Unofficial Portkey Archive

Droll to Outstanding by Hermione Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Droll to Outstanding

Hermione Potter

A/N: At the moment, I'm waiting for a copy of HBP to load so I can do another chapter for It Feels Like This. In the mean time I really wanted to write, so this came from me. It's been a while since I've done a fic like this. PURE UNADULTERATED SMUT. Happy reading.

Droll to Outstanding

He licked his lips languidly, waiting for the right moment as his eyes lingered on the door in front of him. His ears perked at the eight chimes of the castle, noting that curfew was nearing. Adjusting his cloak with earnest, his feet carried him across the corridor to the great mahogany door where his knuckles scratched the surface. For a brief moment there was silence and he swore that he could even hear the candles flicker from the gust of wind that traveled through the autumn air.

Seeming like a century to him, the sound of rustling peaked his interest as a muffled voice called out. "Come in." The sound of her voice made him grow with anticipation as his calloused fingers grasped the knob, creaking it open. About halfway through, he suddenly stopped and gazed back into the corridor to see a prefect making her rounds. As she cleared the corner, he slipped into the classroom, clicking it shut.

Looking ahead of him, he gulped looking at her. She sat at her desk, her hair tied back in the most uptight buns he had ever seen. Not even one curl sprouted out to give it imperfection. Dressed in a burgundy cloak, he was afflicted by the fact that her skin seemed like snow against the contrasting colors. How befitting.

Her fingers were rigidly grasping an eagle quill, scribbling aggressively on a student's assignment as he read the large letter, `D' etched in red. He felt sorry for the student, wondering if she would have graded him as harshly for his performance.

Her eyes skimmed over the page as she flicked her wrist, making an armchair appear in front of the desk, douched in red suede and oversized. "Sit." His tongue darted out to moisten his lips as he sat down, feeling his body sink in.

He could almost hear the ticking of the large clock in the courtyard - many times he stood at the tower, watching the students below frolic.

He didn't notice when she placed her quill neatly down in perfect vertical position. "Now-"

"I know I did pretty badly on the last exam, bu-"

She interrupted. "You realize that that exam was your ticket to passing this class?" Her eyes zoned in on his piercingly.

"Yes, I und-"

"And that you'll be repeating this class."

"Yes, bu-"

"You want to do extra credit?" She read his thoughts. "Is that what this is?"

"Yes, Professor." He swallowed, wringing his hands on the arms of the chair.

"I don't give extra credit. I said that at the beginning of term."

"Maybe an exception?" He was persistent.

For a few moments, she sat back in her chair, her elbows against the arms and her finger tips touching one another just below her jaw. She gazed at him with an unnerved emotion, almost to the point of jumping his bones.

"Do you really think I'd give an exception to you?" Her voice was controlled as she stood from her seat abruptly and came around the front of her desk. The bottom of her cloak swept against the floorboards, picking up traces of dust.

"I would be grateful if you did," he urged, straightening in his seat.

She pointed her wand at the door and he heard it click three times, indicating the locking charm.

He was in for a hard time.

"You had quite a bit of potential. At least that's what I believed when you came into my classroom the first day," she explained, her voice void of any emotion. He watched as she leaned against the front of her desk. She crossed her arms over the clasp of her cloak, crushing the fabric.

"I'm sorry, Professor."

"However, I'm willing to give you a bit of instruction so that you can make up for that. Is that clear?"

"Yes." He felt his face grow warm as he looked at her exposed ankles. Could those be so tiny?

"If you do as I say, no consequence will be required," she smiled at him, her lips curved slightly.

He nodded silently and let out a sigh.

"I do have to apologize though. The heat in this room is quite high for this time of year. However, the windows are enchanted to be shut. Courtesy of the Headmistress as you may have realized," she sighed, picking some lint off her sleeve. "Please, if you're going to follow my instruction, you're going to be breaking a sweat. I suggest you remove your cloak."

His head shook once more as he removed his black cloak and draped the billowing fabric on the end of the chair. When he turned around, his mouth went dry.

