Unofficial Portkey Archive

That One Summer Night by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

That One Summer Night

Harrys Mistress

Wow! I'm so shocked at how many replies I'm getting after one chapter! Thanks so much! Here's another update. It's not as long, but it's more exciting than the first. I think at least (wink)

XXX

Chapter 2

Harry slowly opened the door leading to the Astronomy tower, making sure other couples didn't have the same idea as he, before walking outside. He was surprised at how dark it was, not one drop of moonlight was shining down and he could hardly see his hand in front of his face. It didn't really matter; he really wasn't planning on talking with Nicole.

He felt around for the wall of the castle and pressed his back securely against it as he waited. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he tried not to think about Hermione. Instead of thinking about Nicole's straight blonde hair, his thoughts were drifted to Hermione's wild brown curls, wondering what it would feel like to run his fingers through it. Instead of imagining Nicole's perky mouth on him, he dreamed of Hermione's full soft lips. They had looked so enticing tonight, as if they were begging to be kissed.

He took in a sharp breath when he heard someone jiggle the handle on the other side. He tried his best to think of his girlfriend, but it was no use. He saw her shadow form in the dark and he grabbed her arm and swung her around. Nicole gasped when he pressed her back against the hard wall of the castle. "Don't talk," Harry whispered against her lips and with Hermione's face in his mind, he crushed his lips against Nicole's.

A surprised moan muffled against his lips and he felt her stiffen in his arms. Frustrated, he pressed harder against her mouth, urging her to kiss him back. As soon as he felt her relax, he turned his head and plunged his tongue deep into her mouth, groaning at the new familiar taste of her. She whimpered as she wrapped his arms around his neck yanking him closer as she opened her mouth even wider for him.

Bloody hell, this kiss was amazing! He had never experienced a kiss this intense with Nicole before, he wondered what brought this on all of the sudden. Maybe it was the fact that he was imagining it was Hermione's lips he sipped at and Hermione's tongue running along his bottom lip. He groaned as he kissed her back, rubbing his tongue against hers in a fast frantic pace as all his common sense went out of his head and over the balcony.

Not only did she taste different, but also her scent was somewhat different, however it was a bit familiar. Weird. Oh well, he was too busy enjoying kissing her to think about it. He plunged his fingers in her hair…her soft wild hair. Didn't she have her hair up? She must have pulled it down. She also seemed a bit taller. Must be wearing high heels.

Merlin, it seemed so different, yet so right. Kissing wasn't enough. Her soft moans and heavy breathing was driving him crazy. He wanted to touch her…everywhere. He closed his eyes as he left tiny kisses down her neck, stopping to nip at her earlobe and flicking her earring with his tongue. She moaned when he began to suck gently at her neck and loved the feeling of her fingers gripping his hair. He imagined there were Hermione's and he lost his ever-loving mind.

On a low growl he cupped one of her breasts and couldn't help but notice how well it fit in his palm. She arched her back as he caressed her breast through her dress and eventually got tired of the material standing between him and soft skin. He yanked down one of her straps until she was free and he sighed against her neck when flesh came in contact with flesh. He wanted to say her name. That wouldn't do at all, considering he wanted to say the wrong name, so he had to compromise. "Baby," he whispered as he moved his lips back up to hers.

"Harry," she gasped as she arched her hips against his. "Please."

Damn! He wanted Hermione so bad Nicole was starting to sound like her. He groaned as his lips attacked hers once more, kissing her deeply over and over again as he started to hike up her dress. It took him forever to pull it up…he could have sworn she was wearing a short skirt. Something was wrong here…he should stop. Stop right now, but his mind was too fuzzy to think properly and as soon as his hand touched her inner thigh, all doubts flew out of his head.

He felt her hike up her right leg as she rolled her hips against his and he felt all the blood in his head flow straight down to his crotch. She groaned into his mouth when he rubbed his arousal against her center and his fumbling fingers pushed aside the silk barrier and plunged inside of her. "Sweet Merlin," he groaned as he felt how wet and ready she was for him. What was going on? Nicole never responded this way to him…never made him lose control like this. This wasn't Nicole. Bloody hell, this is insane!

"Harry," the woman groaned as she rubbed her hips against his fingers. "Don't stop."

He froze. Every single muscle of his body froze and his common sense slammed back inside him with a powerful force. He knew that voice. He knew that voice all too well.

"Harry?" she whispered.

Harry slowly pulled out his fingers and took a shaky step away from her. He pulled out his wand and muttered, "Lumos."

The soft glow engulfed them and his stomach dropped when he saw Hermione leaning back against the wall, her hair mussed, her lips swollen and bruised from his kisses and bloody hell, her beautiful breasts were still exposed for him to see. No wonder it had been so easy for him to think about Hermione.

He had been with her the whole time.

XXX

Sorry for the cliffhanger! Again! I would write more, but I have to meet my friends for dinner. I might be able to write more tomorrow, I may be going to my family ranch for the night, but we'll see. Have a good weekend!