Unofficial Portkey Archive

Scratching The Itch by Anne U
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Scratching The Itch

Anne U

Chapter 5 - Surrender

This chapter contains one scene you won't find in Nancy's story, The Snitch. I hope it adds to your enjoyment (cough). Thanks again for the very nice reviews.

That night Hermione had several dreams in which she and Harry made love. By the time they finally went to sleep, a few hours after discovering that fateful ink stain on her bum, she and Harry had exhausted each other physically and she would have been surprised if she'd dreamed of anything else. As she floated up from a deep sleep toward wakefulness, she sensed a hand patting her hair and brushing it from her face, then a pair of strong arms wrapping around her and, even more delicious, something firm and warm pressed gently between her buttocks. Even half-asleep, she felt completely warm and happy, content in the cocoon of Harry's body.

Finally, as the room grew brighter she stirred, rolling onto her back and taking a long breath as her eyes flittered open.

"Ohh," she sighed, rubbing her face. "What time is it?"

Looking a bit panicked, Harry jerked his head around and stared at his alarm clock.

"Oh, bugger!" he growled, "it's seven! We've slept in!"

Harry crawled out of bed and started looking for clean clothes, as though he planned to get dressed immediately. Hermione, however, had other plans. She walked into his bathroom, turned on the shower and, climbing in, began to rub Harry's soap on her body. Suddenly the shower door opened and Harry stumbled in and almost knocked her over. And the silly boy actually looked surprised to see her there.

"Hermione-" he blinked at her.

She blinked back at him in pretend innocence. He opened his mouth as if to argue with her but just as quickly shut it, apparently realizing that her warm, wet, naked body would brook no argument.

"It's all right, Harry," she said, watching his eyes follow the foamy suds as they slid down her body. "It'll be quicker this way."

Still glued to her movements, Harry seemed entranced as her hands feathered over her body, pushing suds here and there in a show of getting clean.

"Don't you want to get clean too, Harry?" she asked, her voice demure but her soapy hands continuing to glide up and down her body. "Here, come under the water with me so you can get nice and wet…"

She held her hand out and Harry seized it, moving under the shower stream with her. His eyes, half-full of sleep just minutes ago, were now half-lidded with desire, and as the warm water streamed over him and Hermione, he placed his hands on her breasts and palmed them lightly then ran his tongue up the side of her neck, stopping just below her ear.

"Actually, I was hoping to get you nice and wet," he whispered, sucking her earlobe as his hands began to roam up and down and all around her. As she grasped his shoulders, he twined his fingers in her wet hair and pressed his body against hers, and she didn't have to look down to know how much he desired her. Rolling her nipple gently between his fingers he planted a line of kisses from her earlobe along her jaw, finally seizing her lips in a branding kiss. She stopped playing coy and opened her mouth to him, letting their tongues dance and mate for several long moments. When she finally pulled away, she was breathless and slick with desire, and the Snitch was flapping madly again on her belly.

"Well," she panted, "I think -- you've done -- an outstanding job -- there. I'd give you -- an O, definitely."

"Don't give me any marks so soon," he smirked, one hand holding the nape of her neck while the other reached lower and played gently in her curls. "I've only just gotten started. Lean back against the corner of the shower."

Now who's being dominant, she smiled but gladly complied. In the past few days she'd discovered that Harry was a natural at so many more things than just flying and Quidditch, many of them involving his hands, mouth and cock (Did she think that word? Bloody hell, the man was corrupting her completely …not that she minded in the least).

"Now spread your legs a bit," he instructed, and as she did so she was only a tiny bit shocked to see him drop to his knees in front of her. He really is so beautiful, she thought, enjoying the sight of him kneeling on the tile shower flower, his cock standing at attention just for her, his black hair and lean, creamy body glistening with water and his eyes shining with need. She had no idea what she'd done to deserve to him, but she realized she hadn't yet told him how she felt and she wanted to remedy that failure as soon as possible.

