of Hermione.

Harry started to kiss her deeper his hands slid down her body caressing her soft and subtle breast, and slowly moving his hand down to her midsection, but was stopped there.

"No Harry no foreplay, I have waited too long please Harry…" Hermione moaned has Harry was more then willing to grant her this request, and slid his member slowly inside of her, stretching her tight inner walls, until he was all of the way in. Hermione breathed out and smiled, looking up at Harry.

That was the sign Harry was waiting for, and he started to move in and out of her at a slow rate going faster only when he thought she could handle it.

"Come on Harry… I told you I have been waiting all day." Hermione moaned as Harry quickened his pace. She grabbed onto Harry tightly and pulled him closer so he could go deeper into her.

The two held each other like that for what felt like an eternity until they both climaxed together. Smiling Harry picked himself up off of the couch, and off of Hermione. He then proceeded to wave his wand around himself thinking of the necessary cleaning spells. Hermione followed Harry's lead and started to mutter the contraceptive spell and then something else.

"Wait, Hermione what other spell are you saying?" Harry asked quite intrigued

"Haven't you noticed it before?" Hermione asked looking at Harry and then continued "It is a tightening spell." Hermione finished and blushed profusely.

Harry couldn't help but laugh at this "What! You don't need that Hermione."

"Well I guess it is just habit, Ron insists that I do it after every time, and um well I dare say that if I didn't do it after you he would most certainly notice, he is quiet inadequate down there." Hermione added her face growing a deeper shade of red.

Harry lost all control at this point and laughed harder then he had in ages. After seeing the look on Hermione's face however he changed his mind and decided to hug her instead.

"It is getting late, I better stop by your place and pick up Hugo, I'm sure Ginny is getting tired of watching both Hugo, and Lily, and I know for a fact Ron wouldn't have picked him up yet." It was silent for a few minutes after Hermione mentioned Ginny, Ron, and the kids. Both were busy dressing properly to appear that this little meeting never happened.

"I will see you for dinner tomorrow at the Burrow." Harry said kissing Hermione one last time before she left.

It was the normal routine Hermione would leave fifteen minutes to a half hour before Harry she would walk silently down to where the apparation wards were down, and Harry would rest on the sofa. Both of them would wonder what could have been.

A/N: Well I hope you like it, I know both Hermione, and Harry are to loyal to cheat on their loved ones, but what the hell after that epilogue in Deathly Hallows I think we all needed this.