Unofficial Portkey Archive

First Time by Cassie Valentine
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

First Time

Cassie Valentine

***

He palmed her breast slowly, feeling it and marveling at the fact that Ron had actually been right at 16; it did kind of feel like a balloon filled with pudding.

Harry felt a small surge of pride as she whimpered under his ministrations. He pulled his eyes away from her chest and took a moment take her face in as a light flush spread over her cheeks and forehead. Not all that uncommon sight to him, given all the adventures they had been on. But there was something sexy about knowing that it was him and only him who was causing it and not some life-threatening situation.

He wanted to laugh at that thought. How could any life-threatening situation make one feel sexy and arousing? Harry was pulled out of his reverie by Hermione, who wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him close, kissing him soundly.

"What is it?" she asked quietly, her eyes searching his face.

"Nothing, why?" he asked as his eyes did a little searching of their own.

"You stopped. I just thought maybe. .. "

"Maybe?"

"Maybe you were having second thoughts," she finished, looking away from him. He gave a little sigh and sat back as he felt her pull away.

"We've been through this a million times," he said quietly as he edged nearer to her and pulled her close. Wrapping his arms around her as he tucked her head under his chin, he reassured her as best he could.

"I want you. I don't want them; I don't care what they say or how they look. I only care about what you think and say and feel."

"But why? Why now?" she asked quietly. "After all this time? You never looked twice at me in school."

"I had other things to worry about," he said, slightly sarcastically. "I mean, there were tests and exams and NEWTS and OWLs and Ron and that pesky little issue of Voldemort and my looming death to deal with. There wasn't time to notice you were a girl. There was time to notice that you were Hermione and you were smart and together, the three of us were going to make it. Now that Voldemort is gone, my death is no longer hanging over my head or all those pesky little tasks associated with school, I can notice that you're a girl, well, a woman and a highly attractive one who has gotten me all hot and bothered."

Hermione sat quietly in his arms and took this all in. She knew it was all true, or at least she assumed his last statement was.

"We don't have to if you're having second thoughts," he said. "I'll wait for you for a lifetime, whenever you're ready."

"I want it," she said, making no effort to leave his arms.

"Alright," she said, rubbing his hands up and down her bare arms for a moment, kissing the top of her head, waiting for her to make the first move.

Hermione sat for a long moment, simply enjoying being close to him. They had come to this point in their relationship quite a few times over the last few months and it was always her who stopped it. She wasn't sure why. She wanted him like no other and felt a gnawing hunger for him every time she saw him, yet there was something that held her back.

This was Harry Potter after all and even though she had grown up with him and seen what the reporters could come up with, wizarding pictures didn't lie and she had seen him with quite a few different witches, and muggles, on his arm over the years. What if plain old Hermione didn't stack up well with the others?

"I do want it," she said again as she pulled away and looked him in the eye.

She pulled his glasses off and set them on the table by the bed. He rubbed his eyes a little before focusing on her again as she slowly brought her hands up to cup his face. She trailed one up through his still unruly hair as the other trailed down the side of his face and neck, coming to rest on his bare chest.

"Memorizing me?" he asked quietly as he leaned in closer.

"Something like that," she muttered back as she kissed him, a little tentatively, before becoming more confident.

He quickly matched her pace, but let her stay in control of things. His lips parted when he felt her tongue running along the outside and he held back a little sigh as it swept in and met his. He was a little surprised at how suggestive it could be.

Harry slowly lowered Hermione back onto the bed and slid a hand back down to a breast, taking a moment to play with a nipple. She let out a little groan and arched her back slightly at the sensations.

Hermione let her own hands begin to wander over his torso, tracing over the scars he had acquired over the years before flicking her fingernails over his nipples.

He broke the kiss with a gasp and she snickered. He chuckled a little too before returning the favor. She shook her head and pulled him close. Harry took the hint and began to trail kisses down her neck, taking a moment to nip at that little spot on her collarbone. He was rewarded with a throaty sigh and her hand moving down toward his pants.

Harry continued to trail his way down to her breasts, finally tracing a pattern on her nipple before taking the breast in his mouth. She groaned and arched her back, her fingers faltering on his fly for a moment before she recovered a few brain cells and made an effort to get his pants open.