"If you're trying to make me fall in love with you, it won't work," she said as he leaned back on his heels and slowly ran his hands up her inner thighs. He stopped and looked up at her, something between confusion and terror on his face.

"You…won't fall… I can't…make… I mean…" he stuttered, leaning away from her with hurt in his eyes. She leaned over and, taking his head gently in her hands, turned his face back up to her.

"Harry…I meant that you can't make me fall in love with you because I already am in love with you," she explained, stroking his face.

"You are?"

"Of course I am," she answered. She'd thought it was rather obvious, but perhaps Harry had not. At any rate, the blissful expression he'd worn much of the past ten hours returned to his face and as he began to stroke her thighs again, he moved closer until his nose was almost in her curls.

"I'm glad," he murmured, starting to nuzzle her there. "Now what were we doing again?"

"You were about to make me a very happy witch," she replied and Harry needed no further prompting. As his left hand gripped her buttock, Hermione suddenly felt his tongue lapping between her folds, licking lazy circles around her clit. His tongue was warm and soft and wriggled like a velvety butterfly against her sex, and when two long, slim fingers suddenly slipped inside her, she bucked against his mouth, her breath ragged, her fingers clenching his hair. Leaning against the shower wall, she lifted one foot and rubbed her big toe up and down along Harry's cock, which caused his tongue to whip against her more urgently, finally lavishing attention where she most needed it.

"Harry…" she whimpered as her legs began to turn to jelly beneath her and the Snitch's flittering picked up speed.

"Mmmphmm?" he mumbled, continuing to lick and tease her.

"Have mercy," she moaned, and at that moment his fingers plunged deeper inside her while he sucked her until she quivered against him and cried out his name. Weak in the knees from what he'd just done, she began to slide down the wall, but Harry quickly stood up, lifted her by the waist, hooked one arm under her leg, and in one swift movement sheathed himself inside her. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she pressed her lips to his and slid her tongue inside his mouth. The taste of herself on his tongue tore down any shred of propriety she had left and suddenly she was raking her fingernails across his back, arching into him as fast as she could while he licked her ear and rolled inside her. As his strokes became more frenzied, she kissed him again then leaned back as he rested his face on her shoulder and breathed "Hermione, my Hermione" over and over in a singsong tenor that rose and crested as he shuddered his release inside her.

Their bodies completely spent, Hermione and Harry crumpled and slid down the wall together. As they sat in a heap on the floor, Hermione realized the water was still running and rose to turn it off. She put one hand down to Harry, who took it and pulled himself up, then cuddled up to her back and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey," he breathed into her ear. His left hand rested gently on her waist, while his right lay over the Snitch, patting it gently as if to calm it. "Are you okay?"

Turning her head, she looked sideways at him. "Other than feeling boneless and probably not able to walk very well, I'm absolutely wonderful. And it's all your fault!" she grinned.

"My fault?" he feigned offense. "I'm not the one who said it would be faster to shower together!"

Swiveling around in Harry's arms, Hermione took his face in her hands and kissed him sweetly. "Well, yes, I guess I did say that. Obviously I was misinformed!" she giggled and kissed him again. His arms tightened around her waist, his lips pressing firmly against her neck and his cock hardening against her leg. Dear God, it doesn't take much to get him going, does it? she marveled. Much as she would have loved to accommodate him again, she really was starting to feel a bit sore (this was their fourth time in less than twelve hours), and even without seeing the time she knew that their interlude in the shower had put them even more behind schedule. There was nothing for it. They simply could not get to work on time.

"Harry, please tell your friend Willy to go back to sleep now. We really must get to work," she said with a hint of her old Head Girl bossy-boots tone of voice.

Unclamping his lips from her neck, Harry looked in her eyes with mock contrition on his face. "Yes, Miss Granger, whatever you say. And, um, what if Willy won't stay sleep? I have a feeling he'll have insomnia in the near future," he said, trying to suppress a wicked grin.

"Harry," she sighed, pushing herself away from him gently. "The past ten hours have been heaven for me. I can tell you've enjoyed them too" - she blushed --" but now it's time to get dressed, have some breakfast and go to work. Besides," she gave him a conspiratorial wink, "we can always pick up where we left off later on."

