Unofficial Portkey Archive

Comforting Each Other, Completing Each Other by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Comforting Each Other, Completing Each Other

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. What, you think if I did we would have such pairings at the end? *rolls eyes*

A/N: This is a one shot, the NC17-rated version of the third one shot of the series I've been collecting in my story "Where Deathly Hallows Could Have Turned Harmonian". Hope you'll like, as I think a bit of smut can help us raise our spirits these days. It's my first attempt at NC17 if I don't remember bad so…be gentle! lol

Comforting Each Other, Completing Each Other

Harry felt a corrosive hatred towards Ron: something had broken between them.

"Leave the Horcrux" Harry said.

Ron wrenched the chain from over his head and cast the locket into a nearby chair. He turned to Hermione.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you staying, or what?"

"I…" she looked anguished. "Yes - yes, I'm staying. Ron, we said we'd go with Harry, we said we'd help…"

"I get it. you choose him"

"Ron, no…please…come back, come back!"

She was impeded by her own Shield Charm; by the time she had removed it, he had already stormed into the night. Harry stood quite still and silent, listening to her sobbing and calling Ron's name amongst the trees.

After a few minutes she returned, her sopping hair plastered to her face.

"He's g-g-gone! Disapparated!"

She threw herself into a chair, curled up and started to cry.

Harry felt both happy and hollow at Ron's departure. He was happy because the redhead had really exaggerated this time. He accused them of not caring about the Weasleys, just because their parents were safe!

"My parents are dead, Hermione's are in a foreign country not even knowing they have a daughter. Such a lovely daughter at that" he thought angrily. "How dare he say something like that?"

But he also felt hollow, because Ron was his best friend, his brother almost, and to have him desert them hurt like hell. It had happened before, in their fourth year, but he thought Ron was past that. He clearly wasn't though.

As he focused again, he could hear Hermione's sobs and hiccupping, and he imagined her face strained by tears. His heart broke, and he turned.

He kneeled in front of her, and wrapped his arms around her figure.

"Hermione, please, don't cry" he said softly. "I hate it when you cry" he then admitted, and proceeded to wipe away her tears.

"I…I c-can't believe he's l-left" she sobbed, wiping at her eyes angrily. "And I c-can't believe I'm c-crying over it!" she added then.

Harry didn't really know what to say, so he patted her back and held her close. In the silence that enveloped the tent, only her slowly receding sobs could be heard, both of them deep in thought.

Harry couldn't help thinking that Ron was a jerk. He knew the redhead liked Hermione, and he knew he probably felt threatened by her bond with him, but Ron more than anyone other should know how much Hermione meant to him, and how much he meant to Hermione. No boyfriend or girlfriend would even come between them, and Ron had to know it.

But no, the redhead got into another of his jealous tantrums, and left them alone, making her cry. As anger boiled into him again, he left her, and moved to his bed.

"Harry" she called softly to him, by now not crying anymore.

He turned, giving her a smile that didn't reach his eyes, though.

"I want you to know, I've never doubted you" she said, standing up and walking toward him. She then hugged him, and sighed.

"Ron will come around, Harry. I just know it" she whispered then. Harry nodded. He was amazed. She was the one crying and sad, and yet she was there comforting him for his best friend's betrayal.

He felt a rush of affection for her, and returned the hug, kissing the top of her head.

"I know. But if he doesn't…" he started, but she shushed him with a finger.

He gently grabbed it with his hand, and moved it aside.

"If he doesn't, you and me alone will be enough. We will do it, Hermione, with Ron or without him" he said, and she nodded.

"I guess we should sleep now. Tomorrow we have to leave soon" he said then retreating to his bed. She did the same.

However, neither of them slept much that night. Harry continued brooding over Ron's betrayal, but there was also something else he had on his mind. He kept thinking about how good Hermione had felt in his arms, and how he had wanted to hold her all night long.

He knew he couldn't, he would not respect his boundaries if he did, after all he knew Ron fancied her, and while he was a git, he was still his best friend, plus Harry got the vibe se might like the redhead back. And last but not least, they were in the middle of a war, there wasn't time to mess around with dating and such.

