Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

Chapter 5: It's a bitch to wash out

Hermione moaned as she reached a hand out to her left only to encounter empty cool sheets. Opening her eyes, confused and sleepy, she noticed that her lover was no longer in bed with her.

"Harry?" Hermione sat up, rubbing one eye with a hand while the other one held the sheets close to her bare chest. She looked around till she spotted Harry sitting on the chair, looking out of the window.

"You should be sleeping," Harry told her, not once startled or turning her way.

"You're not in bed with me," reminded Hermione as she slipped off the bed, wrapping the sheet around her body before she moved over to Harry, sliding a hand over his tense shoulder, "Nightmares?" She slid herself into his lap, her hand that was on his shoulder moved over to his neck so she could play with the thick hair at the nape.

"They basically raped us," Harry growled out, still looking out of the window, "They raped our minds, changing our memories to suit their needs."

"We got our memories back," soothed Hermione and Harry turned to look at her.

"They took our memories Hermione, everything we did - we lost most of our lives because of them," Harry reminded and Hermione sighed.

"Well get them back, Harry, I promise you," she cupped his cheek, stroking the soft skin. "They will regret that they tried to change our memories and tear us apart."

"Hm," he turned to look at her. "How are you feeling? I did take a lot of blood from you." Hermione shook her head.

"I'm fine," she assured him. "You didn't take as much as you did back in third year." Harry nodded before he leaned in and kissed her. Hermione moaned as she shifted slightly.

"We could have been doing this since our fifth year," Harry whispered in her ear as his hand slid up her body. One hand cupped her sheet-covered breast while the other slid around her body. "I could have taken you in all the ways I had been imagining since I started having dreams about you. Fucking you hard and fast that you wouldn't remember your name."

"Oh…please…" she pleaded as Harry ripped the sheet away from her body, baring him completely to his eyes and his eyes only. Hermione shifted in his arms so she was straddling him, his cock pressing against her opening but Harry made sure one of his hands were on her hips, preventing her from taking him.

His other hand played with one of her nipples, brushing his head over her core, teasing her.

"Harry…fuck me!" Hermione pleaded. Harry lost it as he stood up. Hermione squealed as she wrapped her legs around his waist as Harry moved over the bed and knelt down on it.

He pinned her against the headboard and thrusted himself into her. Hermione moaned as she arched her body into his, her breathing raspy as she watched Harry with dark eyes. Harry smirked as he slowly pulled himself out before repeating the pace entering her once more.

"Harry…" Hermione moaned, pleading him to move faster but Harry just smirked, and he just kept the pace up, knowing he was driving her crazy with desire.

Hermione was going crazy; he was thrusting into her with a slow pace. She needed him to go faster…she needed him to go harder. An idea came to her mind and she clenched her walls as Harry entered her.

Harry stopped and growled as he slammed all the way in before pulling out just to repeat it once more.

"Yes!" Hermione groaned as Harry moved his head down and took a nipple into his mouth, nipping on it before sucking it, hard. Pleasure rippled through Hermione as sweat dripped down her body, her hips moving with the rhythm.

"Come on baby," grunted Harry as he thrusted harder into her before his eyes caught sight of the mark on her neck and knew what would push her over the edge. With a growl, he sunk his fangs into her neck.

Hermione let out a scream of pleasure as her nails raked down his back, her walls clenching around him as she orgasmed. Her head hit the wall from where she threw back in pleasure but Harry was not finished.

He pulled himself out of Hermione and placed her on her knees on the bed before he turned her around and bent her over.

"Wha…oh!" gasped Hermione as Harry thrusted himself into her once more. Hermione's logical mind…the one that was working…instantly recognised the position as doggy-style. Lavender and Parvati had mentioned that men liked that position. She never knew that women could like it too. He felt much bigger when he was taking her this way that she almost felt like she was going to split into two.

Harry thrusted into her, taking her hard and fast, she moaned as her orgasm started flaring up once more.

"Harder…" she moaned as Harry felt his peak reaching.

"Mine," Harry sunk his fangs into her once more, drinking from her as Hermione slid a hand into his hair, holding him to her neck as he spilled his seeds into her just as she climaxed around him.

They slumped onto the bed just as Harry dislodged his fangs from her neck. With a groan, he rolled off Hermione so he was not crushing her and she turned her head to face him.

"You…have…a lot…of …fantasies," she gasped out and Harry chuckled as he turned his head to look at her. He brushed a strand of hair from her face.

