Unofficial Portkey Archive

Honeymoon in Eze by Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Honeymoon in Eze

Heaven

A/N: Well, I've been asked to do a cookie about Harry and Hermione's honeymoon from Return to Me, so I decided to do one ;)

Nappa, you had better like this one… ;)

Ryoko, thanks for helping me out so much!

And PLEASE PLEASE do not flame this. I worked very hard on it, as it's only my second NC 17 fic I'm trying to make it as good as possible. If you feel you must flame, then keep it to yourself. I don't want to know if you think this sucked. Thank you, and enjoy reading!

"Finally." Harry said, the dim lighting of the room making his eyes glow with desire. He moved forward and caught Hermione up in his arms, gently placing her on the bed. "I love you, Hermione."

"I love you too Harry." She was able to say before his mouth was on hers. Harry kissed her gently but passionately, and Hermione let out a soft moan into his mouth that made him press harder against her. As their tongues clashed with a mad yearning, Harry let his hands wander down her side, his fingers trailing lightly across the delicate silk and beading of her gown. He pulled his mouth away and looked down at her.

"Hermione…much as this dress looks absolutely amazing on you…" she interrupted him.

"It's time to take it off." She finished. They both laughed.

"I'd have to agree." Harry said, pushing himself off her and then taking her hand in his and pulling her to her feet. He leaned in slightly and kissed her again, then took the laces of her dress in his hand, and swiftly tugged them loose, letting them hang limply down the front. He began to pull the dress softly down her arms, but she stopped him.

"I have something else to change into." Hermione said slyly, pushing him back. With a mysterious smile, she grabbed a bag out of one of the suitcases and disappeared into the bathroom. Harry made quick work of yanking off his own clothing, tossing it on the chair across the room. He settled back on the bed with only his undergarments on just as Hermione cracked open the door and peeked around.

"I'm nervous." She said softly.

"Hermione, don't be nervous." Harry said, getting up and coming over to the door. "You already know that you are the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and we've already been sleeping together again since we found out who you were…"

"I know, but I don't normally wear things like this but I saw it a few weeks ago and I thought it would be perfect for tonight but now I'm not so sure…." Hermione was interrupted by Harry's lips on hers.

"Hermione, I'm sure you look absolutely gorgeous in whatever you wear, even if it's a sack cloth. So come on out." Harry said, grabbing her arm and tugging gently.

"No, no." Hermione said, pulling her arm back. "Go back on the bed, I want to come over to you."

"Okay." Harry agreed, and then flew back to the bed. Hermione slowly cracked the door open, and stepped out of the bathroom, making her way towards him.

Harry felt his breath catch, and a lump as large as a golf ball lodged itself in his throat. His heartbeat quickened, and he felt oppressive heat make the vision of his beautiful wife waver before his eyes.

Hermione felt her palms get sweaty as Harry's eyes devoured her appearance. She wore a slinky ivory lace negligee, strapless, which clung to her like a second skin and if it weren't for her light olive toned skin, would have looked like she wasn't wearing any clothing at all. She'd let her hair down from the veil, and the long dark curls hung down her back, two she'd let fall down in front, and she reached one shaking hand up now to twist a lock in her fingers. "How…. how do I look?" she asked, scared Harry would think she looked too trashy.

Harry only stared at her for a few moments longer until he found his voice. "Hermione…you look…absolutely incredible…" his voice was husky with his desire for her. "I really mean it, you are so beautiful."

Hermione felt her nervousness ebb away at Harry's sincere tone. He reached one of his hands out to take the fingers that were still twisting the curl. He pulled her on top of him, and brown met green as they just looked at each other for a few very long moments. Hermione brought her hand up to lightly trace the lines of his face, his jaw, and when he closed his eyes she brushed his eyelids with her lips.

"I love you, so much Harry." Hermione said, her voice trembling slightly from the amount of emotions washing over her, relief, desire, love were only a few of the feelings coursing through her as Harry opened his eyes, then gently brought her lips down to meet his. His kiss at first was gentle and sweet, making all her fears about her slinky lingerie fade away. Harry's hands traveled lightly down her side, stroking her so that her body tingled where he touched. She let out a gasp as he brushed his hand up her stomach and to her breast, the combination of his fingers and lace creating sensations that made her body ache for him.

Harry absolutely loved the feel of her body responding to him. He brought his mouth back to hers, this time not holding anything back, kissing her as if he would never be able to again. His tongue plunged into her mouth, sweeping over hers and exploring her sweet taste with vigor. She returned the kiss with the same amount of lust, bringing her hand up to run through his untamed ebony hair. It was so soft, the way it slipped through her fingers. Her fingernails scraped lightly against his scalp. Tingles made their way down his body as he pressed harder against her, running his hand back down her side, making his touch as light as possible. He pulled his mouth away from hers to kiss her neck, breathing in the smell of the lilac of her perfume.

"God you smell good…" Harry mumbled into her shoulder, rolling her so that he was now on top, his breath tickling her skin. He began to press open mouth kisses to her, lightly suckling, and leaving faint marks. His mouth began the descent from her neck down her throat, and to her chest. He used his fingers to trace light patterns on the exposed skin above the lingerie, hooking his index finger into the lace. "I want to taste you…" he muttered. Harry pressed his mouth once again to hers and began again to trail his way down her neck, making sure to linger on the area that connected her neck to her shoulder, which was her sensitive spot. As he used his tongue to caress her, she gasped aloud and threw her head back, whimpering his name softly.

"You don't like that love?" Harry teased, pulling his mouth away and looking at her.