She had unclasped her cloak and it had rolled down her arms to rest on the desk. His mouth quivered as his eyes scanned her body, clad in a startling mesh of green lingerie set with a bustier, knickers, and a bloody garter belt.

His pants grew tight as she leaned her bottom against the cut of the desk.

"Mr. Potter, you seem to be a bit flushed. Do you need a visit to Madame Pomfrey?" She frowned, concern etched on her small face.

"N-No. Just a bit of the heat getting to me." He gasped out, squirming in his seat.

"Perfectly understandable. Now, if you would please, take out your wand." She smiled at him.

"M-My wand? Shouldn't my shirt come first?" He was daft.

"Pardon? Mr. Potter, your wand." She repeated, holding her own thin piece of wood.

"Oh," he answered pulling out his own.

"Now, you and I both know that wands are the paths we channel our magic through. It's an extension of ourselves. And at times, we can find the core of where that channel comes through. If I may, Mr. Potter." His eyes widened as she pressed the tip of her wand against his neck, only ever so slightly. He heard her whisper something under her breath before a small bundle of warmth pressed against his neck as well. The wood traveled across his shoulders and down his chest. For a moment, it stopped at his abdomen where a bundle of nerves were present. He almost came undone when her hand brushed against the lining of his zipper, causing friction. A hiss escaped his lips, causing her to look up at him. "Something the matter?"

"N-No." He managed.

Feeling unconvinced, she ignored the fact and pressed her hand against the fabric of his abdomen. "I believe that here in lays the significant core of your magic, Mr. Potter."

He felt himself relax when she pulled away into her original position.

"Now, I would like you to find mine. I've removed most of my clothing as to not interfere with your spell," she gave a small smile and stood there, waiting.

Gulping, he took his wand and muttered the same incantation, causing the tip of his wand to emit a glow. He pressed it against her neck, watching as her soft flesh melded to it.

He concentrated on the task at hand, but the fact that his eyes were glued to the upper portion of her bust that peeked from her bustier was making it difficult. Matters became worse when his wand accidently brushed against the lining of her knickers, causing a slight jump from her.

And like that, his wand gave a burst of warmth when he positioned it at her lower stomach.

"Very good, Mr. Potter. Now…,"

His mind became bogged down by her words as his gaze was set on her slender neck.

"Would you please take a seat?"

He blinked as his vision came back. Without resistance, he fell back onto the cushioned seat.

"Now, I'll give you a few pointers on how to better the channeling of your magic," she explained, grasping the arms on either side of him and positioning her thighs on either side of his.

Fuck.

"Pr-Professor…"

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure this is appropriate?" He was going to fuck himself.

"What?"

"This position and your...clothing, or lack therefore of."

"Do you have a problem with it?" She asked, sounding unaffected.

"Yes, actually."

"And what is it may I ask?"

"I want to shag you into the next century," he declared, his voice growing low.

"Now, Mr. Potter, that's quite inappr-"

"It'll be my extra credit. When was the last time you had a good shag?" He asked, suddenly daring.

She blinked at this. "Not for a long time, I'm afraid to say."

"If I can give you a good shag, then you'll give me a passing grade," he demanded.

"Are you bribing me?"

"Are you gonna take it?"

"Well, Mr. Potter…Under the circumstances, it would be very unethical if I was sexually stimulated by my student. But if I were to instigate the first wave of shagging, I see no problem with it."

The conversation ended when his mouth latched onto her neck, suckling the flesh with fervor. A soft mewl escaped her lips as she felt her skin tingle under his touch.

Few moments passed as the sound of suction was heard before she grasped his hair and yanked his head back. He looked at her with confusion before she pressed her lips against his in a series of open-mouthed kisses. She was rewarded with retaliation as his tongue slithered its way into her mouth, seeking the heat that hers longed to seek from his.

He felt so bloody on edge and he wasn't even undressed. Reading his mind, she nudged the hazardous sweater off his back, breaking their kiss for a mere second before he pushed his lips against hers again.