Hermione was awake for more or less the same reasons. Was it true what Ron had said? Had she really chosen Harry, even if unconsciously? She didn't know. True, Harry was kind, caring, not to mention handsome, and he had that aura of power about him even if he didn't realize it. But lately, she had got to enjoy the attention Ron was giving her, and she thought she might like to give him a chance.

So, where did she really stay, on the matter? Ron, or Harry?

As dawn came by, she got up and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast for the two of them. She had done that since they left.

She, however, found Harry had already done it.

"Good Morning" he called to her more cheerfully than he felt himself.

"Good morning" she said, still a bit surprised.

"What, you didn't think I could make breakfast?" he joked, and she laughed.

He felt his spirits soar hearing her laughter, and he smiled too, this time more sincerely. "So, where are we going to head to, today?"

"Her…Harry…would you mind if we stayed a bit more, just to give him a chance to come back, if he wants to? I know there are the charms to prevent him from finding us, but…"

"If you want to, let's wait for a bit. I don't have a bloody clue where to search for that sword, or the other Horcruxes, so what bad can it do?" he shrugged, and Hermione felt he was still doubting himself as a leader.

Walking up to him, she placed her hands on his face, forcing him to look at her. Harry couldn't stop himself from wondering how soft her skin was. As she searched his face, he gulped at their closeness.

"Harry, I have complete faith in you" she said, her brown eyes finding his emerald ones. He knew she was sincere.

"Why?" he asked. It was stupid, but he had to know. "You'd be a better leader than I am" he added then.

"Me?" she laughed again. "No, I couldn't do it. I can help you, but it's not me, Harry. It's always been you who had to do this, you who could do this, while no one else could"

As light penetrated the tent, and reflected on her locks, Harry felt the need to outstretch his hand and touch her hair. It felt much smoother than he imagined, and he kept doing that for some moments, before noticing her curious gaze and the blush that had taken place on her cheeks, now pink.

"Sorry" he muttered, retreating his hand. He chastised himself for doing that. After all it wasn't like he was attracted to her…he had Ginny…

As he thought that, the redhead's face appeared in his mind as a distant image, faded. Harry felt troubled at this, and excused himself, leaving.

Hermione sat down, and ate quickly. Thye ahd already lost some time, hoping Ron could return, but there was no sign of him, so they should get going and leave him behind.

As she ate though, she couldn't help seeing again Harry outstretch his hand, caress her hair, and the blush that had rose to her face. She remembered how good it felt to be in his arms the previous night, while he comforted her, and wondered if she really had had to make a choice, or it was already done for her since the beginning.

Realization hit her hard as those images filled her head again, and she smiled, shaking her head.

"What you so happy about?" Harry called, a smile on his face too.

"Nothing" she lied. "We need to get going"

"Right" he said, turning serious again. Quickly they packed their things, the tent finding its usual place in Hermione's beaded bag, and Harry taking his rucksack.

As they took each other hands, and spun on the place, Harry felt once again the constricting sensation of Apparition. Darkness enveloped them for a moment, and then they landed.

"Where are we?" he asked.

"In a forest near Brighton" she said. "It' the first place I could think of" she shrugged when he looked at her inquiringly.

As they settled the tent, few words were exchanged. He went to search for something edible, and she took care of the rest. As he returned with some mushrooms and a little bunny, she shot him a glare.

"We need to eat, right?" he reasoned. She kept her stern attitude all evening, and he tried everything to make her smile at him again.

As she was reading the book Dumbledore had left her, and he was going to have his part of the watch, he turned.

"I'm sorry for that bunny, Hermione" he said. "I thought if we could eat fish, we could eat meat too. I didn't think you'd take it so bad that I caught it"

She said nothing, so he turned and walked away. As his back was turned to her, she smiled, thinking he was really cute then he rambled like that. She'd always found it endearing.

Minutes later, she fell asleep, and her dreams were filled by her best friend. She smiled contentedly, and Harry was happy to look at her from the entrance of the tent. He sighed. He suspected he might be harbouring more than platonic feelings for her, but now was not the right moment to tell her so, for many reasons.

