Unofficial Portkey Archive

Mama Mia! That's a raging monster! by Harrys girl
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Mama Mia! That's a raging monster!

Harrys girl

A/N: Hi all I'm back! (Shower scene music from Psycho) First off I must insist that you read this before proceeding with the story. First things first; if this story looks familiar to any of you who read and or post over at ff.net well, that's because it is. No, this is not plagiarism in any sort. My friend, co-worker, and beta reader morpheus9 has an account there and posted this for me with my pen name credited. I credit her here because she did give about 50% of the work in this. Now you may ask why am I just now getting around to posting this? Well, I work at a university and work determines my free time and thus when I'm able to create and post my work.

Next on the list: this story may appear somewhat different from the ff.net posting and that's because honestly it been so long since I last saw it there that I can't remember what the differences are. I have cleaned this up to what I interpret Portkey's rules and regulation concern. So, on that note be advised that there is a small, brief mention of same-sex interaction towards the end, but nothing graphic. On that same note I want to strongly enforce the NC-17 rating I have giving this story because I believe it to be very graphic and most definitely not intended for anyone below 17 or anyone who prefers not to read such rated fics.

You have been warned.

Admins and Mods if you have concerns about this story please let me know. In all truthfulness I did e-mail several of you a while ago, concerning this story, and never heard back.

On with the story

~*~

Frightened screams rang through the halls of Hogwarts. Everyone was running. The running caused a cacophonous thunder that shook the walls and floors with the Weasleys and their flaming red hair flailing behind them and their eyes bigger than golf balls.

Meanwhile, Hermione was sitting in the Gryffindor common room, quietly reading a huge book that was precariously balanced on her knees along with a notebook in which she was taking copious notes. Suddenly the door to the room banged open and in spilled twenty-three wide-eyed and hysterical students. Hermione was so startled that she stood straight up spilling the book, notebook, and several other pages onto the floor.

"What??!" she screamed. "What is it?! Death Eaters? Mountain trolls? Boggarts? Dementors? Another strike by the house elves?"

"WORSE!!!!!" shouted Ginny grabbing Hermione by the shoulders and shaking her.

"YOU HAVE TO HELP!! YOU HAVE TO HELP US!!!"

"All right! All right! What do you need help with? And please stop shaking me; you're giving me a headache!!" Ginny took a deep breath and did as she was told. "And if this is because Ron forgot to do his homework for Snape again you can forget it!"

"NO! No, it's not that! That would be easy compared to this!" Hermione got down on all fours and began to collect up everything that she had dropped as Fred and George gaped while staring at her rear. Ron hit Fred, Ginny hit George, and both twins retaliated by hitting their younger siblings in return. During the pause Hermione began to survey the reactions of the other students in the room. Neville had curled into a fetal ball in the corner and was slowly rocking back and forth and muttering unintelligible words. The girls were in a tight huddle at the far end of the common room. The boys surprisingly enough were also in a huddle at the far end in the opposite corner and muttering amongst themselves. Hermione caught a few words that were being said,

"Oh Merlin did you see it…"

"Do you think it will hurt us?"

"That look in his eye…"

"I've never been so scared…"

"Do you think she'll help us?"

"So, what is this that I'm supposed to help you all with?" she asked as she sat back on her heels and straightened her papers and put them back in her notebook.

"It's Harry," said Ginny hesitantly. Hermione felt a stab of fear go through her stomach.

"Harry?" she said looking up at them. Now they had her full attention. "What's wrong? What's happened to him? Is he all right?"

"Well…" Fred started.

"Depends on how you define `all right,'" George said completing the statement. Ron and Ginny just looked at each other and then looked back at Hermione.

"What do you mean?" she said looking at them with a skeptical eyebrow raised. "Oh no, you boys didn't go experimenting with your practical jokes again and do something terrible like turn his hair pink or make him vomit leeches constantly or make his balls…" She looked at them nervously to see if they had caught that last remark and apparently all four of them had as they stared at her with raised eyebrows. "Err… never mind."

"Well, do you remember last year and how Harry was… well… um…?" Ginny stuttered as she tried to find the words.

"Angry all the time and felt like he had a beast raging inside him?" Hermione said with some annoyance in her voice. She was starting to get tired of all this tap dancing. She wanted to know what was going on.

