Unofficial Portkey Archive

From London to Chicago by Marauders__x
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

From London to Chicago

Marauders__x

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns everything Harry Potter related.

[AN]: So this chapter is dirty. I mean, really dirty. And we'll be seeing a glimpse of Molly with Ginny in this. Hang on! It's going to be a little rowdy!

Chapter Five: What A Dirty Day

Harry wrapped his entire arm underneath her shirt and pulled her against him.

"I think you're wrong about that," Harry whispered and with his other hand slipped part of her shirt off her shoulder.

"You're the one driving me insane right now."

Hermione closed her eyes and arched her back a little when she felt his mouth on her neck. Harry uncurled his arm around her waist and slipped off the other side of the shirt. It fell to the floor and he broke away to look at her.

"Wow," he breathed out.

She was wearing a black, lacy bra that was really skimpy looking.

"Guess it's your lucky night, but there's more where that came from," she whispered in his ear and her hands slipped underneath his shirt.

He closed his eyes and felt her hands leave burning trails up and down his chest.

Slowly she lifted up his shirt off his head and Hermione just looked at him. She was definitely in for a night of fun. Harry smiled down at her seductively and finally captured his mouth with hers. Oh why did he have to wait this long for this to happen?

Slowly, he started backing her up towards the bed. Hermione fell backwards all of a sudden and Harry crawled upon her.

Their mouths met once more and Harry plunged his tongue into her mouth. She tasted amazing to him and he couldn't wait for what other surprises he was expecting.

Hermione sat up still in contact with his lips until she broke away. "Did you notice I still had my heels on?" she whispered, trailing a finger down his chest.

Harry looked over his shoulder and found that she still was. Hermione rolled away from him and got off the bed. She looked over her shoulder to find Harry watching her. Slowly she zipped down the zipper of her skirt and slid it off. She bent down and Harry raised his eyebrows, sucking in a breath.

He literally swallowed hard and looked up at the ceiling. "Thank you," he mouthed.

Hermione walked around the bed, Harry watching her every move. She walked to the pile of where her shirt was and dropped her skirt there. She leaned against the wall from there and looked over at him.

Harry immediately got off the bed and slowly walked to her. Her in just a bra, knickers, AND heels against the wall was mostly every man's dream. Their mouths once more met. Her arms wrapped around him, letting her fingers run through his hair.

"God, Hermione," he breathed between their lips and Hermione reached down, unzipping his pants. Harry stopped to help her and slid his pants off throwing them over near her shirt.

Harry couldn't take it anymore. He sucked on her neck and started leaving trailing kisses down her chest. Hermione reached behind her back and undid the bra. Harry looked up and slid it off of her, exposing her breasts. His hands cupped them both and Hermione slightly blushed.

"You're unbelievably gorgeous," he said running a thumb over a nipple where it automatically hardened.

"Harry," she began to whimper and sucked in a breath as she felt his mouth around one. She arched her back and wrapped a leg around one of his.

The phone beside her bedside started ringing and Hermione opened her eyes. Harry stopped and brought his head up. Both of them looked over at the phone and then looked back at each other.

Harry did an Accio on the phone and put a Silencio charm. Hermione smirked and Harry threw the phone on the floor.

"Good thinking there," she said and looked straight into his grinning face.

"Where were we?" he asked and Hermione smirked.

Hermione switched their positions and had him against the wall. She brought up a leg and Harry immediately grabbed it, holding it to his side. "I think it's my turn."

"Oh, Merlin," he muttered and found his glasses off suddenly.

-

Louis walked past Hermione's office the next day and noticed she wasn't in there. He raised an eyebrow and walked over to Paula.

"Has Hermione come into work yet today?"

"She's actually not coming in for the next two days," Paula stated and looked up at him from her work.

"Ugh, why?" he said annoyed.

"She needs to think over what you two talked about, plus she brought home some of her own work. She said she wouldn't get a lot of it down here with all the bustling of everyone. Oh, and she doesn't want anyone calling her."

Louis shrugged and walked away from Paula's desk, going to his office.

-

The shades in the room were wide open with the sun shining through them. Harry was starting to wake up and he had his face dug into the pillow. He noticed he wasn't in his bed because of the smell. A smile crossed his face remembering last night. He opened up his eyes and sat up. He saw the clothes scattered around the floor and noticed that a few garments were missing.

