Unofficial Portkey Archive

Dirty Dreams by Ravenchick
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Dirty Dreams

Ravenchick

Set at the Weasley's just before Bill and Fleur's wedding.

One-shot smutlet for my Harmony peeps.

*****

I'm not sure what possessed Hermione to get that night dress but it's driving me mad.

I know I'm not supposed to look at her as anything but a friend, a sister even, but Hermione Granger is wearing a dress so short it's positively indecent.

I had my mind on not screwing anything up before the wedding tomorrow. Ron is already on edge after a lapse in judgment in which I kissed his sister Ginny. Quite honestly I'm still working out that lapse myself. Keeping my head down, not treading on any toes, not messing up…that's my main goal.

Now this.

I never knew she had such incredible legs. I never even thought about them. I've known she was a girl for a long time, since fifth year, actually. By knowing she's a girl I mean I've noticed her beauty, maybe even more than Ron has, but I've never let my mind wander too far down that path.

Now I'm noticing all sorts of things about Hermione. I'm noticing that her legs are powerful, well-muscled but also slender and feminine. I'm noticing the curve of her hips, the sweet round firmness of her arse and, Merlin help me, I'm even noticing the swell of her breasts. Small but not too small. Weighty but still perky.

And her nipples. Heaven sakes, her nipples are poking against the thin material of her gown and that's got all sorts of inappropriate thoughts running through my head.

Don't look. Don't look…

I don't have to look, actually. The image is still seared into my memory like a photograph. The image is vividly delicious.

I'm such a twat. Hermione doesn't even know I'm watching her. It's late, the house is dark, and everyone is in bed asleep except for us.

Go to bed, Potter. Just go to bed and forget what you're seeing.

Is she planning a rendezvous with Ron? God that would be awful. How would I get to the stairs without them seeing me? I watch her sit down on the old, overstuffed sofa in the living room and I can't take my eyes away from how far up that dress is riding.

Good Lord, she's not wearing any knickers!

What is she doing with her hands there? What is she…she's not. She's not…

She is! She's touching herself!

Hermione's head is thrown back. She's put her feet up on the couch and she's massaging herself right there and her breath is beginning to quicken. Mine is too and I have to bite down on my lip to keep from moaning. Blood is leaving my brain and rushing into my chap so fast I could fall over.

Don't look. Don't you fucking look, Potter!

I'm looking. There's no way I'm not looking. Her right thigh is blocking my view of what I really want to see. Her fingers are really working now. Moving in and out, going deeper as her excitement grows.

She lets out a small gasp and damn if I don't too.

Hermione stills and looks right at me.

"Harry," she says. She's not surprised and even more shocking is she isn't angry. "I could use some help."

I gulp like an idiot virgin. Hell, I am an idiot virgin.

My cock is so hard it's pushing my pants out and leaving the lower half of my body exposed to the cool air of the room. I walk on wobbly knees to the couch and all but collapse in front of my best friend.

"Hermione…we shouldn't--"

"Shhh," she whispers.

I can see everything now. My cock twitches in anticipation.

"My fingers aren't enough," she says. "I need more. Much more."

She eases my pants down and I'm free. Any lingering objections are forgotten when Hermione wraps her legs about my waist and pulls me forward. I slide right into her and wouldn't you know it? I embarrassingly come as soon as I'm inside her slick heat.

"Hermione…"

"Harry! Harry!" she moans.

Something is shaking me. My entire body is trembling.

"Harry! Wake up!"

My eyes fly open. I can feel rapidly cooling spunk on my skin, pasting my pants to my belly. I blink, trying to think of where I am.

Ron leaning over me is an unwelcome and jarring, bringing me fully awake. There's a look of mild disgust mixed with a liberal amount of amusement.

"What's going on?"

"You're having a wet dream, mate."

Shit, did I say Hermione out loud?

"What?"

"You were moaning like mad. At first I thought you were having a nightmare but then I realized all the sweating and panting…definitely a wet dream."

"Sorry."

Ron shrugged. "I have them all the time."

He went back to his bed and I collapsed against the pillows. My breath calms, the sweat on my skin dries, and the spunk in my pants feels like cold jelly. I'm too satisfied, however, to get up and wipe it away.

An image of Hermione lying exposed before me immediately fills my mind. A smile curves my lips as I start to drift to sleep to the sound of Ron's light snores.

I'm almost there when I feel movement between the bed and the wall beside me. I nearly yelp out loud when Hermione gets up, moving silently.

This has to be a dream…

She wipes some of my spunk from her hand on the blanket covering my feet. She's wearing nothing but a flimsy shirt that shows off her long, shapely legs. When she gets to the door she looks back at me, her eyes glowing softly in the light of the moon that shines through the window.

She winks once at me and then walks away. The outline of her body is momentarily visible through the gauzy cotton of her shirt. I see her disappear down the steps rather than going back to the room she shares with Ginny.

When she's gone I'm left shaken and horny and oddly happy.

Holy hell, I think, before I slip from my bed and follow her downstairs.