Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Bites by spacegal
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Bites

spacegal

A/N: I am so sorry for taking a while to post this - I currently have a new obsession - Mark and Lexie from Grey's Anatomy, I know, not everyone likes this couple but I am completely in love with them and they have been taking up my time.

In addition, my computer is a real bitch - it keeps acting up so I had to wait to access the internet.

Anyway, on with the story and I hope you are all happy with this one *Winks*

*********

Chapter 8: You Corrupted Me

"Oh yes," Luna moaned as Draco thrusted into her. She was on her knees, facing the wall and her hands clutching the headboard. Her knuckles turned whiter each time Draco thrusted into her from behind, his hands on her hips.

One of his hands slid from her waist, up her stomach and cupped her breast, thumbing the nipple while his other hand slid down to her clit and rubbed it. "Yes!" she threw her head back, her long blonde locks cascading down her back, baring her neck.

Draco leaned forward and slid his fangs into the mark that he had made when he marked her as his. Luna moaned as her eyes slid shut and her lips parted, fighting to breathe through the pleasure. Draco, greedily, sucks his lover's blood, enjoying the richness that hit his taste buds and the feeling he always got from drinking from her.

"Draco…" Luna groaned as her orgasm bust out, her walls clenching around his cock as he removed his fangs from her neck and thrusted into her harder, spilling his seed with a groan of Luna's name.

Luna fell forward onto the bed with Draco slumped over her back and Luna chuckled.

"For a vampire, you are heavy," she teased him.

"I would spank you if you hadn't worn me out," threatened Draco.

"Promise?" teased Luna and she got a groan in return.

*********

Meanwhile, Hermione was sleeping soundly in her bed, lying on her stomach with her arms under the pillow. The sheets was tangled around her hips, leaving her bare back exposed.

Harry was lying on his side, his head propped up on his right hand, with a soft smile on his face. His left hand was hovering over her back, his fingers trailing up and down her back. Leaning over, he pressed a kiss to the base of her neck and flicked his tongue over the soft skin.

"Hm," Hermione moaned dreamily as she turned her head so she was facing Harry and propped open an eye. "You and Draco are going on another mission, aren't you?" Harry leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

"Later today, I have some research to do and I want to check out the book - if I'm the person it had chosen to be worthy," Harry told her.

"What about the person you are looking for?" Hermione asked. "Draco mentioned that you had ordered a barman to look for someone."

"I have not received any messages yet but I will get them," Harry assured. Hermione lifted her head off the pillow.

"Who are you looking for?" she asked, curious. Harry looked over her shoulder.

"No one you need to be concerned about right now," he assured her but she just glared at him. Harry chuckled as he leaned in and kissed her, sliding his left hand up her arm and into her hair. Hermione's hand slid into his black locks, holding him close as they had their good morning kiss before Harry pulled away.

"Will you tell me later?" Hermione inquired and Harry nodded.

"I promise you." He kissed her before leaving her in their bed and headed down to the library with the book. Hermione moaned as she curled back up in their bed and went back to sleep.

Draco made his way down into the library where he knew Harry was studying for their missions and their plan for Voldemort. When he reached the bottom, he admired the large library.

The room had floor to ceiling lined bookcases. It was like a maze. Off to the side, there were large tables and comfortable chairs scattered over the place. Near the tables, there were two soft couches in front of the large fireplace.

Reaching one of the tables that Harry was sitting at, Draco could see that Harry was reading the book that Luna and Crookshanks had found.

"Well?" Draco asked.

"I can read the book, Hermione can't," Harry told him as he flipped the page and continued to read the other side.

"Can I try?" Draco asked and Harry nodded. Draco walked over to him and looked over Harry's shoulder only to frown when he saw blank pages. "They're blank." Harry nodded.

"Hermione says the same," Harry told him, still scanning the pages. "These are packed with rituals that Voldemort would love. I mean, there is an immortal ritual but that requires 7 hearts of pure virgins at the age of 16."

"Pure virgins?" asked Draco. Harry nodded.

"Yeah, they can't have been touched sexually by a male whatsoever, no kisses and such." Draco shook his head as he sat down across from Harry.

"Does this have anything to help you with your plan for Voldemort?" Draco asked and Harry nodded, flipping to the page where he had seen it.

"A lot," Harry told him before frowning, "Though there are some ingredients that will be a little harder to get."

"Like what?" Draco asked, sitting forward.

"Heart of a dragon, blood of a vampire, hair of a unicorn, and the blood of his lover," Harry listed. Draco whistled at that.

"Ok…you could ask Charlie for the dragon's heart and Luna could get the unicorn's hair as she has a communication with them. The blood of a vampire, does it say what kind?"

"Full," Harry supplied and Draco frowned.