He wanted her.

No.

He needed her.

A soft moan fell from his lips as her fingers undid his trousers, sliding them with such languid motion that he was going to chuck the chair out the window any moment. He felt a bit of relief when his penis strained against the fabric of his boxers. His eyes watched as she pulled off these off as well, her own eyes glazed over with insurmountable lust and admiration.

"My, quite impressive."

"I like to thi-Oh…Merlin…," a loud groan had fallen from his mouth as the hot depths of her mouth surrounding him. His legs shook with the buzzing of pleasure as he felt the pull in his naval. Snaking his hands into her hair, he broke the band that kept her hair so neat, watching as the abundance of curly locks swept her shoulders. "Yes…," he hissed as she decided to move him in and out of her mouth in a quick motion.

However, when he came, he wanted to be in her. And hell, he got what he wanted. Yanking her by her hair, she looked at him, unfocused.

"If you keep doing that, this will be over far before you and I both want it to be," he explained, demanding that she stand.

It seemed as though the student was becoming the instructor.

She stood and he sat, eye-level to the covered piece of flesh that he wanted to feel envelope him. Smoothing his hands down the curve of her bum, his nails slightly grazed her skin, making her shudder.

He sighed with adoration as he ripped the panties apart, letting the straps of the garter fall against her thighs. His mouth watered as he saw the soft nub of her center, pink and already swollen with desire like part of his was.

Pushing her bum, he positioned her so that she stood on the armchair, one leg on either side of his thighs and her swollen flesh mere centimeters from his mouth. He gently stroked his thumb down the crease, feeling it moisten.

A soft cry escaped her lips as his tongue lapped the opening of where his cock would be disappearing into soon. He felt her shake above him as her hands came to grip the back of the chair.

Her mind was blank as his tongue worked its magic, darting inside her aggressively. Good Godric, he was so talented with that tongue of his.

Her eyes widened when she felt his mouth enclose the bundle of nerves, suckling and nibbling. His tongue darted at it, pressing the sensitive flesh over and over. The pull in her naval was too much and before she realized, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her orgasm breaking through.

"Harry!"

Yes. He loved hearing his name being screamed by her. Unaware of the fact that the room was probably not sound-proofed, he lapped at the excess wetness, circling his tongue around her clit as she came.

Without giving her a second to rest, he pushed on her knees so that she straddled him. As if the gods were listening, his cock slipped into her opening, engulfing him in what he liked to call `heaven.'

"Fuck," he moaned, feeling himself harden more if that was possible. She had not come down from her high as her walls tightened around him. He gripped her hips and sat still, trying to grasp control over the situation.

"Mmm…can't get enough?" Her words purred into his ear as she became aware of where she was. Her orgasm had been incredibly powerful.

"Never," he managed, letting out a grunt as she adjusted herself, causing her clit to brush against him.

"Please…," pleaded Harry, his eyes seeking hers for some sympathy.

"Please what?" She asked, innocently.

"Please move."

She gave a soft laugh and pressed her lips to his as she began rising and sinking on top of him.

"Merlin, if there was a contest for this, you would be first place by a long shot," he moaned, bucking against her wildly.

"You'd be the only judge," she explained, threading her fingers through his ebony locks.

"If I'm the only one who gets to shag you, that's fine." A grin spread on his face as he layered kisses on her collarbone.

"Fine by me," she smirked, quickening her pace.

"Good Godric on a summer's day, you're so bloody good," he grunted, feeling his climax approach.

No, he wouldn't surrender. He promised himself he would make this last. Not for him, but her.

"Oh, Harry….Harry." It was difficult to concentrate on making it last when she was saying his name like that.

He knew what would make him last longer and he knew she would do it.

Leaning his mouth to her ear, he whispered. "Tell me the words."

A soft whimper came from her as she sunk down on him. "Fuck me."

