Unofficial Portkey Archive

Eternal Rhapsody by Sapphire Rose
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Eternal Rhapsody

Sapphire Rose

~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters; they all belong to J.K Rowlings and Warner Brothers. Although I wish I did lol.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Hey again! Well it seems like there's only one more chapter to go after this ::sniffles:: I'm really going to miss writing this story because it is absolutely my most favorite. Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for and the chapter where the NC-17 rating comes into play. Recently the sixth Harry Potter book has come out - seeing as though my story is officially AU and only follows books one through five so don't worry the new book will not have any baring on this story what so ever. I'm keeping it the way it is. Once again this is a Harry/Hermione pairing so if you don't like it don't read it. Reminder anything in bold text is the characters in the future speaking directly to the readers, they're the narrators. Anything is normal text is the present so that includes most of the story. There aren't anymore italics but that is past tense. So basically this is only in bold and normal text. Again thank you for the reviews and I hope you enjoy! Please review at the end.

~*~*~*~

Eternal Rhapsody

Chapter Three: Liquid Pleasure

Chapter 4/5

By: Sapphire Rose (aka Lily Flower)

~*~*~*~

"The snow, so peaceful and serene, caressed by the soft moonlight, gave magical feelings to the night. The soft blue glow, the lovers' words that then did flow, their lips closer and closer until, locked in the throes of a passionate embrace; he decided to express his feelings, to keep her safe. He whispered softly, his words like music to her ears, "I Love You," and her response the same, heard like the gentle breeze, "And I, love you, forever." That was the night they promised to be together through everything, each to care for the other when old and gray. A lovers' pact the most likely to last."

Krista J. Mikula

~*~*~*~

Every have that feeling where you feel enclosed in a small room and you can't get out? Your heart's racing and you didn't even notice you were holding your breath. It's the feeling that every eye is on you and no one else. Well that's exactly the way I felt the moment I told Hermione how I felt about her. Every nerve in my body was on edge… the wine wasn't even able to dull my nerves. I was so nervous I didn't know what else to do at the time.

What could she be thinking? Did I scare her off? Was she ever going to speak to me again? I remember looking into her eyes, they were unreadable. Part of me just wanted to go to the nearest wall and bang my head on it a few times. I could never take back what I had said. In a flash before my eyes I thought I had lost her for good, my very best friend when that thought occurred to me, I was scared beyond belief. I couldn't love Hermione. Why did I have to be so stupid? What was I supposed to do?

The moments passed by so slowly, I didn't know if I should say anything to her. All I knew then was I had to do something or I would lose her. I had faced Voldemort, the most feared dark wizard in the wizarding world. I faced him and defeated him for good. I looked evil in the face and triumphed but I couldn't string a few words together when I looked in her eyes. I really was pathetic then and I thought the world was coming to an end. I had told Hermione of my feelings and I had absolutely no idea what she was thinking. If I ever lost her I don't know what I would do with myself. I needed her smile and her infectious laugh. Well since I already told her how I felt the only thing left was to tell her everything else. During that time all I had was hope and that was it.

~*~*~*~

A definite silence entered the room after Harry spoke. It took a while before Hermione began to digest his words. Did he really mean what he was implying or was she jumping to conclusions? Only in her dreams could she ever hear him say those words. Now what though? Should she just sit there and wait until he said something or should she try and say something herself. She looked up into Harry's eyes and she could just tell he was thinking the same thoughts she was.

"Me? How could I be?"

Here he was looking back at the woman that filled his heart with joy, the woman that he would go to hell and back. There was no turning back now but for some reason he didn't feel scared anymore. He was nervous but he wasn't scared. He was going to tell Hermione everything and no matter what happened he knew they could always be together. He knew this just by looking in her eyes.

"There's really no easy way to say this…"

"Then start at the beginning… that's always the best place to start."

"Well then I'll have to start during our sixth year at Hogwarts."

