Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Pages of Life by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Pages of Life

Muirnin

The Pages of Life

by Muirnin Cocan

All of life's pages are meant to be co-written… - jrd Part 2

"Take me home Harry…" She said gathering her things.

"With pleasure my love." Harry said as he threw a few galleons on the table, then taking her hand they walked out of the pub, missing the smile that had appeared upon Madame Rosmerta's face.

They walked contently back the few blocks to Trinity Towers, Harry's arm wrapped protectively around Hermione, her snuggled against him. Both wrapped up in a euphoric sense of completeness. Upon approaching the house, Harry suddenly tensed up and pulled out his wand.

"What's wrong Harry?" Hermione whispered.

"Stay here…" he said quietly.

"Why?"

"There's someone in the house… I can tell that someone has tripped some of the security charms I put up…"

"I don't want you going in there alone… I'm coming with you." Hermione said dropping her things down to the ground and pulling her wand out as well.

"Mione please… I love you, but let me handle this myself… you will be safer out here… Don't argue with me… please." She saw the pleading in his eyes and knew there was no use fighting him.

"Alright… I trust you…and I love you but you better come back here soon… and safe… or you won't get your prize…" She said seductively.

"My prize?" he questioned as he headed towards the house. However, he disappeared into the house before she answered.

Nervously she waited, minutes seemed to take ages until she heard his voice call for her to come into the house.

"These are our culprits… caught red handed of breaking and entering." Harry said as he turned two kids around to face Hermione.

"Oh my GOSH It IS her… Hermione Granger! You weren't lying… she lives here too?" The young girl exclaimed as she looked over at her friend.

Hermione looked up at the merriment on Harry's face upon hearing these words and tried very hard to keep a straight face.

"What's your name?" Hermione asked the young girl.

"My name? Ummm it is Alzina… Alzina Gray" the young girl was a bit timid in being addressed directly.

"I see… Alzina that's an interesting name… very pretty…"

"Thank you ma'am, I was named after my Grandmother."

"Now, Miss Gray you are aware that breaking and entering is against the law…" Hermione said trying very hard to still be stern.

"Yes ma'am… Professor Potter here reminded us of that as well… I would never have done anything like this, but I really wanted to meet you and Professor Potter."

"Well, why didn't you come during the day to meet us?"

"I wanted to…" she turned and glared daggers at her friend, "but he thought it would be more adventurous…"

"Well I know who this young man is…" Hermione said pointedly looking at the young man with red hair, blue eyes and a frightfully scared expression on his face.

"Please don't tell Uncle Ron we did this… I knew he and Aunt Luna would be away for a couple weeks. I just wanted to show off to Zina that I actually knew you guys."

"Bobby… do you know how dangerous it is for you guys to be doing stuff like this?" Harry said to the young man. "Showing off for girls is fine… but you have got to show some responsibility… you are starting at Hogwarts in September… We won't tell your Uncle…or your dad…"

"How about his Grandma Molly?" Hermione asked with a grin watching Bobby Weasley blanched slightly at the thought.

"NO… please… not Gram… I promise… we won't do anything dangerous again."

Harry began to chuckle… "With a father like George Weasley… I seriously doubt you will not stay out of trouble… Just remember… I teach at Hogwarts… and Weasley or not… you will be treated just the same as any other kid at the school."

"Yes sir." Bobby said.

"Next time you would like to come talk to us… please, come at a better time then this. It's getting late and I know your Dad is probably wondering where you disappeared to." Hermione said. "Alzina, it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope that you will not end up in some of the scrapes that we did…" she said looking over at Harry with a wink.

"Oh Miss Granger! Thank you for not turning us in… You really are the most amazing Witch… I really have read all about you… I'm Muggle-born too! I guess Bobby just wanted to let me meet you… You're my hero!" She had spoken so enthusiastically that it felt like déjà vu in the way Colin Creevey had first introduced himself to Harry Potter.

"Really? Well you will have to come over some time and tell me all about how you got involved with this hooligan here and I will tell you tales about my adventures at Hogwarts… Not just the stuff you read in books…"

Harry and Hermione bade the young kids good night and watched them walk down the road towards George and Katie Weasley's home. Harry wrapped his arms around Hermione from behind, she leaning back against him as they watched the young kids go. When they had disappeared from view Harry pulled Hermione back into the house and quickly shut the door.

"Well that changed the mood real quick didn't it…" Harry said with a smirk. "I can't believe Bobby… That kid has trouble written all over him."

