Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Elvin Bride by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Elvin Bride

gypsybaby21

Chapter Nine:

Draco looked up from his reading material at the sound of his door opening and did a double take. "What are you wearing?"

He'd had to endure most uncomfortable sleeping arrangements, especially in his lower regions, for longer than he wanted. At first it had just irritated him that when Ginny walked in the room he ignored her neck and up, then it got down right impossible. He'd been having sex fantasies, daydreams, and night dreams left and right.

I must be dreaming. Why would Ginny wear something like that to bed? She really is trying to kill me!

Ginny stared at him drolly. "That's the first thing you notice? What about my hair?"

"Your hair-what the bloody hell did you do?"

"You know, why do you only pay attention to everything below my neck? Every time I'm in the same room with you, you make me feel like a piece of meat."

Draco snapped his teeth and rubbed the back of his neck, grimacing at his sweaty palms. "I have been sleeping, in the same bed, with a fully developed teenaged girl, for too long, with no sex. I might add, Weasley, that before you came a long I had quite often. How do expect me to react when you come in wearing that?"

"It's my brothers' old Quidditch shirt!"

"Do you have anything under it?"

Ginny snorted and tossed her hair over her shoulder, looking highly offended. "That is none of your business!"

Draco's eyes darkened and he smacked the top of his thigh in irritation. "This is ridiculous."

I can't take this anymore! I feel like a damned thirteen year old when I'm around her.

Ginny clucked her tongue and dug her fingers into her hips, trying desperately to hold onto her temper. "I didn't know you wore glasses," she said, looking to change the subject.

He gave her a puzzled. "What? Oh," he cleared his throat and then jerked his glasses off. "Eh, it just helps the words not become blurred."

"It's kind of cute," she grinned biting her lip.

"Your hair," he repeated pointing at it. "What have you done?"

Ginny snorted and then started clapping. "Bravo! I actually thought you had some-"

Draco shook his head. "Just be quiet!"

"We're making progress Draco. You didn't tell me to shut my mouth."

"We've been making progress?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "The only thing I'd like to be making progress with is getting into your knickers," he grumbled.

"Would you stop it? You're just trying to get on my nerves."

"Actually, I'm trying to make you blush and I'm mostly serious."

"What?" she grinned as she sat on his bed.

"So, is everything prepared for the trip?"

"Don't try and change the subject!"

"I was changing it for your sake. I'd gladly like to stay 'on' the topic."

"Malfoy!"

"Back to Malfoy again? You really ought to make up your mind, because I want you screaming my first name when you come."

"I came in here to thank you for the trip and show you my hair. Really more to thank you and all you can do is get your jollies off by talking dirty to me?"

Draco slowly lifted himself up, looking like a cat stretching lazily as he walked over to her. "To thank me? What have you been doing?"

"N-nothing."

"I have a feeling that nothing is something!" Draco grinned down at her.

Ginny pushed herself on the bed and brought herself up, with the help of her feet digging into the bed, to lie on the pillow. She rested her arm beneath her head, her body taking a seductive pose.

She smiled as she watched Draco gulp nervously. "Gin, what are you doing?"

She scraped her teeth over her bottom lip. "Well, while Hermione was dying my hair she a-made me read a book. I-I want to thank you for what your doing."

"What I'm doing?" Draco asked searching her face.

"Paying for the trip."

Draco grunted and smirked, stroking his chin. "A 'thank you' would be just fine."

"I know that's all you expected, but you have no idea what this means to me," she whispered leaning up on her elbows.

Draco walked around the bed and sat at her side, gazing down at her. "Ginny-"

Ginny sat up, nearly three inches away from his face. "Draco I-I want you to make love to me," she whispered her lips grazing his with every word.

"Are you drunk?" Draco asked, so seriously that Ginny threw her head back against the bed, giggling hysterically.

Draco nodded curtly. "I take that as a no."

She swiftly lifted herself up and gripped his shirt, pulling his body down to hers. Her breath caught in her throat and a blush filled her face as she realized her boldness. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She dropped her hands and turned her face into the pillow, suddenly very shy with their intimate body contact. She shuddered as she felt sparks shoot through her. Draco's body was heavy and warm making jolts whip through her. She gasped slightly as he shook a little, opening her legs, and resting in between her thighs.