"You've felt this way a bout me for that long?"

Hermione said almost shocked staring over in Harry's direction. How was this possible that she never picked up on it before?

"Yes and no."

"Explain then, I'm listening."

"I realized then that I liked you more than a friend. I was confused about my feelings and I didn't know what to do. You were and obviously still are one of my very best friends and I didn't want to lose that. You and Ron were the first people ever to try and befriend me. I wasn't going to jeopardize that."

"Harry, I…"

Harry placed a finger to her lips to silence her as his head slightly shook side to side. He was on a roll and he didn't want to lose his momentum or his nerve.

"Let me get this out first."

Hermione nodded in compliance and let Harry continue with his train of thought. She would just be patient until he finished.

"No matter how much I tried to move on and forget my feelings they only grew. Before my eyes a year and a half passed and it was the middle of our seventh year. I was happy for you and Ron but I just couldn't be around either of you that much knowing how I felt about you."

"But you said that was so you could prepare for the final battle with Voldemort."

"That was an excuse but I was preparing myself. I knew the final battle was fast approaching so I pushed myself harder. Voldemort was another reason I didn't want to tell you my feelings for you. He would have used you against me and I wouldn't be able to do a single thing to stop him because my feelings were to strong and I couldn't let anything happen to you."

"But I was already a target for Voldemort just being your friend and I didn't care. I would never leave your side no matter what."

A small smile played at Harry's lips as he looked at the petite woman sitting in front of him.

"I know that but I couldn't bring myself to tell you how I felt. I even tried dating other girls but that never worked. Every one of them noticed my heart wasn't in it and they understood. They were all right too. No matter who I was with a picture of you would always be in the back of my mind. The time where my feelings became most apparent was during the final battle with Voldemort. I saw his wand pointed at you and my heart just stopped. I wasn't going to lose another person I loved to Voldemort so I jumped in front of that blast and with all the love I had formed a shield around me and the spell bounced off and went straight to Voldemort. I know you broke up with Ron shortly after but I still couldn't bring myself to tell you how I felt, how I feel. I let four years pass by without telling you."

His eyes looked down at his hands, no longer able to look in her eyes. He finally let the words escape his lips and it all came tumbling out and he had absolutely no control.

"Harry…"

Harry let his eyes slowly trail up and bore into hers. He had known Hermione since he was eleven and for the first time he couldn't read her expression so he had no choice but to wait to hear what she had to say with no warning or hint.

"How do you feel? Exactly."

A deep breath was inhaled and slowly exhaled as he gathered all the Gryffindor courage he had to tell her his answer.

"Hermione I've loved you for the longest time. You were the one who always stood by me; you were the one to hold me when I was down. Hermione it's always been you and no one else in my life."

Now it was Hermione's turn to look down as tears of happiness started welling up in her eyes. Harry could hear a slight sniffling of her nose as she quickly wiped away her tears. Harry assumed she was upset; with his index finger he raised her chin to his eye level and saw the traces of tears on her face. He immediately became worried.

"Hermione, why are you crying?"

Before Harry could get in another word a smile spread across her features as she leaned forward throwing her arms around Harry's neck. It took Harry a while to get over the sudden shock, but then he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close.

"I'm not crying because I'm upset, I'm crying because I'm happy."

"But I didn't think you'd feel anything more for me than friendship?"

Hermione slightly pulled away, removing her head from h is shoulder to look in his eyes once more. It was now her turn to reveal her secret, something she had been holding in since her seventh year of school at Hogwarts.

~*~*~*~

I was shocked that's all there really is to it. I never expected Harry to feel that way about me. I sat there and listened to him explain all the reasons why he didn't tell me about his feelings. Who would have guessed he had bottled those feelings in since our sixth year of school? All that time I was with Ron Harry developed feelings for me. Of course those were different times and that was the past. Nothing I could do to change that but I could affect the future.