"I think that his friend Zina might be a good counter balance for him though… She just needs to learn how to take control of a situation." Hermione said as she pointed her wand at the fireplace and allowed it to burst into a nice romantic fire.

"Oh… and how does she learn to develop this control?" Harry asked as he lowered the lights down and moved closer to Hermione.

"It takes years of research… knowing the full details of a given situation…"

Her mind had started to waver a bit has Harry had begun slowly removing her coat and then standing behind her with his arms wrapped around he started on the buttons of her blouse. One by one, he released the buttons rewarding her neck with a sensuous kiss.

"Miss Granger… you may covet control, but this is my fantasy… I'm in control now." He purred in her ear, causing a shiver to run its way through her entire body. She was melting…

Hermione's heart raced as she could feel his body pressed firmly behind her, his arousal evident even now. With the release of the last of the buttons on her blouse, Harry slowly kissed his way down her shoulder and arm pushing the silky fabric off her slender frame, and then repeated the action on the other side.

Every breath became staccato as the excitement with in her built. She had never experienced sensations such as this before in her life. When she felt the fabric of her skirt puddle onto the floor she stood there in front of the fireplace shivering slightly.

Harry turned her around to face him; he cupped her face in his hands and stared at her. "Mother of Merlin... Mione… you are so beautiful… I feel like this is a dream."

"If this is a dream… we are dreaming it together," she said as he pulled her face forward and kissed her passionately, playfully and with all the love he possessed.

She reached up to unbutton his shirt but his hand stopped her. "No you don't… this is my fantasy remember." He smiled… and with a wave of his wand his clothes were gone from his body and folded neatly in a pile on the floor.

"Neat trick Potter… What has your fantasy got planned next?" Hermione said suddenly fascinated at seeing him naked and seeing him fully erect, she unconsciously licked her bottom lip and heard Harry chuckle a bit. "What's so funny?"

"Just seeing your reaction to my reaction of seeing you… however… I do think you are still a bit too dressed for my tastes…" He reached around behind her and released the hooks that held her brassiere in place. She rolled her shoulders forward to help it slide the straps down her arms and away from her body to land on the floor.

The intake of breath from Harry as he beheld her uncovered breasts sent shivers down Hermione's body. Her body quivered even more as she felt Harry's thumb move tenderly over the top of her nipple causing it to harden, then in a quick movement his mouth had clasped hold of her nipple and he began to suck greedily at her breast.

A gasp from Hermione brought Harry's arms around her to steady her and help lower her to the floor as she began to weaken in the knees. She tried to reach down and grasp hold of his manhood and stroke him but a shake of his head stopped her again… "Uh-uh… my fantasy… my rules… you are under my control…" he said as he took his hand and ran it under the silky fabric of her sopping knickers and removed them swiftly then returned his hand to the apex of her sexual arousal.

For the first time, Harry's fingers began to explore territory he had only read about and found that his own curious exploration was having even more of an effect to Hermione's already aroused state. When he found the spot and began to rub her clitoris in earnest she began to buck her hips against his hand… He then slid his first finger into her velvety depths, then one more and then another… all the while continuing to rub her vigorously. With three fingers moving steadily inside of her, he felt the first wave of her very first climax as she tightened around his fingers, her hips bucking with even more momentum then before.

He watched her beautiful face full of sensual tension experiencing all of the firsts together… slowly he moved his fingers out of her and positioned himself above her… leaning down he kissed her passionately wanting to make sure there was no doubts before he crossed the final barrier…

"Are you ready for this my love?" he asked, his voice deep and resonating in the room.

"Ready as you are my love… so am I…" she said breathlessly.

Gently easing his way, he began the arduous process of entering the unknown… he worded silent apologies as he felt himself reach the barrier of her maidenhood. She nodded, trying to relax but gasped out in pain as he crossed thru to the other side… He leaned down and kissed her, then gently wiped away the tears that had leaked out of her eyes from the pain.

As the pain subsided he slowly began moving within her again building a rhythm that soon she began to match in time with his own forcefulness gaining speed and depth with every thrust… she began to respond again in pleasure, having reached another peak higher then the one before.

"Harry!"

The sound of her reaction and the calling of his name increased the intensity with which Harry was nearing his own sexual climax and with a final mighty thrust spewed his seed deep within her womb.

Unwilling to move from within her depths, he kissed her gently upon the lips…

"And that my love is how to fulfill a fantasy…" Harry said in pure exhaustion.