"Right, well," said Ron, not doing any better at the `non-stuttering while talking' thing, "it's back." Hermione involuntarily shivered. She remembered how Harry would sometimes get a dark look on his face. It was the face of the monster that lived inside him. She'd only been afraid of it once when he had unleashed the monster on Voldemort and everyone had feared that he would never be able to put it away again. But it at least seemed that he had been successful at putting that dark part of him away somewhere deep where no one could find it. Now, it was back. Now she almost understood why the students had come stampeding into the common room like a herd of wild centaurs. She left her book, notebook, and papers in a neat stack on the floor, stood up, straightened her skirt and blouse and said in a clear voice,

"Where is he? Show me!"

The hallways were deserted as Hermione, led by the four Weasleys, walked to a small storage room at the end of one of the hallways.

"He's in here?" she asked gesturing to it with her finger. The four Weasleys nodded but didn't speak. Hermione slowly opened the door and peered into the inky blackness of the room, which was only diminished by the moonlight from a small window. She saw a small piece of paper on the floor and what might have been the side of his pants, but she didn't really give it any attention at the time.

"Harry?" she whispered softly. "Harry? Are you in here?"

"Mione?" said a rough voice from the back of the storage room. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, Harry. It's me. What's wrong?" She heard a choked back sob and the scrape of a shoe on the stone.

"Don't come any closer Mione. I'm begging you."

"It's alright Harry. I'm here. Whatever is wrong I want to help you."

"They didn't tell you did they?" he asked.

"Tell me what?"

"Uh… Hermione… wait a minute," said Fred from out in the hallway.

"Yeah, there's more," said George.

"Hold on Harry, I'll be right back, I promise." Hermione was confused, but also annoyed. So she didn't know the whole story yet. She eased the door closed and turned back to the Weasleys.

"All right, spill it," she said with her arms crossed.

"What", said Ginny trying to look innocent?

"Out with it."

"He… umm… he…"

"The monster has moved to another part of his body," said George quickly.

"I'll say," muttered Fred under his breath.

"What do you mean it "moved"? I don't understand what you're saying. What other part could it go to that would make any difference?" said Hermione so loudly that her voice rang off the marble.

"The one place that several men-" started Fred.

"Every man," George said cutting in.

"All right, every man would really like it to go." Hermione still stared at them in silence.

"Oh for the love of Dumbledore!" George said with an exasperated sigh. "You have an IQ higher than all of us put together and that's a proven fact!!" She still stared at them blankly. "All right, in the simplest of terms… Harry needs help "exorcising his demons" and you're the only one smart enough to figure out a way to do that."

"Oh my…" said Hermione to herself. Suddenly she understood. "Well, couldn't Ginny…"

"Hell no!" Ginny shouted. "I may be a Gryffindor, but I'm not THAT brave!" she screeched so that everyone in the hallway winced.

"Well, thank you for that great bit of input Ginny," said Hermione once her ears had stopped ringing. "Anyone else got any better ideas?"

"Nope, you were about the best idea we had," said Ron with finality.

"Great… just great. Ok… nothing big… well… I take that back. Apparently it is something big. Just how to deal with it… I don't know." She opened the door slowly and stepped in. Once the door was shut back she once again squinted into the darkness and tried to find Harry.

"Mione?" asked the scratchy voice from back of the storage room.

"Yes Harry, it's me."

"Did they tell you?"

"Yes Harry, they told me. Is there anything that can be done to help?"

"There's a spell. It's on that piece of paper on the floor." Hermione walked over to the patch of moonlight on the floor and looked at the piece of paper. In black elegant script it said,

"Only the touch of virginal flesh can ease the torturous ache of the monster unleashed from within."

Hermione sighed inwardly. This had not been her first choice on how to solve this… well; she was lying to herself about that one, but still…

"So… basically a virginal pussy is what it takes to cure this?" she said quietly to herself.

"In the bluntest of terms, yes."

"Oh," she said slightly startled, "I didn't think you heard me."

"We're only about three feet away from each other Mione, I can sort of hear every word you say… every breath you take… every bead of sweat… every-"

"Ok! I get the picture. I guess this brings with it a few heightened senses?"

"A few."

She slowly walked towards him and knelt down in front of him.