As I listened to Harry a million thoughts and possibilities hit me. I could finally express my feelings for Harry, we could finally be together. I had to slow down my mind and compose my thoughts. First thing first I had to tell Harry how I felt. He needed to know how I felt and that was exactly what I was going to do. It's what I did do and what happened after. Well there really are no words to describe it. I'll let you come to you own conclusions.

~*~*~*~

Hermione took in a deep breath trying to calm her nerves. She realized she hadn't spoken and noticed Harry was waiting for an answer to his question. Looking in his eyes didn't help her in the least. She was drowning in his emerald green gaze so she turned her eyes from his so she could say what she need to say. She finished wiping any trace of tears, taking in one last breath she let everything spill out without ever giving second thoughts.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to hear that. I know it may have seemed like I didn't care but the thing was I did. I thought I loved Ron but I realize now I never did. No matter what you were always in the back of my mind and I didn't know why. I thought you were happy but I guess I was wrong. The first time I realized that I felt something for you was when you jumped right in front of that deadliest curse to save me. I didn't know why you did it but I was scared I was going to lose you. The only reason I told Ron how I felt was because I found a letter in one of his books expressing how he felt about me. I guess throughout our relationship that letter was in the back of my mind. How could I leave Ron if he felt that strongly for me? I really thought I loved him but I didn't."

Harry sat there stunned, was he hearing correctly? That was HIS letter he wrote about HIS feelings for Hermione. All this time she thought Ron wrote it. Things would have turned out much differently if she knew that's how he felt.

'Accio Journal'

Hermione watched as a leather-bound book came soaring through the air and into Harry's hands. She watched as he shifted through the pages until he stopped at one page, pulling out a sheet of parchment. She saw him scan the parchment in his hand and finally looked up as he handed it to her.

"Was this the letter you were referring to?"

She took the parchment in her hand, now looking it over for herself. A confused expression crossed her featured as the familiar words jumped out at her. Her eyes bored into Harry's uncertain.

"How come you have this?"

"Hermione, I wrote that letter back in our sixth year."

That was it, everything hit her again. Harry wrote that letter? Those were HIS feelings on that paper? Harry was the one who was confused? This evening was full of surprises and once again she had to compose herself. This whole time it had been him. There was no way to make up for lost time but she didn't care. The look of confusion was replaced by a sweet smile as she gazed in Harry's direction.

"All this time I thought it was Ron but now I know it was you, it had always been you. Harry I've loved you all this time and no one else."

Nothing could describe the emotions that over took Harry's being. He was ecstatic, thrilled, and happy beyond all belief. Hermione actually loved HIM. She was IN love with him. At that moment he was the happiest person in the world and he would gladly face a hundred Voldemort's at that moment as long as he had her. Harry just continued holding Hermione in his arms. He gazed in her direction glancing at all her features. She was just as beautiful if no more so then when he first realized he felt something more than friendship. She had blossomed into this wonderful woman; this woman that filled his heart and consumed his mind.

All of a sudden he had this uncontrollable urge to press his lips to her. He just stared down at her lips - they were beckoning to him. The control over his thoughts was dulled but that could just be because he drank half the bottle of wine. Their gazes locked, holding for what seemed like an eternity. Harry didn't know what made him do it; maybe it was something in her eyes that was commanding him. But he felt himself leaning closer to her; he couldn't stop himself even if he tried and he didn't. Without hesitating another moment he moved his lips closer to hers. His lips descended on hers in a soft, sweet kiss, just holding them to his for a moment. The feel of her lips were so soft almost like the petals of a rose; he wanted more but decided to take a slow pace, not wanting to rush the moment. He wasn't going to act like a silly teenager with irregular hormone levels. Hermione was special to him and he wanted everything to be… perfect.

He searched her eyes trying to decipher the emotions displayed through them. And what he saw almost shocked him but at the same time it didn't. The emotions he saw were very much like his own. There was a need, a want that needed to be fulfilled and could only be accomplished by one person. Harry's kiss was a bit harder and a little more confident, they fell back against the side of the couch and Hermione opened her mouth on a gasp as she was pressed up against the couch.

