Unofficial Portkey Archive

Touch of Love by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Touch of Love

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. What, you think if I did we would have such pairings at the end? *rolls eyes*

A/N: This is an NC17 one-shot about a moment in DH where I feel it could have happened that Harmony became canon. It's the higher rated version of one of the one-shots in my collection "Where Deathly Hallows could have turned Harmonian". Please read and review!

Touch Of Love

She hesitated, but recognised the dismissal. She picked up the book and then walked back past him into the tent, but as she did so, she brushed the top of his head lightly with her hand. He closed his eyes at her touch, and hated himself for wishing that what she said was true: that Dumbledore had really cared.

Sitting there, Harry kept playing with Hermione's wand, while deep in thought. He wondered if he had ever been seen as more than a weapon by anyone close to him. Sirius, probably, loved him really, like the son he never had. But that was because he saw his father, his old friend James, in Harry.

Lupin, another of his father's friends. Sure, the werewolf had been good to Harry when he had taught him the Patronus Charm. But was it out of love? Or was it to better prepare Harry for his destiny? The Order knew Voldemort liked to use Dementors to install fear in the population, and if Harry knew how to defend himself from them, he would be more effective in his quest.

Tonks…well, she liked him, he could say, but they knew each other for too a short time for it to be love.

Then, there were the Hogwarts professors, McGonagall, Flitwick, Hagrid…the Transfiguration Professor had probably followed Dumbledore's lead in making Harry feel loved when he was really just protected till he could accomplish what his destiny required of him, or die trying. Flitwick., well, he couldn't honestly say there could be love. He was a good enough Professor, but nothing more.

Hagrid…the matter was different. Hagrid was his first friend in the Wizarding World, and an old friend of his parents too. He probably really cared for Harry, in his own way. Probably Hagrid really loved him.

Then there were the Weasleys. Well, Molly and Arthur had always made a point to let him feel like the Burrow was his house, and their sons were all good to him. Charlie and Bill, he barely knew, Percy was a git but he was to everyone in his own family so he didn't really count. The twins, they were funny, but love? Sure, they liked him enough, bit no real love there.

Ginny and Ron…well, she kind of loved him, yes. For the title he ahd, though, and not for the real him. So, no, although she was his ex girlfriend and he had enjoyed their time together, and thought of her now and then still, he could not honestly fool himself thinking that was love.

Ron, he had twice shown he cared for Harry but not loved him enough to stand by him no matter what. A good friend, the redhead was, but when it really mattered for Harry that he stood by him, he had deserted the raven haired wizard.

And then there was Hermione. There was no doubt that she loved him, as a friend, of course. She was the one who had never left his side. And he knew she kind of fancied Ron, so having to choose had been really hard for her. Still, she chose to stand by him, even if that meant upset Ron and have him leave in that way.

So, the only ones he could reckon really loved him were Hagrid and Hermione.

And he treated her so badly once she told him she had broken his wand. Merlin, in the haste of the escape from that house and Voldemort's clutch, anything could have happened, and he knew what he said to her before was true. She had really been fantastic, and saved his life once again.

He pictured her face, fresh tears falling down her cheeks because she thought he was angry at her. He had been, but after this reasoning, he knew he had no right to. Her breaking his wand had been an accident, and if he had not lost it in the first place, it would have not happened at all. So, he was to be blamed for it as much as she was, at least.

Sighing, he finally opened his eyes, her light touch on his head still filling his heart like everyone of those gestures she often did, and that, now that he thought of it, showed how much she really cared for him.

He would find a way to destroy the locket and find the other Horcruxes. He owed her that. She had even sacrificed her parents' memories of her to be able to follow him on this trip, and the least he could do was to assure it came out as a success.

But then, another question filled his head. Who did he love? For whom he would risk it all, and sacrifice everything he had?

A reasoning led him to the conclusion that he would do that only for Hermione, and Hagrid. Sure, if something happened to the Weasleys he would be devastated. But if Hermione was to be killed, he would be as good as dead, in that same moment. It would be like a Dementor had kissed him, and taken his soul away.

The mere thought of her lying on the floor lifeless like she had been in the Department of Mysteries, made him shiver. No, he would not let the Death Eaters or Voldemort hurt her. He would die for her.

And that was all he needed. He knew he had found the answers he wanted, and he stood up, just to find himself in front of the girl who had filled his thoughts till moments before.