"No I do…I just forgot about how sensitive I am in that spot." Hermione replied, bringing his head back down to hers, first brushing his lips lightly with her own, then deepening it by opening her mouth to his. Harry brought his hand up to gently cup her breast once more, squeezing it ever so lightly and then using his fingers to pull away the lacy fabric covering her body. As he peeled back the material, Harry began to kiss where he exposed her to the air. Hermione noticed how involved he was in pressing his mouth to her body, and she took the opportunity to roll over, bringing him underneath her.

"Not so fast…" Hermione said, looking down at him and grinning. "It's my turn."

"Wha…" Harry's voice was cut off by Hermione covering his mouth with hers. His arms encircled her waist and her lower half was pressed down against his as their lips came frantically together in waves of passion. Hermione ripped her mouth away from his to trail opened mouth kisses on his neck, and onto his chest, using her tongue to taste the essence of his body. She brought her hand down and ran her index finger along the elastic of his undergarments, pulling it out and letting it snap back.

"Ow…what are you doing?" Harry breathed, hardly able to find his voice. Hermione looked up at him devilishly.

"What do you think I'm doing?" she asked softly, bringing her mouth back to his for a brief kiss before drawing back and using both hands to pull the garment from his lower body. She tossed off the side of the bed and just looked at him for a few long moments, making him shiver in anticipation of what she was going to do. Hermione kissed him again, while she brought her hand down and closed it around him, first using her fingers lightly to caress, a moment later replacing them with her mouth.

Harry reached both hands up and grasped the wrought iron bed frame, gripping it tightly in his hands. His breathing grew harder as his heart began to pound faster. "Herm...IONE!!!!" his voice went from a husky whisper to loud as he felt her tongue sneak out and flick against his manhood, her mouth moving up and down teasingly, making him cry out in pleasure.

Harry watched her move up and down on him; his breath coming in short ragged gasps. "Hermione…I think I'm going…" Hermione pulled back, taking her mouth away from him.

"Going to what?" she asked.

"Why did you stop?" he asked, panting.

"I didn't want you to…blow it…so early." Hermione said slyly. Harry stared up at her a moment, then flipped her back over so that he was once again on top.

"I find it interesting that I'm completely naked here…. and you're not…" Harry said, brushing a light kiss across her lips. "I think we need to do something about that…" he felt her body lift beneath his as he began to gently peel off the lacy lingerie. The rush of air in the room hit her body as Harry drew the article down her legs, and then dropped it on top of his own garments. He immediately came back down on top of her, crushing their mouths together, their tongues sweeping across each other's mouths. He brought his hand back up, strumming her erect nipple with his thumb, taking his mouth from hers and covering her other breast with it.

"Harry…." Hermione breathed his name almost silently, his mouth on her felt so amazing. His other hand continued to caress her, and then he switched, letting his mouth suckle on her other breast while his hand gently caressed her side.

After a few moments of paying attention to her breasts, Harry moved back up to capture her lips in his, cupping one side of her face in his hand. His fingers found a few of her curls, and he twisted the silky locks between his fingers. His other hand ran down the length of her torso, coming to rest on her inner thigh. Harry lightly drew his fingers around in a circle for a few moments, and then came to rest on her sex. He slipped a finger inside of her, stroking against her tiny button that made her gasp loudly into his mouth. Harry began to use his finger to thrust in and out of her, preparing her body for what was to come.

"Harry!" Hermione cried out loudly, ripping her mouth from his. Her breathing grew louder and faster as his rhythm increased.

Harry could hardly hold back as her cries became more insistent. He removed his finger and kissed her again as he positioned himself over her.

"Are you ready, love?" he asked, looking down at her. Her eyes opened and she grabbed at him.

"Yes…right now…" she replied, crushing his mouth to hers. Harry deftly slipped inside of her, marveling as always at the way she always folded so tightly around him, the most perfect fit.

"Just…. just a little more…" Hermione was able to gasp out. "Oh...that's it…that's good…" Harry nodded; he couldn't seem to find his voice. He began to thrust himself this time, rocking her body gently at first, then increasingly harder. He buried his face in her shoulder as his own cries became louder as their passion reached even higher than before.

Hermione clutched onto his back as she lifted her hips against his, inviting him to drive into her even harder. Her nails scraped lightly on his skin, creating even more of a sensation than before. She was approaching the edge, she could tell, and her cries became even louder.

Harry felt her moving harder beneath him, her head was thrown back on the satin pillow, and her back was arched beneath him when she screamed her release, he drove tightly into her once more and felt his own powerful passion coming to a head, he cried out her name and collapsed on top of her, both were panting and covered with sweat.

He was far off in his own world to move for a few moments, the feeling he got from coming down from being intimate with Hermione was one of the best in the world, and he wanted it to linger as long as possible. Still in his haze, he raised his head to lazily press his mouth to hers.

"You're amazing, you know that." He said a few moments later, his lips still against hers. "You never fail to overwhelm me, with anything and everything."

Hermione's warm brown eyes stared back up at him, her senses still far off and away. "That goes double for you, love."

He rolled off the top of her, bringing the silken sheets up and around them quickly so she wouldn't get cold.

"I bet if we work really hard…" Harry said softly into her ear as he drew her into his arms. "We could stay in this room and not leave it till tomorrow afternoon…" he nuzzled her neck.

"Harry…I'm betting it'll be at least two days before we even get out of this bed…" Hermione said, turning over and looking at him.

"Shall we start now?" Harry asked, kissing her nape and making her shiver.

"Need you ask?" Hermione grinned, and rolled him back on top of her. It was going to be a great honeymoon….

(A/N: Well there you have it…I don't know how many more of these I'll be doing as they take me FOREVER to write…. but I hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a review, NOT a flame!)