She felt his tongue enter her mouth and touch hers, sending a pleasant tingly feeling throughout her entire body. Hermione felt herself responding and returning his kiss, her heart was racing, and her head was spinning. She loved this feeling and wanted so much more. Hermione felt his tongue rake hers in his urgency.

He knew something had changed, he didn't know exactly when this change occurred to him; he just knew that he didn't want to be with anyone but her. Harry teased her lips with the tip of his tongue. His mouth hardened against hers, and they were kissing full and hard, leaving no more room to think. Harry's fingers went to the zipper of her dress and he started fumbling with the zipper.

He lifted his left hand and lightly cupped her cheek, and made small circles with his thumb. Harry's lips softly touched hers, guiding her movements. He was worried that eventually her mind would kick into gear and she would try to rationalize it all so to distract her he lips pressed firmly against hers, and at the same time he brought her hand down against his dress pants.

Hermione gave a soft gasp feeling him, for some reason she couldn't bring herself to move it just yet. Harry shifted a bit and now he was hovering over her on his hands and knees while her back was still pressed up against the side of the couch. Hermione's heart was speeding up; Harry's mouth left her to travel down her chin, to her neck. He heard her gasp and he smiled against the soft flesh in between her neck and shoulder. He ran his tongue up the side of her neck he felt her shiver slightly with delight. He lifted his head so he could look at her, he bent slightly and traced her lips with the tip of his tongue; she opened her mouth to him so he could kiss her properly. His tongue dipped into her mouth coming in contact with hers, flicking and commanding her to respond to his touch.

Harry felt Hermione's mouth open under his, their tongues, met and tasted each other's, forming around every curve, heightening every sense. While he was kissing her, Harry let his fingers travel down her neck coming into contact with one of the straps of her dress and he gently brushed it off her shoulder. His arms wrapped around her waist crushing her against him. His mouth claimed hers and he felt her arms wrap around him.

Hermione felt the wonderful sensations travel through her as she sat there in front of him. Harry held on to her tighter, which caused her to press lower body and move up against his; he let out a soft groan. Harry gently pushed her from him trying to catch his breath. Hermione's eyes rested upon Harry as she was hoping to will her heart from beating so fast. Harry couldn't believe the feelings Hermione could bring out in him - these feelings were driving him insane. They were overpowering him. He could already feel his pants becoming too tight as his erection grew, but Hermione took no noticed of his discomfort as she boldly pressed her lips to his once more and became a little bit more daring. She gently pushed him back against the floor on there "makeshift" bed of blankets and pillows.

Taking a leaf out of Harry's book she teased his lips with her tongue and playfully grinded her hips against him. Harry groaned into Hermione's mouth as he felt her hips grinding into him in pure torture. Finally ending her torture she sat up on his waist and reached for the hem of his shirt. Not even bothering to unbutton it she pulled the shirt up and over his head as she tossed it to the side of the room. Harry looked at Hermione as he let her do whatever she wanted; he sat up pulling her with him.

Harry felt her hand come to rest on his shoulder and travel across his shoulder and down his arm - very slowly, taking her time to explore him. Hermione moved her hand back up his arm and to his shoulder and both her hands wandered down over his chest, she was so amazed at the smoothness and silky like feel of his skin that she gasped softly. She leaned in and pressed her lips to the column of his throat. Her right hand then traveled lower over his stomach, she was still a bit hesitant to venture lower. Without realizing it her hand accidentally brushed up against the front of Harry's pants and she let out a slight intake of breath in surprise. Harry watched Hermione in amusement and decided to take the lead.