"We could ask around for a vampire but a majority of them are on Voldemort's side so we'll need to tread carefully," Draco muttered. "Blood of his lover, I don't supposed we can use Bellatrix?" Harry shook his head.

"No, she is only his whore. She does not love him like a lover. We need the blood of someone who loves him despite everything," Harry explained and Draco scoffed.

"And our mission just got harder."

"Not completely. I mean, we do have some ideas of the women that surround Voldemort. All we need to do is have a look at which one is more likely to be his lover," Harry muttered as he wrote something on the pad of paper before looking at the book once more.

"Did you get any letters from Dumbledore?" Draco asked, sitting back on the chair and swinging his legs up on to the table. Harry nodded.

"Yeah, Hogwarts opens today and he will send me a letter to let me know who turned up and who didn't," Harry told him, finally lifting is eyes up from the book. "This way we know who has fully joined Voldemort's side."

"How does the mission to find our sire go?" Harry shook his head.

"They don't know anything more than Dumbledore already knew. We know that our sire's lover will tell him when we need him so all we have to do is wait for the moment and hope that he will not be too late. We do need to speak to him about some things," Harry said and Draco sighed.

"This is just bloody fantastic. We have Voldemort building his army and the Ministry who is sitting on their arse not bothering to do anything because they are riddled with Death Eaters who are lining their pocket with money," Draco muttered.

"Don't worry, we are going to the Ministry later today so we can get Voldemort's hide out," Harry told him. "You need to pack up the weapons though and we need to find a way to bind them so they don't go rushing out."

"What about them popping out when we arrive?" Draco asked and Harry shook his head.

"They won't be able to. The charm in place is older than Fudge being on the seat so it won't have been removed, it's not allowed to be removed," Harry told them.

"That didn't work well before the summer," Draco pointed out and Harry nodded.

"I know which is why Dumbledore implemented it before he left the Ministry. He had been furious over what had happened and wanted to make sure it wouldn't happen again." Draco nodded before leaving the library. Harry turned back to the book and made a few more notes, hoping that everything would work out in their favour.

*********

"Are you sure this is wise, Albus?" McGonagall followed Dumbledore into his office.

"Yes, we cannot show defeat. The Wizarding World needs the hope right now and we have to give it to them," Dumbledore told her. "Especially now that Voldemort is out in the open and will be building his army."

"But with Harry Potter missing, surely this would just make the situation worse," McGonagall pointed out. Dumbledore held his hands up.

"The Wizarding World only has their selves to blame that Harry had left. They were the ones who kept turning their back on him when he needed them the most and praising him after Harry was proven right," Dumbledore pointed out. "They need to learn that they have to start believing in themselves rather than following the Ministry like sheep to be herded."

"Hm," McGonagall nodded, understanding where Dumbledore was going with it. "Fine, I will retire to my office. I need to finish off my plans." She left the office and Dumbledore turned to face Fawkes.

"Why is it, I always have a bad feeling at the beginning of term?" Dumbledore asked.

********

"You are insatiable," the man growled as he collapsed onto his back, sweat running down his body. He looked over at his lover, who just had a satisfied smile on her face.

"You corrupted me," she reminded him, looking over at him and he rolled his eyes. She rolled onto her side and pulled him in for a kiss. "I was an innocent virgin when you took me." He growled as he rolled her onto her back, rolling on top of her and kissed his way down her neck.

She gasped and stiffened underneath her. He lifted his head to see her green eyes were now white before they snapped back to their usual green hue. Rolling off her, he checked her over to make sure that she was okay.

"What did you see?" he asked.

"Hm…they are close on their mission. There is a few mishaps that will happen but nothing that will affect the outcome," she sighed, standing up from the bed.

"Can you see anything else?" he asked, turning onto his side, watching her.

"You will need to see them," she told them, turning her head so her green eyes met his blue ones. "There is an ingredient they need and you are the only person I trust to help them."

"Lexie…" he started but she shook her head.

"No, Mark. I cannot tell you everything. It could affect the outcome of the future and that is something I am not willing to do. Harry is close to ending this war. You will help him," she warned him.

"Or what?" teased Mark and got a glare in his direction.

"Or no sex," she shot back. Mark's jaw dropped at the threat that his lover had given him. Never in their two hundred years had she ever threatened him with no sex.

"Lexie…" he stuttered and she shrugged.

"You want sex, you'd reveal yourself and help them bring this war to an end," Lexie told him, grabbing the silk robe and slid it around her naked body. Tying it around her waist, she smiled sweetly at her lover before heading out of the bedroom, leaving her stunned lover behind on the bed.

"No sex?" he muttered in utter disbelief before dropping his head onto the pillow.

