Unofficial Portkey Archive

Study Break by Cassie Valentine
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Study Break

Cassie Valentine

"Where's Harry?" Hermione asked Ron as she came into the Gryffindor common room.

"The library, I think," he said as he went back to his chess game.

"You should really be studying, Ronald," she threw over her shoulder as she turned on her heal and left. Ron looked up at Dean who snickered before he soundly beat him at the game. As Hermione headed towards the library, a thought struck her and she stopped abruptly, heading back to her room for a moment.

***

Hermione headed towards the library, her bag slowing her slightly as she dug through it for her study schedule. She was sure she was late by now and was not happy with this. Harry had said he was going to meet her in the common room they shared as head boy and girl, but he never showed up. The news that he was in the library was a bit of a shock to her.

As she finally made it to the library and finally found him, she didn't know whether to be pleased with him or to rip her hair out in frustration. While she was very pleased to see that he was studying on his own and in what had become known as her corner of the library, she was also mad that he had started without her in her corner of the library. Of course, the fact that he was studying without her and Ron, for that matter, did please her more and it looked as if he had been at it for some time. His books were fanned out around him as well as the carefully colour coded notes that she had made for both of the boys.

"You're staring," he said after a moment. She blushed a little and smiled as he looked up. She sauntered over to him, a little extra swing in her hips as a naughty little thought passed through her mind.

"I'm impressed," she said as she walked over, glad to see his eyes glued to her. She came to a stop just behind his chair as she ran her hands over his shoulders, feeling the knots for a moment before she started to work them out for him. He sighed contentedly and took a moment to enjoy her ministrations.

"About what?" he asked after a moment.

"That you managed to get down here and started with out me," she whispered in his ear, taking a little nip as she passed by. That action got his attention.

"Really?" he asked quietly.

"Oh yes," she said as he hands slowly began to wander away from his shoulders and down towards his chest. That naughty little thought that had flown through her head earlier was starting to feed her ideas. "In fact, I think you deserve a reward."

"Really," was all he said as he considered his options. "Well, why don't we talk about this reward," he said as he pushed his chair out from under the table slightly. She came around and sat down on his lap, making sure to give a little wiggle as she firmly planted herself on him. She felt him shift as well and the naughty thought got a little more vocal.

"So," she said as she turned sideways so she could face him a little better. "Have anything in mind?" she asked as she ran her hands back up around his neck.

"A few ideas," he said as he kissed her softly. She smiled a little against his lips before returning the gesture.

"Very intriguing," she said as he left her lips and headed for her neck.

"I'll say," he said as he claimed her lips again. She held him close as she quickly considered her next move. He was taking over this little seduction and that wouldn't do at all. She shifted a little and was pleased to feel the stirrings of an erection pressing back. "Uh, maybe we should . ." he started.

"Maybe we should what?' she asked him innocently. They looked at each other for a long moment and he groaned.

"You're evil," he said quickly.

"I know," she replied before his lips crashed down on hers again, his tongue quickly sweeping into her mouth and creating some rather suggestive images that only feed her naughty little thought. He quickly slid a hand down to the hem of her jumper and slid it underneath, palming a breast through the blouse underneath as he tried to decided if he'd be able to get some of the buttons undone without having to take the jumper off. She made the decision for him when she quickly pulled back from him and pulled the jumper off. She stood for a brief moment before straddling him and discreetly adjusting her skirt over them. He shook his head at her, not really sure what to say. She smiled back and leaned down to kiss him again and he quickly took back up where he had left off.

Her shirt was soon partially unbuttoned and his hand had found his way back in and was more than pleasantly surprised to find that she was wearing the Good Bra. He only called it the Good Bra because the snap was in the front for easy access.

"Planned this?"

"Maybe," she whispered with a sly smile as she rocked her hips against the hardness she felt. He sucked in a quick breath at the sensations. They both continued their mutual torture of each other until Harry began to realize that she had most definitely planned this. There was a definite lack of knickers between her center and his pants and if he didn't muster the will power to get them open, he'd have a wet spot to explain. Before he had a chance to say or do anything, he felt her hands skimming over his body and slowly finding their way to the button and fly of his pants, raising herself slightly to free him before settling down again. This time he had to fight to bite back the groan that wanted to spring forth. He could feel her wet heat against his cock.

"Very naughty," he whispered as he claimed her lips and brought his free hand down and ran it up her thigh and under her skirt very slowly. He made sure to drag a finger up her slit before her used his thumb on her. She sighed and let her legs fall open a little more, trying to feel more and he obliged with a little more pressure and tight circles that started to form a tight coil in her belly.

"Please," she whispered after a while. Her hips ground against his thumb in tight circles.

"Please what?" he asked in a strained voice. As much as he wanted to bring her over the edge first, he was already having a hard time keeping himself under control. Her sex was wet and warm against his and those little circles she was making with her hips were absolutely delicious.

"I need more," she said as she arched her back, trying to find what she was looking for. She sighed in disappointment as he thumb left her.

"Up," he said tensely and she complied, moving down quickly when she felt the tip of his member rub up and down her cleft. They both let out little moans as she slid down over him and their hips rested firmly against one another. They sat for a moment, foreheads pressed together before she started to move slowly, again with those damn little circles.

"I've thought about this," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her close. "Maybe not exactly like this, but close," he muttered, running his tongue along the shell of her ear.

Hermione whimpered a little as she began to move faster.

"I come and find you though," he muttered as a hand slipped back to tease a breast again, his fingers toying with a nipple. "In this corner, of course." he switches to the other, bringing it to a hard point as well. "A kiss her, a nip there, you're so tense from studying," he mutterers as he kisses her. Hermione let him swallow her sigh as he felt his thumb on her clit again as she starts to thrust against him in earnest. "I take you from behind, against the table," he tells her as they both begin to move faster and she bites back a moan. She had always assumed he had fantasies, ideas, but she never expected to hear them. "God, you're so wet," he says and she doesn't know if he means now or in his daydream. "And of course, we just about get caught at the end," he tells her as she begins to clench around him, her thrusts becoming erratic, so he takes more control of the situation. "Some one always walks by just as you come and pull us both back into the chair quickly, and we sit as normally as we can while the best orgasm of your life rocks through you."

"Oh God," she gets out as she does finally come. He groans as he thrusts a few more times before coming himself as well, enjoying the feeling of her clenching and shuddering around him as she milks him. He leans back in his chair and smiles at her as she comes back to her senses. She leans against him for a moment before she mutters a quick cleaning charm and stands up, smoothing her skirt and hair before doing up her blouse. He watches her put her jumper back on as he tucks himself back in.

"I think I've studied enough for today," he comments casually.

"Oh yes," she said as she gathered her bag. "I say we pack up for the day, come back again tomorrow," she said casually as well.

"Or come again tonight," he whispered in her ear as he gave her bum a little pinch as he walked by. She smiled and shook her head as she followed him out of the library. She was definitely starting to understand why study breaks were so important.

wvWare Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.0.0

-->