Slowly, Harry reached to her waist and pulled both straps completely off her sides so that the top half of her dress was bunch up around her waist. Hermione's hair was draped across her shoulders covering what little it could from his sight. But from what he could see he was amazed at her beauty. Hermione didn't need to wear a lot of makeup to make herself look beautiful. In his opinion she looked best the way she did at that very moment. Harry bent down for another kiss leaving each of them breathless. Harry was becoming more familiar with her lips; he didn't know how to describe them. At first they seemed soft and silky but on the other hand they could also seem firm and demanding. Whatever combination they were they were doing wonders to his senses. Now without the constraint of their tops they could feel their bodies pressed against each other - skin on skin.

Harry ran a finger over her soft stomach, letting it trail up between her breasts to her mouth. He ran his hand across her back, and unhooked her bra, leaving the soft mounds exposed to the night air. She moaned as he ran his hands over her bare skin and breast. He lifted his mouth from hers; his lips touched her neck, traveling lower over her throat. He stopped inches above her breast and his eyes caught the glorious sight of her curved and full breast once again. His hand covered her right breast and she gasped out loud. He looked at her searching for her reaction; her eyes were blissfully closed. Harry watched her closely; she was so responsive to his touch. He teased the tip of her breast slightly watching her squirm around with delight, a small curved smile formed at the corners of her mouth.

Harry ridded Hermione of her dress and threw it across the room somewhere; he flipped her over onto her back and just looked at her. The paleness of her skin was accentuated by the dim firelight - the reflection of the light danced on her skin; teasing the senses.

"You're beautiful. Have I told you that recently?"

Harry whispered softly in her ear so that she was the only one that could hear him; even though they were in the living room all by themselves.

"Yes you have."

She cut off any further words with a deep, bruising kiss.

She watched as he sat up and his tongue ran down the length of her neck and throat; down the valley of her breasts. Every touch he made set off a fire within her that she couldn't really explain. Harry lifted his head slightly and lightly circled her nipple with the tip of his tongue. She gave a seep throaty moan, and it made him want to please her even more. He lifted his other hand and covered her other exposed breast teasing and causing her nipple to become erect, he moved his mouth over to the other and gave her a thorough worshipping. This caused Hermione to arch her back and moan in pleasure.

"Harry!"

Hermione gasped. She was breathing hard and her nerves were all a flutter. She had never felt anything equal to this. Her mind was shut was off and she was responding to everything Harry was doing, she had never felt anything remotely like this and hoping it would never end. His only response was made with his hands. He let his finger trail down between her breasts, over her stomach and between her legs, where he found his final resting place. She opened her legs to accommodate his fingers, and rocked her hips to feel more of his light touch.

However, she found that she was unable to move and there was one more piece of clothing in the way. His weight was holding her down and preventing her from making the satisfying movement. It was torture, and she growled in frustration. Finally she wrenched herself free of his grasp and wrestled him to the ground, straddling his hips. She pinned down his arms and proceeded to give him the same treatment he had given her. Feeling braver then before, she lightly kissed her way down to his shoulder, sucking slightly at his collarbone, and leaving a mark on the side of his neck. She let her tongue trail down to his chest, and playfully squeezed the small buds before continuing her way down. She had to release his arms before she could continue further exploration. He only wiped his hair out of his eyes and left his hands at his sides.

Hermione finally reached her target, and she began to rid him of the last few articles of clothing remaining on his person. When she was finished with her task she smiled wickedly back up at him. She may have been a virgin but that didn't mean she didn't know what she was when it came to foreplay. Instead of taking his arousal into her mouth Hermione leaned in and pressed her lips against his, and she let her hand cover over him again. But this time she let her fingers close around him. Harry's arms went around her and he pulled her against his chest as she handled him. It was his turn to moan and arch his back, which he did followed by a growl - he tried to suppress it by kissing her.

