Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Games We Play by Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Games We Play

Heaven

A/N: Well here you go, RYOKO, your shower scene you asked for. Thanks for helping me out with it!

This goes in the Hogsmeade Pizza universe, and it's right as Hermione is trying to cheer Harry up after he gets the letter from his father while they are vacationing in the Caribbean.

Happy reading, and PLEASE don't forget to review! Please, pretty please? :D

The Games We Play

Harry's hand was resting on her waist, his thumb stroking up and down absentmindedly on her back through her shirt. Hermione smiled to herself and tried not to fidget as he dutifully filled out the information on the hotel slip.

At the next station, Oliver Wood was trying to fill in his own slip, but his eyes kept darting to Hermione's legs sticking out beneath her short skirt she was wearing. She was gorgeous, that was for sure. Oliver bit his lip to keep from smiling as he noticed Harry's hand on her waist, as if staking his claim.

"She's pretty." Jenn was saying. "Don't you think, Oliver?"

"Uh…yeah." Oliver muttered. He bent over the slip once more as Jenn sidled up next to him.

"Hurry up…" she whispered in his ear. "I can't wait to see our room."

"Right." Oliver said, grinning at his girlfriend, his thoughts of Hermione flying from his head as Jenn leaned against the counter.

Hermione drummed her nails idly on the counter as Harry signed the slip with a flourish. The clerk took it and handed them two cards, one of which Harry handed to her.

"What the hell are these?" she asked, turning the card over in her hand.

"Apparently some sort of key." He replied. "Strange, how these Muggles do things." Harry added quietly. Oliver and Jenn joined them a few moments later. "What are you two up for tonight?"

Oliver looked at Jenn. "Want to go walk around the town for a bit?" he suggested.

Harry nodded. "Sure, that sounds great…how about we meet up in ten minutes?" he asked as they approached their adjoining rooms.

"Okay…" Oliver and Jenn waved as they disappeared into their room. Harry turned to their door and shoved the key in the tiny slot.

"How the bloody hell did they do that thing?" he muttered as the door buzzed but refused to unlock. Harry jammed the card back in and yanked it out quickly, but the door still remained locked. He looked up at Hermione who was smirking. "Think that's funny do you?" he asked.

"Quite." She answered, taking her own card out of her pocket and sliding it into the slot. A moment later, she pulled it back out and the little light on the lock turned green. "Ta da!" she announced, opening the door. Harry stared at her as she picked her up her small bag and proceeded inside.

"How did you do that?" he asked, bringing in his own suitcase and settling it against the wall.

"I followed the instructions on the back of the card." She replied smartly. "It's really not hard." Harry flipped the switch and soft, dim light filtered through the room. Hermione's eyes widened in appreciation as she glanced around, taking in the large, king size bed, the open doors to the balcony outside, and the large hot tub in the bathroom. "What a room…this must be where celebrities stay…OOOH!" she let out a squeal as Harry grabbed her around the waist and spun her body up against his.

"Who cares where celebrities stay?" he asked as he pressed his mouth against hers. Hermione immediately wrapped her arms around his neck as he slid his hands around her and up her back. She kissed him back with a passion that surprised even herself. Harry began to back her up so that he could push her against the wall, but Hermione stumbled over his suitcase and would have fallen if it weren't for his grip.

"Ouch." She muttered as she rubbed her ankle. "I cannot believe you have a bigger bag than I do, shouldn't it be the other way around? Will I have enough clothing for this weekend?" Hermione's tone turned worried.

Harry laughed. "I'm sure you will, and if you don't, you can charge anything you want in the shops downstairs to the room. This whole weekend is on me."

Hermione's lips curved up in a smile. "Everything is ALWAYS on you." She said, poking him with her index finger.

"You know what I like best on me?" Harry asked, his emerald eyes lighting up as he brought her body up to his again. "You."

Hermione snickered and raised her lips to his. "I'll agree with that." She said, as he whirled her around the room for a few moments then gently dropped her on the bed. She pulled on his shirt and he fell down on top of her, immediately ravaging her lips. Harry loved kissing Hermione; to him it was the greatest feeling, well, next to making love to her.

After a few minutes of some deep, heavy snogging, Hermione suddenly pushed him away.

"We forgot about Oliver and Jenn!" she said, looking up at him. Harry smirked.

"I doubt we'll be seeing them again tonight, you put those two in a room together and it's only a matter of moments before they're going at it." At that moment, almost as if on cue, a loud thud was heard against the wall, followed by some feminine giggling. Harry looked back down at Hermione, an 'I told you so' expression on his face.

