Unofficial Portkey Archive

One Stormy Eve by Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

One Stormy Eve

Heaven

(A/N: Okay peeps, here it is, my first NC 17 fic…. Nappa, I hope you appreciate this, cause I pushed it WAY up just for you LOL

Okay, as if you didn't already realize, this is a sex fic! So if you get offended by things like this, turn back now. If not, well, enjoy! Heehee and please don't forget to R/R, not flame!

And, many MANY MANY thanks to Ryoko Blue for helping me write this, go read her stories after you're done here, she's got lots of romance, action, adventure in her stories, you will enjoy them mucho.)

BAM!

Hermione Granger was jerked from a deep sleep by the loud rumble of thunder that echoed across the sky. As she sat up and pulled her covers more tightly around her, the room lit up with an eerie white light and -

BAM!

"I hate thunderstorms." Hermione muttered to herself, squeezing her eyes shut. "I hate them I hate them I HATE THEM!" She opened her eyes to see another white flash light up her room, and then quickly reached over to snap on her bedside light. She pushed the button on the base of the lamp, but no light came from it.

"Oh bother!" she said desperately. She grabbed her wand that was sitting on the nightstand, but in her panic, it rolled off and under her bed. Hermione grabbed her hair and emitted a loud frustrated sound. Another white flash and loud bam had Hermione scurrying out of her room and down the hallway. She picked up the Muggle phone in her kitchen and dialed her boyfriend's number. Hermione pressed the phone against her ear and was completely dismayed to find no dial tone.

"Damn it!" she slammed it down on the receiver and took a few deep breaths, willing herself to calm. "You're a witch, Hermione. You can apparate over to his place." Nodding at her decision, she hurried back down the hallway and grabbed her robe. Pulling it on securely over her pajamas, she apparated to his flat. She appeared in his living room, where she smiled to see the still dying embers of the fire they had sat in front of that evening. Knowing exactly how the flat was laid out, she made her way to his bedroom and opened the door to find him sleeping soundly in bed.

"Harry." Hermione said quietly, bending over him. His head lolled as she shook him gently and his mouth fell open a bit, but he did not wake. She shook him harder and he groaned. "Harry!"

"Mione?" Harry mumbled sleepily as his eyes cracked open. "What are you doing here? His voice was thick with sleep and she sat down on the bed next to him. More alert now, he sat up, the sheet falling and exposing his bare chest. "Is everything all right?"

"I'm okay now." Hermione said. She gestured to the raging storm outside. "I just, you know…I hate being home alone in a storm and my power was knocked out…"

"Ahhh, of course." Harry said. He knew about Hermione's fear of thunderstorms, how she had been left alone in one when she was a child, that storm had almost turned into a tornado and she had not known what to do. For some reason she'd never been able to shake this fear no matter what. Now, Harry just pulled her into his warm embrace. "Come on, I'll make you some tea." He said, pulling her up from the bed.

Harry's power was out as well, he found a few candles in a drawer in his kitchen and lit them, charming them to float to whatever room they were in. Lightning lit up the kitchen brightly as Hermione sat down at the table. The loud rumbling of thunder soon followed, and Hermione shivered despite the fact that she was no longer alone. She got up and went to Harry, who was heating up water to use for their tea.

"I don't need any tea." She said, wrapping her arms around his middle and burying her face in his back. The thunder rolled loudly again and Hermione jumped.

"Herm, it's okay." Harry said, slightly amused at her behavior. He turned around and pulled her tight against his chest.

"I just can't help but be glad you don't have a tree outside your window." Hermione said.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Well like in that Muggle movie Poltergeist, during a thunderstorm the tree came through the window and tried to eat that little boy…" Hermione was cut off by Harry's loud laughter; he was doubled over, clutching his stomach. "I'm glad you find my being scared so amusing Harry!" she snapped and stalked out of the kitchen.

"Aw, come on Hermione," Harry followed her out to his living room. "You have to admit that's funny as hell."

She tried to glare at him, but found herself trying to contain a smile at his puppy dog face. "Okay maybe…" she lamented. Harry relit the fire and sat down in front of it, patting the spot next to him. She sat down and leaned up against him, he reached back and pulled down a soft cotton blanket and wrapped it around the both of them.

"If you want to go back to sleep, go ahead." Harry said. "I'll stay awake."

"You're so sweet." Hermione said, reaching up one hand to caress the side of his face. "But I don't' feel much like sleeping anymore."

"Okay." Harry said. "What do you feel like doing?"