***********

"Welcome to the Ministry, please give your name and nature of visit," a female voice spoke into the phone. Harry pressed in a bunch of numbers and waited for the reply. "Welcome back Mr Lucius Malfoy and Minister Fudge, your identification will be sent through." Two IDs slid through the slot. Harry and Draco picked them up and the public telephone covered itself with a glamour charm, preventing anyone from looking inside to see Harry and Draco disappearing through the hole in the ground.

They stopped when they appeared in an elevator and Draco reached over to press a button, taking them to the top floor and to where the Death Eaters would be working to corrupt the Ministry.

"Let's go," Harry said as the elevator stopped, the doors opened and they stepped through.

Everyone stopped when realised that Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy walked onto the floor. The Death Eaters were looking at Harry almost greedily, if they could capture him, they would be reward handsomely from Voldemort, and that was something they wanted.

*********

"Hogwarts starts today," Luna murmured and Hermione nodded, throwing down the hand of cards that she was playing with. Luna rolled her eyes in amusement as she folded her hand. Hermione scooped up the bundle of chocolate M&Ms and placed them into the small bowl with the others.

Harry and Hermione were sitting on Hermione's bed, playing a game of cards, and using Chocolate M&Ms as betting chips.

"Hm, I'm sure the school board is ecstatic that we are missing from the roll," Hermione told her. Luna laughed.

"I think Ron would be the one who is throwing a fit because you're not there to be at his beck and call," Luna teased. Hermione wrinkled her nose at the thought.

"Let's not put me off my chocolate," she scolded Luna, who giggled, picking up the cards and shuffling them so they could play another hand.

"What do you think would be happening today?" Luna asked and Hermione shrugged as she picked up her cards, looking them over.

"Probably just as normal. Dumbledore would be trying to make sure everyone stays calm about Harry being missing. I wonder what they would be like once they've noticed that Draco isn't at Hogwarts," Hermione pushed forward some M&Ms as a bet.

"Well, the ones who haven't joined Voldemort's ranks would assume that Draco had gone to join him. The ones who are in Voldemort's ranks would assume that he is a traitor. It's bound to have come out that Lucius Malfoy has lost his son," Luna explained before frowning. "What exactly happens if you lose son?" Hermione laughed hysterically.

"I don't even wanna know," she told Luna with a bright grin. "But I get the feeling that's something not good." Luna could not help the smile crossing her face.

"You are more upbeat this year," Luna pointed out and Hermione nodded.

"I think it's due to the fact that Harry isn't at Hogwarts this year so I don't have to worry that he is going to get caught up in something that will have him risking his life and being put into the Hospital wing about five times," Hermione told her. Luna chuckled as she nodded.

"Yes, some of the students were discussing about having Harry's name placed over the bed that he always occupied so that everyone knew who's bed it was," Luna explained. Hermione grinned.

"Don't tell Harry that, please," she said. "He is already annoyed with the fact that he spent most of his time in the hospital wing that hearing that would probably just push him over the edge."

"The secret imps have my lips sealed," assured Luna. Hermione laughed at this before shaking her head.

"Wish the secret imps would have everyone else's lips sealed," muttered Hermione as another howler came to the bedroom window only to burst into flames as it hit the barrier that was covering the house.

The owl shook its leg and the burning letter dropped onto the ground before the owl flew away, obviously unpleased that it had to keep doing this all the time.

"Mm, Ronald does seem to have a hard time letting you go. So does Molly," Luna murmured.

"How hard it is to understand that I broke up with the pathetic idiot?" Hermione demanded, looking at Luna. "I told him that it was over and I made it very loud and clear to him. What do I need to do? Take a mallet to his head?"

"I doubt that would make a dent," remarked Luna. "Some guys only like to see what they want to see, not what they are seeing. Ronald has been waiting for you to come round to being his girlfriend and knowing that you chose Harry over him is just fuelling the anger inside of him. He had inferior's issues when it comes to rich people."

"He has everything Harry wants - he has a family, two parents who are alive and siblings. Harry doesn't give a damn about his fame and money," Hermione spat out bitterly. "Rich people rarely get the love and attention they need from their parents because they are too busy being popular." Luna nodded in agreement.

"What do you plan on doing with him?" Luna asked and Hermione sighed.

"I don't want to do anything. As far as I'm concerned, he is out of my life and I don't want to see him again but I know Harry wants revenge on them for taking our memories and free-will away," Hermione explained. "He even suggested using a love potion on Ron and getting him to sleep with someone he doesn't like." Luna grinned as an idea came to her mind but she kept it silent, she needed to know if things were going to go in the direction she thought it would.

"What are the boys doing?" Luna changed the conversation and Hermione shrugged.

"Harry told me he was going to the Ministry today, something about sorting out some stuff," Hermione told her and Luna nodded, both girls turned back to their card game.