"I see." Hermione's own expression was one of amusement. "Maybe we should follow their example later."

"Later?" Harry asked, his eyebrows shooting up. "What do you mean, later, we were doing pretty well just a second ago…"

"I'm hungry." Hermione said, pushing Harry up so she could sit.

"Oh." Harry felt at a loss for words as she walked across the room to the table. "I'm hungry too." He got up from the bed and came up behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder as she opened the menu. "Here get that." Harry brought one hand around and pointed at the most expensive item.

"I don't need to get that." Hermione said. "Besides, it cost too much. You're just spoiling me." She turned her head halfway and smiled at him.

Harry pulled back from her. "Well if you don't like it…" he turned away and started to walk back across the room.

Hermione dropped the menu on the table and grabbed his hand. Spinning him back around, she kissed him hard. "I didn't say I didn't like it." She pushed Harry back across the room, onto the bed. Practically leaping on top of him, Hermione straddled him and leaned down. "I don't feel so hungry anymore, not for food at least…" she whispered in his ear.

*** The Next Morning***

Harry stretched as luxuriously as possible without waking Hermione, who was sleeping with one arm slung across his chest and her head on his shoulder. He smiled as he looked down at her, she was such an incredible person and he had never been happier since the day he searched her out. He leaned over to kiss her awake when a flourish of wings distracted him.

A large white owl was swooping in the open window. Harry immediately recognized it as his family's owl, Theseus. He groaned inwardly and sneaked his arm out from underneath his peacefully sleeping girlfriend.

-Harry

I have arranged with your school that you shall return in two weeks time. The record of your test shall be taken from your record. Do not mess up this chance; it's the only one you have left.

-James

Harry snorted as he read the note. "He couldn't even sign it as Dad." He muttered and balled up the note. He was about to throw it across the room when Hermione yawned loudly.

"What's the matter?" she asked, mid yawn. Harry silently handed her the ball of paper and rolled out of bed as she unfolded and read it. He went across the room to look out the window at the early morning sun of the calm, quiet Caribbean island.

"My guess is that you don't want to go back." Hermione said, coming up behind him.

"Good guess." Harry replied. He folded his arms over his bare chest and sighed, thudding his forehead against the glass. "He's trying to run my life again."

Hermione sighed too; she didn't want Harry to feel bad. "I have an idea!" she exclaimed a moment later. She crumpled the note back up and threw it into the wastebasket.

"What's that?" Harry asked, turning around, a slight smile crossing his lips.

"Well for starters, since we never got any food last night, let's have breakfast in bed, then we'll get our bathing suits on and go out to the beach…." Hermione started.

"I like this idea so far…" Harry wrapped his arms around her waist.

Hermione grinned and continued. "Then we rent one of those…what do you call them…those little things you ride out into the ocean…. um…"

"Wave runners?" Harry asked. "I think that's what they're called."

"Yes that's it." Hermione said. "And then we'll lie on the beach again, then come back here and shower…." She rattled on and Harry grinned. Hermione was perfect to help him forget his troubles.

"…and then we'll all have dinner somewhere quiet and…" she was cut off by Harry's mouth on hers.

"How about we try that shower idea out first?" he asked softly. Hermione grinned.

"Feeling frisky are we?" she asked as he returned his lips to hers, neither of them giving a second thought to Harry's father's letter, morning breath, or food. His arms slid up under his long nightshirt that she'd thrown on the previous evening before going to bed; her hands were splayed across his chest, moving her thumbs slightly. This sent small shivers down Harry's spine.

"More frisky than you've ever seen me…" he responded as they pulled their mouths apart with a gasp. Harry moved his hands down to hers and grasped them firmly, pulling her away from the window towards the bathroom. "Come on."

"Let me grab my…." Hermione reached down into her open bag and took her shower necessities. Harry grabbed the small container from her hand.

"Lilacs!" he exclaimed.

"What?" Hermione asked as she dropped the rest of her things on the counter. She took the bottle from Harry and set it in the shower, along with her shampoo and sponge.

"I've always wondered what it is you smelled like." He grinned. "Now I know."

She shook her head, a slight smile playing over her lips. Harry reached around her and grabbed the bottle of body wash back.

"I think I want to keep it." He hugged it against his chest. "Reminds me of you when we're not together."

"Go buy some, you can get it anywhere." Hermione said, stretching her arm towards him.

"I know, but this has actually been used on that gorgeous body of yours." Harry said lustfully, running his eyes over her.

"Don't make me use force Potter." Hermione teased.

"Maybe I do." He quipped, smirking down at her. "I'd like to see what kind of force you'd use on me, it sounds quite kinky."