However, when he went to wake her up, so that she could have her part of the watch, he was pleasantly surprised to hear her murmur his name.

She stirred, and in few minutes was ready to take her place at the entrance. She wished him good night, for what had remained of the night, at least, and kissed him on the cheek. He touched the spot for some minutes, before sleep took him.

While he slept, Hermione revised her plan. She knew it was not the right moment to act girlish, they were at war after all, but she needed to know, or she would not be able to focus properly on their mission.

Another meaningless day of Apparating away, placing the tent and the charms, cooking and thinking about the Horcruxes and where to find them rolled over, and as they met each other in the tent, one going to sleep, the other going to make the watch, Hermione put her arms around his neck, and held him tight.

He was a bit surprised at her behaviour, but he hugged her back anyway. She sighed, then looked up at him.

"I guess he was right, you know" she said.

"What?" he said bewildered.

"I guess I've really chosen you, Harry" she said, then pressed her lips to his own. He was shocked, but pleased.

The raven haired boy kissed her back with all what he had, burying his hands in her hair, and pulling her even closer. Their bodies menaced to melt one into the other, but they didn't care. Hermione was in heaven, it was her first kiss, and she couldn't have dreamed of something more perfect.

As Harry's tongue met hers for the first time, and they started an heated dance in each other's mouths, she knew that her guess in fifth year was right. Harry was not a bad kisser, not at all. He was, indeed, making her feel loved like no one else before.

Harry couldn't believe himself. Here he was, in the middle of a war, snogging his female best friend like there was no tomorrow, the girl he knew his other best friend fancied, and with no thoughts for the girl who was supposed to be his girlfriend.

He couldn't even remember how kissing Ginny felt like, so overwhelmed he was by the sensations kissing Hermione was giving him. He felt like he had finally found a missing piece of himself.

When finally both had to stop the kiss due to lack of air, Harry was panting, but a grin was plastered on his face.

"Wow" he whispered.

"Yeah, wow" she whispered back, smiling at him with that smile that put every star in shame. The moon itself couldn't be more radiant than her smile, and he wanted to kiss her all over again.

He knew he shouldn't, not when he had to go and take his part of the watch, but that first kiss had been intoxicating. He needed her badly now and couldn't move apart from her if he tried.

But she beat him to it, and kissed him quite roughly, igniting an ancient flame inside her body but inside his own too. He didn't care about Voldemort, about the Horcruxes, about Ron or Ginny. He just needed to be with her that way.

As their kiss grew even more heated, she started unbuttoning his shirt, while he did the same with hers. Finally, the two offending clothes slid to the floor, and Harry started working on her pants, while she caressed his chest, now and then grazing his skin with her nails. It made him shiver, but even more on fire.

They never broke the kiss, and soon only their underwear was left on their bodies.

He finally released her lips, and moved backwards just slightly, to look at her. She blushed under his gaze.

"My, you're gorgeous" he huskily said, before pulling her close again, and he started working on her bra while they kissed. Finally managing to open it, he let the black piece of cloth slid along her arms, and then on the floor. Next, he hooked his fingers on the sides of her panties, and slowly pulled them down, revealing her whole body to his gaze. She mimicked his actions, then they lay, naked, on her sleeping bag.

He slowly moved down along her neck, trailing kisses all the way, making her moan in pleasure. Finally he settled in the valley between her breasts, and started to kiss the sides of her mounds of flesh, teasingly circling her nipples that now were standing rock hard.

"Oh" she moaned again when he slid one hand between her legs, finding her sex, and meeting the moistness that was already coming out of her. She arched her back to push further into his hand, while he sucked on her right nipple, and rolled the other between the fingers of his free hand. Then he took the other nipple in his mouth, sucking and nibbling mildly at it.

Hermione had never thought she could feel this good. But it was still nothing. When Harry found her clit and started rubbing it with his thumb, she actually thought she would go mad. She was flying to heights she had never dreamed reaching, and felt pleasure rock through her in primal, raw waves. He kept it up, kneading the little nub, and she almost screamed out of sheer pleasure.

