Unofficial Portkey Archive

Who Says Christmas Can't Come Early? by TheGreatFox2000
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Who Says Christmas Can't Come Early?

TheGreatFox2000

Aw jeez. I completely forgot that I had promised to write this, so instead, you can thank Heaven and Amynoelle for reminding me that today was Hermione's birthday. I can't believe I forgot ::bangs head on keyboard:: stupid, stupid. So with that in mind, I forgive everyone for rushing this, as I ended up writing it in about 2 hours.

Again, I remind everyone that this is NC-17 for a reason. Those of you who need the backstory to this piece, read the last few paragraphs or so of Chapter 16 of 'The Path Ahead'. This 'adult-romancelet,' (which fenriswolf pointed out is the correct term, not smutlet) takes place promptly after Chapter 16 ends. As a quick note, some of you may not understand some of what goes on here if you haven't read TPA, so I'll say it right out for you guys: Harry and Hermione have the ability to communicate telepathically, which means through their minds. In the instances in which this occurs, quotes like 'this' will be used, not quotes like "this".

Happy Birthday to Miss Hermione Granger (I can say that because I managed to get this up at 11:59, so it's still the 19th).

---------------

Who Says Christmas Can't Come Early?

Harry turned off the lights with a wave of his wand and tossed it onto the nightstand, but barely managed to do so as Hermione was trying to pull his shirt off of him.

"A bit anxious, aren't we?" he asked with a smug grin.

"Well I've missed you," she replied, kissing him hard as she managed to get his shirt off.

"It's only been a day," he said through the kiss while reaching around her back to undo the clasp of her bra. Hermione pulled away and gave him an appraising look.

"You haven't missed me?" she asked, though he could tell she was only playing along.

"You know I was joking," Harry replied, and saw a fake relief flood through her eyes.

"Oh thank heavens," Hermione said, now allowing him to undo the clasp, which in turn released the tiny piece of fabric covering her breasts. "I was so worried that I might have to punish you."

"And how would you punish me?" he asked with a smile. However, that smile disappeared when he saw a mischievous gleam in her eyes, making them sparkle slightly in the moonlight that was flooding through the open window.

Leaning backwards, Hermione grabbed Harry's wand while making sure that she gave him a particularly good view of her chest.

"What's that for?" he asked with a guttural moan as she laid back down on top of him and ground her hips around his arousal.

"To punish you with," she said slyly. In an instant, she had sat back up and waved his wand, causing silk ropes to appear. Another wave and the ropes had tied themselves to his wrists and ankles, along with the four wooden poles supporting the four-poster. A third wave and Harry's pants disappeared, along with his boxers, freeing his already fully erect manhood. Harry looked slightly scared for a second, but then relaxed, remembering whom he was with.

"Hermione, what's the point of - oh dear god..." he moaned, once she had taken him fully into her mouth.

Though this wasn't the first time Hermione had done what she was doing, Harry always thought it was absolutely remarkable how much her lips felt like the same silk that had him tied to his bed. That, of course, was before she stared using her tongue and all rational thoughts fled his brain.

The pace at which Hermione was sucking on him was driving him crazy, it was fast enough to keep his blood pumping, but slow enough to be border-line torturous.

"Hermione...please, faster," he begged, having trouble stringing his words together. For a moment it seemed like she wasn't going to comply, but then slowly increased her tempo, using one of her free hands to gently squeeze his scrotum.

Harry was starting to struggle against his restraints; he desperately wanted to feel Hermione with his hands, to run them through her hair. There was also an errant strand that fallen down in front of her face, and was teasing his underbelly every time she bobbed her head. Finally, he let out a frustrated growl and she stopped, looking up at him with her golden-brown eyes filled with entirely with love, only for him.

'Please let me go,' he thought, not being able to form whole words in his mouth. A smile played at Hermione's lips, though it was difficult to see given that she still had him inside her mouth. Restarting her mind-blowing actions, she groped for Harry's wand. Finding it, she gave it a wave and released him from the bonds holding his wrists. Immediately his hands sprang to her head, his fingers weaving through her wavy hair as she continually quickened her pace.

