Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Broom Closet for Two by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Broom Closet for Two

Harrys Mistress

Part 2

Ginny watched as he looked up and down with his gray eyes as he took in every inch of her. She was surprised when she realized she was more aroused than embarrassed by it. Draco had a way of making everything sexy. "Like what you see?" she found herself saying. Did she really say that?

Draco met her eyes. "Surprisingly yes."

Her jaw dropped. "Surprisingly?"

He shook his head. "Don't get me wrong, I knew you had a hot body under those Quidditch robes. Normally, silk and lace gets my blood going but you…only you could make a simple pair of cotton panties and bra look sexy, Ginny." He grinned as he looked at her. "And you don't even match."

Ginny blushed as she looked down at her red underwear. "None of my white panties were clean."

He chuckled. "I find it ridiculously sexy," he said huskily as he pulled her to him and nuzzled his face against her neck.

Ginny's eyes fluttered close when she felt his lips brush her neck, causing her whole body to tingle. Amazing…she didn't even feel this alive when Dean kissed her. "Draco," she breathed as his lips continued to dance down the arch of her neck.

"Don't think, Gin," he said as his fingers found the front clasp of her bra and unhooked it easily. "Just feel, okay?"

Ginny gasped when his hand cupped one of her breasts and then moaned when he lifted it, then brushed his thumb over her nipple. He captured her earlobe with his teeth and sucked gently on it while his hands traveled down her slim waist before his fingers slipped into her panties. He slowly dragged them over her hips until they fell to the floor where the rest of her clothes still were.

Draco stepped back only to tear off his shirt and Ginny was fascinated by his naked chest and couldn't help it when she reached up and ran her hands over it. He groaned as he pushed her hands away. "No, Ginny. This is about you."

"But I…"

"Shh, it's okay." He pushed her gently back against the narrow wall of the closet. "Your gorgeous, did you know that?"

Ginny closed her eyes when she felt his hand swoop down over her ass, down the back of her thigh, before lifting her leg up. It allowed herself to be open up to him and she tensed up, knowing what was coming next. She waited for the sound of the zipper of his pants, but it never came. She then realized he was calling her name. She looked up to see him looking at her with worry in his eyes. "Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" he asked as he caressed the side of her face. "You tensed up."

She blinked up at him. "I was just…preparing myself."

"For what? A slap in the face?" He tilted his head to the side as he studied her. "I'm not going to hurt you, Ginny."

"I know that," she said quickly. "I just thought…you were going to…you know."

Realization dawned on him and he felt the anger build inside him. "You thought I was going to just go at it? Dammit, Ginny, I'm not Dean."

Her eyes widened. "I…I know."

Draco cursed softly as he pulled her against him. "I'm sorry. It just makes me mad to see you like this. You don't deserve to be treated that way, Ginny."

Ginny was shocked by his kindness. It was a side of Draco she never knew he had. "I'm okay, Draco," she said as she looked up at him. "I want you to show me."

"All right I will. And I know just where to start."

"Where?"

"Right here," he said and then tilted his head towards hers until his mouth captured hers.

Ginny moaned at the feel of his warm lips pressed against hers. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed up against him, loving the feel of his bare chest rubbing against her breasts. He dove his tongue between the seam of her lips, tasting and exploring the insides of her mouth as she continued to hold on tight.

She felt her back slam against the wall again and she muffled out a cry of pleasure when his hands found her breast. He tore his mouth away from her and she saw him sink to his knees in front of her, kissing her flat belly while her fingers tangled in his hair. He lifted one leg and draped it over his bare shoulder, leaving her open and vulnerable to him. She moaned when he lightly sucked the soft skin of her inner thigh and found herself jerking her hips frantically to him.

He chuckled. "Antsy aren't we?" he asked amused.

"Just a tad," she gasped. "Please Draco…I've never felt this way…"

"It's about to get better, baby," he whispered and then flicked his tongue over her soft folds and then sucked gently on her clit.

Ginny opened her mouth but no sound was able to escape her mouth as her back arched and her hips jerked against his face. "Oh, god…Draco!"

Draco groaned as he reached up and gripped her hips firmly as he worked his mouth on her, sucking and plunging his tongue inside of her over and over again, until finally her whole body began to shake. She felt the orgasm hit her body like a fist and she couldn't help but scream out in pleasure.