"All right, I'll do it."

"Oh Merlin, really? You'd really do this for me? I mean… everyone else ran away."

"I'm not like everyone else. I've stood by you and helped you through worse. I will help you through this."

"Oh I love you Mione."

"Just remember that after this is all done and we hate each other for it."

"I'll try."

She leaned forward and pulled his hands away from his waist. Even through the pants she could tell that this was no ordinary problem. This was a BIG problem. But ever the curious girl, she decided to investigate this further. She slowly unzipped his pants and heard Harry hiss as some of the pressure was relieved from his straining cock. She decided to go ahead and pull down both his pants and boxers at the same time. What sprang forth she had never imagined in her most intense fantasies or wildest dreams. It had to be at least ten inches long and about six inches around. She couldn't help but stare at it a moment.

"Mione?" he whispered quietly. She was still staring when he touched her face and she looked up into his eyes. "Mione… if you don't want-"

"It's ok Harry," she said quickly and shaking her head. "It's just…"

"Yeah, it caused a stampede earlier."

"I noticed… and now I see why."

"Mione-"

"This would go by a lot quicker if you would just shut up and let me get down to the business of taking care of you." Harry didn't open his mouth again. Hermione pulled his pants and boxers down past his bent knees and past his ankles and onto the floor. She stood up and pulled down her panty hose.

"No underwear?" he said staring at her hand that held only her nude colored panty hose. She gave him an annoyed look and dropped the panty hose on top of his pants. She knelt down next to him and thought out her next move.

"Mione you can still-" But Harry couldn't finish his sentence because her lips were pressed firmly against his. The feel of her lips on his and her hands slowly pulling off his shirt made him go mad just a little.

"I thought I said no talking," she said with an evil smirk as she pulled away. The shirt now joined the pants and the panty hose on the floor. She kneeled down between Harry's legs and first decided to use her hand to explore him. Her hands were slightly cold and made him hiss with pleasure. She meanwhile found her hands easily being heated by the hot flesh in front of her. She started by stroking him up and down in an easy rhythm that he was soon trying to speed up by thrusting his cock into her hand. But a firm hand on his hip made him stop. She kissed him again and this time their mouths were open and their tongues slid against each other like liquid gold. Her hand began to stroke faster as she nibbled her way down his jaw and then down his throat. She soothed each bit with a gentle lick and kiss.

"Let's see if I can put my mouth to better use," she whispered in his ear. She quickly brought her mouth down to his engorged cock and gave the head a hesitant lick. He reacted with a gasp and a long pleading moan. She smiled wickedly this time and put the whole head in her mouth. She began to lick and suck on as if it were a lollypop. Harry moaned and ran his fingers through her hair. She slowly began to take in more and more of his cock, but found the whole thing wouldn't fit. So she stroked the rest of it with gentle fingers while her mouth moved up and down what she could take in. Harry seemed to enjoy it as his breathing grew more rapid and he began to moan her name. She sped up the strokes in her mouth and with her hand until he was screaming her name and coming in her mouth. She gently licked and sucked and swallowed until he was through and trembling with the aftershocks. When she looked up at his face she saw that his eyes were screwed shut and his hair was soaked in sweat and sticking to his forehead.

"Harry?" she whispered gently touching his forehead with her fingertips. His eyes snapped open and he quickly caught her hand in his before she could pull it away.

"God Hermione that was fantastic," he said and he pulled her towards him. He kissed her full on the mouth and put his arms tightly around her waist. His hands unzipped her skirt and slid it off her buttocks. He gently caressed her soft flesh as one hand slid up between her legs and began to caress the soft folds of her pussy. She broke the kiss as she gasped.

"What?" Harry asked with his best innocent voice as two fingers thrust inside her and slammed home on her pleasure spot. Now she cried out and dug her nails into his shoulder. "How does that feel?" he whispered darkly in her ear as he slammed home again and caused her to buck and gasp.

"Oh Gods… Merlin… Harry…" she managed to choke out between gasps.

"What do you want?" he whispered.

"Don't stop!" she screamed. It was his turn to let a wicked and lazy smile play across his lips as his fingers slip out of her. "No… no no no no…" she murmured but was then silenced by his lips on hers. He unbuttoned her blouse and quickly pushed it off her shoulders to find the white lacy bra that she was wearing underneath.