"You don't like it?" he teased and she slapped him.

"Just a little warning would be nice," she teased back as Harry lifted a hand and the sheets flew into his hand. He spread out over them once more as Hermione cuddled into his side and they fell back to sleep.

Harry blinked when the sunlight filled the room. Looking over at the window, he could see the sun was high in the sky, indicating that it was after eight. Looking at the warm body next to him, Hermione was still sleeping.

Leaning over, he pressed a kiss to Hermione's neck before sliding out of bed. Moving over to the window, he pulled the curtains shut, blocking the sunlight, and allowing Hermione some more sleep.

He reached over to the chair, grabbed his jeans, and pulled it on his body, zipping and buttoning it up. He grabbed the black shirt and pulled it on his body before picking up the dog tags that was now lying on the ground, obviously fallen off Hermione during the night.

He slipped it around his neck, the familiar comforting weight around his neck before he made his way out of the room, leaving Hermione alone in their bed.

Draco was tucking into a bowl of cornflakes and milk while reading the papers in the kitchen when Harry came in. Harry looked toward Draco to see him sitting at the large island counter.

"Draco," Harry gave a short nod before he moved over to the sink.

"Harry," Draco looked toward the doorway before looking at Harry with an amused smirk. "Did you wear the bookworm out?" Harry chuckled as he turned around to look at Draco, resting the small of his back against the counter with a glass of water in his hand.

"Wouldn't be a good vampire if I didn't," Harry reminded and Draco's smirk turned into a smile.

"Yeah, I guess," Draco said before sighing. "Is it true about Weasley?" Harry nodded and Draco shook his head. "I never liked him before but even I thought he had values and respects' considering the fact his father is a muggle-lover."

"He became obsessed with the idea of getting the one thing I didn't have - Hermione. I have money and I'm famous so I've not to get the girl. Molly just wanted her perfect happy Weasley family - me with Ginny, Hermione with Ron," Harry explained. "If I ever see them again, I'm ripping their throats out."

"Mind if I watch?" Draco asked and Harry grinned.

"You're more than welcome to join in," Harry told him.

"Thanks but I rather not get their blood on my clothes - it's a bitch to wash out," Draco told him and Harry chuckled, amused.

"Hm, I thought I heard voices," a dreamy voice came from the doorway and they turned to see Luna was making her way into the kitchen. She moved over to Draco, who kissed her neck and Harry could see the bite marks on her neck.

"Morning," Harry greeted Luna and Luna grinned as she took a sip of Draco's coffee before making a face that it was too strong. Draco and Harry chuckled at the look on her faces. Vampires liked their food strong because by being un-dead, their taste buds were not as strong as it used to be when human. Harry and Draco found that they could tolerate strong and mild food.

Hermione sighed as she woke up. She rolled over onto her other side only to see that Harry was no longer in the room with her. Startled, she sat up and searched the room only to see that Harry's jeans and top were missing and concluded that he had gone down the stairs.

She pulled herself out of bed, wincing as pain shot between her legs and smiled wryly to herself. There was a reason why a virgin should always wait until after the pain had gone before she slept with her boyfriend again.

She leaned down and picked up her clothes. She pulled on her jeans and her jumper before heading out of the bedroom and down the stairs. She made her way into the kitchen and smiled when she saw the others.

"Morning," she greeted only for something to register as she saw Draco drinking from Luna and she looked at Harry to see that he was not even surprise. He just reading the newspapers and wondered just what else they had kept from her.

"Wait - how are you not surprise that Luna is Draco's mate or that Draco is a vampire?" Hermione demanded as she moved over to Harry to sit down on his lap.

"Vampires have a heighten sense - I can smell Draco over Luna," Harry told her before nudging his head toward the dog tags that was around Draco's neck. "And we share the same sire." Hermione looked at Draco, shocked.

"Both of you were bitten by the same person?" Draco nodded.

"I was bitten at the age of five as punishment toward my father," Draco explained. Hermione frowned and Draco sighed. "Our sire has a lover. My father decided he wanted the lover and Voldemort wanted her for her ability to see the future - needless to say, our sire didn't like what had happened and bit me out of revenge."

"Your father raped…" Hermione trailed off, feeling sick and Draco nodded.

"Yeah - trust me, I wasn't happy when I found out either. I wanted to smash his smug face into the wall," he growled.

"She has the ability to see the future?" Hermione asked deflecting the conversation and Harry nodded.