Hermione turned around and faced him. Between the fire and the candles, there was enough light in the room to make her finally feel comfortable against the storm outside. She let her eyes drop coyly; the atmosphere was quite romantic actually. "Candles, a fire…" Hermione said. "What more could I be asking for in a setting?"

Harry was looking at her with playful suspicion. "You know, if I didn't know any better I'd swear you didn't just come over here because you are afraid of storms."

Hermione pretended to be offended. "That's not so. You just bring out a sense of longing in me that just can't be ignored…" she trailed off and looked up at him.

"Is that so?" Harry asked. "I bet I could bring out more than just longing." He bent down and ever so lightly brushed his lips on hers. She tried to deepen the kiss, but he pulled his head back. "I bet I can make you scream from sensual torture."

"You already had me screaming earlier today, right on this spot." Hermione said, referring to the loud bout of sex they'd had that evening.

"But this would be different. You wouldn't be screaming from pleasure." Harry replied. He raised his eyebrows at her. "You want to try it?"

Hermione regarded Harry closely. "All right." She said. "But I warn you, I can handle anything you do to me."

"Well, let's find out." Harry said. He pulled the blanket away from them and tossed it aside. He let his green eyes travel slowly up and down her body, making Hermione shiver unconsciously. He reached out a hand slowly and tugged on the belt that kept her robe together. It came off easily, and Harry drew the robe over her shoulders, making sure that his hands brushed her skin lightly.

Hermione closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of Harry's touch. She let her head fall back a little, the sensations he was creating by brushing his fingertips over her bare skin was tantalizing. He took his index finger and hooked it around the spaghetti strap of her pajama tank top, and tugged it down her arm. He leaned over and pressed his lips lightly to the spot where it had just been, and trailed his lips up the side of her neck, just barely grazing her skin. Hermione took her hand and rested it on his back, drawing her fingernails up and down. It was his turn to shiver as he pressed his mouth to her neck once more, this time suckling lightly and leaving a faint mark. He drew away the other strap to her top, then trailed his fingers down each side and drew the shirt over her head.

Harry felt his breath catch in his throat as he looked down at her; she wore no bra. Her eyes revealed a bit of nervousness as he stared at her beauty.

"Do I look all right?" she asked.

"Hermione, you look better than all right." Harry said. "You are the most beautiful thing in the world, there is no need to be nervous."

"Okay." She said. Harry leaned forward again, this time kissing her on the lips, parting hers with his tongue, not teasing her, but kissing without any sort of restraint. Hermione responded eagerly, running her tongue over his. She flattened her palms against his sculpted chest. Harry pulled his mouth from hers and gently pushed her down so that she was lying on her back. He began once more his exquisite torture, kissing her mouth lightly first, then trailing down her neck to the valley between her breasts.

He took one hand and brushed his thumb over her hardening nipple, while his mouth found the other one and his tongue danced over it. Hermione arched her back in pleasure, and he gently tugged on her nipple with his teeth, taking care not to hurt her in any way. Hermione moaned, and Harry moved to her other breast, taking care to show the same attention so that she wouldn't feel neglected. He began to kiss down her stomach, making them open mouthed, so that he could tease her with his tongue, tracing it around her belly button so that she drew her breath in sharply and sat up.

"I can't take this anymore…." She said and grabbed his face between her hands. She crushed his lips with hers, thrusting her tongue roughly into his mouth, she wanted him so badly in that moment she could hardly contain herself. Harry pulled back and grinned.

"I think I win that round." He said.

"What do you want for your prize?" Hermione purred seductively into his ear. She flicked her tongue out and licked it sensually. He groaned and pulled her against him. He began once more to press long, opened mouth kisses to her mouth, her neck, her shoulders. He reached up and pulled the holder from her hair, letting the long locks bounce down her back. Harry buried his face in her shoulder; he wanted to smell her scent, which was a mixture of apricots and vanilla.

"God, you smell so good…" Harry mumbled. It was now his turn to go mad as Hermione brought her lips to his neck and nibbled on his skin lightly, loving his fresh taste that brought thrills to her body. She worked her way up to his lips, where she put all of her passion into her kiss, thrusting her tongue hungrily into his mouth. Harry pulled her so tightly against him that there was hardly room for them to breathe. Hermione brought her hand up his back, his neck and into his hair, where she proceeded to let his longish strands slip through her fingers, enjoying the silky but textured feel of his hair in her hands. She drew back some so that she could take her hands and run them lightly up and down Harry's chest once more, knowing how he loved to be so lightly touched.

Harry groaned into her mouth, and pressed himself harder against her body, pushing her back onto the floor again and taking full possession of her mind, as she could think of nothing else than satisfying both of their needs. He reached down, and gently caressed her torso as his hands traveled down to where she still wore her pajama pants. He pulled his mouth from hers, and she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Don't stop…" she said softly.