She laughed. "Come on, stud." Hermione turned and twisted the knob so that the water came out steamy and hot. Harry stuck the bottle back on the shelf inside.

"I don't think your nightshirt would look quite so good on me in there." Hermione purred, toying with the top button. She undid a few, slipping the fabric over one shoulder.

Harry licked his lips; the sight of her bare shoulder was already making him mad with temptation. A slight smile quirked at the corner of her full mouth, her eyes growing dark in her own desire. He swallowed audibly as she beckoned him with one slim index finger.

"Come here…" she said throatily, and like a man under a spell, he was drawn to her.

"Hermione…" he began, but she lifted a finger to his lips, replacing them with her own a second later. He brought his hand to the remaining buttons, and without any hesitation, popped them off. Harry pressed his mouth harder against hers as he slid the shirt down over her arms, letting it drop to the floor.

Her hands wandered down from his chest to his pyjama trousers; she slid her fingers into the waistband and stroked her nails lightly against his abs. Harry shuddered and gave a moan into her mouth. Hermione swept her tongue across his; he plundered her mouth like they hadn't kissed for years. She pulled on the waistband more, and drew the trousers down his legs. He stepped out of them and kicked them aside; they joined his nightshirt on the floor.

They both stared at each other; it was the purest form of desire. "I've never seen anyone with a body more gorgeous than yours." Harry's voice was low and husky.

"I know." Hermione answered, her eyes raking up and down his lithe frame. She drew him back to her for another mind numbing kiss. Not breaking away, she stepped back into the shower, taking him along with her.

The hot water rushed down over both of them, but neither noticed. Hermione wrapped her arms around Harry's neck, and his went around her waist, crushing her to him, his manhood was pressing into her thigh but she didn't care. He backed them up against the wall, their mouths still fused together. She took her legs and wrapped them around his waist; in one deft move he slipped himself inside of her. Hermione ripped her mouth away from Harry's to cry out.

"Oh!" Hermione's face was tilted back, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Harry tightened his hold around her waist and buried his face in her shoulder. He slowly began to pick up his rhythm, marvelling at how tightly she fit around his length.

Hermione clutched at his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin, leaving marks as he took her higher and higher. Her cries were matched by his grunts as he thrust himself deeply into her, until she couldn't take it anymore and screamed her loud release.

It took both Harry and Hermione a few moments to come down; she finally unwound her legs from his waist and slumped against the wall. He leaned down and rested his forehead against hers, slowly bringing his lips over to kiss her lazily. The water rushed over them as they fought to catch their breath.

Harry caressed the side of her face gently, twisting his fingers in her silky wet locks. Hermione kissed him again, and the passion between the two nearly knocked him over, he put his other hand against the wall to steady himself and felt something soft. His fingers closed over the sponge she had put in there.

"Hmmm." Harry said, pulling his mouth from hers.

"What?" Hermione asked, opening her eyes. "Are you going to clean me up?" she asked playfully.

"Yes, you've been very dirty." Harry's green eyes took on a lustful gleam. He took the bottle of her scented wash and put some on the sponge. Sudsing it up, he brought it to her body, moving it over her shoulder and down her arm in a gentle circular motion.

Hermione turned so that her back was to him, and he gathered her wet hair in his hand and pushed it to the side. Placing a small kiss on the back of her neck, Harry continued to wash her, moving now over her back and down her bottom. Her smell of lilacs was becoming overpowering, and Harry felt the need to pull her back around once more to press his lips to hers. He tossed the sponge back on the shelf and ran his hands over her body, down her shoulders, covering her breasts, his fingers stroking over her tips and making them hard.

Hermione bit her lip, trying to stifle the cries that wanted to escape her throat. She brought her own hand down and closed it around him, moving her fingers lightly up and down. It was Harry's turn to moan; he placed his hands on the wall on either side of her and brought his lips back to hers.

"Hermione…" he could barely utter her name, the sensations she was creating were making him quiver uncontrollably. She snaked one arm out and grabbed the sponge.

"So you like how I smell huh." Hermione said, squeezing out some of the gel and lathering it back up. Wordlessly she brought the sponge to his chest and began to rub it like he had, slow, lazy, gentle circles. She swirled it over his broad shoulders, over his back, relishing the feel of his tight muscles underneath the suds.

His mouth returned to hers, his tongue tracing across her lips, asking for entry. Hermione dropped the sponge on the floor and pushed Harry back under the rush of water. It beat down on them, as their kissing grew frenzied, passionate.

