Unofficial Portkey Archive

Futile to Resist by H_HrFan
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Futile to Resist

H_HrFan

DISCLAIMER: The `real' world of HP belongs to JKR…this tiny, infinitesimal speck, belongs to me. GO HERMIONE!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Futile to Resist

"Hermione, we can't," Harry exclaimed, his breathing heavy, erratic.

"Please," she begged breathlessly. "I just need…" She kissed her way up his neck, and suckled his ear lobe into her mouth and between her teeth. She wrapped her arms around his back and squeezed his arse with her hands, pulling him tightly against her. She rubbed her body hard against his. "I just need you to touch me, Harry. Just touch me. I don't even care how," she whispered against his ear. She straddled his leg and slid up and down the length his thigh.

Harry raised his arms into the air, determined not to touch her. "Hermione-" he breathed heavily. "Hermione stop. We…oh God, Hermione, we can't."

Hermione ran her tongue from the collar of his shirt, up the side of neck and to his ear. "Just a touch, Harry, please," she begged again. "Fingers, tongue, cock, anything. Come on Harry, I need you, please," she breathed into his ear.

"Hermione, he'll see us, please, you have to stop," he pleaded. His arms were still in the air but somewhere along the line he'd closed his eyes dropped his head back, allowing her easier access to his neck and throat.

Hermione pulled away and stood before him. He opened his eyes to look at her. Her chest was heaving, her breathing shallow. "Let him see us then, Harry," she said as loudly as she could in her near-breathless state. "Let him see what he's been missing out on. I don't give a damn, Harry. Voldemort chose his life of celibacy, a life with no love, he can have it. But damn it, Harry-" she broke off and turned her back on him.

She walked toward a table sitting a couple of feet away. She placed her hands on it and slid them across to the other side, sending quill, ink, and parchment flying in every direction as she laid her chest against it and spread her arms open wide. Her short skirt rode up until Harry could see the skin of her arse laid bare for him.

Harry's breaths were coming in short gasps. His arms dropped to his sides and he closed his eyes, trying unsuccessfully to block out the image she'd presented him with. He opened his eyes, taking a chance on his own level of resistance. "Herm…" his voice trailed away as he watched her slide back up the table.

"I want you, Harry," she said breathily as she stood. She turned her back to the table and slid onto it, spreading her legs as she sat, exposing herself to him. "I need you." She laid back and raised her feet to rest them on the edge of the table, her legs fell open wider and she began to touch herself. Her other hand was near her mouth, her tongue swirling around her index finger and drawing it in and out of her mouth in a sensual, languorous rhythm. It was one of the most erotic sights Harry had ever seen. Her body writhed at her own ministrations, her arse lifting from the table as moan after moan escaped her.

Harry's cock twitched uncontrollably as he watched with bated breath, as she sucked her finger into her mouth. His leg convulsed as it fought against his urge to stay in the place where he stood.

"Let him see, Harry," she said again, sitting up on one elbow so she could see him. "Take me. You know you want to. All you have to do is reach out and take it…it's hot, wet, and waiting." She slid her fingers into her saturated opening, pulled them out, and raised them to her lips. She closed her eyes and drew them into her mouth with a low, feral moan.

"Hermione, we…" Harry began. His body moved forward of its own accord and he reached out for her thighs. He began to knead them, his hands rough and his grip hard. Hermione arched her back toward him, hoping he would knead away the ache she felt at the juncture between her legs.

"Now, Harry," she said, her breathing heavy and erratic.

"Bloody hell," he murmured, closing his eyes and feeling his hands slide down the smoothness of her thighs. He immediately felt her heat when his hands stopped, unable to slide any further.

"Take it, Harry," she said huskily.

His thumbs began their ministrations against her clit, just as they had on her thigh. "Bloody hell, Hermione," he repeated, his willpower rapidly losing the battle to his body. He moved closer to her, his thighs against the table. He leaned down over her and stared at her briefly. His mouth was scarcely an inch from hers, "bloody hell," he murmured before finally giving into his desire. He lowered his head the rest of the way and captured her lips in a searing, lust-driven kiss. He moaned against her mouth and she bucked beneath him, her thighs touching either side of his waist.

His elbows were on either side of her, pinning her arms to her sides. One hand tangled in her hair at the back of her head as he raised her up to increase the intensity of the kiss. He released one arm as he moved his hand to slide it up her shirt so he could knead her breasts and roll her nipples between his fingers.

"Harry?" she said softly.

"Mmm," he moaned against her, increasing the pressure of his hand on her breast.

"Harry?" she said a little louder.

He felt her freed arm rise toward his chest.

"Harry?" she said with a little more force. She pushed hard against his chest, pushing him off her.

"Wha…?" Harry said, rolling away from her. He blinked rapidly and tried to determine where he was. He obviously wasn't on a table, not with the way he'd rolled away from her. "Hermione? Hermione, where are you?" he called out into the enveloping darkness.

