Unofficial Portkey Archive

Scenes in HBP Done Harmony Style by LittleV25
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Scenes in HBP Done Harmony Style

LittleV25

Chapter 1- The scene where Harry arrives at the Burrow

In the middle of his summer before the start of his sixth year at Hogwarts, Harry was making his way up to the Burrow, and the bottom of his pants legs were wet and muddy from the pond that he landed in, when Dumbledore apparated him to the Burrow. All thoughts of how wet he was, was instantly vanished when he saw Hermione, his best friend of 5, almost 6 years, in a window at a desk working on something. A smile started to form on Harry's face just by looking at Hermione, and he continued to make his way up to the Burrow.

Meanwhile in the Burrow, Hermione was going downstairs to get her book for her transfiguration homework, when she saw Hedwig.

"Mrs. Weasley!" yelled Hermione as she ran off trying to find Ron Weasley's mother.

"Yes Hermione?" Molly Weasley answered, coming out of her room from upstairs.

"I was only wondering when Harry got here," said Hermione looking up at Molly.

"What? Harry, Harry who?" asked a confused Mrs. Weasley.

"Why Harry Potter of course" replied Hermione as a matter of fact.

"Well, I think that I would know if Harry Potter was in my house wouldn't I?" said Mrs. Weasley.

"But his trunk is here and Hedwig," said Hermione

"Sweetie, Hermione, I seriously doubt that," said Mrs. Weasley.

Hedwig was getting restless of being kept in the cage, so she hooted to try and get someone's attention.

Ron heard Hermione's and his mother's voices, so he came out of his room.

"Harry? Did someone say Harry?" asked Ron.

"Is he up there with you Ron?" asked Hermione.

"Of course not, you think that I would know if my best friend was in my room wouldn't I?" Ron retorted.

"Is that an owl I heard?" asked Ginny suddenly running out of her room, when she heard Hedwig's cry.

"You haven't seen him have you?" asked Hermione, "Apparently he's wandering about the house."

"Really?" asked Ginny.

"Really" came a voice from behind Hermione.

"Harry!" exclaimed Molly, and everyone was rushing out to see Harry.

Hermione was the first one to reach Harry and the two hugged each other longer than they usually would have. The two pulled back at arm's length to look at each other properly for a moment, but was interrupted when Ginny followed in by Ron and Mrs. Weasley, and so Harry exchange hugs with each of them too.

Both Harry and Hermione kept glancing at each other, and were still wishing that the hug could've lasted longer.

-->