"Yeah - she told my sire who then told my mum when she was sixteen that she would give birth to the child that would bring Voldemort down. He even told her that she would die and that there was a choice," Harry explained. Even Luna was curious. "Give up or jump in front of the spell, invoking the blood ritual."

"Oh!" understanding dawned on Hermione. "That's why Dumbledore is so persistent about you staying with the Dursleys." Harry nodded and Hermione frowned again. "She knew that she was going to die?"

"Yeah - she even knew that my uncle would abuse me but she wanted me to be able to live my life, to find love," Harry explained, "That she begged my sire to change me when the time came. It turned out that she researched everything there was about vampires and came up a way for our sire to turn me into a half blood - a Dhampir."

"Half human, half vampire," Luna murmured under her breath as all four of them lapsed into silence.

********

Dumbledore was sitting on his chair behind his desk once more, a letter in his hand when he could sense someone coming up the stairs. Acting quickly, he opened the side drawer and placed the letter in it, closed it and looked up in time to see the door open.

"What's happening?" Molly asked as she made her way into the office with Ron, Ginny and the Order close behind her. "Are we close to finding Harry and Hermione?"

"No." Dumbledore sighed with a troubled expression. "It appears that they have disappeared off the radar."

"How is that possible?" queried Moody in his usually gruff manner.

"They have either hid themselves away in an unplottable house or they are dead," Dumbledore told them, "As Voldemort hasn't claimed himself as a victory yet, we can safely assume that they are alive and hidden."

"Where could they have hidden themselves?" McGonagall asked, "Why have they hidden themselves? Can they not trust us?" She felt sadden at the thought that her two favourite students couldn't ask them for help or trust them.

"It is obvious that Harry felt he couldn't trust any one of us to tell us that he was a vampire," Arthur spoke up before he sighed, "I only wish that we had made him feel safer." Ron just looked away, annoyed.

"We must dig deep into his background," Dumbledore stood up from his seat, "we must find out who had sired Harry and when he was turned as the Dursleys have not mentioned anything strange of Harry." He got nods from everyone as each one left the office, leaving only him and McGonagall.

"I hope they will return to us when they are ready," McGonagall said and Dumbledore smiled assuredly at her.

"I'm sure they will," Dumbledore assured and she left the classroom. Dumbledore sat down once more and pulled out the letter from his drawer, reading it with a displeased frown.

'Memory charms? Molly is lucky I didn't have her arrested on the spot,' fumed Dumbledore. He placed the letter on the desk, stood up, and paced the office with Fawkes watching him. 'If only I could contact their sire and let him know what was happening. Those kids need him and they need him soon.' He turned to face Fawkes.

"What do I do?" he asked. Fawkes just spread out his wings and Dumbledore chuckled. "Yes, I know. I need to let them spread their wings. They are smart, after all, but I cannot help but worry about them. They have become grandchildren in my heart." Dumbledore looked out of the window. "I just hope their sire knows of the dangers that lie ahead and come to them in their time of need."

*******

"What are you planning on doing?" a slender red head woman sat up on the bed, the candle light making her skin glow. Her breasts exposed as the white sheet fell down her body.

"I need to check on them," he told her, not turning to face her. All she could see the back of his body and the short black hair.

"I do not foresee any dangers yet," she reminded him, her hand sliding up his bare back and he turned his head, his blue eyes catching her green ones.

"You know as well as I do that the future is never set," he told her and she rolled her eyes, amused.

"You worry too much my dear." She leaned forward and kissed his shoulder, pressing her breasts against his back.

"Not enough," he trailed a finger over the thin white scar on her neck and she pulled his hand away from her.

"That was not your fault - it was a pureblood who believed he was entitled to everything he wanted despite what other people said," she told him in a hard tone. "You exacted your revenge by making his son a Dhampir; do not let it taint your soul."

"I still want him dead," he hissed, his face vamping out as he stood up, completely bare. She lay back down on the bed, propping her head on her hand as she watched his firm butt clench and unclench with his pacing.

"You will get your chance," she promised him as her green eyes slowly turned white and he turned to face her. He walked over to the bed and knelt down beside it, taking her hand in his.

"Tell me what you see," he encourage.

"I see Harry making plans. He has Draco and their mates by their sides. They will bring about an end to this war but they will do it in a way that no one would have ever foreseen…he has found a way round the 'Neither can live while the others does'." She described her voice ethereal.

"Are they in any dangers right now?" he asked and she shook her head.

"No…he is smart, he is keeping them away from Hogwarts for the moment…he knows that the war has to be his top priority at the moment. I see Lucius and I see you fighting with him…," she whispered.

