Unofficial Portkey Archive

Brief Encounters by miajane_malfoy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Brief Encounters

miajane_malfoy

Disclaimer: Do I really need a disclaimer? If I was J.K Rowling, I would not be spending my time on fan fiction sites, I would be spending some of my millions (billions?) of dollars.

A/N: Okay, this is my first one-shot, also my first attempt at writing a sex scene. Let me know what you think.

Brief Encounters.

He was sitting by the lake with Crabbe and Goyle poking the giant squid with long sticks as it lolled on top of the water when the owl found him. It was 11 o'clock at night and the sky was an inky black, they knew they wouldn't get caught out here, they wouldn't have cared if the did. He tore the note from the owl's leg and unrolled it.

The astronomy tower, 20 minutes?

"See you fuckers later, I've got an appointment to keep." He laughed maliciously.

He walked quickly to the astronomy tower. He absolutely lived for these little encounters. Although he didn't like the weaselette, he had to admit, the shagging was incredible. He had no idea what made her want to do this repeatedly with him and he didn't care in the lease, he remembered the night months ago when she had stumbled into her crying in a classroom and she had thrown herself at him.

He couldn't deny it, she had a fantastic body and she was a little vixen in the sack. He must be the luckiest guy on the planet, she was hot, great in bed and she didn't want to commit. It was every guys dream, a fuck buddy you could go to when you needed to `relieve stress'. The best part was that no one knew and she wanted to keep it that way.

He climbed the last step before reaching the classroom that she was bound to be in. He opened the door, stepping into the darkness and closing it behind him.

"God, I thought you'd never get here!" She exclaimed as she hurried forward and pressed her mouth hungrily to his.

He watched her as she came towards him, immediately making him hard as a rock. By now he knew what she liked and she knew what he liked. It just so happened that he loved her to dress a certain way. She had on a thin white singlet (A/N: a singlet is a tank top in Aus, I don't know what they call them in Britain.) -he could see that underneath she wore no bra, her breasts perky and her nipples hard; a black skirt, so short that he knew that if he turned her around he would inevitably see her sweet ass encumbered by a thong; completing her seductive ensemble was a pair of stilettos, the height made her toned legs scream at him, beckoning him upwards to the part of her he was most familiar with.

She liked it rough. He pulled her to him and slammed her around, hard, so that she was pinned against the door he had just entered through, her back hit the light switch leaving them in the dark, he didn't care his mouth never left hers. Their lips continued to move together, ravenous, as he ripped her shirt off, revealing her bare chest. She moaned as he drew one of her perfectly pink nipples into his mouth, biting. She threw one of her long legs around his waist. With his mouth still on her left breast and one of his hands on her right breast, his remaining hand roamed down until it reached the thigh of the leg rapped around him, then allowing his hand to follow her leg until he could feel the elastic of the thong she was wearing, in a swift motion, he yanked it down. His mouth finding hers again as she dropped the leg that was around him so that he could slip the thong down, when it was on the floor he placed both hands on that tight ass, lifting her so that she was still pressed against the wall and she expertly wrapped both legs around his waist. She had already managed to get his shirt off and he unbuttoned his pants, thanking god that he hadn't worn underwear today, and let them fall to the ground.

He knew that she could feel his erection pressing against her, making her claw at his back as he bit and sucked at her neck, leaving his mark. When he couldn't bear it any longer he thrust into her deeply, slamming her repeatedly into the door behind she was pinned against. He could feel her muscles begin to tighten around him. Without pausing from his ministrations he pulled her off the door and turned around quickly, searching for the long desk he knew was there. When his thighs bumped into it he slammed her flat on her back along its length and continued trusting inside her.

She began to shake and scream, her tiny skirt riding further and further up her waist. Suddenly there was a noise as the door opened and the light clicked on. He didn't stop, just grunted at the person to fuck off. They closed the door, leaving the light on. He grinned savagely at the sight of her splayed beneath him, his fingers biting into the soft skin on her hips, leaving red marks now and bruises tomorrow. He removed one hand from her hips and grabbing her wrist pinned her arm down on the desk, leaving what would turn into more bruises. She screamed his name as she came, her muscles as they tightened, coaxing his climax as they both came. He pulled himself out of her and left her sprawled on the desk, her muscles the consistency of jelly.

He dressed quickly and made his way to the door, "Until next time Weasley."

------

The morning after her encounter with Malfoy, she awoke to the dull pain that he usually caused inside her from being so rough. She relished it, it was why she went to him instead of someone who was actually a nice person, he didn't treat her like she was breakable. It was what she needed. She examined herself in the mirror in the bathroom. Angry bruises on her hips, wrists and spine. She tried to remember how the bruises on her spine got there, then she remembered the doorknob, bashing into her back repeatedly. She smiled at herself in the mirror. Hickeys decorated her neck like always, daring someone to ask her what had happened.

Descending the girl's staircase to the common room she paused to hear Harry and Ron discussing something fervently.

"Yeah, walked in on them right in the middle. In the astronomy tower, how classy can you get?" Harry laughed, "Whoever the slut was, I hope she had a good time, I bet she never hears from him again. I wonder who it was, Malfoy probably paid, I bet that's the only way he can get any. What a whore."

Ginny's jaw clenched defiantly. She lifted her head and strode past them, walking out the portrait hole and up to the owlery. She grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill out of her backpack. She scrawled quickly on the parchment, rolled it up and gave it to one of the school owls.

------

Draco was walking to the Great Hall for breakfast when he intercepted an owl.

Now

He hurried towards the astronomy tower.

A/N: How did I go? The sex part was completely my imagination. I have no experience with that kind of thing. Please, please review. I tried to keep Draco in character as much as I could.

-->