"You should wear a red bra," he said as he kissed her neck and used his deft fingers to unhook the bra in a matter of seconds.

"Since we have to wear white shirts all the time everyone would see it." She said with a sigh as her breasts were released from their prison and the bra joined the cloths all ready resting on the floor.

"And the down side to that would be…?" Before she could answer he took one of her nipples in his mouth and began to gently prod and tease it with his mouth. She sighed and ran her fingers through his hair. She cried out softly as his gentle teeth bit down lightly and made little sparks of pleasure run through her. Once again his fingers were working their magic between her thighs and making her back arch. For a moment she felt her sense of balance starting to tip but he caught her with a quick arm around her back and gently lowered her to the floor.

"I should repay you for your services earlier," he said looking down at her. In that moment he didn't think he had ever seen her look so beautiful. His fingers gently prodded her pleasure spot and he watched as her eyes closed, her back arched, and she let out a soft sigh.

"What… do you…?" she started to say, but once again he silenced her with his lips and whispered softly.

"Just close your eyes and trust me. All right?" He waited for her to calmly nod her head and then shut her eyes. He kissed her eyelids, then made his way down, kissing her neck, sucking on a nipple, sticking his tongue in her navel which made her let out a delicious moan, and finally, he brought his face down between her legs and licked her clit. The heat and the pressure from his tongue were too great and she cried out immediately. He gently stroked her thigh to soothe her for a moment before continuing. He then licked her clit over and over as his fingers gently worked their magic again inside her. He had her writhing and wriggling on the floor before she screamed out his name and she came harder than she ever had in her nightly sessions with her sex toys. His head rested on her chest and he sighed as he listed to her heartbeat slow and become steady.

"Sit up against the wall," she said in a calm tone of voice. He did as he was told and soon found her body pressed up against his once more as they struggled in a fiery kiss. "I want to fuck you now." She whispered I his ear. She put her right foot on the other side of his body and took his straining cock in her hand. She felt it nudging at her entrance and she knew this was going to be so painful and yet she felt her mouth watering at the idea; her being the only one that could take Harry. She slowly sank down on that huge dick and felt her body stretching and straining around it. She hissed softly and squeezed his shoulders tightly. She heard him moan and she knew that this was going to be good. She took a deep breath and forced her body the rest of the way down on him. She cried out sharply and threw her head back. She felt his hands climb up her back and he held her close.

"I'm sorry Mione," he whispered. "Just… just stay still. Take as long as you need." She brought her head forward and rested her forehead on his shoulder as she breathed quickly and put her arms around his shoulders. It hurt. It hurt so much. But it was slowly starting to feel better. She slowly eased up and then eased back down again. She gasped slightly this time and sighed. As she slowly moved up and down they both started to gasp and moan. Her fingernails started to dig into his shoulders as the pleasure grew in her body.

"Gods… Harry…" she whispered.

"Do you like that Mione?" he asked in a breathless voice.

"Oh yeah…"

"You like this big dick?"

"Gods yes… give it to me Harry… fuck me hard… fuck me with your big dick…!" she said, with extra emphasis on the words "yes, hard, fuck, and dick" in that order.

"You want me to do that?" he asked with a sneer in his voice.

"Yes," she said with a determined look on her face. "Do it… take me…" he put his arms up under hers and managed to stand up, lift her up with him as she tightened her legs around his waist, and keep himself inside of her. Now standing, he actually managed to sink farther into her and caused her to gasp and moan.

"Oh Merlin, Mione you are so tight and hot. You are so hot when you moan like that." He pushed her against the wall and rammed into her harder. They both moaned and shouted.

"Oh, that's it! That's it Harry!" she screamed so loud she was certain that everyone in England could hear her. Then he pulled her away from the wall and sat her down on a near-by table that he quickly knocked everything off of. He pushed gently on her shoulders until she was lying flat on the table. He kept his hands on her shoulders and pumped hard and fast into her. They both moaned and gasped and finally screamed as they came. Harry collapsed onto Hermione and she quickly wrapped her arms around his shoulders. They lay there for a few moments trying to catch their breath. Then they heard a nervous knocking on the door. Hermione groaned and ran her fingers through her sweaty hair.