"Harry, oh please…" Hermione tilted her head back, allowing him access to her slender neck. His mouth moved down over her smooth skin, suckling lightly. Her hands moved up, cupping his face, then up into his hair. Even sopping wet it was soft, and long enough so it wouldn't stick up when she ran her hands through it repeatedly. "Harry make love to me again…" she breathed, hardly able to stand the temptation.

"Again?" he asked teasingly, pulling his mouth from her neck.

"Yes." She growled, wrapping her arms around his neck again. "Right now."

"This second?" Harry's eyes were twinkling.

"YES!" Hermione screamed in frustration. "THIS FUCKING SECOND!"

Harry immediately plunged himself back into her, not giving her a second to catch her breath before he began to move in and out. Hermione swivelled her hips so that she could rock with him, this time not bothering to try and muffle her cries.

Each cry from her made him push harder into her, the combination of her body and the damned lilacs making him absolutely mad with desire. Her back was pressed against the wall; the slippery tiles making her move up and down with each thrust Harry delivered. He bent down and pressed his lips back to hers, hungrily plundering her mouth with his tongue. Hermione gave back as much as she was getting, her hands running smoothly over his shoulders and his wet back.

"Harry…" Hermione's eyes were closed, as she was about to reach her plateau. "Harry I love you."

"I love you too Hermione." Harry replied in between loud gasps. Her arms went tight around him as she gave off her final scream of pleasure, and a moment later Harry collapsed against her, panting heavily. Both spent more than just a few minutes catching their breath. He leaned his forehead against hers, encircling his arms around her waist, and she brought her hands up to lightly trace across his chest. They both stood silently together, not feeling the need to speak.

"I can't get over this." Harry said, awhile later.

"What?" Hermione asked, looking up at him.

"You smell so good!" He groaned.

She giggled. "You're still on that?"

"I can't help it. Something about that smell makes me insane." He said, his eyes turning dark again with desire.

"You'll love this then." Hermione disentangled herself from his embrace and grabbed one of the other bottles on the shelf. She opened the top and waved it under his nose.

"You have lilac shampoo." He uttered, feeling completely weak in the knees.

"I have lilac shampoo." She answered coyly, pouring some into her hand. "Turn around."

Harry did as he was told, and a minute later, he felt her hands in his hair. Hermione used the tips of her fingers to gently massage his scalp; Harry groaned at the sensual way she moved her hands around.

Hermione closed her eyes as she wove her fingers through his thick black hair. The water streamed back down, washing the shampoo from his scalp, he closed his eyes as it ran down his face. Breathing deeply, Harry turned back to his girlfriend and kissed her again.

She dropped her hands from his hair to his shoulders, then running them back up to cup his face and tilt it so should could kiss him harder. Her body pressed up against his as he wrapped his arms around her and crushed her mouth to his.

"I want you, Hermione." Harry growled as they finally broke away.

"You just had me." Hermione answered breathlessly. She squeezed more shampoo into her hand, for herself this time.

"Not so fast." Harry said as he caught her hand. He scooped the shampoo into his own palm. "You turn around now." She obliged, and Harry began to work the lather into her long locks.

His fingers felt so good in her hair, moving along her scalp at a slow, leisurely rate. Harry worked his way down the length of her hair, making sure every strand was covered in the shampoo. He made the mistake of breathing deeply as his nose was right next to her head, and the lilacs overpowered his sense of…everything…. once more.

"Damn it." He said huskily, pulling her back around so she was facing him.

"What's wrong?" she asked, blinking as the water made the suds run down in rivulets over her face and body.

"Nothing." Harry stared at her, his green eyed gaze unwavering as she scrubbed the shampoo from her hair. "I just can't believe how lucky I am."

Hermione smiled. "I'm lucky too." She said, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest. He reached up with one hand and stroked her long hair, then tilted her head back.

"I really, really want you." His emerald eyes had darkened to a forest green, the desire in them mounting every second.

"You just had me." Hermione said again, her eyes half closed. Her head lolled back a little as Harry pressed his lips to her neck, softly suckling her tender flesh.

"I can't get enough of you." He whispered, bringing her body back against his tightly. He kissed her fully on the lips again, but Hermione pulled away.

"Not in here…" she held up her hand, the long running water had wrinkled it.

"Good point." Harry reached around her and shut the water off. Hermione opened the shower door and shivered as the cool bathroom air hit her skin. Before she had a chance to be really cold, Harry had grabbed two towels.

"Ooh, thanks." She wrapped one securely around herself and watched as he swathed the other around his hips, giggling a little as it slipped lower than he wanted it to.

