Unofficial Portkey Archive

Locked by a muggle named Caity
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Locked

a muggle named Caity

Title: Locked

Summary: Hermione has everyone around her trying to make her confess that she loves Harry, but also she has these thoughts in her head making her to try to confess to Harry and she can't escape them. When also Ron doubts that she can tell Harry how she fells in a number of days.

Rating: PG

A/N: Just to let everyone know this is a story done by me, Shannon, I just can't register for writing stories so I am putting my stories under my sister Caity's name. So all the credit that go's to this story go's to me. Thank You.

Chapter: 1 Thoughts locked in my Head

" I do not love Harry!" Hermione yelled.

" Hermione, why won't you tell us?" Ron asked. " We know you have something for him".

" Why do you think this, Ron I do not love him," she answered. " You know I bet Ginny will believe me if I ask her".

" Who knows" Ron said starting to laugh.

" Err, what do you mean?" she asked.

" You will see" Ron said.

Hermione took the stairs all the way back to her dorm to ask Ginny.

" What you don't believe me?" she asked anxiously. "Why?"

" It's just the way you talk to him and act around him, it is so obvious. Tell me the truth" Ginny demanded.

" Okay, okay I like him, but I also have another secret".

" You love him, never mind what's the other secret?" she asked curiously.

" Fine, I'll tell you, in my head I have all these strange thoughts and they keep bothering me"

" Well what are the thoughts? That is some times the most important thing"

" That's the thing, they're different, sometimes its people making me confess, sometimes me confessing to Harry that I love him right in front of him and sometimes me saying that I hate Harry. I just don't get it and I can't escape it. I hate this!" Hermione said madly.

" I bet you do, but what is your main thought? That is also very important" Ginny explained.

" I know, my main thought is me confessing to…

Ginny stopped her by saying the same word at the same time.

" Harry?" she said.

" Yeah"

" It could mean that you need to tell Harry that. I won't tell your secret to anyone, but if you really love him you need to tell him not me!" Ginny said very clearly.

" Okay, alright but how?" she asked looking the other way.

" You will figure it out, but if you still need help I'm here for you"

Hermione would just spend only the rest of the day sitting in her bed in the girls' dorm, only trying to figure out how to work all this out.

` I feel alone, only with Harry do I feel free. She said in her head to herself. "Now I feel also warned or something. What am I to do?" Hermione asked herself.

" Hermione?" Harry said knocking on the door. "Aren't you coming with me and Ron to dinner?" Harry asked.

"Uh! Yeah, coming. Just a moment Harry" Hermione called out.

"Finally, What took you so long?"

"Just thinking," she answered.

By the time the got to dinner, when Hermione was just about to sit down Ginny grabbed her from her seat.

" What?" Hermione asked.

" Err, I told, but only to Ron" Ginny said.

" What, why? Ron is Harry's best friend he will tell Harry. I can't believe you did that," she said angrily.

" Come on Hermione, everyone knows how you feel about Harry"

" Yeah, but, did you tell Ron about the thoughts I've been having, speak honestly.

" Well a little this a little of that, I only told him the thought of where you were confessing to everyone" Ginny explained.

" That's good, thanks a little", She said. " Go, I need to ask Ron a couple of things"

"Are you mad at me?" Ginny asked.

"Maybe a little" Hermione answered. "Okay, go I need to talk to him" she replied.

" Ron I need to talk to you" Hermione ordered.

" What is it, can't it wait?" he asked.

" Will you please come with me?"

Hermione took Ron by the hand and dragged him into the hallway.

" What, what?"

" I know Ginny told you but what did she really tell you?"

" She told me that one thought, and that you love him. Don't worry I won't tell Harry, but I doubt that you can tell Harry in 5 days, if you can't tell him in five days I will" he said clearly.

" Fine" she shouted with a low voice.

" Okay, starting tomorrow" Ron replied.

" Alright, your on" she said with a sigh.

When they got back to the table Harry asked them the same question about three times.

" Guys, what where you doing back there tell me please?"

" Sorry Harry, we can't tell you, but you will find out soon enough" Ron replied.

Hermione only glared at Ron for the rest of the night, also of how it will be exactly when she tells Harry. No way does she want Ron to tell Harry. Then he'll rub it in her face forever.

" No way is he doing that!" Hermione said yelling at herself.


-->