Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Scream Heard Round the World by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Scream Heard Round the World

Gaya Hriive

A/N: Ok, the very short intro from Ron's perspective was inspired by a true event involving myself, my roommate, and her live in boyfriend lol. Anyways, the Fight is all my own originality. Please be advised that there is some minor violence but violence still the same so if rough sexual interludes bother you, then don't read this. However, if you enjoy more than a little steam, continue on. There will be at least one more chapter after this one, but I haven't written it yet so…yea. Anyway, please R&R…this is very OOC on Harry and Hermione's part but it had to be to fit in the story. Thanks!

Gaya

Intro to the Noise

This is getting ridiculous, Ron thought to himself. He turned over in bed to see the flashing alarm clock on the table; it read 3:34 a.m. He groaned and put a pillow over his face, trying to block out the incredibly loud noises coming from the room across the hall.

Ron shared a flat with Harry and Hermione. They all moved in together right after graduation and it had turned out to be a rather nice arrangement. All three of them held jobs at the Ministry of Magic; Ron was in Auror training, Hermione worked in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Department, and Harry was an Unspeakable.

Harry and Hermione had gotten together at the beginning of seventh year and they were absolutely perfect together. Ron could tell just by looking at them how much they were in love. Living in the room across the hall, Ron was more than accustomed to the quiet wave of pants and groans that usually floated his way from their room, but tonight it was the loudest thing he had ever heard in his life. He could hear Hermione moaning rather loudly and Harry was grunting forcefully. Also audible was a very continuous string of `Oh Harry' and `Oh Hermione.' Ron laughed a little at his friend's expense. He knew why they were being so loud this particular morning. They'd had a huge argument earlier in the day. It was the worst fight they had ever had as a couple and now, oh yes, now they were having that angry, vengeful makeup sex. Ron laughed again at the thought but jumped out of bed and ran to the door as he heard the loudest and most awful scream that had ever reached his ears.

The Fight

"Harry Potter, you can be such an arrogant, selfish arse. But fortunately for me, I still love you anyway." Hermione grinned in spite of herself. Her anger was slowly ebbing away as she looked at the man that she loved.

"Is that supposed to be an apology Hermione? Because if it is, it rather sucks." Harry was fuming, towering over Hermione, whose anger was rapidly returning.

"Look Harry, I'm sorry ok? I said some things that I shouldn't have said but I honestly didn't mean anything by it. I was just mad, that's all."

"Yea, well, whether you meant what you said or not, I am really in no mood to accept and apology from you right now. I'm going out, I'll be home later." Harry moved away and grabbed his coat but before he made it to the bedroom door, Hermione had him by the back of his shirt.

"I don't think so Potter. You are not going to just walk out and leave this as is. I made you mad, you made me mad. Now we are going to apologize and make up."

Harry turned around to face her, his face a concentrated calm.

"Hermione, I said that I don't want to talk about it at the moment. I need some fresh air and I will be back later on."

He turned around to face the door once again, but Hermione whipped him around and to his astonishment, slapped him in the face.

"You bastard. Is this how it's going to be every time we quarrel? Are you just going to get up and walk out on me? No. You're not. I will not stand here and let you act all high and mighty. Get over yourself Harry." Her voice was calm but very cold. Harry rubbed his jaw where she had hit him and stared at her in disbelief.

"You just hit me. What the hell Hermione? Are you just going to abuse me now when you don't get your way?"

"If that's what it takes to get your attention." She stood with her hands on her hips, lightly taping one foot on the carpeted ground. She wore a look of steady determination but her eyes gave away her true anger. Harry looked at her for mere seconds and took another step toward the door. His hand reached the handle this time but Hermione pulled him around once more and slapped him even harder than the first time. On his cheek was a small but very red imprint of her hand.

This sent Harry over the edge. He dropped his coat and lunged at Hermione. He grabbed her by her wrists and slammed her against the wall. He was breathing heavily and instead of fear in her eyes, he saw anger and a heated intensity.

"Damn it woman! Stop bloody hitting me! You physically abusing me is NOT going to make me want to apologize to you!" Harry held Hermione up against the wall and they glared at one another.

His tight grip was firm but not enough to cause her any real pain. She wanted to hit him again but since her hands were restrained, she brought her knee up and made contact with the inside of Harry's right thigh. He yelled and bent his head but did not loosen his grip on her wrists.

"So this is how you want to play then? Fine. It's a game for two you know." Harry released her from the wall and slung her onto the bed somewhat forcefully. If she wanted to hurt him, then he knew exactly how to bring her to her knees in defeat.

Hermione tried to get up but Harry pushed her back down on to the bed and ripped her shirt off. Buttons went flying everywhere as she lay exposed from the waist up. Harry positioned himself over her and pinned her wrists down to the mattress. She knew what he was about to do and looked fearful. She took a shaky breath and looked down at him.

"Please harry, don't. I'm sorry. I really am…please don't…ohhhhhh…"

Harry had begun to do what she begged him not to. Swirling his tongue in very slow, deliberate circles around her bellybutton, he watched as she closed her eyes and tried to wriggle out from underneath him.

Hermione was extremely ticklish. For some reason, her bellybutton was the most sensitive, well second most sensitive, area on her body. All he had to do to get her to admit defeat was play with that little button until she could no longer think straight. And it didn't take long.

Soon Harry was enraptured in her moans and groans and her feeble attempts at begging him to stop. After a few moments, he ripped off her pants and they stared at one another with such heat and intensity that they could stand it no longer. Hermione groped for the buttons to Harry's pants and in one swift motion removed them and his boxers. Immediately after de-panting him, she removed his shirt. Harry had long since removed her undergarments and they lay panting against one another. Harry looked at Hermione with such heat that it made the breath catch in her throat. She knew what was coming and she knew it would be the best sex of her life.

"I'm going to have to punish you for hitting me Hermione. I can't very well be the pants of the relationship if every time you disagree with me, you take to slapping me."

Before she could respond he was inside of her. Her body bucked upwards toward his and they met in a pace that was much quicker than either of them was used to. For several minutes they panted and danced together in a torrid tango of sweat and thrusts.

Hermione's head was spinning. She couldn't think clearly at all but she knew that it was her turn to punish him. As soon as she could, she managed to flip them over so that she was on top. Harry looked up at her, waiting, but she removed herself from around him and perched on his lower abdomen. He gave a whimper of confusion and she simply grinned. She trailed one finger slowly up and down his chest, stopping to tease his nipples. He closed his eyes and groaned as she finally lowered herself onto him. She did so slowly, not with the quickness that he had entered her. When she was halfway down, she stopped and then slid back up. Harry's eyes popped open and he looked at her with a mixture of confusion and disgust for teasing him so badly. She repeated her tease a few more times and then without warning she slammed back down onto him and they were off again.

Harry held Hermione's hips to prevent her from coming all the way up and also to help the depth at which he was penetrating her. They were both moaning very, very loudly as the pace only quickened.

"Oh…Harry…" Hermione breathed. She barely had enough air in her lungs to breath, much less to speak.

"Hermione…oh…" Harry gasped as she picked up the pace even more.

Soon they were both reduced to guttural grunts and high pitched squeaks as they both felt themselves reaching the edge. Harry moved his hips upward to allow Hermione a chance for multiple orgasms and as he did so, he felt her walls clench around him. He moaned loudly as he exploded within her but she kept going. He felt her shiver and watched as she threw her head back. She rode him for only seconds more and then she stopped abruptly and screamed as loudly as her lungs would allow.


-->