It didn't take much longer for Harry to lose the last of his control, and he bucked up into Hermione's mouth as his fluids were released, causing her to slightly gag before spitting the contents out. Blushing, Harry grabbed his wand from the bed where Hermione had discarded it and vanished the mess that had been made.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, crawling up his torso and grinding herself against him, causing Harry to grow firm again quickly.

"Immensely," he replied. "Though...I think I should repay the favor." With that, he flicked his wand and freed his legs from the restraints and flipped them over. With another quick wave, the same restraints were holding Hermione to the bed. Grinning, he made his way down to her red silk knickers, leaving a trail of kisses down the valley in between her breasts and on her stomach on the way there.

With a wave of the wand, the skimpy garment joined the ever-growing pile of clothes on the floor, and Harry made sure to kiss the soft curls above her wet sex, which elicited a soft moan from Hermione, before diving into her folds.

It was immediately apparent that she wanted to be freed, as she began squirming under Harry while pulling against the silk ropes that imprisoned her.

"Harry..." she moaned, her face contorted up in a mixture of frustration and pleasure. "Please..." He didn't need telling twice and immediately made the ropes keeping Hermione restrained disappear. Just like he had, her hands immediately found his hair and pushed against his head, increasing the pressure being applied to her clit.

Sucking on her dampness, Harry slowly inserted a finger inside of her, causing her to shudder and gasp at the same time. Sliding it in and out, he used his other hand to find the spot above her folds that made her scream, and starting rubbing it with his thumb.

"Oh god....." Hermione whimpered as her entire body convulsed with the orgasm that spread from the depths of her stomach to the tips of her toes. "Please," she whined, pulling his head up once the orgasm had passed. "I need you. Now."

The amount of lust in her eyes was such that Harry had to keep himself from exploding on the spot. Managing to do so, he climbed back on top of her and positioned at her entrance. Not wanting to be separated another moment, Hermione wrapped her legs around the small of his back and pulled him inside deep inside her.

Harry wrapped his arms around her while slowly thrusting, his length plunging in and out of Hermione's tightness. He buried his face in the crook of her neck while she held onto him tightly, her nails digging into the flesh on his back.

Hermione let out another moan as a second orgasm passed through her body, making her quake under Harry's touch. He lifted his head and captured her lips with his, while Hermione continued to make small whimpers each time he pumped into her.

Harry brought one of his hands out from around her body and slowly began to knead her left breast, giving the nipple a slight pinch before he worked his hand down to the apex of her sex. The sensation of him filling her, coupled with the pressure of his hand rubbing the nub that, when touched, frequently caused her to shake with pleasure, resulted in her screaming his name out at the top of her lungs.

This time, when her inner walls contracted around Harry, he couldn't contain himself. Her screaming his name, the wetness that was flowing around the spot where their bodies were joined, and the tightness that he was experiencing was enough to send him over the edge for the second time that night, and with a few more thrusts, he rolled off of Hermione, spent and sated.

They lay like that for a while, simply looking into each other's eyes at the love they held for the other. Finally, after a few minutes, Harry spoke.

"So how come you chose today of all days to show me your new transfiguration skills?" he asked, brushing a strand of hair from her face.

"Who says Christmas can't come early?" Hermione replied, snuggling close to him.

"No one, but does this mean I'm not getting a Christmas present?" he asked with a smile.

"Of course you are," she said. "But this was going to be one of your presents, and I just got a little antsy." Harry simply smiled at this. "You DID like what I got you, didn't you?"

"Yeah," he replied thoughtfully. "You looked amazing in those knickers. Though I have to say, they look a little better on my floor."

"Oh really?" Hermione asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Really, really," replied Harry, as she rolled on top of him and gave him a quick kiss before lowering herself down on top of him for another round.

---------------

Ok, I know it was kinda short, but I needed it done and posted before midnight. Given that I'm about 1/3 done with Chapter 17 of TPA, you should be thankful that you guys got it at all. But I promised, and I don't break my promises. Now leave me alone so I can crank out more fanfiction for your never-ending hungers. ::wink wink::