"Who wins?" he asked but she gasped as the white faded abruptly and she closed her eyes. He stood up and helped her to lie back completely on the bed. "Are you okay?" He sat down on the bed.

"I am fine, lover," she assured him as she opened her eyes to reveal their usual green hue and she cupped his cheeks. "That future is undetermined - it depends on if Harry's plans work." He nodded.

"I will wait until they need me but I cannot leave them in the dark too longer. They are our children after all," he warned and she nodded before tugging his head down so they could kiss.

"How about you tend to me?" she tempted and he grinned against her lips, intending to take up on the challenge.

******

"What were you planning on doing?" Hermione asked and Harry raked a hand through his black locks.

"I'm not going back to Hogwarts. Voldemort is a far more pressing need than learning." He got nods of agreement. "I was going to have a look in some places to get clues."

"Like where?" asked Draco and Harry shrugged.

"Gringotts, Knockturn Alley, the Ministry, and Hogwarts." He listed. Hermione stared at him for a moment before her eyes widen in disbelief.

"You're planning on breaking into them?" she hissed.

"Not Gringott and Knockturn Alley. However, the Ministry and Hogwarts? Yeah."

"What do you expect to get from them?" Draco asked.

"Details about Voldemort. I have a plan on what I'm going to do to him." He shook his head at their expecting looks. "I need to fully plan it out more."

"You mean we need to plan things out," Hermione interjected and Harry looked at her, looking guilty and she felt her rage build up.

"Actually, I only made the plans for myself," he admitted and saw the rage in Hermione's eyes. Draco and Luna were smarter and quick enough to get out of the kitchen before Hermione could blow up.

"You were planning on leaving me behind?" she demanded as she got off Harry's lap and paced the kitchen, her hands flying over the place. "Just like what you keep trying to do over the last five years!" Harry's eyes fell from her face to her butt that swayed sexily when she was angry…man; he loved that ass. "If you think I'm going to Hogwarts without you, you are sadly mistaken Harry James Potter." Hermione paced the room. Harry just reclined on his chair, enjoying the sight of Hermione being pissy. "I have been through your side thick and thin for the last 5 years and I will be damned if I go back to Hogwarts without you!" she turned to face him only for her rage to come to a sudden halt when she saw that Harry was eyeing her body lustfully.

"Oh…don't stop," Harry motioned with his hand. "I like it when you get fired up."

"I hate you," she muttered, lamely, as she slid into his lap. Harry just kissed the side of her head.

"You are going to have to stay here," Harry, warned her and she looked up at him, protests forming on her lips. Harry shook his head, cutting off her protestations and showing that he was firm. "No, Draco and I are half vampires. We can take care of ourselves but not when we're worrying about you."

"So I've just to sit at home and wait for you?" pouted Hermione but Harry shook his head.

"There's a library vault underneath this house - I want you to check it out to see if there is any books that can help us," Harry told her, smiling inwardly at the delight lighting up her eyes. "You can go on and check it out." She squealed, kissed him before scrambling off his lap, and hurried over to the cellar door.

Flinging it open, she hurried down the stairs only for a squeal of happiness to erupt from her when she caught sight of the large library. It was even larger than Hogwarts and filled from ceiling to floor bookcases with books.

Harry just shook his head, amused and falling in love with his girl even more. He knew of her love for books and, unlike the stupid red haired boy, he appreciated it - he did know of the saying 'it's always the quiet ones'.

"Did you tell her about the library?" Draco's voice asked from where he was standing in the doorway and Harry smirked.

"I like it when my girl gets worked up," Harry told him. Draco chuckled as he made his way into the kitchen and sat next to Harry at the island counter.

"I can see why." Draco told him and Harry looked at him. "She smells differently when she is surrounded by books…her blood smells richer due to her happiness and excitement." Harry grinned at the memories of him and Hermione making out a lot in the library during their fifth year.

Breaking out of his thoughts, he pulled a map of Diagon Alley so they could check out the different shops they would need to check out in order to get clues.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Draco asked and met Harry's dark eyes.

"I want this war finished," he whispered and Draco nodded.

"I have your back," Draco promised and Harry grinned as both of them turned back to the map.

TBC

No - the red haired woman is NOT Lily - Lily is dead along with James and Sirius - there will be not recurrence from them.

If only JK had made Draco good - Harry and Draco, both hot and bad boys - everyone would have loved the books regardless of the shippings!