Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Magnificent Seven by Classic Cowboy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Magnificent Seven

Classic Cowboy

THE DAILY PROPHET

Hogsmeade, Arizona

3rd Edition, September 1, 1872

HOPE RETURNS TO THE WEST

By Rita Skeeter

As many are aware, over the last few months a dark shadow had grown over the west of our growing country. A plague of fear and panic had caused many to fear and some to flee back to the east. The Death Eaters: An army of cutthroats, murderers, rapists, disgruntled former soldiers, and outlaws following a mysterious genocide leader calling himself Voldemort, has lead a campaign from Mexico on into the growing American territories. Lawmen, Marshalls, and even army forces have failed to even slow down this menace. But when it all seemed hopeless, these monsters arrived at our little settlement of Hogsmeade and the unimaginable happened.

Against all odds seven brave souls made a stand for what they believe in, for what is right, and brought this unstoppable juggernaut to a halt. As if fulfilling an old Seminole story of seven warriors protecting good from evil, they stood fearlessly between their home and the invaders. A Hero, A Scoundrel, a Healer, A Sharpshooter, a Preacher, a Gambler, and a Kid accomplish what others have not been able or willing to do, and that's return hope to our lawless land. This is their story … The Story of…

The Magnificent Seven