He lifted his hands to her face and took a deep breath, smiling down at her. "I really do like your hair. It's more you."

"And here I thought you hated red-heads."

Draco smirked and traced his thumb against her bottom lip. "Not my redhead."

"That's how you think of me?" Ginny whispered.

He frowned. "I'm not certain if I think that all the time. I do sometimes though."

"Make love to me."

"Are you sure?"

She gulped, but no hesitation was evident as she spoke. "Yes."

His eyes darkened as he bent his forehead down to hers, gently sliding his lips along hers.

He reached for the hem of her shirt and started lifting, searching her eyes one more time before he fully pulled it off.

The cool breeze that whipped across her made Ginny shudder. She bit her lip as she watched Draco slip the remaining pieces of his clothes off. With in the matter of seconds they were naked and tightly pressed against each other.

It happened so fast. The gentle hand brushings, the hard gropes, the desperate kisses, before Ginny knew it she was panting heavily with want. How had their relationship, if you could call it that, bloom to this moment, this heat that was scorching between them, how?

"Draco please," Ginny whimpered.

He smiled softly and kissed her neck. "Ready?"

Ginny cupped his cheek and nudged his hips with hers. "Yes."

Draco groaned and bared his teeth as he felt Ginny's questing hands become bolder as they gripped his hard throbbing shaft. "Ginny-don't, please baby, don't."

Ginny lifted her eyes up to his. "Am-am I hurting you?"

"No."

"Then why-"

Draco cut her off by kissing her gently on the lips and slowly taking her hands away from him. "I love how your fingers feel wrapped around me Ginny."

She gave him a questioning look as he slowly began trailing kisses down her stomach. As he got lower Ginny's hips gave a jerk and she tugged at his shoulders in virginal fear and frustration.

"What are you doing?"

Draco lifted his eyes and kissed the right side of her hipbone. Ginny's breath caught as he watched her watching him seductively kissing her body.

"No, Draco! Not down there!" she cried out as he licked and bit the tender flesh of her inner thigh.

"You don't ever have to be squeamish with me, ever, I do it all baby! Watch me Ginny, you'll like it!" he grinned with an evil glint in his eye.

Never taking his eyes off of hers he pushed his tongue past the tender folds of her womanhood and slowly inside of her. Pleasure shot through her and Draco smiled in masculine pleasure as he watched Ginny's expressions of surprise and awe cross her face.

Ginny watched in embarrassment as Draco's head bobbed up and down between her legs, his tongue doing wondrous things to her as did so. She quickly averted her eyes and stared at the wall giving out tiny kittenish gasps.

"Ginny, watch me or I'll stop!" Draco demanded his voice thick with something that was very unfamiliar to Ginny.

She turned her eyes back to his. "Draco?"

"Hmm?" he hummed into her causing Ginny to cry out.

"C-can I ask you-oh-ah…"

Draco paused and slowly lifted his head up, replacing his tongue with his finger. His eyes danced with amusement. "Can you ask me what?"

Ginny bit her lip as her hips lifted higher. She blushed as she felt herself gush around his hand. "A question?"

He snickered. "Of course you can."

"Do I turn you on?"

Draco lifted his charcoal colored eyebrow. "Pardon?"

"I was wondering-"

"No I heard you. Of course you do. Why would you ask?"

"I just want to make sure it isn't because I'm just, well-there."

"I swear you do things too me. Can't you hear it in my voice."

She nodded.

"What do you hear in it?" He asked.

"It's heavy and thick with something."

Draco smirked his eyes twinkling. "I'm turned on Ginny. Pleasure and pain is coursing through my body with every expression that passes through your face, with every push of my finger inside of you. Oh Gin, you're so wet," he groaned softly with defeat, as he gave her a full caress and then slowly dropped himself on top of her.

"You very beautiful you know," Ginny whispered softly as she felt him rubbing the tip of his erection up down her wet opening.

Draco took in a shuddering breath as he pushed himself fully into her. Ginny gasped in pain and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

"I won't move until you're ready."

Still she refused to let go of his neck.

"Ginny, you're choking me!" he whispered in her ear.