"Hi" she said softly. He noticed it had become dark by now, and that he had been thinking the whole afternoon, without even realizing it.

The stars shone upon them, and the moon could be seen through the branches of the trees.

"It's my turn now" she sad then, to break the awkward silence. He lit her wand, fleeting thinking how well it responded to him even if it wasn't his own.

Her face now partly illuminated, he wondered how could have he missed she had become a pretty girl. Well, more than pretty, actually. Her gold curls now were not so bushy anymore, and he wondered how would be to caress them.

Her cinnamon eyes stared back at him, slightly confused, and he felt he could drown in them, and die happy. Her whole face had an ethereal glow in the light of the wand, and he compared her to an angel.

Then, there were her lips. As she bit on the lower one, one of her typical habits when she was nervous, he felt his resolve crumble. He stepped closer, and circled her waist with one arm, pulling her to him, and then tilted his head to meet her lips.

He then realized what he had done, and immediately broke contact.

"Hermione, I'm sorry" he said. "It was stupid of me, with you fancying Ron…"

She smiled at him. "Who said I fancy Ron?"

"Well, you wept so much when he left, and those glances you gave him in the past days…plus I saw the two of you sleeping with your hands so close at Grimmauld, I thought you had fallen asleep holding hands…"

He was rambling now, and he hated it, but he couldn't stop.

"And then, you were so jealous last year when he was going out with Lavender…"

Hermione laughed. He was bewildered at her behaviour.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Harry, honestly! I love Ron, yes, but as a brother! I could never fancy someone I bicker so much with, and no I was not jealous over Lav last year. I was simply disappointed in his way to choose girlfriends. I tried to make him understand beauty is not all, and then he goes and dates Lavender, of all the Hogwarts girls she's probably the most shallow, together with Parvati!"

"So you don't fancy him?" Harry tentatively said.

"No, Harry, I don't." she said with a smile. "What about Ginny though?"

"What about her?" Harry asked, confused.

"Don't you fancy her?" Hermione asked, and it was Harry's turn to almost laugh. "No, Hermione, I don't. She's hot, ok. But as you just said, there are more important things to seek in a girlfriend"

"Oh" she said, surprised.

Harry chuckled, then moved his hand to cup her cheek.

"So you're not upset if I kiss you again?" he asked, and she gulped at the intensity in his gaze, shaking her head.

Their lips met again, and she laced her arms around his neck, kissing him back. It started sweet and tender, but it was soon heated and hungry, as she flicked her tongue on his lips asking for entrance, and he eagerly complied. Their tongues battled in their mouths, while he caressed her hair, and found them as soft as they looked, and she fisted some of his unruly locks, pulling him closer to her, their bodies now flattened against each other.

Harry marvelled in the softness of her lips, as his hands developed a mind of their own and started caressing her back, eliciting a soft moan from her.

He broke the kiss just to move onto her jaw, and from there he left kisses all up to her ear, and she melted in his embrace. She closed her eyes, letting him take control, and enjoyed the touch of his lips on her skin.

He then moved on her neck, leaving feather-like kisses, alternated with some sucking. She knew she would probably have one mark or more on her neck the next morning, but she didn't care. As his hands tugged at her shirt, pulling it out of her jeans, and then sliding under it, she took a sharp intake of breath. His cold, and calloused hands on her warm soft skin gave her goose bumps, and she felt her nipples harden, and a warm feeling pool between her legs. She started unbuttoning his shirt, and when she was done, she pushed it off his shoulders, revealing a broad and muscular chest. She traced it with her fingers, now kissing him hard again on the mouth, and grazing his skin with her nails, making him shiver. She smiled against his lips at that, while he was taking her shirt off too. Then he started fumbling with her bra, but he seemed to not be able to get it right, and was becoming more and more frustrated.

"Let me" she whispered, and then unhooked it with a smooth move. Years of practice came handy in situations like this.

He stared at her, practically drooling, as she slowly and teasingly slid the piece of fabric down her arms, and finally took it off.

Her nipples were hard, and feeling Harry's gaze on her aroused Hermione even more. But it was nothing compared to when he first cupped her breasts with her hands, and then kneaded both her nipples with his thumbs, all the while kissing her.

