Unofficial Portkey Archive

Life as a Weasley/Malfoy family by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Life as a Weasley/Malfoy family

Rid

a/n- I'm back! With a one-shot. Since this story is bascically where all my one shots regarding the Draco/Ginny pairing will be put up.Here's a small challenge up on the link- http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?act=ST&f=25&t=12767&st=0#entry187259 , and the picture of the cake.

Here Draco and Ginny are buying their wedding cake together. Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer- I don't own any characters you see below. Only the owner of the shop is my creation. The challenge was issued by mary_sintome, its her idea people's.

Review!

Its just a cake.

"What are you doing?" asked Draco Malfoy, as his fiancé looked at another picture of what she liked to call her perfect wedding cake. Frankly to him it was a whole lot of nonsense, but it wasn't like he had much of an option. Once his fiancé decided that something needed to be done, she usually went ahead with it and did it.

He frowned as he saw the picture in her hand. The man behind the counter, who looked suspiciously gay, gave him a bright smile and clapped his hands together in apparent pleasure. Ginny thrust the picture before him, and his eyes grew wide as he saw the cake.

To say that it was unique was an understatement. To say that he was going to have that cake at his wedding was outright hilarious.

"We can't have that …..That thing," he said, waving his hand out at the picture. It looked more like a picture out of a fairytale book, rather than a cake. With a purple base ,that reminded him of crominol potion- one of the many disturbing smelling potions Snape had forced him to make as a child, and green grass on the second layer, the cake made it impossible for him to not imagine how the Malfoy's would look taking a bite of it.

"What's wrong with it?" asked Ginny Weasley turning to him. "Oh Draco, its perfect. It reminds me of how I and Hermione looked like while we were studying during our last years at Hogwarts," she said, waving the picture around again. The gesture was lost on Draco, as he looked deeply at the picture. After the green layer of grass ended, two girls, apparently engrossed in their own world, rested below a tree that looked exactly like the Whomping willow.

"You want out wedding cake to look like the whomping willow?" he asked, his voice rising little bit. He ran a frustrated hand through his hair, and looked at the man behind the counter, "Don't you have something normal or even semi-normal?"

"Now Draco, that's rude. And it's not like its ugly like the whomping willow. This tree has golden leaves….."

"Which still does not make me feel any better? You think I've forgotten how the tree crushed Potter's broom to shreds?" he said. Ginny merely shushed him, and turned back to the owner of the store.

"We'll be taking this," she said.

"No we won't. I swear Gin, if that is my wedding cake, then you'll never have children," he said, desperation evident in his voice.

"Too bad. I'll just have to seduce you. Wait, that's not bad, is it? This is the cake we will be taking," she said turning back to the owner of the shop.

"No we won't. Ginny it has the whomping willow on it for Merlin's sake. I'd rather that it had you and me on it, like the muggle's do," he said softly. "I though you hated those things," she said, her eyes narrowing.

"I used to. See past tense. Please Ginny anything but this thing," he said, softly taking her hands in his. "Listen to me this once dear," he begged.

"What if I do listen to you, what do I get in return?" she asked a small smile curving her mouth. That encouraged Draco to go on, "Come on, lets get away from this place, and I'll give you just what you want," he said with a small wink.

"Excuse- me madam, will you be taking this cake?" the man asked again. Ginny turned to him and gave him a small wink. "Probably when I have my first child. I think big guy here doesn't agree to well with black current," she said planting a small kiss on Draco's lips.

"Wait a minute, did you say black-current. I love that flavor. Ginny this thing is perfect," said Draco.

"Oh no. Draco, we're not having the whomping willow on our wedding cake…….."

Ah the world of lovers.


-->