Harry switched sides and let his own hand trail down towards her pants. He loved when she wore sweat pants, especially the old gray ones that used to be his. Like she was wearing now. They were old, worn, soft and about two sizes to big for her, always hanging tantalizingly low on her hips, just teasing him.

He slid a hand down into them, finding the elastic band of her knickers and his fingers lingered there for a moment and he had to pull away from the beloved breast when he felt her start to laugh.

"Ticklish?" he asked coyly as he began to slowly kiss his way down her stomach.

"You know very well that I am," she said with a contented sigh as he stopped tickling. "There too!" she said with a little swat as he dipped a tongue into her belly button for a moment.

"Couldn't resist," he said with that smile he only gave her these days.

She shook her head at him, not really knowing what else to do. Harry slid out of her reach for a moment, but quickly slid his hands to the top of the pants. He looked her in the eye for a long moment before he slid himself off the bed, taking the pants with him.

Harry flung them over his shoulder and crawled back up over top of her.

"You seem to have me at a disadvantage," she said as she played with his

zipper and fly, which were open.

"For once," he commented back as he kissed her again. "It's not often I get an opportunity like this," he whispered in her ear as he quickly took hold of her knickers and removed them as well. Hermione kept her eyes focused on Harry's face. She had a feeling that if she looked away, she'd chicken out again.

He also took this opportunity to shimmy out of his own bottoms, this time flinging a ripped-open silver packet over his shoulder along with his clothes.

"Now we're even. Happy?" he asked.

She nodded, unable to say much more as she felt his hands starting to slide up her thighs, a gentle pressure for them to open to him and they did.

He crawled up the bed, still between her legs. He kissed her hard, a little distraction never hurt anyone he figured, as he gently pressed a thumb into her cleft, seeking out her clit and giving it a rub. He felt her jerk at the sensation and lessened the pressure, teasing her.

She tore her lips away from him and moaned, throwing an arm over his shoulder and trying to find a way to angle her hips for more. He sought out her lips again and she was slightly disappointed when he thumb left her, but she recovered quickly when she felt a finger slowly enter her and probe gently before it was joined be another and a pleasant rhythm was established.

Her hips began to roll in time with his thrusts and the little moans and groans were becoming more frequent as she felt that knot starting to tighten in her belly.

"Oh, god," she groaned when he stopped. She felt empty when he had pulled out, but sighed happily as she felt him positioning himself at her entrance.

He hesitated and looked at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"God, yes!" she said frantically. "You can't leave me like this."

"Well . . ." he said as he thought about it for a moment.

"Harry James Potter . . ." she said in that voice he knew so well. He chuckled and pushed forward.

They both produced their own incoherent sounds of satisfaction when he entered her to the hilt. He held still for a moment, resting his forehead against his shoulder.

Whether to stave off the inevitable or to give her time to adjust to him neither were sure, but they took the moment for what it was worth. She made sure to wrap a leg around his waist when he did finally start to move, pulling him in deeper. When he hit that one spot she was surprised the neighbors didn't start to bang on the wall.

Harry continued to push into her, keeping the rhythm steady. There was no way in hell he was going to come before her. He wanted to be sure she enjoyed this, that she got hers just as much as he got his.

He groaned when he felt her shift her hips to allow him better penetration and he almost lost it when he heard that little whimper at the back of her throat.

Hermione let out a moan as she felt herself starting to come undone. She understood all the talk about why this was so great now that she was making love with Harry. She tightened her legs around him and made sure to pull his face towards her and kiss him hard as she came, trying to muffle the cry that wanted out.

Harry groaned as he felt her tighten around him and he thrust a few more times before he came as well. He rested his head on her shoulder for a moment before he rolled over and pulled her to his side, kissing her forehead as he tried to catch his breath.

Hermione let him pull her with him and she flopped herself possessively over him, throwing an arm over his chest and a leg over his as she pillowed her head on his chest.

"Any regrets?" he asked her after a long, yet comfortable moment of silence.

"Yes," she answered quietly after a moment. The thought of 'Oh shit' flew through his head. "It's over," she said with a smile. He chuckled.

"Give me ten minutes," was his reply.