"I'm just waiting for more pain to come," she gasped softly and bit his neck hard.

Draco smiled and unlatched her arms from around his neck. He petted her breast and took a nipple into his mouth, gently suckling it. Ginny's body instantly reacted closing around him, forcing a low groan out of his mouth, his body begging for release.

"Wow," Ginny whispered softly as she looked at Draco questioningly.

The pain was more than she expected, but the more Draco kissed and coaxed her the more her body adjusted to him. The pain was almost gone and was now washing over Ginny with a foreign pleasure. Ginny rolled her hips experimentally against Draco's and grinned happily as the pleasure of it etched out on every inch of his handsome god-like face. He dropped his head into the curve of her shoulder and gently nipped as he pushed himself deeper into her, repeating the gentle yet thorough stroke that Ginny felt to her core.

Slightly breathless Draco's pace started to pick up as he lifted his upper body up, resting his elbows on either side of Ginny's head, looking down at her, their lips grazing with every pleasure filled stroke he gifted her with. "It isn't always like this. I think it's just for us."

Draco gritted his teeth at the tightness of her. He was loosing control as her walls clutched him and his pace quickened. Ginny lifted her head up her lips seeking desperately for his kiss.

"You feel so strange inside of me."

Draco groaned against her shoulder as his body began to shake with need. "How do I feel?"

"Wonderful, so strong-perfect," she whispered.

Draco growled and reared up on his palms, the muscles in his arms bulging with power. Ginny gasped in shock.

"Wrap your legs around me," Draco demanded.

Ginny did as she was told and grunted from his powerful thrusts. The new position allowed him to go deeper, causing Ginny's mouth to drop in a silent scream.

Draco gasped and his body shook as he tried to ride out the orgasm that was threatening to erupt from her simple soft-gasped words. "G-Ginny, sh-shh," Draco panted breathlessly as he pushed harder into her, the smell of sex and the sound of naked skin smacking together filling the air.

Draco bent his head trailing soft, intimate kisses along her chest and neck. Ginny reared up suddenly and screamed in pleasure as a clawing orgasm ripped through her body. The force of her cry took Draco by surprise for a fraction of a second and he glanced down quickly to see if he'd accidentally hurt her from the speed and strength of his thrusts, but when he saw the ecstasy filling her face it was his undoing. His eyes closed as he concentrated on his last three full strokes, he bent down and bit her shoulder, growling out his release.

Ginny stared up at the ceiling in awe as her pleasure subsided. Draco collapsed on top of her, spent and week. A soft humming sound could be heard as Ginny trailed her fingertips along his back.

He was still lying on her body, breathing heavily in her ear, resting his cheek on her neck, as minutes flew by. Draco lifted himself off and plopped down next to her, dangling his arm across his stomach. "It's never been like that before," he mumbled softly before shut his eyes.

Ginny smiled as she watched Draco slowly drift off to sleep. She felt the drowsiness slipping into her as well. Before she succumbed she reached down between the covers and held his hand as she joined him in sleep.

------------------------

Draco's eyes slowly slid open and he sighed contentedly at the looseness in his body. He grinned to himself and slowly turned to wrap an arm around Ginny's waist, only to find cool rumpled sheets.

"Ginny?" Draco called, lifting his head up and looking around.

He licked his lips in evil ambition as he heard a splash of water. He lifted himself up and walked into his hot tub room, instantly spotting the red headed mop of hair bobbing up from the water.

Stripping his clothes, Draco slowly walked up, and slid behind her, causing her to squeal in surprise.

"Draco! What are you doing?"

He moaned at the heavenly feel of her naked, slippery body sliding up his chest. He hummed into her neck and moved them to the other side.

"Draco, that thing that pushes water out like a turbo stream is right there. Come on move over a bit."

He didn't move, but rather pushed her legs apart allowing the water to propel into her.

"Malfoy! What are you doing?" Ginny cried out, "Come on, move over!"

"I think after what we just did we no longer have to refer to each other by our last names. Not that we did it much to begin with. Enjoy it," he whispered watching her face as he massaged her breasts and stroked the lower half of her stomach, then sliding down to dip his fingers into her curls.

"Oh, OH, oh," Ginny gasped and wrapped her hands around his thighs, squeezing, her eyes fluttering shut.

