Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Lost. Love Found. by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Lost. Love Found.

Harrys Mistress

Here is another chapter! Hope you enjoy! Thanks to everyone for the great reviews!

~HM

Chapter 28

An hour later Harry and Hermione found themselves sitting in the middle of Harry's bed with an open box of cold pizza left over from the night before between them. A fresh bottle of Cabernet was opened and was now being passed between them as they took pulls straight from the bottle. They weren't completely naked at the moment, but weren't completely dressed either. Hermione had thrown one his shirts while Harry tugged his jeans on but didn't bother with the fly. He didn't really see the point when he knew he wasn't planning on keeping them on for long.

"Hey, give it back you lush," Harry said when Hermione was being a little greedy with her share of the wine.

Hermione sputtered out a laugh as she tried to keep as much wine as she could inside her mouth. "Harry," she laughed after she successfully swallowed her share. "That wasn't very nice."

"That's what you get for hogging," he said before taking a sip and then leaned over to set it on the bedside table. "I think that's enough anyway…don't want you to get all drunk and giggly on me…."

Hermione snorted. "Whatever Harry, I do not get all giggly…"

"Yeah…okay, Hermione," he said with a roll of her eyes and only laughed when she smacked him on the leg.

"You know…sometimes I really don't like you, Harry."

"Really?" he asked intrigued as he picked up another slice of pizza. "Not too long ago you were loving the hell out of me downstairs in the kitchen."

Hermione smirked. "Yes, you're a lot less annoying when you're banging me against the refrigerator."

Harry choked on his pizza. "Hermione," he managed with a laugh, swallowing the rest of his food. "You're so bloody romantic."

She fluttered her eyelashes. "Why thank you."

Harry chuckled as he tossed his half eaten pizza back in the box before tossing it aside onto the floor. "Get over here," he demanded as he tugged her against him then rolled her over on her back. "It seems I already want you again, Sparky."

Hermione smiled up at him while she twirled a finger in his hair. "Is that so?"

Harry sighed as he buried his face in her hair. "Mmm…you're like an addiction, Mione…I just can't seem to stop wanting you."

Hermione shivered at the warm breath caressing her throat and wrapped her arms around him. "Do you want to stop wanting me?"

"Hardly," he groaned as he trailed his lips down her neck to her chest, then breathed in deeply as he rested his head against her heart. "I'm just not use to it I guess."

"I know what you mean," she said as she continued to play with his hair.

He was silent for a moment, then lifted his head to look at her. "Do you?"

Her fingers slid down to his rugged cheek. "Yes. It's never been like this before…I should be plenty satisfied by now."

He smiled softy. "But you're not."


"Nowhere close," she said then sighed when he started running his lips down her jaw. "All you have to do is touch me."

He moaned softly into her ear. "You said that in the shower….I nearly snapped."

She chuckled softly. "From what I remember, you did snap."

"Oh yeah," he said laughing with her as he nipped her ear. "Hermione?" A hand snuck down her body and gripped the hem of his shirt she wore.

She eagerly arched her body, helping him remove it in one long pull. "Yes?" she answered before meeting his seductive lips with hers.

"It's the same for me," murmured against her mouth. "Touch me…that's all you have to do and I want you so much I'm nearly mad with it."

Hermione shivered at his words. "Well…in that case." Her hands traveled down his muscular back and tugged the denim over his hips. "Let's go mad together."

"Brilliant plan," he said as he quickly helped her wriggle himself out of his jeans.

They rolled together, playfully almost as a few laughs spilled out from the both of them. He would roll her on her back, assault her throat with mischievous kisses until Hermione would roll him right back over repeating the process to him.

When Hermione sensed Harry was about to tackle her back over Hermione distracted him by sneaking a hand downward and gripped him tight. Her lips curved when he choked out a shocking groan, then used his distraction to grab both his wrists and pinned them on either side of his head and murmured a spell. "You're mine, Potter."

It didn't take him long to realized his hands were magically pinned down and honestly didn't know whether to be aroused or frightened. When he looked at the gleaming look in her eyes he decided he would be a little of both. "Just what are you up to, Sparky?"

Straddling his waist she slowly trailed a finger down the center of his body and smiled triumphantly when he felt him quiver. "Oh, you know…just planning on slowly driving you mad is all."

He lifted a brow. "Sure you're able to do that?" When she just gave him a bland look he sighed. "Okay, stupid question…well, torture away, Sparky…I can handle it."

"Can you?" she asked as she spread both hands on his stomach and slowly moved them up his body. "We're about to find out."