Harry was surprised to see how well her breasts fit into his hands, and was now caressing the soft flesh of her mounds, effectively worshipping it. He replaced one his hands with his mouth, and Hermione's lips parted to let a moan out.

"Oh" she breathed, while arching her back to push her breasts more into his mouth and hand. He was now sucking on her nipple, grazing it now and then with his teeth, and she felt waves of pleasure ripple through her body, and then settling in her crotch. She felt her knickers dampen, and an ancient flame ignite inside her very core.

He then moved his mouth to her other mound, giving it the same attention, and enjoying how she was moving in his arms. He picked her up and led her to their sleeping bags, delicately putting her on one of them. Then, he started moving downwards, taking away her pants and knickers in the process, and stopping briefly to discard his remaining clothes as well.

Then he kissed her down her stomach, to her belly, while his hand got to the brown curls shielding her most secret place. He cupped her there, searching for her center with his fingers, till he found it. Still lavishing her skin with kisses, he thrust a finger in, and then a second.

"Harry" Hermione huskily cried, thrashing under him. He smiled lazily at her, feeling proud of being able to make her get so excited.

Then, he found her clitoris, and stroked it with his thumb, drawing little circles on it, and she felt like a white light pierced through her whole body, filling it with pleasure. She came, and came hard at that, and stood there, panting, at his mercy.

He teased her some more, kissing her on her inner thighs, and moving closer and closer to her sex.

"Harry please!" she begged him, and he complied. Kissing her just there, he then plunged his tongue deep into her, drawing a primal scream of pleasure form her lips. He kept licking her, while fondling her breasts with his hands, and then he took the little nub in his mouth. He sucked on it, and Hermione trembled from the sensations he was creating in her body.

As he climbed back up to her face, and their lips met, she tasted herself on his lips, and again she felt that warmth nestle in her center.

It was time for him to feel as good as he made her feel, so she enclosed her fingers around his throbbing erection, and he snapped his eyes shut, groaning. She smiled sexily at him, and started stroking his length, caressing its tip with her thumb, and smearing a drop if pre-cum all over it.

Harry then felt her hot breath on his shaft, and looked down to see her lips mere inches from it. She gave him a sultry smile, and then kissed its head, before licking all of it, and cupping his balls. Then, she engulfed him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, and he felt he was almost coming.

"Hermione!" he cried, his green eyes dark with desire and lust. "I'm coming!" he said, just moments before his load was shot into her throat, and she had a moment of surprise, before managing to shallow it all. She then grinned at him, who lay there, spent, while she crawled up his body, and kissed him.

She knew that would make him hard in no time, and she wanted him right like that. And right she was, once again. As she kissed him, Harry realized he could taste himself on her lips, and his cock twitched, standing up at attention all again.

"My, we're really eager, Mr. Potter" she teased him, and he grinned at her.

"Vixen" he said, pulling her to him for a kiss, the most passionate and hot they exchanged the whole night.

"Harry, I need you inside me!" she cried then, and guided him to her entrance. He muttered something, and she felt a pleasurable warmth spread in her abdomen. She knew he ahd remembered to cast the Protection Charm, and thanked him for his thoughtfulness with an hungry kiss, before impaling herself on his shaft. A sudden pain enveloped her when he broke through her womanhood, but it quickly changed to pleasure beyond anything she ahd ever felt once he started moving, slowly at first, then picking up a faster pace. She moved accordingly, and he felt in heaven.

She was tight, and fit him like a glove. He could feel her muscles clenching him and squeezing, and it almost drove him over the edge again, but he managed to control it. He wanted to come with her, and he knew he just had to resist some more. Rolling them over so that now he was on top, he kept thrusting, but slowed the pace so that he could keep going without coming too soon.

And then, it happened. He gritted his teeth as his release hit, and she cried his name to the night as waves of pleasure rippled through them both.

Then, exhausted, Harry collapsed on top of her, rolling over so that he wasn't crumbling her under his weight.

She turned to him and snuggled under his arm, resting her head on his chest, while he started tracing idle circles on her skin.

"Thanks" he whispered.

"What for?"

"Loving me like no one else does" he breathed in her ear, and she smiled.

"Anytime, Harry" she said, moving even closer, as sleep menaced to take her. "Anytime"

As they fell asleep together like that, Harry felt for the first time in ages happy and believed he could do it. If she was on his side, he could defeat Voldemort, and he would.

-->