Unofficial Portkey Archive

Takes Two to Tango by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Takes Two to Tango

Harrys Mistress

Chapter 2

Harry lifted his head after awhile and propped himself up on his elbows and their faces were only a few inches apart. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked as he ran his hand softly over her hair.

She nodded as she placed a hand over his and pulled it to her cheek. "I'm fine, Harry. I promise."

He let out a shaky breath as he brushed his thumb against her soft skin. "Did he uh…use anything…I mean, did he…"

"No, Harry," she said softly knowing what he was asking. "He was going to wait until you showed up to torture me."

"Merlin," he whispered as he shut his eyes. "I don't think I could bear it."

"You don't have to," she said and kissed the inside of his palm. "Thanks to you he didn't have a chance." She then grinned into his hand. "You know what I did to him though?"

Harry noticed the glint of humor in her eyes and found himself smiling. "What?"

"Spit at him." She reached up and poked his nose. "Right smack in the face."

His eyes widened. "You did not."

"I did too, and it felt great!"

He shook his head. "You're amazing, Hermione. Everyday you always manage to surprise me."

She smiled brightly as she reached up to play with a strand of his hair that hung from his face. "Have to keep you on your toes, Harry."

"You're the only one who can." He then kissed her on the forehead. "I'm so glad you're okay." He moved his lips to her temple and although he didn't want to bring it up he knew he had to. "Ron wanted to come with me."

She tensed beneath him. "Oh," she said in a dry tone. "Did he?"

"He couldn't understand that if he went along it would jeopardize your life."

"He was just concerned."

"I know," he said with a small smile. "And I promised him I'd get you back safely."

Hermione smiled at him but Harry could tell she was holding something back. Her smile was quick and didn't reach her eyes. "Hermione, what is it? And don't say nothing. Ron may be your boyfriend, but I still know you better than anyone else."

Hermione let out a shaky sigh and touched his cheek. "I know you do."

Harry covered her hand with his. "Talk to me."

Hermione was silent at first as her eyes roamed over his face as she figured out exactly what to say. "The day I was taken," she finally started breaking the silence. "I was on my way back to the common room. I had been at the library…thinking. I went to talk to Ron to…"

"To what?" Harry said urging her on.

"To…break it off with him."

Harry literally felt his heart plummet to the pit of his stomach. Hermione was going to break up with Ron? "You were?" he finally asked.

She nodded sadly as she looked away. "It just wasn't working out. I tried to give it a shot, I really did but how could I love Ron when…"

He held his breath in anticipation. "When what?"

Her eyes flickered up to his and their eyes locked. "When I gave my heart away a long time ago."

Harry didn't have to ask who she was talking about, he knew just by the look in her eyes. His eyes softened as he shook his head sadly. "Hermione."

"Since the day I saw you on that train, Harry," she started as her courage began to build up inside her. She already went this far, might as well keep going. "I might not have realized it at the time but you've always had my heart. Always."

He swallowed the large lump in his throat. "Hermione." His voice cracked with emotion. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Her eyes shimmered with tears as she shook her head. "I didn't think you felt the same way," she sobbed quietly. "I thought you only looked at me as a friend and nothing more."

"And here I thought you were the smart one," he said with a heavy sigh. "Hermione, I may have been oblivious earlier on and I'll admit…I didn't realize how I felt about you until Ron told me his feelings for you."

"Oh, Harry," she said as she touched the side of his face.

"By the time I realized what you truly meant to me…it was too late. You were with Ron."

"I was never really with him, Harry. I no that's horrible to say, but as much as I tried to make it work, I knew it wasn't fair to Ron. I don't love him, Harry. Not that way at least."

"Do you love me?" he asked her before he could stop himself.

"Yes," she breathed as she gazed up at him. "Very much."

Harry closed his eyes in disbelief. She loved him. All this time when he thought her heart belonged to their best friend, when actually he had it the whole time. "Hermione," he said as he let all his weight on her and buried his face in her neck. "We've both been blind."

Hermione clung to him tightly as she started to sob. "Harry."

"Say it," he whispered. "Please. I need to hear it. No one's ever told me."

"I love you, Harry," she cried softly nuzzling her face against his hair. "I love you."

Harry's breathing began to quicken as emotions swirled through him. New emotions and feelings that were unknown to him. "Hermione." He then pressed his lips against her neck and felt her tremble so he did it again. "I love you, too." He ran his lips frantically over and up her neck as he chanted his love for her over and over again.

Hermione framed his face in her hands as silent tears glistened on her cheeks. He rained kisses all over her face in complete sweetness and adoration before finally pressing his lips against hers. Their breaths were choppy and their kisses were short and desperate as they clung to each other both afraid to let go. Hermione wanted more of him so she opened her mouth open allowing him to take whatever he wanted.