Eventually, Hermione took pity on him and pulled her lips away from his and playfully licked the head of his erection, tasting the salty liquid that had begun to pool at the top. He growled again and tangled his fingers in her disheveled, wavy hair, forcing her head down, she didn't try to resist. But before he could reach a climax she lifted her mouth off of him - leaving his erection stiff and quivering, silhouetted in the dim firelight. She let her hand impishly reach down and gently grab the two balls resting beneath his erection - molding them into the palm of her hand. She could see his expression clearly on his face - it was a look of pure pleasure. Hermione loved that she had this effect on Harry and hoped that she would be the only one who could make him feel this way. She became lost in her thoughts until Harry breathlessly spoke out to her which snapped her back to reality.

"Hermione, you have to stop that now."

"Why? I like this."

She smiled wickedly. Harry was over come with his emotions and desire that it was almost impossible to speak out at all.

"I'm glad you like doing this, but if you don't stop it will be over before it has even begun."

Hermione finally relinquished her control and let Harry take over from her. Harry's hand then drifted lower over her tight belly, he lifted his head watching her again in case she wasn't too keen on the idea of him touching her so delicately and intimately. If she wanted him to stop she would tell him. His hand continued on down towards its destination.

He lightly traced his fingers along the opening of her sex, pressing her panties so intimately against her, she gasped into his mouth. She felt his fingers now inside her panties caressing each fold of her silky softness. He inserted his finger into the hot crevice of her body, then out again brushing against the little button of her desire. He was bringing her higher and higher away from reality, in and out of her his fingers moved, faster and faster. She almost couldn't keep it in. Harry stopped immediately and lifted himself above her a bit. So he could look at her and talk to her.

"Hermione, if you want me to stop now would be the time to say it because in a few moments I won't be able to."

Hermione met his gaze and looked deeply into his eyes. She saw all the love he felt for her deeply embedded there. This was what she wanted - she wanted to be with him and only him forever. In reply she confidently nodded her head to continue. Harry made her feel safe and she knew she was in good hands when it came to him.

Harry quickly pressed his mouth against hers, and they fell back down against the "makeshift" bed, he was completely on top of her. He kissed her leisurely, as his hand again journeyed down between her thighs. Harry massaged her sensitive button with his fingers and she cried out into his mouth, the warmth was spreading over his fingers. Harry shifted again so that her thighs opened up more; he moved his hand away and situated himself at her entrance.

He lifted himself off of her a bit and put one hand on each side of her, holding himself up on unsteady arms. His senses were heightened and all his nerves were raw, he so wanted to take her, but he had to show just a little restraint. He knew that a first time for any woman would feel pain. He wanted to make absolutely sure this was what she wanted because once he continued she would no longer have this innocence.

"Hermione, if you want to -"

He was cut off when she hooked her arm around his neck and pulled herself up kissing him hard on the mouth. She then pulled back from her kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"Make me yours Harry please."

Harry didn't have to be asked twice. He kissed her, his mouth nudging hers open to him as he pressed her back down onto the "makeshift" bed again. While kissing her, he slowly eased a path inside of her. Hermione gasped at this new feeling more out of surprise than shock. Harry felt the barrier to her inner sanctuary and stopped, allowing her get used to the feel of him there for the first time. She was so tight and warm, the satiny walls of her body closed around him completely. He had to fight every ounce of his instinct not to go any further until she was at ease.

"This is going to hurt a bit."

Hermione nodded her head, and she felt him push through. She cried out as her eyes closed shut; tears were forming at the corners of her eyes. He waited again and gazed down at Hermione who opened her eyes - they were filled with tears. He leaned down and kissed her softly then pulled back again.

"I'm so sorry Hermione."

"I-It's alright."

She said with a small smile upon her lips. Hermione traced his cheek with two fingers, she saw him give her a sympathetic smile and then he leaned down to seize her mouth with his once again. He began little by little to push himself inside her until he was fully inside of her and then pulling out of her slowly. And the pain that was once there faded more and more until all that was left was the feeling of completeness; she purred in pleasure. It was the most wonderful sense of wholeness; she had never felt anything like it before. Gently, she kissed his swollen lips.