Her body was shuddering from the force of the water and the feel of Draco's fingers pushing in and out of her.

"That's it baby," Draco murmured. "Come for me."

She rolled her head onto Draco's shoulders as the water pushed over and in her. She trembled and gasped, her body clenching. He molded her breasts to his hands, flicking the nipples as her back pushed into his chest for more leverage. She lifted her legs up to the side, adding more water pressure; she wrapped her arms around his neck and screamed in ecstasy, throwing her body hard into his.

She collapsed against him, gasping for breath. She closed her legs, wanting to turn away from the gushing water, and turned to her side to lie on Draco's chest in the water. This time the water was pushing against one of her butt cheeks.

"Merlin," she sighed.

Draco smirked and kissed the side of her neck, letting his hand trail down her side. "Liked that?"

Her eyes drooped lazily. "Hmm-huh," she mumbled.

Draco grinned and licked the length of her ear. She gasped in pleasure and jerked so suddenly he almost lost his grip on her. "I guess elf ears are sensitive. Very sensitive."

Ginny twirled her finger around his chest, giving him kisses and nudges that reminded him of a kitten. She grinned suddenly and lifted her face up to his.

"I think we forgot something," Ginny grinned gripping his erection.

"I suppose we did," he managed through a groan before resting his head on the edge of the tub.

"I guess the lure of the necklace is a lot stronger than we both thought," she whispered against his neck as she lifted herself up and straddled his lap.

"Because you want me?" he smirked up at the ceiling.

"Because we both want each. You don't think the Elf Curse has anything to do with this do you?"

"Ginny, talk about it later," he growled.

He gritted his teeth, gripped her hips lifting her up, and pushed himself into her.

"Ah," she gasped, moving her hips from the uncomfortable tightness.

"Sore?"

"Just a little," she whispered.

"This should help," he said as he dropped his head down to her chest.

Ginny closed her eyes and gasped in pleasure. He ground her hips down onto him, bending his face into her shoulders, gently nipping as pleasure coursed through his body.

"Oh, Ginny!" he cried out.

"Draco?" she gasped out. "You really do like my hair?"

Draco pulled her head to his, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. "You're beautiful."

Ginny gasped bending back, digging her hips deeper into his. She held her head, pulling her hair as pleasure filled her. She bared her teeth and braced herself on the rims of the tub on either side of him she started pushing harder onto him.

"Oh!" she bit her lip as Draco leaned up and sucked on her elongated ear. Ginny screamed as she climaxed. She squeezed her head and cried shaking and jerking.

Draco gritted his teeth and hissed out rapidly as her walls squeezed around him. "I guess elf ears are REALLY sensitive."

He rammed up into her one more time and cried out in pleasure, hugging her tightly to his chest as he pulsed inside. He licked the lower column of her neck, sucking up the droplets of water that had gathered from the splashing of their movements.

She trailed her fingers down his back and sighed into his shoulder. "This is happening so fast," she whispered huskily "but I-I feel like we've known each other forever."

Draco's nose gently nuzzled her neck causing warmth to pool into her stomach yet again.

"I know."

"I'm so tired," Ginny whispered.

Draco gave one last shudder before he pulled from her and slowly swung her legs over his arm. Cradling her body in his arms, her head snuggling into the side of his neck, as he walked through his room. The cold air sending shivers of coldness over their drippy bodies.

He stood her on her feet and dried her off with his black terry cloth towel, rubbing her in a way a towel should not be used, building a need for him inside of her.

"Draco," she moaned. "Be good!"

He grinned up. "When have I ever been good?"

He swung her back up into his arms and laid her on the bed, tucking her in and kissing her cheek. He went to dry himself off and then joined her in the bed. The gentle blue lightening shocks jolting him as he curled her into his arms. She settled comfortably into his chest, closing her eyes, sighing, with a huge smile forming on her lips.

To Be Continued…

When I had first sent this part out (before all my revisions) people thought the sex part was a little too soon. I still feel it was a little too soon, but there was no other way around it. The scene formed perfectly into my plot. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Dialogues:

"You don't ever have to be squeamish with me, ever, I do it all baby!" ~Harlan from Texas Sage by Sandra Brown