Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Scream Heard Round the World by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Scream Heard Round the World

Gaya Hriive

A/N: Wow, people really care about what I write! Sorry it's taken so long, but RL is sucky and completely busy so I haven't had time to write, well, much of anything other than tickets at the Waffle House. Anyways, here is the second chapter that I promised. I hope that it meets all of your standards. It is meant to be humorous and thus a little far fetched in places, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Please R&R, it keeps me humble

*~*

Chapter Two: Eww.

Before the echo of Hermione's scream had disappeared, the door flew open and Ron was greeted with what was possibly, in his opinion, the most disgusting thing he had ever seen. Harry was spread eagle and perched atop him was a rigidly shaking Hermione. She had her head bowed and her hands were planted firmly on Harry's chest. Neither of them realized that Ron was standing in the doorway looking horrified. Hermione took a breath that rattled all the way down.

"I'm…not…done…yet…" With her words came another violent shudder and a scream almost as loud as the first. She collapsed onto Harry in a panting heap and sighed with the most contentment she had ever felt.

Ron slowly backed out of the room and closed the door quietly before either of them noticed his presence. Once inside the sanctuary of his room, he slumped back down onto the bed and sat staring at the wall, replaying what he had just witnessed.

Ok, I just saw my two best friends naked, having sex. Eww, that about sums it up. Hermione screamed so loud though, I thought for sure that she was being hurt. Not that Harry would ever hurt her, but Merlin she sure sounded like it. And what was with her shaking. I've never seen a woman shake like that from an orgasm. But she looked like she was being electrocuted or something. Oh well, I must forget that I ever saw that and pretend like it never happened. This will never, ever, be spoken of.

With that decision made, Ron tucked back into bed and fell into a sleep where he had many dreams of hippogriffs, heroic battles, and Hermione's screams.

*~*

(Back in Harry and Hermione's Room)

Hermione finally found the strength to roll off of Harry and onto the mattress beside him. She was still breathing in small pants, but she wore the largest smile Harry had ever seen.

"Hermione, I don't really know what just happened, but one thing I am certain about is that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. What happened? I mean, I know I'm good, but I didn't know I was that good!"

Hermione chuckled then became sullen.

"I don't really know what happened to be honest. I mean, that was the best, and I mean best sex I think I have ever had in my life. I have never had an orgasm like that before. It felt like I was just drowning in an endless sea of pleasure and then the second one hit and it felt like I had literally died. It was like all the pleasure was coursing through me in an electric current. It was, to say the least, completely extraordinary."

"I'd say…I thought I hurt you at first, what with my incredible skills in the sack, that is."

"No, you didn't hurt me at all. You are the only person who can make me come like that though. For that I will award you a small amount of credit."

They laughed together as a thought crossed Harry's mind. Caught in the heated throws of passion he didn't notice it at the time, but now he was sure of it. Ron had come bursting into the room right after Hermione's first scream.

Oh god. Ron saw us having sex. Eww. He probably thought Hermione was hurt or something and came to see if everything was alright. Damn, now it's going to be all awkward and stuff. Well maybe he didn't see anything…yea right. Well I will forget it happened and it will never, ever be mentioned.

Harry rolled over and watched an apparently sleeping Hermione. Little did he know that the `incident' would go far from being unmentioned.

*~*

Hermione closed her eyes and prepared her mind for sleep after the bought of mind numbing sex. One thing, however, was keeping her from a much needed rest. She too had seen Ron come bursting into the room shortly after she screamed. She was sure Harry hadn't noticed, what with him being enraptured with her screaming orgasm. But she had noticed, out of the corner of her eye. She also saw Ron slowly leave instead of interrupting them.

That was polite of him to just bow out after seeing something like that. I'm sure it was very weird of him to see me screaming and shaking on top of his best friend. I'm so glad he's grown up. Years ago he would have laughed and run for the camera. I'm sure I probably scared the hell out of him screaming though, so it's nice to know that he was concerned enough to come check on me at four in the morning. I'll never, ever forget his politeness. I'll have to thank him in the morning.

~*~

Ron woke up early at around eight a.m. and immediately recalled the events of hours previous. He got up and showered, steeled in his resolve to just forget he had seen anything. He dressed quickly and went to the kitchen and saw that Harry and Hermione were already sitting down to breakfast; Hermione made a tasty batch of toast and eggs. She and Harry bid Ron good morning as he sat down to eat. Conversation went very well ranging in topics from Quidditch to what was new in the Daily Prophet. Harry and Ron both thought that things were going well, what without mention of the night before, until Hermione reached for the toast.

"Ron, I just want to thank you for your politeness last night. I know that it must have been extremely awkward for you to see me riding Harry like a mechanical bull but I appreciate how you handled it."

Harry choked on his bite of eggs and ended up with a mouthful of Ron's coffee on his clean white shirt. Hermione seemed oblivious to their reactions and continued on.

"I'm so glad to see that you have grown up. I know that not long ago you would have guffawed like a baboon and run for Rita Skeeter herself. So once again, thank you for your discretion."

Hermione finished buttering her toast and looked up to see both Harry and Ron wearing flabbergasted expressions. Ron's face was bright red and he bowed his head, nose in his coffee mug.

"Uh…yea…whatever…" he stuttered through an embarrassed tremor. Much more to Harry's chagrin than Ron's, Hermione kept talking.

"It's nice to know that we can all act like adults in situations such as these. I mean, you know that Harry and I have a very active and very interesting sex life, so naturally something like this was bound to happen. I'm amazed you never saw us before now. Especially after all the of places we've fuc-"

Hermione was silenced by Harry shoving a large piece of toast into her mouth.

"Have some toast dear." He said, his face bright red behind his glasses.

Ron stood and excused himself from the table and left for work without another word to either of them. Hermione extracted the toast from her mouth and looked at Harry with a wicked expression.

"Want to see if you can make me scream again?"


-->