"You have got to be kidding me," said Hermione quietly.

"They stayed outside?" asked Harry just as quietly.

"I guess so." Harry slowly pulled away from her and walked towards the door. He hid the lower half of his body behind the door as he opened it a crack.

"Bugger off…now!" he said to them. The four red heads looked at him in shock as he slammed the door back. He waited until he heard the four pairs of feet walking away from the door. He turned back around and looked at Hermione who had curled into a fetal position on the table.

"Are you all right Hermione?" he asked in a voice laced with concern. He walked back to her and gently stroked her hair.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she muttered. "Just… really, really extremely sore. And I think that's going to last for a while." Harry leaned over and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Thanks for helping me yet again."

"No problem." She started to get up and then moaned and lay back down. She stared as he started getting dressed.

"What", said Harry when he caught her eyes staring at him. She used one finger to beckon him towards her. He went and got down next to her?

"I said I was sore, I didn't say I was finished with you." They both grinned and Harry kissed her quickly.

"No more floors and tables then." he said. "If we're going to shag all night, I'd rather know for certain that you were comfortable." He helped her get dressed in her cloths again and once they were decent enough they left the closet together. There were no longer people standing outside the door, but there was a lot of noise. The walls of Hogwarts that had once ringed with screams of terror now rang with cries and shouts of absolute ecstasy.

"What's going on?" asked Hermione.

"Um slight side effect," said Harry. "Since my monster was unleashed and then tamed, everyone's monster has now been unleashed… and it sounds like they are all being tamed as well." Harry and Hermione looked up the stairs and saw Ginny and Hannah in a passionate kiss before falling into a broom closet. From the direction of the Slytherin dungeon Blaise Zabini's voice was heard screaming out,

"DRACO!!!" Harry raised an eyebrow and said, "Well, it looks like someone can love that ferret." Hermione pinched his side, which in turn caused him to slam her up against a wall and kiss her passionately.

"Oh, Severus…" came an unidentifiable voice filled with lust from a nearby door. Harry and Hermione looked at each other with wide frightened eyes, grabbed each other's hand, and ran straight for Hermione's prefect bedroom without another word. Once the door was shut Hermione found herself pushed up against the door and Harry's mouth was tormenting her neck.

"Gods Harry," she moaned as she pulled off his shirt and worked the zipper on his pants as fast as she could.

"You have no idea how hot you make me when you say my name like that," he whispered as his fingers thrust into her and she cried out. He violently tore off her shirt and quickly began sucking on one of her nipples. Between his fingers working wonders on her pussy and his teeth and tongue on her nipple, she felt like she was on fire.

"I want you to fuck me again," she whispered heatedly in his ear. "I want to feel you inside me as you come." Harry kissed her as he took her skirt off and left it on the floor where their cloths were for the second time this night.

"You have no idea how much I want that too Mione," he whispered in her ear. He pressed his whole body up against her and she could feel his burning hot erection on her belly. It was not as long or as wide as it had been, yet, but the feel of it still made her mouth water and her body burn for him to be inside her. "Can you feel that?" he whispered as he gently stroked her cheek. She nodded mutely. "That's just from kissing you again. You turn me on just by breathing." As she turned her face to him the moonlight shone off her skin and her hair and her eyes and he could have sworn she was a goddess of the night in that moment. He kissed her gently this time and lifted her up in his arms. He carried her to the bed where he laid her down. He slowly crawled up between her legs and laid down on her so that their naked bodies were pressed close together. He slowly thrust into her all the way and watched her face as it took on a look of rapture as his cock swelled to it's full size once again. He slowly pulled out and thrust in slowly over and over again and watched her face intently as it twisted with pleasure. Her fingernails ran up and down his back and caused him to start thrusting faster and harder. They both gasped and Hermione held tight onto his shoulders. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her off the bed so that she was sitting in his lap once again. She bounced up and down on his cock until they were both screaming and they fell to the bed gasping and completely exhausted.

After he had regained his breath, Harry started up to leave thinking that Hermione would not want him there the next morning, but she grabbed his wrist and said, "You know, it's impolite to leave a woman's bed after she has thoroughly shagged you." Harry smirked and lay back down on the bed next to her and held her body against his. Yeah, it was a raging monster, but it was her raging monster.

-->