Hermione gave and Harry took as he ran his tongue along hers in a slow lingering stroke. He muffled a moan into her mouth when she kissed him back with just as much urgency as him. Her taste was addicting, just as he knew it would be and the feel of her against him was positively mind blowing. She fit so perfectly he couldn't help but move his hips just a bit against her, wanting her to know how damn good it felt.

She pulled her lips away from his allowing her to gasp and arch her neck in shock. Harry took advantage of this and ran his mouth back down to her throat and feasted. "Harry," she groaned as she lifted her hips. "Do that again."

"This?" he whispered in her ear as he moved against her once more, but this time harder.

"Yes," she moaned as her fingers clinched in his hair. "That felt…I've never…."

"Never what," he said and then sucked gently on her skin as he started a steady pace with his thrusts.

"Felt this….way, oh Harry don't stop," she gasped.

"What way?" he asked as moved his head up and looked down at her.

'This…never with a guy…Oh god…Don't stop."

"Hermione?" he asked as he stilled his hips and tilted her chin so she could look at him. "Are you saying that you've…never had an orgasm? When you were with Ron?"

She shook her head frantically, both in embarrassment and frustration. "I've never been responsive. Ron and I never had sex, I wasn't ready yet, deep down I knew I would never be ready. He wanted to try…other things, but I…didn't respond to him. I'm not very good at this sort of thing."

"Hermione," he groaned as he shook his head. "That's complete crap. You're responding to me just fine."

"Ron, got frustrated with me," she said as she looked away. "I always thought it was me."

"Bull shit," he said forcefully. "Hermione, look at me. It has nothing to do with you. You just need someone with the right touch." He then kissed her softly on the lips once, twice and on the third time he lingered. "In fact, I can prove it to you." He then shifted up causing them to pull apart and he smiled when Hermione groaned in frustration. "No worries, Hermione," he said as he moved to her side and traveled a hand up one long smooth leg. "I'll show you just how responsive you are…only to me."

She shivered when she felt his warm hand caress her inner thigh and then gasped out a groan when his thumb pressed against the thin triangle cotton of her panties. "Oh, my."

"See? I barely touch you and you're already trembling." He bent his head down and kissed her gently, sliding his tongue in and out of her mouth while he pushed the cotton aside and pressed his finger inside her. "You're responding to me all right, Hermione."

"Harry…I can't think, I…OH!"

Harry grinned against her neck as he pressed his thumb against her clit. "Feel good?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"Well, since I plan on making you scream," he said as he pulled out his wand. "Might want to put up a silencing charm on the car."

"Make me scream?" she asked in a daze as he put his wand away after casting the spell. "Harry…"

"Shh. Kiss me, Hermione," he murmured and found her lips with his own and started to work his fingers on her. Their tongues battled with one another as he continued to bring her to the brink with only his finger and thumb. She moaned into his mouth when he slid another finger inside and lifted her hips up greedily.

Harry knew she was close so he pulled away so he could hear her scream. Just like he promised. He never broke his rhythm as he kissed her neck then down her throat and then captured her breast in his mouth that was still covered in white cotton. Her first cry rang out as her back arched and her hips bucked, but Harry didn't stop. He wanted her to feel like she was about to die with pleasure.

When she came, she came hard as she withered beneath him, screaming his name out loud. If he hadn't placed that spell around the car, they would have been found easily. When she was finally spent, lying still and out of breath he pulled out his fingers and kissed her softly on the mouth. "That was pretty responsive to me," he whispered against her mouth.

She smiled still out of breath. "That was…incredible."

He moved back on top of her and gently stretched his body across her own. "You're beautiful when you come."

She blushed as she hid a smile. "Harry."

"And when you blush, too." He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. "You're awfully shy."

"I'm just not use to…talking about it…afterwards."

"You and Ron never did?" he asked as he pushed back strands of her hair.

She let out a snort. "No, there wasn't much to talk about. We didn't get any farther than what you just did, although he wanted to."

"So, you never?"

"No," she said as she shook her head. "I just couldn't do it."

He let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad." He kissed her again, this time more deeply and he found himself wanting to taste more of her. "You know what's better than having one orgasm?"

"One orgasm from you? Can't possibly imagine anything better."

He grinned down as he moved his head down, nipped her chin. "Oh yeah?" he asked as his hands slid under her blouse. "How bout two?"

Hermione's mouth dropped as she watched him run kisses along her bare stomach. He couldn't possibly think she was capable of another… "Harry!" she gasped when he pulled her panties completely down. "I don't think I can…"

"You think too much," he murmured against her inner thigh. "Close your eyes and hold on tight."

Hermione collapsed her head back and groaned when she first felt Harry's warm wet mouth against most sensitive area. Her eyes then flew open when she first felt his tongue plunge deep inside her. Oh boy. Here we go with number two.