"Harry - move I want to feel more of you."

In response, he said nothing, just obeyed with her wish. It was the most unique sensation he had ever felt, and his lips settled on her lips in a bruising kiss. Gradually, as they both got used to the sensation, the rhythm picked up. Hermione found herself kissing Harry harder as she grasped him tighter with her thighs; moving herself along with him on pure impulse. She felt him speed up his pace and welcomed it. Harry's hands were on her legs and he wrapped them around Hermione's waist, and moved in deeper. They both let out gasps of approval as he sunk further into her body. Their lips never left each other, determined to fuse their two bodies and souls into one.

He thrust faster and harder into her softness, as it formed around him. This was the most delicious feeling he had ever felt, much more then with anyone else. Hermione rotated her hips, meeting his powerful thrusts as he pushed her senses higher away; up into the clouds. Her limbs clung to him so tightly; her arms were wrapped around him and holding on tight, her legs squeezing around him as she pulled him into her. Her mouth found his neck, wandering up to his mouth where she kissed him.

Hermione felt her chest tighten as her heart beat quickened. His movements were bringing her closer and closer to the edge at an accelerated pace. Harry buried his face in the crook of her neck and shoulder as he plunged into her with such a force he felt her body close tightly around him and Hermione arched her back into him; screaming out into the dim room. Everything around her felt small as she was high above it all in the heavens. She vaguely heard Harry who also reached his edge and then joined her voice creating a beautiful melody about the living room.

"Mione!"

Harry was breathing hard as was Hermione, trying to settle down from their recent visit to the heavens. His arms held her tight as his head was resting against her chest. He listened to the beat of her heart as he laid in her arms. It belonged to him, he smiled. Hermione was his best friend and now lover - she was his and his alone. Harry collapsed on top of her, and they rolled onto their sides, still joined. Hermione stretched her neck and kissed his forehead softly, right on his scar. He shivered gently at her touch.

"I love you; you will always be my Harry."

She whispered back to him in the dimming firelight of the room.

"I love you too my sweet Hermione."

He whispered softly in her ear. He heard her breathing slow; he lifted his head a bit looking at her. She had fallen asleep. Harry gazed at her; he gently lifted his fingers and traced her full lips with his index finger. They were swollen from his kisses and the amount of sensations she had felt all through her body. He then rested his head back down against her chest. Harry reached for the blanket and pulled it over then both of them. Soon after, he too was asleep. The light from the fireplace dimmed and faded, plunging them into darkness.

~*~*~*~

Well there really isn't much you can say after something like that. In fact there aren't any words to describe it at all. Never in my life have I felt anything like that except with Hermione of course. In that moment Hermione became my soul - she was my life and my love and there was no way I would go on another day without her. That's basically how it all began and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. Well maybe I would like to change the fact that for a time Hermione believed Ron wrote that note (even though Ron doesn't have the talent to write his feelings down on paper) but that's beside the point.

'Don't think I didn't hear that last remark Harry!'

Shut up Ron I'm trying to speak to my audience here (honestly absolutely no privacy in this house) - anyway the point is that she finally learned that I was the one that loved her since the start and we were finally going to get our happy ever after. Nothing can describe that moment except perhaps - liquid pleasure.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Well there it is the second to last chapter of this story. I'm going to be very emotional when it finally ends. I loved writing it and I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did. I hope my boyfriend can forgive me for making him edit my work and dealing with my insecurities about my writing lol. So anyway I want to know whether or not I should just add an epilogue or write a sequel. I'd also like to hear what kind of response you have had to this chapter. Anyway I will try to get the next chapter out soon - lucky for you I have the entire thing outlined. It will be a short chapter just summing the events up. Ron will be making an appearance in the next chapter - I wonder what will happen lol. Anyway enough about my ramblings just click the little button below to review this chapter. See you all soon!

~*~*~*~


Created on ... October 17, 2005