No one was beside him so he figured Hermione was up already doing something. He got out of bed, put on his clothes, found his glasses and walked out of her room. Down the hallway he heard her voice and it sounded like she was talking to someone. Harry tiptoed over there and leaned on the door frame.

"Do you have an outlet that's cheaper than that?" she asked and looked up finding Harry.

Quickly she looked back down and held a hand out, making the door swing closed. It slammed right in front of Harry and he was surprised.

What the hell did she do that for? He thought to himself.

Harry just left and started going for the kitchen. He sniffed the air already smelling coffee. As he walked in, he noticed the time and it seemed early. He got himself a mug and poured some coffee for himself.

-

Hermione twirled the phone cord aimlessly as she waited for an answer on the other line. She was talking to someone in Boston at the moment to see if there was any sort of outlets.

"Excuse me, Miss?" the man on the other line finally said. "We do have one cheap outlet for $325."

"That's wonderful. Do you mind if you keep that one on hold for the time being?"

"Of course I can. Was there anything else you'd like to know?"

"No not at all, but thank you for your time, Mr. Benson."

Hermione hung up the phone and sighed heavily, pulling a strand of loose hair away from her face. Now she had to conquer something else. She looked over at the door and shook her head, frowning.

-

Harry was downstairs in the kitchen reading the Daily Prophet and sipping on his coffee every so often. Hermione peaked inside the kitchen and saw him there. She shrugged and didn't want to deal with him at the moment. Harry, from the corner of his eye, saw something and he turned quickly.

Hermione widened her eyes a little and looked down.

"Good morning, Hermione," he said with one of his prize winning smiles.

"Hey Harry," she muttered and went quickly for a cup of coffee.

Harry got up and walked over to her. He was about to drop a kiss on her cheek when she moved away from him. He looked at her confused and leaned against the counter.

"Something wrong, Hermione?"

"No, just worried about what I'll be doing in the States."

"Really? Then why are you ignoring me?"

"If I were ignoring you then I wouldn't be talking to you right now," she said smartly.

"Is it about last night?"

She stopped and put down her mug before she took a sip.

"Oh, so it is?"

Hermione turned around to look at him with a furious look.

"Last night was just a get-away, Harry. We weren't thinking."

"Is that so? Because you were getting really kinky and you had no one stopping you."

She blushed from what he said and Harry smiled seeing her reaction.

"So I got carried away," she muttered.

She exited the kitchen holding her mug and Harry followed her out.

"Hermione, you had me in control more then I had you. We have to talk about this."

She stopped and turned around, looking at him with fiery eyes.

"It was just a one night stand. Besides, I was in the moment."

Harry heartily laughed and looked at her. "I can see how you were. You were like a Stripper in there, taking control of me like that."

Hermione walked up the stairs trying to ignore his words, but he still followed her.

"Harry, it was nothing," she repeated. Her hand wrapped around the doorknob to her own little office and Harry slid in front of her.

"Then why did you take control of me like that? What'd you do? Use me?"

Hermione looked up at him frowning and took her hand away from the doorknob.

"There has to be a reason why we did that last night," he said softly.

"I just … I just needed comfort. I never have any sort of fun anymore. I'm always cooped up in this office of mine. I hear my own employees talking about their dates and what do I tell them? I have no life?"

"Hermione, -"

"No, Harry, don't. We just took it the wrong way and it ended up being something bad. We're friends for Merlin's sake!"

Hearing her words, Harry knew she was right.

"Now if you excuse me, I have work that has to be done. You can stay here if you want helping me find outlets, but I stress this … No funny business."

Hermione opened up her door and stopped before she could close it. "Oh by the way, Molly and Ginny are coming over for a little. Apparently they haven't heard from Ron yet so they'll be excited to see you."

She closed the door and Harry stood there, hands in his pockets.

"What have I done?" he mumbled.

-

A few hours later both Harry and Hermione were sitting in her tiny office at home looking at the computer screen on her laptop.

"This is so boring. We're not going to find one in New York," Harry said sitting in a chair with Hermione looking over his shoulder.

"Harry, stop complaining."

"Hermione, its New York for Merlin's sake. New York is like … half the heart of the States. Everyone wants to go there."