"Never." He replied, bending over and kissing her again. "Just need to get these off…." Harry skillfully pulled the waistband of her pants down, then completely off, exposing her long legs. He then moved down, and took her right foot in his hands, first kissing her toe, moving his way up her leg, taking his time so that absolutely no part of her would feel ignored or unloved.

"Harry…" Hermione said, reaching up and grabbing his face in her hands. She brought him close to her. "You've already proved me wrong, you already showed me torture this evening, please, I don't want to wait anymore!"

Harry smiled, and leaned in so that his face was just grazing hers. "Tell me you love me." He said softly.

"I love you." Hermione replied, almost hypnotized by the deep pools of desire that were Harry's eyes.

"Tell me you want me." He then teased, brushing his nose against her soft cheek, followed by a light touching of his lips.

"I want you." Hermione's voice was barely audible, the amount of longing inside of her reaching levels she could hardly contain.

"Louder." He commanded, bringing his hand back up to her breast and gently running his thumb over her very hard tip.

"I WANT YOU!" Hermione screamed at the top of her lungs, craving him so much it was almost painful.

Immediately following Hermione's outburst was a loud pounding on the walls, Harry's neighbors were obviously annoyed. Harry found this hilarious, and buried his face in Hermione's shoulder, trying to muffle his laughter, while she caught a fit of the giggles.

"Guess we should be a tad quieter." Harry said, grinning broadly at the onslaught of emotion he was able to bring from her.

"I guess." Hermione said, cupping her hand around the back of his head and bringing it to hers. Harry crushed her lips with his, stroking her in such a way she moaned into his mouth. Hermione reached down and tugged hard on his boxer shorts, pulling them off so that he was finally naked in front of her. She always loved to look at him naked, his physique always reminded her of a Greek God.

"I believe you have me at a slight disadvantage, Miss Granger." Harry intoned softly. "I think I may have to do something about that."

"Mr. Potter, you may do whatever you like." Hermione guided his hand down to her silk panties and helped him pull them off. Harry let them dangle from his hand for a moment, then dropped them to the side on top of his boxers. He sat back and just looked at her, the sultry light from the fire danced off the curves of her body, and Harry felt himself respond physically to her beauty. Hermione noticed this too, and she raised herself up to kiss him on the lips, her one hand caressed his chest and the other moved down and pressed against his manhood, her slim fingers lightly stroking him. Harry closed his eyes and let her do as she wanted to him; thrilling sensations were rocking his body and now he knew how she must have felt before, he wanted to be inside her now.

"Mione, I need you…" he breathed, and she nodded and pulled him on top of her, their mouths meeting once more in fiery kisses, their tongues attacking one another with absolutely no restraint. Harry raised his body without breaking away from her lips and positioned himself.

"Are you ready?" he asked with his mouth still against hers. Hermione nodded her consent, and Harry pushed inside her, moaning at the way her body closed perfectly around him. He began to thrust, gently at first, then faster as she rocked her body to his movements. Their mouths continued to meet in frenzied passion, as their bodies melded together. Hermione ripped her mouth away to cry out, and Harry took this opportunity to push deeper, wanting to feel her very soul inside of him. She wanted to taste him again, and began to kiss his throat, his neck, his shoulder, anything she could get to. Harry relished the feeling of her mouth on his hot skin, and he held on to her tighter as he rocked faster on top of her, bringing her body tightly against his.

Hermione felt herself begin to reach the height of her passion, and she pressed her lips to his once more to muffle the loud sounds of the pleasure she was feeling. She kissed him so hard that she could feel her lips swell against his, and Harry gave a loud moan of satisfaction into her mouth and Hermione screamed as he drove into her, filling her completely with his warmth. Harry's stupid neighbors pounded on the wall again, and Harry quickly pressed his mouth back to hers so the sound was muffled. He thrust once more, satisfying himself as well.

Completely spent, Harry fell on top of her, panting heavily from his exertions. After a few moments of silence between them, Harry raised himself back up and looked at her. Hermione's eyes opened as she felt Harry push off her, and her heart beat finally began to slow down to it's normal rate. Harry leaned over again and lazily kissed her, slowly and sensually. He rolled off of her and grabbed the blanket, covering her first and then bringing her body tight to his.

"Are you going to do this every time there's a storm?" Harry asked.

"Maybe." Hermione leaned up on one elbow and looked straight at him. "Why, you don't mind, do you?"

"Not in the least." Harry grinned. And for the rest of that night, the storm outside wasn't the only one that was raging.