"So I take it your fantasy was to just pleasure me?" She asked with sparkling eyes.

"Oh no my love… my ultimate fantasy was to both lose our virginity together… which we did… and quite well I do believe. I plan on pleasuring you for the rest of our lives."

A mischievous twinkle in Hermione's eye… "Well Professor Potter, since you showed such a fine display of Gryffindor bravery earlier tonight… I do believe that you have won a prize…"

Harry chuckled, "That's right you said something about a prize… So my love, what did I win?"

With him still within her, Hermione moved suddenly and he was pulled out of her tender abyss… They both gasped in shock at the sensation that simple action had caused. "I do believe we will have to practice how to do that better…" she winked then added, "I'll be right back… I have to get part of that prize for you…"

She hurried naked up the stairs to her nook and when she got inside she leaned against the wall, her legs still weakened from the pleasure he had caused her. She smiled to herself… If anyone had told her 24 hours before that she would have fulfilled a fantasy of Harry's or that she would now find herself so free… so liberated… so out of control with passion she would have told them they were crazy.

She moved over towards her desk where the chocolate cake still stood with the knife laying beside it. As she ventured to pick it up, she suddenly saw all of her paper cranes begin to fly around the room. She looked over at the door and saw Harry there with his wand.

"I was missing you… you were gone too long." Harry grinned; his green eyes alight with desire.

"Well then, perhaps it is a good thing you are here… you can receive your reward for bravery here…" She said as she moved him over towards a large cushion on the floor and pushed him back down onto the soft surface where he was propped into a reclined yet somewhat seated position… taking the wand out of his hand she pointed it over towards the cake and watched it float over to where they were at.

Kneeling down in front of him she placed her hand into the fluffy chocolate frosting and then wrapped his cock in the sticky goodness… The sudden gasp of anticipation escaped Harry's lips as he understood what his reward would be… Fascinated at the prospect he was indeed rewarded when Hermione's mouth began its playful engagement of removing the delicacy that was now his thoroughly chocolate coated shaft.

When he was practically clean but close to exploding from the sensual display Harry's hand reached out and grabbed a bit of the confection and quickly covered Hermione's breasts as well… "Oh dear… look what happened…" he said playfully as he pushed her back and began to clean up the mess he had made.

Soon each had taken turns exploring the other with bits of the chocolate cake… that ended up more on them then anywhere else… They feasted on each other taking pleasure at watching the reactions their own movements and actions were causing the other.

When Harry had gone down and caught the nub of her clitoris with in his mouth Hermione felt as if she would explode at that moment. He had taken care to carefully lick and play with her leaving her a quivering lump as climax after climax shook her very soul.

Soon, he was entering her again, the passion that carried them both was exhausting… the moans, the screams, the very utterance of words of love, and pleasure… accentuated the sexual intimacy that they now shared.

When at last they both were spent, they remained embraced upon the cushion letting sleep take them for a while.

Daylight had begun to filter into the nook and Hermione felt the first rays of sunlight warm her skin… she had first thought she was still dreaming when she discovered Harry's arms wrapped protectively and contently around her body… then she remembered the night before and how much had changed and she smiled.

Easing herself out of his arms, she walked over to her desk and said a charm on one of her quills… then watched as it began to write her thoughts that would comprise the book she was destined to produce. With that in progress she padded her way to the bathroom off of her office and turned the shower on and got in under the heated spray of the water.

Her mind still focused on the story for the book, she failed to notice Harry entering the bathroom until he had joined her inside the marbled shower.

"I figured you could use a little help this morning…" he said as he kissed her neck and shoulders. "I also saw that you charmed your quill to start writing… it must be terribly difficult to focus when I do something like this…" he said as he took his hand and placed it between her legs and began rubbing her again gently.

"Oh my… yes… it is hard to focus… but I do believe that it will help me with some wonderful ideas for the umm novel…" she said as she in turn reached out to grasp his manhood and stroke him every so slowly, feeling him harden under her hand.

Suddenly he had reached down with his other hand and lifted her leg up so that he could position himself near her sex and taking her hand away entered her once more… she had brought her other leg up and between the walls of the shower stall was poised for what he was going to give her…

Repeatedly he thrust in her as she arched towards him again, using her legs to drive him even deeper into her silky chasm… The force of the orgasm they gave one and other was stronger then any they had felt before and it rocked them to their very core...