With a growl, he stood, hoisting her up by her bottom. Waving his hand, the piles of papers on the desk scattered as he lay her on the desk, her dark brown hair splayed against the dark oak desk.

He stood there breathing heavily and looking down at her body. "What was that?"

She looked back at him and licked her lips. "Please fuck me, Harry."

Without hesitation, he pushed his cock in, causing it to go deeper than it did before.

With each thrust, she mewled, whimpered, moaned, and cried out. Every sound she made fueled his energy to satisfy her.

Merlin, she was beautiful. Lying there just waiting to come. Her eyes was shut and her mouth was opened slightly as if she was making silent moans, urging him on. Her skin was flushed with desire and sleeked over with glistening sweat. Her breasts were still encased in her bustier, plump and ready for the picking.

Licking his lips, Harry unclasped it with skill and feasted his eyes on her. With renewed desire, he drove into her and bent over her to envelope her nipple into his mouth.

Her hand darted out to grasp his hair, keeping him in place as she wrapped her slender legs around his waist, making him sink into her. His tongue lapped the hardened tip while his other hand kneaded the other breast. He couldn't pay more attention to one.

His mouth switched to her other breast, leaving the cool air to brush against the moistened tip causing her to purr. He nipped and pulled at the two globes for a while as he stayed still inside her. Her walls ached and pulsed around him, making his length harden.

"I can't get enough of you," he growled, sweeping his tongue down her cleavage.

"Then don't stop," she panted, suddenly hoisting herself up to unbutton his crisp white school shirt. Her hands lay flat against his sculpted chest. Years of Quidditch made her love touching his chest. Her nail nicked his nipples, causing him to hiss and sputter.

"Minx," hissed Harry as she toyed with his tie.

He made a move to slip out of the layer of clothing, but she stopped him. "Don't. It makes you look sexy," she commanded, pulling on his tie as she lay back on the hard surface.

"As you wish," he bowed his head and grasped her breasts to maneuver himself into her. All the while, his hands kneaded and teased her breasts, adding to her building orgasm.

He watched as she grasped the edge of the desk above her, moaning. She was tricky. She knew how she looked at that moment would make him come undone.

Gaining an idea, he slide one of his hands down her body and cupped her clit, his thumb rubbing it. Her back arched off the body, the magnificence of her chest erect was daunting. Her grasp on the desk tightened as she began to move against him. "Please.."

"Please what?" He stilled.

"Fuck me!" She cried out in desperation, not caring if the entire castle heard her.

With that, he began driving into her with renewed passion, wanting to sate her desires. His pace had tripled and with each thrust, she looked as if she was inching off the desk.

"Oh….Oh...Harry." There it was again.

Going to the last resort, he began rubbing his thumb against her clit while keeping the other firmly planted on the desk for leverage.

Her body arched off the desk to the point where only her bum and the top of her head was touching the table top. He breathed heavily as she grasped her breasts and massaged, trying to add to her orgasm.

That in addition to her walls tightening and trying to milk him was his demise.

"Hermione!" He called out as he was lamming himself into her, giving a few more fierce thrusts before his cock quivered and spilled his seed heavily into her.

A few shallow thrusts followed as he felt her warm, tight, and wet glove grip him with ease.

He gripped to desk to steady himself as he looked down at her, her body laying with exhausted and satisfaction.

With effort, Hermione slowly sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing slowly. "Mmmm…that was terribly delicious."

Harry smiled, happy and sated as he returned her kiss with affection. "Have I told you that I love it that you're professor here?"

It wasn't unnoticed that his cock twitched inside her.

"Have I told you that I love that you're headmaster?" She teased, playing with his hair.

"No, but it definitely spices things up, Professor Potter," he smirked, kissing down her neck.

"Mmm…Headmaster Potter, you shouldn't be doing this," she mewled, not pushing him away.

"Why don't you be the student now?" He suggested, stroking her backside.

She grinned. "What a wonderful idea."

A/N: I hope it wasn't too horrible to read! Please give me your lovely thoughts!

-->