Harry snickered, she hoped from thinking about what they might do later. "Of course. You're right. And if we don't get to work soon, Lupin will have our skins." He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Metaphorically speaking, of course. So we should get dressed now. Come and get me in a few minutes, okay?"

Then he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, grabbed a towel and went into his bedroom to dry off and put on some clothes. Hermione quickly sneaked into her own room to do the same.

Five minutes later, she met Harry at his door and the two of them apparated down to the kitchen to find something to eat. As Harry puttered around, Hermione set a pan on the stove, magicked a flame under it and cracked some eggs into the pan to make scrambled eggs for two, a decision that was ratified when Harry's stomach grumbled loudly across the room.

"It's all right," she said, answering his digestive system, "I'm making enough for both of us."

"I'll make the coffee then, shall I?" he muttered tiredly, and Hermione smirked as he opened the top cupboard and, stretching an arm, grabbed a pair of coffee cups, offering her a splendid view of his bum. His backside truly was delicious, and now that she was involved with him, she couldn't resist the temptation to grab it.

"Hermione!" he yelped.

She grinned and ran back to the stove, taking the eggs off the flame, lust and love swelling in her heart and probably visible on her face.

"I've wanted to do that forever!" she sighed with relief. "You have the loveliest bottom!"

"I do?" he chirped in surprise.

Dear Harry, she mused, so totally unaware of your attractiveness. Of course that's part of your charm.

"Yes!" she gasped, "and I've never been able to tell you!"

Smirking, Harry shook his head and closed the cupboard. "Yes, well, you can safely assume that I think your bottom is just as lovely."

"Thank you," she replied, not even attempting to stifle a blush.

While Harry continued making the coffee, Hermione laid out plates for them. After serving the scrambled eggs, she pulled four pieces of bread from the bag and, too impatient to wait for the toaster, blasted them with a toasting spell. Suddenly she heard a spoon clatter on the floor and, much to her delight, Harry bent over to pick it up. Without even thinking on it, Hermione swept across the room, wand in one hand, toast in the other, and grabbed both of his butt cheeks. Now that she had the freedom to do this to him, it was all too good to pass up.

"That's it!" Harry growled then slammed the spoon down on the counter and rounded on her.

Squealing with glee, Hermione dropped her wand and the toast on the table and started running. Harry leaped to one side of the table and she stopped, feeling rather more mischievous than she had since she last went on a midnight escapade with him at school. Gripping the back of a chair, she leaned from side to side and watched him carefully as he returned each of her movements. Finally she bolted in one direct but he moved too quickly for her and caught her, roaring at his own cleverness.

"Harry!" she giggled with mock chagrin as she squirmed in his arms.

"Ahahahahaha!" he laughed triumphantly and proceeded to plant his mouth firmly and hungrily on her neck while grabbing and squeezing her bottom.

Hermione thought she could definitely get used to this side of Harry, this flirtatious side he'd hidden for so long but apparently could contain no longer. Now after all those years of refusing to cross that unseen line, he was finally showing his complete self to her, and she loved what she was seeing and feeling. His lips and hands made her shiver with delight so that she could barely remember what they were supposed to be doing.

"Harry, we have to - uhnn..."

"Hmm?" he mumbled, still kissing her neck.

"Get ready for work!" she finally managed. Bugger, he was hard to resist.

He pulled his head away from her neck and met her eyes with a wicked gleam in his own.

"You started this, Miss Granger," he admonished her.

Hermione bit her bottom lip and squirmed. "I did, didn't I?" she said with a dramatic grimace.

Harry nodded and took her lips with a fiery kiss that made her abandon all pretense of resisting. Obviously, with Harry resistance was futile, so she lost herself in the feel of his lips on hers and his tongue feathering its way into her mouth.