They clung to one and other, their bodies spent again… the spray of the water still raining down on them… magically charmed to never go cold. Harry looked at the woman within his arms… her face radiating a glow from the passions they shared… he knew that he would be with no other woman but her…

"Mione… I know this isn't the ideal place… last night I meant what I said… that I planned on pleasuring you for the rest of my life… What I was trying to relate to you was that I want you as my wife…"

"Oh Harry… I want nothing more then that…" she said as she leaned forward and kissed him sweetly. "Yes, I will be your wife… for now and forever…"

"Would you be too upset if we got married today?" Harry asked with pleading eyes. "We have wasted so much time, I don't want to waste anymore…"

"But what about Ron and Luna?" Hermione asked…

"We can have a big wedding later and renew our vows before all of our friends and family… but I just want to marry you today… this hour…"

"No it wouldn't upset me too much… I want nothing more then to marry you…" Hermione said with tears in her eyes… She was going to become Mrs. Harry Potter… her ultimate fantasy come true…

Later that morning, they stood in Arthur Weasley's office at the Ministry, exchanging vows with Arthur officiating, Molly and Remus to act as witnesses…

"… Now with the power bestowed upon me as Minister for Magic of Great Britain… I pronounce you husband and wife… You may now kiss your bride..."

Tears fell freely down both their cheeks as they kissed each other tenderly for the first time as husband and wife… Hermione could hear Molly sniffling in the background… and both she and Harry giggled as they broke apart.

"I can't believe it, you both are married now!" Molly exclaimed as she gathered them both into motherly hugs. "I knew it was only a matter of time… but you had taken so long… I didn't think you would ever make it this far!"

"I am so proud of you Harry" Remus said as he hugged the man that was more of a son to him then anyone could imagine… He had taken over as Godfather to Harry after Sirius' death and had become more of a father figure then either of the Marauder's could have been. "James and Lily would be so proud…" turning to Hermione he added, "And they would have loved you as much as I do… you will both have shown so much love over the years…" he kissed her on the cheek.

"Just so you know… this is only to make it legal for us… Mione and I plan to celebrate our marriage with a renewal of vows once we can get a big wedding planned… I mean… it would have to be big with the amount of Weasley's involved…" Harry said.

"Well perhaps with you two married, that will give Ron and Luna incentive to begin having babies!" Molly said… "I expect a lot more grandchildren now!"

Both Hermione and Harry began to chuckle then Harry said… "Yes ma'am… we will work on it very diligently… at least from our end… I can't guarantee anything from Ron and Luna… but knowing Ron… he'll make a competition out of it!"

"Oh Merlin… I do believe that Luna and I will have our work cut out for us…" Hermione quipped.

The five adults began to laugh heartily. "So Harry when are you and Hermione going to have your honeymoon…" Remus asked.

"Not until after the big wedding… besides… we have a book that needs to be finished and then perhaps I can talk my wife into taking a small holiday… But the main honeymoon… except for the fact that everyday with this beautiful woman is a honeymoon for me… we will wait for the big trip… so for right now… it's back to Hogsmeade for us."

They said their good byes and headed back to their home… there were so many decisions that needed to be made, such as which part of the house would they share now as husband and wife… since both had a beautiful suite of rooms of their own…

While Hermione went into her office to work on the book, Harry set about magically rearranging the living areas. They had decided that since Hermione's office was part of her living area, they would use Harry's living area as their home and convert the entire area that had once been Hermione's into separate offices… The one that Hermione already used, one for Harry to use when he was not at the school; then they created another one that would be utilized by Luna for her growing business.

The transformation took only a couple of days using magic and by that time Hermione had nearly competed the book. She was amazed at how fast she had been able to compose the novel… now that she had first hand experience with the subject matter.

There was one other matter that Harry wanted to accomplish while Hermione finished the book, and he set about it with a great amount of zeal… He was positive who M. J. Prewett-Evans had been and after doing a bit of investigative work and digging into certain financial matters he had all the proof he needed…

The end of the week found them together at the offices of Mystical Manuscripts, Hermione unaware of what Harry had been up to while the book detained her. When they met with the publishers they were a bit surprised when Hermione had handed them the completed novel.

As they thumbed thru the finished manuscript the looked up at Hermione "Miss Granger, this is a fantastic piece of work. You have accomplished what other writers had failed to do… and that was connect with the original author's vision of the characters involved."

"Thank you… and that is Mrs. Potter to you now…" Hermione said bluntly.

Then Harry handed over a sheath of documents to Mr. Beavens the lead publisher, the rest of them stood there dumbfounded. "I don't understand Mr. Potter why you are involved in this matter." One of the publishers asked him.