"Think that's funny?" he asked, grinning.

"Hilarious." Hermione replied, grabbing a third towel and using it to squeeze the excess water from her hair. She tossed it at him playfully when she finished.

"Playing games are we?" Harry asked, his grin growing wider.

"Not yet." Hermione cocked her head to the side, playing innocent. She widened her eyes and licked her lips, slowly and sensually.

Harry gulped audibly and felt himself tighten up once more. Hermione noticed as well, and couldn't stop herself from laughing.

He growled, and then rushed forward and scooped her up in his arms, honeymoon style.

"Hey!" Hermione shrieked. "My towel!"

"You won't be needing it anymore." Harry said; as he kicked open the bathroom door. The sun had fully risen and the bedroom was now bright and airy. The filmy curtains billowed as a light breeze wafted into the room, bringing the scent of the ocean along with it.

"Mmm…" Hermione closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Harry grinned at her obvious delight as he carefully deposited her on the bed. He whisked his towel off and tossed both of them on the floor as he laid down next to her on the soft white sheets. "This is incredible." She said, her eyes still closed.

"Yeah, it is." Harry said absently, staring at her face. He raised his hand up and traced over her lips with his index finger. She opened her eyes and they stared at each other for a minute, then without a word, he lowered his head to hers again. Their kiss grew passionate quite fast, as if they hadn't just made love twice that morning already. His hands brushed down over her breasts, stroking her lightly to make her shiver.

Hermione wound her arms around his back, lightly raking her nails across his skin. Harry let out a cry into her mouth, and crushed his lips even harder to hers. His hand left her breast and curved over her stomach, down between her thighs. He began stroking her there, his fingers going around in a light circular pattern.

"Oh!" her voice came out as a gasp when Harry touched her there, his finger sliding in and out of her. She began to move in a rhythm, arching her back as his mouth returned to hers, kissing her fully and deeply. He was growing hotter as well, the movement of her body making him so aroused he could hardly take it anymore; he wanted to be inside her.

"Hermione…" he choked out, pulling his mouth from hers. She gazed up at him, her eyes glossed over. Harry raised himself off her and positioned near her entrance. "I need to…" he was barely able to get the words out before she pulled his body to hers, making him plunge inside her. She closed tightly around him as he began to move in and out smoothly.

Neither one bothered to try and quiet their grunts and cries of pleasure as they enjoyed being together for the third time that morning. Hermione repeatedly ran her hands through his hair, making it stand on end. Harry pressed his face into her shoulder as he reached his climax, he drove into her once more as deeply as he could and cried his release.

Hermione felt him let go inside her, warmth flowing through her body as she screamed her own pleasure, both of them shuddering as they came back down to earth. Harry, still catching his breath, laid down with his head on her chest, bringing the sheets up around them. Hermione encircled her arms around him, hugging him close to her.

"You're amazing." Harry said a few moments later, intertwining her fingers with his.

"You too." Hermione answered as he raised his head up. He firmly pressed his lips against hers once more when the phone by their bed rang.

"Hello?" Hermione groaned into the receiver.

"Wow, it actually worked!" Jenn cried into her ear. "We're just in the next room, and we can talk on this thing!"

Hermione laughed, as did Harry, she was talking so loudly they could both hear. "What's up?" she asked.

"We were wondering if you two wanted to go have breakfast with us." Jenn replied.

Harry nodded. "Sure." Hermione said into the phone. "When do you want to meet?"

"Ten minutes?"

"That's fine." Hermione said, and hung up. She turned to Harry. "I suppose that means we have to get up."

"I guess." Harry grinned. Hermione pushed the sheets away and swung her legs over to the side of the bed. Grabbing her bag, she pulled out her swimsuit and a pair of shorts. She hurriedly pulled the shimmering red bikini on while Harry jumped into a pair of swim trunks and a white t-shirt. "Ready?" he asked her as she ran a brush through her long curly locks.

"Yeah." She answered, tossing a few things into her beach bag. Harry grinned at her. "What?"

"You look good in that." He said, taking her hand.

"You look better in nothing." Hermione quipped, and they were laughing as Harry shut the door behind them. "Hi you guys." She said sunnily.

"Morning!" Oliver greeted them. He and Harry fell in step behind Hermione and Jenn as they went down the hall.

"Thanks for the wake up call." Harry said jokingly. "Next time you're in the middle of a clinch, I'll make sure and give you a ring."

"My pleasure." Oliver grinned. "By the way Potter, did you know you smell like lilacs?"

A/N: Please guys, remember to leave a review, I would REALLY appreciate it!