She leaned over him, her hair curtaining them both as he searched for his mouth. When he lifted his head to meet her she moved back an inch and gave him a slow grin. It wasn't until he put his head back down that she finally covered his mouth with hers. She traced his mouth with her tongue, before plundering it deep within his mouth, moaning in approval when his tongue stroked sensually with hers. She hadn't meant to linger on his mouth, but kissing him was like an addiction. Although she was doing the seducing he was doing his fair share of it with his wonderfully skilled mouth.

She reluctantly pulled away, skimming her teeth along his bottom lip before moving her lips down his jaw. She didn't see him close his eyes in pleasure but she could almost hear the frantic beat of his pulse against his throat and knew she was doing a successful job so far. She moved her lips down to his chest and his soft curse when her tongue brushed over his nipple was music to her ears. She had never done this before…never been in control like this before and it was both terrifying and exciting at the same time.

She didn't particularly like comparing sex with Harry with her late husband, but a part of herself couldn't help but notice the huge differences. She was always so painfully shy with Ron, coy and quiet. With Harry though…it was different. Even though they hadn't been lovers long she wasn't shy with him at all. She had never felt this sexy and this confident like she did now. She felt like she could do anything with him and that sent an exciting thrill through her body. Especially when Harry moaned and jerked beneath her torturous mouth. She wanted to send him towards the brink of insanity…she wanted him begging, pleading…She wanted to give him the ride of his life.

"Had enough, Potter?" she asked before lightly scrapping her teeth over his hip.

He just groaned in agony as he lifted his hips. "You're killing me…" His breath came out in short frantic pants as he felt her warm breath on his arousal. "I can't…please, Mione…for the love of Merlin…" He groaned in frustration when she passed the place he wanted her to touch most and started giving him love bites along his inner thigh. "A tease…such a bloody tease."

"Oh, very well then," she said in an exasperating tone that reminded Harry of when they were younger and she finally agreed to help them on their homework. "I'll give you what you want."

Harry opened his mouth to say…well, he wasn't sure because as soon as her hot wet mouth closed over him all thoughts drained out of his mind and instead a throaty groan escaped his lips. He moved his hand to grip her hair but then let out a frustrating groan when he remembered he was magically pinned. "Hermione," he groaned roughly as she continued her assault, sending him closer and closer to insanity.

One minute her mouth was on him, sending him towards the brink and the next her face was inches from his, breathing just as heavily while her hair curtained them once more. Before he could curse her for stopping she shifted ever so slightly and with a thrust of her hips, sheathed himself deep inside her. "Oh god…Mione."

"Mmm," she murmured against his lips. "Yes…you still feel the same inside me…so good…" She met his eager nip of his teeth with a nip of her one. "So right."

"Mione…please." He lifted his head even higher so he could scrape his teeth over her ear. "Let me touch…I need to touch you."

On a surrendering moan she slid her hands over to cover his captured ones and after murmuring the spell against his lips his hands were free. They immediately moved to grip her hips, urging her to move, then cupped her ass while she started to slowly ride him. Their mouths fused together as they both raced towards that final release, both anxiously wanting to get there but also not wanting it to end.

When she felt that first wave of pleasure shoot through her she gave him one last kiss before sitting up, her hips now moving like lightning. His hands were everywhere, on her hips, all along her back, her stomach and then cupping her breasts as she sent them both madly over that edge. On a strangled moan he reared up, hugging her close as she trembled and came violently with him.

Harry placed his forehead on her shoulder as he waited for both their heart rates to slow down to a somewhat normal rate. "Ah, Hermione…"

Hermione shifted back until Harry loosened his grip. "So…was I good? It was my first time to be in control like that," she added quickly when Harry only blinked in response. "I've never done anything like that before…I guess I kind of want to know how I did."

After another blank stare, laughter rumbled out of him. "An 'O' for Outstanding, Sparky," he said still chuckling as he kissed her full on the mouth. "You're a marvel."

She blushed. "Really?"

Another laugh came out of him. "How you can be shy after what you just did to me is beyond me," he said and then hugged her close before falling back on the bed, bringing her with him. "You were amazing…the whole thing was amazing, Hermione. I don't know how we're going to top it."

Hermione closed her eyes as she snuggled against him. "I'm sure we'll find a way."

His chest moved in a silent chuckle. "I'm sure we will," he agreed and then kissed the top of her head. "We should probably rest some…before we both die of unspeakable pleasure."

"What a way to go," she said sleepily getting another chuckle out of him. "Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"Maybe...sometime later…you can return the favor?"

Harry closed his eyes as his lips curved. "It would be my pleasure, Sparky."