"Firstly, I am here supporting my wife regarding her work… but more importantly; obviously, you have all been misled as far as who has control of this company… when Draco Malfoy died, he left a will stating that his heir would be the one who would receive all of his wealth… However, what Pansy Malfoy did not include was the knowledge that Draco had an heir, Sara Ginevra Malfoy-Weasley. His daughter by the late Ginevra Molly Weasley."

"He had a daughter?" Mr. Beavens asked.

"Yes, myself and my wife Hermione are her Godparents… If it had not been for this project being foisted on my wife in an attempt to smear her good name by Mrs. Malfoy we may not have ever known about the deception that had been placed against Mystical Manuscripts… You see sir…Ginevra Weasley was the original writer of these romance novels."

"How do you come by that?" Beavens exclaimed.

"What?" Hermione looked at her husband in shock. Harry just nodded his head…

"Hermione… what is your middle name?" Harry asked her calmly.

"Well that's silly you already know it's Jane… Oh…" Hermione said beginning to understand.

"The M. J. stood for Molly Jane as in Molly Jane Prewett-Evans… she was the combination of four exceptional women… my wife Hermione Jane Granger Potter… Molly Prewett Weasley, her daughter Ginevra Molly Weasley… and my mother Lily Evans Potter…" Harry said then continued, "Draco Malfoy had been forced into an arranged marriage with Pansy Parkinson upon graduation from Hogwarts. He was already in love and involved with Ginny Weasley at the time…

"Unfortunately, they could never be married… but that did not stop them from being together. From information I have recently uncovered, Draco had created this company for Ginny… and she began writing under the pseudonym and became quite successful doing it. Pansy hated Ginny Weasley for having something that she could never have… her husband's heart."

"But why haven't we heard of Sara Ginevra Malfoy-Weasley before now?" asked Mr. Beavens. "If she indeed is Draco's soul heir…"

"As I said, Mrs. Malfoy hid the information from the board of directors of this company. Ginny had died in childbirth… Draco had been so distraught over her death that he himself had no reason to go on without her… He died shortly afterward… as you already know. It is my belief but I have no actual proof at this time, but I do believe that Draco actually was helped to his death by none other then Pansy Parkinson Malfoy… I have already contacted the Magical Law Enforcement office to begin an investigation into the actual cause of Draco's death."

"So that's why Mrs. Malfoy kept hiring different authors to try and duplicate Ms. Daniels work."

"That is correct… it seems that no matter how much Pansy had hated Ginny… she had generated a huge windfall of money for the company… and without anyone knowing that Draco had actually changed his will to have his daughter as his heir rather then his wife, nobody would have been the wiser."

"You can contact Sara Malfoy-Weasley's legal guardians through the Minister for Magic… Arthur Weasley and his wife Molly are the ones who have sole custody of their grandchild… and she is the one who owns Mystical Manuscripts… not Pansy Malfoy." Harry said triumphantly.

"It would seem that she is going to be a very rich young lady if what you say is true." Mr. Beavens said.

"Rich or not, she has lost both her parents but she is very lucky that she has a very loving family to look out for her… as well as Godparents who will do anything in their power to protect her best interests. I am confident that once you have reviewed all the documentation I have uncovered in regards to this matter, legal actions will be able to proceed against Pansy Malfoy." Harry said.

"In regards to the book your wife was working on… She still will be paid exactly the same fee she was contracted to receive… I will also make sure that she has legal rights to this novel she was contracted to write…" Mr. Beavens added.

"Actually, Mr. Beavens… I would prefer that it remain under Molly Jane Prewett-Evans pseudonym and any money generated by the sale of this novel… go to the rightful recipient." Hermione said with a smile. "It's the least I could do for Sara… knowing now what I do… However, this may actually be the last book written by Ms. Prewett-Evans… A lot depends on the outcome of the legal actions against Pansy… you see, we discovered that the characters were not made up people… but based on actual persons… and I'm not sure they would want their privacy invaded."

"Well if you ever decide to write for Romance Division again…" Mr. Beavens started.

"Yes, I know… I will write under Ms. Prewett-Evans name… it's the least I could do for Ginny… she had been a very kind and loving friend for many years… and I would have entrusted her with my life… That is why you see that this book is dedicated to the memory of Ginevra Molly Weasley… I had dedicated it even before I found out today about who M. J. Prewett-Evans actually was…"

When they arrived later at Trinity Towers, Harry looked over at his wife and smiled. "I am so proud of you… you actually surprised me today with how you handled yourself when you found out the truth."

