Unofficial Portkey Archive

Everything You Do Seduces Me by hphglover
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Everything You Do Seduces Me

hphglover

Everything You Do Seduces Me

Harry watched Hermione closely and listened attentively while she poured her heart out to him. He'd handed her a handkerchief several minutes ago to dry the tears that simply would not stop falling. She had broken up with her boyfriend of almost six months that morning over Hermione's refusal to move out of the house she shared with Harry and Ron and into his place. The chap obviously didn't know Hermione well if he though empty threats would work with her.

Harry wanted to kick Alan's sorry arse into next month just for making Hermione cry. Any one that made her cry was a scoundrel in his opinion, and needed to be punished. Hermione was everything to him, even if she didn't know it. The love he felt for her ran deep and had taken a place in his heart without his notice a long time ago. But, alas, he was just the best-friend that listened patiently and dried her tears whenever she had a fall out with some ghastly chap she happened to be dating. To her, he was just Harry. Her Harry.

Ron had been telling him for ages to confess his feeling to her. To end the farce that was her relationship because it would never work. She wasn't happy with any of the men she dated and Ron had deduced that it was because she reciprocated Harry's feelings. Since nothing had ever come easy to the savior of the Wizarding world, he didn't believe Ron. Just because he was deliriously happy with Luna didn't mean Hermione and him would end up together, much less that she returned his feelings.

He got up to make her some tea as she continued explaining what had happened and why she thought it best to break the relationship off. Harry nodded and made a small comment when he felt it necessary. Hermione seemed happy with that, since all she wanted was to get it out of her system.

Everything you are

Everything you'll be

That's just the current of love

So deep in me

Every sigh in the night

Every tear that you cry

Seduces me

He ended up suggesting that they go out that night. To some club or pub where they could drink and not worry about anything because the next day was Saturday and no one would be expecting them anywhere. After some convincing, and a promise to include the others in their outing, she finally accepted. She dutifully drank the tea he'd made; he dried the last of her tears, and sent her to up to take a nap.

Ron chose that moment to return from Luna's place and Harry quickly filled him in on what had happened. His ranting started with something along the lines of foolish git and ended somewhere near bloody bastard. Hermione was well loved by the two men and neither took it lightly when some fool dared to hurt her. Ron gladly accepted the invitation to join them that night and promised to let Ginny know as well. And, yes, he would also invite Draco along, being that he was her boyfriend, even if Ron wasn't sold on the idea just yet. Bloody bastard made an appearance again.

It was close to ten when they made it to the club. More people than Harry had thought made it. Lavender was there with Seamus, Fred and George had made it with Katie and Angelina respectively, Neville had brought Susan and Ginny, Draco, Ron and Luna completed the group. It was like an impromptu reunion of the Gryffindor house with a few stragglers from other houses tagging along. Hermione seemed a little overwhelmed by the amount of people, but smiled and hugged everyone as if she had been expecting to see them all along.

That was his Hermione. Ready with a poker face anytime it was expected of her. Always ready to forget her personal tribulations in order to put other's first. It was one of the qualities that made her one of the best Healers at St. Mungo's. Her nurturing and loving nature was legendary amongst their group. Just one more reason Harry loved her.

Drinks started flowing and Hermione downed shot after shot with her friends. Turned out if was Lavender's birthday and all were in a celebratory mood. Hermione's problem seemed all but forgotten, and had it not been by the forlorn look in her eyes, which only Harry noticed, he would have believed it. He did the manly thing and asked her to dance. She accepted happily and he knew it was just to get away from all of their friends for a little while. Pretending to be happy for a bit was one thing, but she wouldn't be able to keep up the façade for the entire night without some breaks in between.

Hermione settled into his arms, face hidden in the crook of his neck, one hand resting on his nape, the other at the small of his back. He willed his heart to beat normally and his breathing to flow naturally. He was bowled over at his control, especially when her intoxicating perfume reached his nostrils. It felt lovely to have her in his arms, inhibitions down and as trusting as ever when with him.

