Unofficial Portkey Archive

Iron Man by Classic Cowboy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Iron Man

Classic Cowboy

It's easy to see the sun when you're on top of the world, on the highest mountain. The beauty of the world amazes you. The heat of the sun warms you. Nothing can touch you. You can go through life with ease and without fear. But it's when you're knocked down that's when life has meaning. When you have to struggle to climb, just to see a single glimpse of the sun through dark clouds… that's when it's worth it. But not all can accomplish this. Most settle in the dark shadowy valley. But a few, a glorious few, will stand back up. They will dust themselves off and climb again. They may fall back into the shadows of the valley, or they may return to the summit and light of day. The point is they try and they will keep trying. All it takes ... is A Will of Iron.

I AM…

IRON MAN

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all?
Or if he moves will he fall?

DAILY PROPHET

GOLDEN TRIO FALL FROM WITHIN

Ronald Weasley Yesterday filed for divorce from his wife of twelve years Hermione Granger-Weasley, on the grounds of his wife's proven adultery. The soon to be former Weasley was caught by her husband, Ginerva Potter, James Potter Ginerva's eldest son, Teddy Lupin, and Mr. Weasley's mother Molly in a sexual act in the master bedroom of their home with the other third of the trio of war heroes and the Boy Who Lived Harry Potter. Mr. Weasley was placed in a single night in Auror Headquarters Dungeon for assault on Mr. Potter and an attempt of an Unforgivable. The divorce proceedings will be met in the high courts of the Ministry of Magic in early June.

Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
Well just pass him there
Why should we even care?

DAILY PROPHET

MORE EMOTIONAL TRAGEDY FOR THE WEASLEYS AND POTTERS

As the divorce proceedings draw close for Ron and Hermione Weasley, paternity testing was done on the Weasley's two young children, Rose and Hugo. And myself, Rita Skeeter, was able to get a glimpse at the results to share with the public who longs for more information of this tragic, tragic case. Which has grown even more so, with the result of not one but both of Mrs. Weasley's two children showing no matches for Ronald Weasley in parenthood, but in fact matching that of Harry Potter: providing proof that the affair has lasted many years into the seemingly happy marriage. In response to this Mrs. Ginerva Potter has also filed for divorce from her famous or should I say Infamous husband, Harry Potter. Myself and I doubt the readers are at all surprised by this turn of events.

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
Where he traveled time
For the future of mankind

DAILY PROPHET

JUSTICE FOR RONALD WEASLEY?

After long proceedings the divorce between Ronald and Hermione Weasley has ended with a ninty ten split in favor of Mr. Weasley. In related news, the now former Mrs. Weasley stepped down from her position in the Ministry of Magic, stating that she needed time to recover from the difficult time that had come from the trials. But your faithful champion of the truth, Rita Skeeter, has discovered documentation from the Ministry of Magic which states the former Mrs. Weasley was strongly encouraged by her superiors to step down from her committees and position. Mrs. Weasley refused to comment on this.

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold

DAILY PROPHET

ADULTERER HARRY SAINT GINNY

Mere Weeks since the finalization of the divorce of Ronald and Hermione Weasley, Harry and Ginny Potter's marriage came to an end. The once again Ginerva Weasley was awarded all financial and property owned including the now famous Number Twelve Grimmauld Place, Potter Manor, and the late James and Lily Potter's family Cottage in Godric's Hollow , which Mr. Potter recently rebuilt. She was also awarded soul custody of their three children James, Albus and Lily, with Harry having visitation rights. And in a giving move, Ginny gave the majority of the Potter Fortune to her brother Ron Weasley, stating he could use it more, while still keeping enough to fund all three of her children's school tuitions for the rest of their lives. Mr. Potter's only comment to this was he was only concerned with the welfare of his children. Good on you, Harry! But perhaps you should be more concerned for yourself since your recent sacking from Her Majesty's Auror Corps.

Now the time is here
For Iron Man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

DAILY PROPHET

THE LAST OF THE GOLDEN TRIO LEAVES THE MINISTRY

In shocking news, after being offered the position of Head of Her Majesty's Auror Corps, which previously was held by his one time best friend and brother in law Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley declines and resigns his position in the magical defense forces. But though he is leaving behind his Auror robes, Mr. Weasley has not turned his back on the protection of the Wizardry World like the other two members of the legendary Trio. Using the money he received from his own divorce and from his sister's gift after her divorce, Mr. Weasley has announced the birth of a massive company he has dubbed FGR Industries. This international company will design, produce and sell equipment and weapons for not only the Auror Corps but also different Dark Magical Defense Forces around the world.

POTTER RETURNS TO HOGWARTS

In recent news, for the upcoming year of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry Potter has been announced to be the new Potions Master, taking the place of the recently decease Professor Slughorn. In a controversial move by the Board of Directors, Potter was accepted on the grounds of his skills in potion making as well as his long history with the Auror Corps. Parents of students attending the school has been sent letters from myself, Rita Skeeter, informing them of the presence of the infamous celebrity as well as the husbands of the married female professors on the school faculty as a warning.

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

DAILY PROPHET

A COMPANY UNITING THE MAGICAL AND THE MUGGLE

FGR Industries has made a new, risky decision in extending their boundaries beyond the Magical World into the Muggle Worlds. Owner of the company, Ronald Weasley, made the statement that like his father before him found that Muggle technology to be quite fascinating and has began incorporating it into the technology his company produces, and in turn selling the improved technology, minus the enchantments the Magical World's version of the same tech has, to Muggle governments like Muggle England, The United States, China, Japan, and Germany among others.

Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can

DAILY PROPHET

RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD

In latest developments Ron Weasley has toppled the chart as richest man in the world, at a net worth of thirty seven billion, six hundred fifty one million, five hundred seventy six thousand, twenty Muggle British Pounds, or seventy five billion American Dollars. When asked what Mr. Weasley plans to do with his mass fortune, he simply responded "women and parties... what else is there to spend it on?"

Iron Man lives again!

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and all related characters ©JK Rowling

Iron Man © Marvel Comics Inc.