She placed her hand on his arm. "I'm right here, Harry," she said softly, "what's going on?"

"Weren't we…" he stammered, trying to regain control of his thoughts, and to get his bearings, "didn't we…what…?"

"You were dreaming," she said softly. He felt her shift beside him and although he could not properly see her, he could feel her eyes boring into him. "Everything okay?"

Harry reached out for her. Finding her arm, he ran his hand up the smooth silkiness of her skin until it connected with her head. He pulled her to him in an almost brutal kiss. Her struggle was futile as she surrendered herself to him almost immediately. She shifted closer to him, pressing her body against the length of his. She tilted her head and deepened the kiss. She moaned against him and he relieved some of the pressure he'd been exerting trying to meld himself into her.

His hand left her head and trailed its way down her body until he reached the end of her short nightgown. He traced the inside of her thigh and curled his fingers in her soft, curly hair on his way to her breasts. He kneaded her breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers as he had in his dream. She moaned louder and rolled onto her back. Her legs fell open, one landing against him, the other against the bed. She grabbed his hand from beneath her nightgown and pushed it down to rub it against her aching core. Her hand over his, she guided him up and down and then pushed one of his fingers against her clit. Taking the hint, he began to rub her in hard, fast circles. She bucked against him and moaned again. "Please, Harry," she whispered breathily.

Harry pushed the covers off them and, momentarily stopping his ministrations, fisted her nightgown and yanked it up. She raised her arse and sat up just enough for him to push it roughly over her head. He bent forward at the waist and began to lick and suckle her clit, his fingers still moving fast and furious against her. Her head fell hard against the pillow and she bit her finger, stifling her screams. She reached behind him and pushed at his boxers. He nipped at her with his teeth and rose slowly, kissing his way up her stomach. He sat up and pushed his boxers off and tossed them over the side of the bed. He moved swiftly between her legs. "Ready?" he asked, his cock brushing against her opening.

"Yes," she hissed through clenched teeth. Harry parted her with his fingers and lowered his arse, barely entering into her. "Go." She raised her hips just as he lowered his arse and they slammed together, his erection buried to the hilt within her. They stayed that way for a moment before she lowered her hips and he raised his arse. They rammed against each other over and over again, their movements mimicking each other as though practiced lovers, with years of experience behind them.

Their need for each other was primal…especially in the early hours of the morning when awakened suddenly by such wanton desire. "I love you," he said huskily, near her ear.

"Love you," she moaned in reply. "Harder, Harry. Faster."

"You feel so good," he murmured, collapsing against her chest. His arse continued to rise and fall at a quickening pace. She wrapped her arms around him, raising and lowering her hips in perfect time with him.

"Mmhmm," she moaned. "I love when it's like this." Harry pushed himself up and wrapped his arms around behind her legs, pumping her harder and faster. A few strokes later Hermione clenched, her walls tightening around him, pulling him in hungrily. "Ahh!" she screamed, biting down on her finger once again. She pressed her head back against the pillow and closed her eyes. He felt the change in her hold on him and he thrust harder, bringing her to the brink of exploding.

The harsh sound of air being sucked in through gritted teeth permeated the air. Harry released the hold on her legs and fell against her. Pumping-one…two…three more times, before finally letting go. She followed closely behind as he continued to slide up and down within her.

A minute later he fell against her, his body sated. She wrapped her legs around him and squeezed him tightly with her entire body. He felt the familiar pull on his cock and he raised his head and smiled at her, chuckling softly. "You enjoy that don't you?" he said playfully.

"I enjoy you," she teased back. She squeezed him again and he moaned. "And, yeah," she said watching him closely as his expression changed from one second to the next, "I like that too."

He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her soundly, a soft `pop' following its release. "I love you," he said again.

"Love you," she said, moving her arms from around his back so she could pull him into another kiss. "Goodnight," she murmured the moment the kiss ended.

"'night," he replied softly, gently rolling away from her. He lay on his side, facing her. His eyes had long since adjusted to the darkness and he could just make out the tilt of her head. He felt, more than saw, the love and concern in the look she gave him.

"You all right?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, just a strange dream," he replied in the same soft tone. "That's all."

"Voldemort again?"

Harry chuckled softly and replied, "yeah, Voldemort again."

He could hear the smile in her voice when she spoke, "and what, pray tell, did I do to you this time to make you forget?"

"Let's just say," he began, reaching forward to caress her cheek, "that your powers of seduction are…"

"Yes?" she asked, her voice deep, sultry, teasing.

He leaned forward and kissed her. "Well, let's just say that even a man fully committed to a life of celibacy wouldn't stand a chance against you."

"What about a man who just had me?" she asked, pulling him into another hungry kiss and rubbing her knee against his already hardening cock.

"Not even a man who's just had you," he murmured against her neck as he moved once more to his favorite spot between her legs. He gave in immediately, his mind and body fully aware that, as always, she was…futile to resist.


-->