Suddenly a hearty and much too familiar chuckle came from the vicinity of the kitchen door. Leaping away from her, Harry attempted to flatten his impossible-to-flatten hair, then grabbed the coffee cups and proceeded to spoon enormous quantities of sugar into them. Flushed with embarrassment, Hermione pawed at her own hair and fidgeted with the silverware on the table, straightening each piece compulsively.

In the doorway stood Ron wearing a huge, leering grin and a triumphant look in his blue eyes.

"Ohhhh Harry," came his slow, evil laugh. "Harry, Harry..."

Oh honestly, Hermione thought, tutting to herself, but the embarrassment of being discovered in Harry's arms burned in her cheeks. Not that she was embarrassed about being in love with Harry; she just thought they'd break the news to Ron in a different way. Cheeks still red, she turned to the fridge and dug around in it, mostly to escape Ron's gaze.

"Why aren't you at practice or something?" Harry spat at Ron, who raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders in a "Who, me?" gesture.

"Not on today," Ron said. "Obviously someone wasn't expecting me to be here."

Obviously someone else was going to rub everything in. "Of course he expected you to be here," Hermione snapped at him, slamming the fridge door shut with one hand while brandishing some rashers of bacon in the other. "You LIVE here, you idiot!"

The great berk just sniggered at her and took a seat. "No need to get tetchy with me cause I interrupted a moment."

"Do you want some coffee, Ron?" Harry asked. Thank you for trying to change the subject, she thought, hoping he'd read her mind

Ron said "No" and twisted in his chair a little. "I'd like some tea thanks. I got all the sleep I needed last night, thank you."

Oh right, rub it in, she thought, glaring at him. Ron apparently found this amusing and continued to snicker as she went back to frying the bacon and Harry fiddled with his coffee cup. Suddenly Lavender swished into the kitchen singing loudly and happily.

"I'll tell you what I wanna do, oh, I wanna do it... Do it all night!! I wanna do it, do it to you right!"

Of all the outrageous things Lavender had done in the past eleven years, Hermione thought this took the cake, and all she could do was glare. The girl certainly had brass - not to mention knowing the lyrics to that particular Prince song. As embarrassed as she was, Hermione could only imagine how Harry felt. For a moment he shut his eyes, looking completely mortified, then he seemed to regain his bearings.

"I take it you had fun last night, Lav?" he deadpanned.

"Of course," she said with a naughty grin as she sat down next to Ron. And that was all she said for quite some time. Relief settling in her, Hermione cooked the bacon and shared it with her housemates. As Harry quickly shoved his food down his throat, Hermione got a thrill from catching him trying to steal glances at her while she ate.

Finishing her meal, Lavender jumped up, winked at Hermione and Harry, then kissed Ron heartily and apparated off to work. Ron yawned and grinned then shambled out into the lounge, mumbling that he wanted to watch some Veetee.

As Hermione finished her breakfast, Harry caught her eye for just a moment. She got up and piled the dishes in the sink, then walked to the fridge, grabbed a marker and started writing on the whiteboard. As he stood up and grabbed his cloak, she fastened her own and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, Lupin's going to kill us," she said. "Metaphorically speaking."

"Do we know what we're going to say to him?"

"We slept in," she shrugged. Well, that was true enough. No need to elaborate, and Lupin wouldn't have the stones to ask. "It happens."

A smile crept across Harry's face. "All right."

His smile seemed not entirely innocent, not too surprising considering their recent activities. She raised her eyebrows and he shook his head and leaned toward her, kissing her softly. The touch of his lips weakened her resolve and she had to remind herself where they had to go as soon as possible.

"Oh, Harry we are going to be late!" she said, squeezing his shoulder.

"Already late," he said rather smugly.

"Don't want to be any more late!" she worried.

Harry just grinned, and together, they apparated to work. On the fridge was the note Hermione had scribbled so hastily:

Dear Ron,

Do the dishes. That is not a request. We'll be back after work.

Get that damned smug look off your face.

From,

Hermione (and Harry).

PS. This has nothing to do with any Snitch whatsoever. No matter what anyone might say.

^*^*^*^*^*^