"It wasn't the fact that my trust in telling all my secrets and fantasies to Ginny had become common knowledge; it was the fact that even though Pansy had no idea that Ginny had written about us. That she had tried to destroy me for no reason other then the fact that I had been friends with Ginny… and if she couldn't destroy one… she would try and destroy someone else…"

"Are you sorry you had to write that book now?"

"You kidding, of course not! Not only did I find out that one of my best friends had become a successful novelist… I found out that my best friend who I have been in love with for so many years loved me too… AND on top of all that… I am now a happily married woman. What else could be better than that?" Hermione said glowing with happiness.

"Hmm perhaps maybe making love in a bed for the first time? We've christened every other place in the house except for our bed." There was a gleam in Harry's eyes as he spoke… "Although… there is one thing I want to do for you… fulfill your fantasy…"

"But you have already…"

"Not that one… the one you told me at the pub… unless you are too scared Mrs. Potter… afraid to unleash the Pagan in you…" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Never afraid… with you by my side…" she said then looked longingly into Harry's eyes, "I'm going outside for a while…" she grinned knowing full well that he would be following her soon after.

Darkness had fallen upon Trinity Towers as Hermione walked purposely out to the backyard of their home. It was sheltered all around by a mass of trees, yet was a wide-open area for them to enjoy. They had built a deck along the back of the house that held a bar and a hot tub and off from that was an area that had become their vegetable garden.

As Hermione made her way to the center of the yard she closed her eyes and took in the wondrous aroma of the flora that was planted around the grounds. Slowly, she removed her cloak and spread it across the ground. Then as she felt the moonbeams shine upon her she began to remove the rest of her clothing folding them neatly as she went.

Her progress was slow, but not out of fear… but out of the desire to make this fantasy last as long as possible. As she lay down upon the cloak, she reached down and felt herself, running her fingers along the velvety folds of flesh between her legs.

She actually had never masturbated before, but felt this was the right thing and she should do it at that moment. Besides that, she knew Harry was watching her. She fingered herself, rubbing her clit with her thumb as she inserted her fingers with in her flesh.

Never before had she felt so liberated as she did at that moment… Her body reacted to the sensations of the air blowing gently around her… causing her nipples to peak, sending shivers thru her being… She reached her orgasm quickly, feeling it differently then she had when Harry had brought her to climax…

Then suddenly she felt warm breath where her hand was working it's magic and felt a tongue begin to lap at the juices seeping from her core. Taking her hand away she ran her fingers through Harry's black velvety hair clutching their strands as he jutted his tongue in and out of her tickling her inside with gentle flicks, causing more feelings to consume her body.

Slowly, Harry kissed his way up her naked flesh until he was poised above her ravaging her breasts with suckling kisses and mind numbing teasing. He thrust himself into her hard sending her reeling over the edge as another orgasm hit, harder and harder he thrust, causing her body to respond in kind. They both were consumed by the power of the moon and it's actions that played against their skin.

Surrendering to the elements around them, they both cried out as they peaked together then slowly Harry separated himself from her adding more sensations to their already tender areas… he summoned his broom and sweeping her up into his arms mounted the trusty old Firebolt and carried them up into the sky.

The cry of delight at the feeling of flying had taken Hermione by surprise. Normally afraid of flying, she suddenly became as enchanted with the simple action as Harry was, and as she held onto Harry around the neck, he guided the broom over areas they had seen many times as children… however, now they were flying…

For now, they were free… and as Hermione had imagined… it was a wondrous feeling… now she truly understood… An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste…

The End…

Disclaimer: I do not now, nor at any time own any of the Harry Potter characters. This is an original plot, based on characters created by J K Rowling. In no way is any money being made, nor copyright or trademark infringement intended. J K Rowling owns all rights as well as various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, with additional rights belonging to Warner Bros., Inc. Some parts may be of an adult nature that may not be suitable for all readers. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

A/N: Because this had been written prior to information being released, I have gone through and made some of those changes... I have since had this picked a part for content and canon changes... such as Ginny, Molly and Hermione's full names... Trying to keep in canon context as CLOSE as I possibly could I had a devil of a time changing the original writer's name... *GRIN* This is by far my favorite story I have written to date...I also decided to split this in half and I will be adding an epilogue as I have had a number of readers request one...

Peace - As Always,
Muirnin - who firmly believes "An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..." @}>---'---,---