*********

Meanwhile, in the Ministry, Harry and Draco had managed to capture all the Death Eaters and placed them in the main lobby. The innocents locked away in a room without their wands and knocked out so they would not be able to give away anything.

Harry and Draco stood in front of the large group, some of them they did not know and others were surprising…including Professor Umbridge, who the students of Hogwarts had dubbed as 'Umbitch' due to her narcissist ways of teaching them all a lesson when punishing them.

"What in Merlin's name are you doing Potter?" Umbridge shrieked with anger, wriggling on the spot, tied up.

"Fun time," Harry told her with a smirk. "We want answers and we were told that you all were the best person to give them…so, you all have a choice. You can either tell us what we want to know and we'll let you go or you can be tortured for hours until we get the answers."

"What makes you think we will tell you anything," hissed Umbridge.

"Because you don't want to be tortured," Draco spoke up from where he was leaning against the wall. "All Voldemort would do is have you put under the torture spell then kill you. Us…we will take you apart piece by piece. We will take you to the brink of death then bring you right back just to start the whole thing over again." Some of the death eaters were almost pissing their pants over the thought.

"You wouldn't dare," shrieked Umbridge. "We are worthy pureblood. You are nothing but a half blood freak," she gestured to Harry before glaring at Draco. "And you are nothing but a traitor!"

"You act like we actually give a damn of what you think of us," Harry told her, amused. Umbridge's jaw snapped shut. She could not believe that she was not getting through to them. "You don't understand do you? We do not give a fuck about the Wizarding World. If we had a choice in the matter, we would let Voldemort wipe you all out then take him down but because we have a better plan in mind - we are saving this pathetic world only to reshape it into a better fairer world."

"That's what our lord is trying to do!" Umbridge exclaimed but Harry knelt down.

"We want to get rid of the pureblood that are stuck in their ways. The muggleborns and the creatures, which you classed as Dark, deserve a chance in this world. They are the ones who make a change, they understand how cruel a place can be, and I'm doing it for them…for Hermione." Umbridge's face turned pure red from anger that it almost looked like purple.

"That mudblood bitch?!" she screamed. "That's who you are doing all this for? She is nothing but a pathetic muggleborn. The only thing she is good for is to lie on her back and spread her legs for the all the worthy pureblood. She is nothing but an uppity whore who needs to know her place!" Her face snapped sideways due to Harry's backhand and he stood up.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way. Hermione Granger is the one person who stuck by my side through thick and thin. Your pathetic world had turned their backs on me whenever they heard something they did not like and praised me when I was right. If you seriously think, I will become the hero everyone expects me to be, you have another think coming. I'm taking Voldemort down and all of you are going down with him." Harry turned to Draco. "She's first - let her know for herself what a true whore is." Draco grinned as he grabbed Umbridge, pulling her up and hauling her over to the locked door.

Umbridge started screaming as she tried to jerk herself out of Draco's grip but he proved too strong as he waved his hand over the handle, unlocking it and opened the door. He shoved Umbridge into the small dark room and smiled.

"We'll see you when they are finished," Draco told her, slamming the door shut and pressing the buttons that was on the pad next to the door. There was a light under the door before it suddenly flashed red and went dark.

Draco walked back over to Harry and stood next to him, looking down at the other Death Eaters who were now frightened of the two men in front of them.

"What did you do with her?" One of the other women spoke up. Draco just shrugged.

"Sent her to her worst nightmare," Draco told her before gesturing to the door. "Do you idiots even know what that door does?" He got negative headshakes and snorted to himself. "You all have several of amazing things at your fingers and you know absolutely nothing about this world. This door can send a person anywhere as long as you know the correct code. I sent her to her worst nightmare and it will send her back when they have finished teaching her a lesson."

"What are you going to do to the rest of us?" a man spoke up.

"Everything until we get the answer we want," Harry told him with a shrug and a smirk as he opened the duffle bag, that he had dropped when he entered the lobby, and pulled out a range of different instruments.

By the time, they were finished going through the people they were torturing, the walls splattered with blood, pools of blood on the floor. They were still working on one man. The others were shivering, half in shock, and half in fear. Umbridge had been sent back nearly an hour ago, tortured and terrified for her life that Draco had put her out before she give him another headache with her high pitch screams.

The man, they were working on, half gurgled/half screamed the answer. Harry looked over at Draco.

"Looks like we have our answer," Harry said and Draco smirked.

"I supposed we should clean up now," Draco said and Harry nodded as he reached into his bag and pulled out the long sword. Draco pulled out a similar sword and both of them shared a grin before turning back to the cowering group.

TBC

Names - Lexie and Mark belongs to Grey's Anatomy. Sorry, but I really love this couple! (In addition, I did not have a clue what to call them).