"Harry" she breathed huskily, and he felt his own excitement grow by just knowing he could bring her to such arousal. He then started sucking on her clit with his mouth, and that elicited another loud moan from her. As his tongue then started lapping at her crotch, now and then darting into her sex, she pushed his head further into her, keeping him rooted there. She wanted this pleasure to never end, and suddenly a wave harder than the others passed through her and she cried Harry's name over and over as she came for the third time already.

Moving up to kiss her, Harry again fondled her breasts, cupping them in hands and marvelling in the softness of them, and how well they fit into his palm. But after all, her whole body fit perfectly against his own.

Their skin was burning, and the freezing cold of the night outside could not reach them it was like a magical barrier prevented it to. As she tasted herself on his lips, Hermione closed her eyes, and savoured the moment, treasuring it, as every other of that night, in her heart, as she knew whatever would happen to them, they would probably not be together like this till the end of the war, at least.

She then wanted to make him feel as good as he did to her. Changing positions, she slid down between his thighs, and lightly grabbed his erect shaft. She let her hand brush up and down its length, eliciting a groan from him. She caressed the tip with her thumb, feeling the first drops of pre-cum to moist it. Then, her stroking become faster, and faster, as well as his ragged breaths.

"Hermione" he cried, his voice dark and full of desire, closing his eyes shut, so that he could concentrate on keeping his release in check. "I'm almost coming"

She grinned at him, and soon Harry felt hot breath engulfing his erection. Looking down at her, he saw something that would always been burnt into his mind. Looking up at him, her cinnamon eyes meeting his own, she closed her lips around his cock, and started slowly licking it, then greedily sucking with all her might, bobbing her head up and down his shaft. And come he did, in her mouth.

It almost surprised her, but she did not gag, she instead swallowed it all, and kept up with him till he was thoroughly spent. For the moment, at least. Climbing up on him again, she kissed him hard, letting him taste himself on her lips like he ahd done to her before. It took just few moments, really, for him to be hard again.

"I need you inside me" she wantonly breathed. He couldn't agree more, he turned them so he was over her now. Finally, she guided him into her. She heard him reach for his wand and mutter something, then her womb felt warm for a moment, then it passed. She understood he must have cast the Protection Charm and wondered fleetingly where had he learned it, but she didn't dwell on the matter.

First slowly, then a bit more forcefully, he pushed and entered her. He gasped at the wonderful feeling, she fit him like a glove, and he cautiously moved further in, trying to not hurt her. As he felt the barrier that represented her womanhood, she gave him a reassuring smile, then kissed him hard on the mouth and moved so that he thrust through it. Pain enveloped her for a moment, and she held her breath, but then he resumed moving, and it was sheer pleasure that filled them both. As he kept pushing in and out of her, she felt another orgasm building, and hoped he would be close too, so that they could come together.

They rolled over, so now she was on top, and started riding him like mad, screaming his name to the night, and he was doing the same, feeling he was going to ejaculate any moment.

They did come together, and it was wonderful for both, those seconds in pure heaven, and together they returned on earth, panting and gasping, both filled of love for the other. As Harry slipped out of her, and pulled her close, he thought he heard her purr in satisfaction, and grinned.

They were both tired and sleepy, and it was a silent agreement that for that night they would take a chance and not take watch. She settled with her head on his chest, and he had an arm draped over her, their legs tangled. Just before falling asleep, Hermione looked up at him, and spoke.

"Where did you learn the Protection Charm? Have you done this with Ginny already?" she asked, a bit jealous and a bit fearful of the answer.

He shook his head, and she could see from his eyes he was sincere.

"Nope, you're my first. And as far as I'm concerned, my last" he said then. "But this doesn't mean I haven't read on the argument" he said then, grinning, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Perv" she swatted him on the arm jokingly. Perhaps they were foolish at acting that way in the situation they were in, but for one night, both felt foolishness was good, if that meant being so in love with each other.

Finally sleep took them, and they welcomed it as it would bring them dreams filled with each other, and their newly found happiness.

-->