Her knees buckled and she felt herself falling to the floor, until Draco caught her up against him. He sat on the floor next to her and brought her up in his lap until she straddled him, resting her tired head on his shoulder while her body still trembled. "You okay?" he whispered as he ran a hand up and down her back.

She nodded her head weakly as it still rested on his shoulder. "That was…bloody…fantastic."

Draco smiled softly. "I'm glad." He then gently pushed her back so he could look at her. "That's what it's suppose to be like, Gin. You're supposed to give as well as take."

She smiled softly and leaned down and kissed him. "Can I give now?" she whispered huskily against his mouth.

"Ginny," he groaned as he felt himself grow hard inside his pants. "This is about you, I don't need you to…"

"I know," she said as she trailed a finger down his chest. "But I want to."

He gripped her wrist to keep her from continuing. "All I want to do, Ginny…Is be inside you."

Ginny felt her heart leap up into her throat. Sex has never been good for her and she had always thought she was doing something wrong, but after what Draco showed her, she knew she was very wrong indeed. Maybe…with Draco…it would be different.

"Will you let me, Gin?" he asked as he moved his hands up and down the side of her ribs.

"Yes," she whispered when he brushed his thumbs across both nipples. "Show me how good it can be."

"I won't hurt you," he said as he pushed her back on the small closet floor.

"I know," she whispered as he pushed back strands of his hair that dangled over his face.

Draco didn't tear his eyes away from hers as he undid the fly of his jeans. She had even helped him tug the denim over his waist, along with his boxers until they were bunched at his ankles. He then leaned down and kissed her…gently at first then more passionately as he slowly entered her inch by inch.

Ginny groaned as he filled her completely, wrapping her arms and legs around him, pulling him close. He buried his face against the crook of her neck as he started a steady rhythm…pulling out slowly before thrusting all the way inside her. "You feel so good, Gin," he said huskily as he never broke his pace. "So fucking good."

"Draco," she groaned and lifted her hips up to meet his desperate thrusts and pressed her hands firmly against his bare ass. "Faster."

"Dear Merlin," he moaned and on a low growl he quickened his pace, rocking back and forth with her over and over again. His slow gentle strokes were no more, now only fast desperate plunges inside her body existed as they both raced together for their release.

She felt her inner walls clamp around him as her second orgasm crept up her spine. She knew he was close so she tightened her legs tighter around him, causing him to groan in shock before finally they both came together. Draco collapsed on top of her, resting his tired head against her breasts as she held him close to her heart.

Typical, she thought as she planted a kiss on Draco's damp forehead. It was typical of her to fall for her archenemy, in a small broom closet big enough for two. Just typical. "Draco?"

"Mmm."

"You okay?"

"Can't move," he mumbled.

She smiled to herself, enjoying the fact that she was the reason for his exhaustion. "I can see that."

"Am I squishing you?" he said and started to move away.

"No," she said as she held onto him tightly. "Don't move."

"We're going to have to sooner or later," he said as he lazily rubbed his cheek against her breast.

"I know," she sighed in heavenly bliss. "Later is better than sooner."

"No argument there." He finally lifted his hand and pushed himself halfway up with his hands. "I have a confession to make."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"That was…by far…the best sex I ever had."

"Is that so?" she asked amused.

"That is so." He bent his head down and nipped her lips. "We're just going to have to keep doing it now, you know."

"Really? Well, how can I argue with that?"

"It's impossible." He groaned into her mouth as he slid his tongue over hers. "I love the way you taste."

"Draco?" she asked after a moment of kissing.

"Hmm?" He turned his attention to her neck.

"You know…the prefects bathroom isn't too far from here."

Draco paused and pushed his head up. "Wanna chance it? Still a lot going on out there."

She grinned. "Yeah, but as much as I love this little broom closet…and trust me when I say we will definitely be back. I want return the favor you so kindly bestowed upon me and what better place then in the shower."

"Why Ginny, I'm shocked," he laughed. "I turned you into a little sex vixen, haven't I?"

"Are you complaining?" she asked as she lifted her hips up to him.

He groaned as he felt himself grow hard again. "Not at all," he said and then started to move inside her. "But one more time before we go…I can't seem to get enough of you, Ginny Weasley."

Ginny groaned as she met his thrusts. "Likewise, Draco Malfoy…likewise."

THE END!!

I might do a sequel to this sometime, but not anytime soon. It's back to Circle of Friends!

Hope you enjoyed this though!