"That's the whole point," she said giving him a look. "Just keep looking and if nothing comes up try Chicago."

She walked over to a desk and set herself down taking in the other paperwork she had. She sighed heavily and was thankful she was going to get peace and quiet in here. She continued the task of putting her signature on the forms that needed it.

"So when are Molly and Ginny coming?" Harry asked from across the room.

"Later on tonight they said. I had a chance to owl them this morning. They were surprised when they heard Ron was coming next week."

"Should I be aware of Ginny and her drinking?"

"I have nothing in the house she can get her hands on. Plus Molly keeps her eyes on her all the time."

"Has she told you at all why her fiancé dumped her?"

"The only thing I heard was that he couldn't stand her anymore. She wanted him home sooner and what not. They just weren't getting along I guess."

"Well how long have they've been going out for?"

"10 months, I think," she said as she started a new stack on signing.

"Wonder what the bloke saw in her."

Hermione looked over her shoulder and he looked up.

"What?"

She just shook her head at him and continued on. Her hand was already hurting her.

"You need help with that?" Harry asked resting his head on her shoulder.

Hermione looked over at him and looked bad down at her work on her desk. "No, but I am hungry," she said and sighed.

"You're making me hungry," Harry said huskily in her ear and Hermione closed her eyes.

"Harry, remember what I said. We can't."

"No one's going to stop us."

"My fist and my magic will stop us," she threatened him and Harry immediately stepped back.

"Yes, ma'am," he said and sat back down in his chair.

-

All day long Harry and Hermione were on the computer searching. Neither of them stopped except when they took breaks in between. Harry was now sleeping on the chair he was in and Hermione was glued to the computer trying to find an outlet in Chicago.

She heard someone downstairs and another voice.

"Oh they must be here," Hermione mumbled and got off the chair.

"Harry, wake up," she said shaking him. "Molly and Ginny just arrived."

Harry woke up from the shaking and looked up at her. "Are you sure?"

"Positive. Now come on," she said pulling him from the chair.

-

"Hermione, are you here, dear?" Molly shouted from the fireplace.

"Yes, I'm coming!"

Hermione went down the stairs with Harry behind her and she stopped him.

"Wait in the hallway."

Harry shrugged and heard her greet them.

"Hermione," Ginny said with a smile and hug. "You look wonderful."

"Thank you, Ginny. Mrs. Weasley," she said hugging her as well.

"Oh it's so good to see you dear."

"Before we go into topic about Ron, I have a certain someone here."

Ginny and Molly looked at each other and Hermione pulled Harry in.

"It's Harry," she said simply.

"Harry, is that really you?" Molly said coming up to him.

"Yes it is, Mrs. Weasley." Immediately he was in a Molly crushing hug and he smiled slightly.

"Oh it's so wonderful to see you. We've missed you so much."

"I've missed you, too. You have no idea…"

Molly broke away from him and Ginny ran up to him with a hug as well.

"Hey Gin," he said hugging her as well.

"Have you been ok?" she asked looking up at him.

He nodded with a reassuringly smile. "You have nothing to worry."

"As long as you're ok it makes me happy."

Harry and Ginny smiled at each other and Hermione cleared her throat.

"Anyways, let's go into the kitchen."

"Splendid. I'll make some pie for us," Molly insisted and Harry looked over at Hermione with a small, curious smile.

"Nothing's changed," she said simply.

"Come on, Harry. You have to tell me everything when you were gone. I want to know every bit of information. Who you were with and everything," Ginny said tugging at his hand.

Harry followed her into the kitchen and looked over at Hermione. It felt awkward all of a sudden. Hermione just shook her head at him and followed them.

[AN]: Hope you liked it. Next chapter will have Hermione talking about Ron with another few stirrups.

Coming up in Chapter 6:

Ginny cornered Harry in the hallway and he looked at her curiously. "I haven't done anything to her, Gin, I swear."

"Then why are you looking at Hermione when she bends down to get something?"

The image of Hermione taking off her skirt filled his mind and he closed his eyes.

"You had sex with her didn't you?" Ginny said crossing her arms.

"Where did that come from?" Harry nearly shouted. "It's none of your business."

Please, please, PLEASE REVIEW!!

-->