He swallowed hard when she placed a kiss on his neck. Her hand had snuck under his shirt and was caressing his back slowly. A barely audible thank you left her parted lips and he nodded in response. He was incapable of coherent speech at the moment. He wanted the woman in his arms as he'd never wanted anything in his life before. He knew deep in his heart that she was the one for him and nothing would ever change that fact.

And all that I am

And all that I'll be

Is nothing at all

If you can't be with me

Your most innocent kiss

Or your sweetest caress

Seduces me

She continued to caress his back the entire time they were dancing. His eyes found Ron's and his friend nodded in encouragement. Even Luna gave him a small wave of support and he was grateful for it. Chalk it up to the drinks he'd had before they started dancing, or his need to always plow ahead. Either way, he would not let the night end without her knowing she was loved, had been loved and would be loved for all eternity.

He managed to maneuver them to a darker corner, away from the prying eyes of their well-meaning friends and brought her body closer to his. It was heaven in her arms. He kissed her cheek and felt her smile. No words were exchanged. None were needed. Their bodies were communicating just fine on their own, and thank you very much for your concern.

Throwing caution to the wind and not giving a damn about the harm his actions could evoke, he tilted her head up and locked gazes with her. She seemed surprised at the intensity in his, but didn't break away. He lowered his head slowly, giving her time to pull back if she was uncomfortable, but to his delighted surprise she closed her eyes and moved closer to him. It was all of the encouragement he needed.

He finally lowered his lips until they were resting softly against hers. A small sigh left her lips at the contact and Harry's heart swelled with happiness. She wasn't pulling back and it was enough for now. No matter if she was wishing it was someone else kissing her. No matter if it was the alcohol working. Hermione was kissing him back and it was enough for now.

I don't care about tomorrow

I've given up on yesterday

Here and now is all that matters

Right here with you is where I'll stay

Their kiss seemed endless. He worshiped her soft lips and caressed her body delicately. There was no need to move fast, no need to scare her with the depth of his feelings. Besides, he'd wanted to kiss her for so long now that he wanted to take the time to fully savor the moment. Slowly, almost shyly, he pushed his tongue into her warm, wet mouth and she met it with her own. The carnal dance that ensued made his blood heat up and his breath catch.

Hermione could kiss! Somehow he'd always suspected as much, since Hermione didn't do anything half-heartedly, and being on the receiving end of her kisses was absolute heaven on earth. And he knew, in that precise moment, that there would be no turning back, that he would be hers forever, and that no other woman would ever affect him as much as she did. He poured his love into that kiss and she seemed to sense it, finally breaking the kiss and staring at him wide eyed.

Harry could see the many emotions running through her lovely chocolate depths and he waited, breath lodged somewhere in his lungs, for her reaction. A slow smile suddenly appeared on her slightly swollen lips and he felt the breath leave his lungs in a rush. She laughed at that and he had to smile sheepishly in response. The minx was mocking his loss of self-control and he still loved her for it.

Seeing her smile and laugh again, even at his expense, was more than he'd dared to hope for so he let her get away with it. For now anyways.

Everything in this world

Every voice in the night

Every little thing of beauty

Shall improve in your eyes

And all that is you

Becomes part of me, too

Because all you do seduces me

He lowered his head again and she eagerly moved to meet his hungry mouth once more. This time the kiss was more ardent, more passionate, more consuming. He pressed her against the wall and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Harry was trying his best to go slow once more, but her taste was intoxicating and stimulating. He felt his member stir and swell as a reaction, in turn making his jeans seem like a smothering prison.

Her reaction? Pressing her hips against his, making him buck instinctively. She broke the kiss once again and leaned her forehead against his shoulder. Her breathing was hitched, as if she had been running for a while. He wasn't in better shape.

"Harry," she said softly.

"Yes, love?"

The term of endearment falls easily from his lips, as he can no longer contain or rein in his feelings. He's been doing it for far too long.

"Take me home."

"Home?" he asks, sounding like a fool.

"Yes. It's too crowded in here and we need a bit more privacy."

"Privacy?"

Again, sounding so foolish he wishes he could kick his own arse into next week. Here's the love of his live, asking him to take her home, asking for more privacy, and all he can do is ask half-arsed questions as if he was unintelligent and slow-witted. To add insult to injury, she laughs again. And because you're still in a secluded corner, mostly surrounded by dark, she hugs you close and Dissaparates with you. The loud music and dance tempo are the perfect cover for the small pop.

When he opens his eyes, they widen in surprise. Hermione has Apparated into her bedroom. Since the look on your face doesn't change, she blushes.

"Did I get it wrong? Is this not what you want?" she asks, her tone painfully shy and somewhat embarrassed.

She tried to move out of his arms, but Harry doesn't let her. He's been acting like a blind fool for the last few minutes and it's time to rectify that.

"This is exactly where I want to be. Exactly where I have wanted to be for ages. Exactly where I want to be until the end of time. Hermione, I love you. I have been in love with you for so long that I don't even remember when it started."

To say she is completely stunned by his words wouldn't even begin to cover it. Her mouth opens and closes several times before she actually takes control of herself once more. Instead of saying she loves him back, she surprises him once again as she smacks his chest.

"Bloody hell, woman, what was that about?" he asks as he rubs the spot.

"Why didn't you say something before, Harry James? It could have saved me a lot of heartache!"

"What are you on about?"

"I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember as well," she finally admits.

He swears he could hear angels singing as he lowers his head and captures her lips once again.

And if I should die tomorrow

I'll go down with a smile on my face

I thank God I've ever known you

I'll fall down on my knees for the love we've had

He pushes her gently down on the bed after they have been kissing for a long time and clothes have disappeared as if by magic, which maybe they have. He lies on his side, facing her, and trails a hand from her shoulder to her hip.

"Is this what you really want, `Mione? I can wait, you know," he reassures her softly.

"As much as I appreciate your wanting to be the perfect gentleman, it's not necessary or needed at this point. Right now all I want is to make love with you. We've waited too long, Harry. Let's not wait anymore."

He smiles at her, knowing well he probably looks like a fool, but not giving a single damn. He's too happy to care. The hand lying possessively at her hip pulls her closer. She comes willingly to him. No more words are needed as their bodies express their love in the most basic and pure physical way.

Sighs turn to moans, moans turn to begging and begging is finally answered with a release so powerful neither can move for endless minutes after. As far as Harry is concern, he's never experience such bliss in his entire life. Hermione has to agree with him on that.

Every sigh in the night

Every tear that you cry

Seduces me

Ooh, seduces me

Morning greets the pair still entwined in bed with soft sunrays to wake them up slowly. Hermione stretches fully and purrs in satisfaction when she feels some muscles protesting the intense activity of the prior night. You won't hear her complaining about it, though. She's never been more satisfied in her entire life and it shows.

Her eyes are more alive than he remembers seeing them in quite a while. There are several love bites on her breasts and back and he feels like a god for leaving his mark on her. Of course, he's marked as hers just as much, but no one will hear him complaining about that, either. Their first night together was unbelievable and for the first time, he doesn't care how long he had to wait to get there.

After saying good morning in a very physical way, they both shower and head downstairs for breakfast. Ron and Luna are there to greet them with hot cups of tea and knowing smiles on their faces.

"It's about bloody time," Ron greets.

Hermione laughs as she gives him a quick hug. Harry joins in her infectious laughter, as do Ron and Luna. All is finally as it should be at the Potter-Granger-Weasley home.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Ronald," Hermione agrees as she hugs Harry to her side.

Harry can't help but smile like a fool, love shining brightly in his emerald eyes.

And all that you do

Seduces me

A/N: The song, Seduces Me, is sung by Celine Dion. It's a wonderful song, and she makes it even more so with her brilliant voice. This story is a big departure from my dialogue-happy stories, so I would love some constructive feedback from some of you, should you feel so inclined to let me know. I guess I was in a quite mood when I wrote it. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

-->