Unofficial Portkey Archive

Ginny Visions by envy86
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Ginny Visions

envy86

Title: Ginny Visions

Author: Envy86

Summary: It was one seemingly normal day that changed her life.

You may think it all to be a simple tale, told by an elderly man. But it is everything but that. It is a story of how one girl jumped out from the shadows and into the greatness her destiny endowed upon her. (Contains, violence, language and some sexual situations (in later chapters))

Disclaimer: All characters, names belong to JK. Except for Buckle Shamrock, he is mine. No money is being made for this fic.

Chapter 1

The scar

Ginny Weasley was a young 15-year-old girl. Indeed she was very beautiful; Her long red, auburn hair, reached down to her shoulders, falling in the right places. Her eyes were a deep shade of brown, making the young Ginny, seem as if she was bursting full of compassion, strong, and ambitions.

Although, you may think that Ginny is an ordinary normal girl, she is very special, very special indeed. It was one seemingly normal day that changed her life.

You may think it all to be a simple tale, told by an elderly man. But it is everything but that. It is a story of how one girl jumped out from the shadows and into the greatness her destiny endowed upon her.

So listen carefully for this great tale, as such greatness should not go unheard.

It was a fateful day; Ginny was out in the garden watching her brothers, playing a game of Qudditch. Fred and George annoying their mother, by thinking up pranks to pull at school. Bill and Charlie, laughing at the little joke they played on Percy. Ron was watching Fred and George with fierce intensity as they pass by with the Bludgers. Percy was sitting there as usual, reading and writing a report on the thickness of the cauldrons. Their mother called them in, as it was almost dark. Dinner was made and was ready. They ate, they laughed, and they fought, like the ideal Weasely family.

Dinner had past and the time had come for all to retire to their bed. Molly came in and tucked her baby girl in, kissed her forehead and wished her goodnight. That night though, was going to change everything for the Young Weasley.

As she tosses and turns, nothing could've stopped her frantic mumbles and nothing could have quelled her piecing screams, once the dreams started they played out until morning reared its head above the darkened clouds. And as the night wore on the dream worsened.

"Come son, you are needed."

" Yes father."

"Who is that beside you boy."

"It's Ginny Weasley, she is here to get her mark as well."

"No, I'm not! What am I doing here? Leave me alone, let go of me!"

Ginny broke free from the grip the young boy had on her and fled from the overpowering stench of the graveyard. The death-eaters were running after her, with that the young boy just stared with a smirk played on his face. As glanced up to his father, he was muttering, "silly girl thinks she can get away when her life is in her hands." The young boy just nodded. The death-eaters shot spells and hexes at her, not caring if they hit the deceased one stones, but all somehow managed to miss her.

Ginny came through the gate and slammed it shut behind her, causing it to shake on its hinges.

She continued to run down Pivet Drive. Somehow, she knew what she had to do, and entered Harry's House. She ran up to his room and shook him frantically, trying to wake him from his peaceful slumber.

"Harry, wake up, Harry, HARRY!" but he wouldn't wake.

Ginny pulled down his sheet to find his body has gone all covered in maggots and decomposers. She jumped back in terror as Harry's head thumped heavily onto the floor. Rolling away it landed before Ginny's feet. She backed up, turned, and to her utter horror, saw death eater standing before her.

Ginny screamed half in shock and mostly from her own fear, which threatened to burst her thumping heart.

The death eater grinned, his yellow teeth flecked with blood, as he muttered that fatal curse. A panic like never before welled up inside the young girl. "AVADA KEDAVRA."

" Ginny,"

"No, No, Harry your not dead, WAKE UP…please" she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Ginny wake up."

"Noooooo!" Ginny shot right up in bed knocking Ron to the floor.

"Oh, Ron," Ginny burst out crying

Ron got up and comforted Ginny as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Its' ok, I'm here, what happen you were screaming your lungs off. It looks like someone was straggling you,"

" But it looked so real, I was beside someone just about to get a mark, I think it might have been the dark mark and I was there to get it too but I didn't want to so I ran. I ran to Harry's House and tried to wake him up. So I pulled the sheet down and-d-d his body was all covered in maggots so I stepped back, and his -his head rolled away to my feet. I turned to run but then there was a Death Eater right in front of me and he was casting the killing curse-" Ginny spoke as if her tongue was on fire.

"Slow down, it was just a dream." Ron tried to calm her.

As Ginny finished, she bore her into her brother's shoulder again.

"It was only a dream Ginny, it will never come true, so get some sleep."

"Ron, please don't leave me yet," she pleaded.

"I won't, don't worry. Remember when we were little, you always hurt yourself, and you grazed your knees on that tree we used to climb. You would always ask me to kiss it to make it better? When I said I wouldn't leave you I didn't, did I?"

"No you didn't, thanks for being there for me Ron." She smiled against her brother's shoulder.

"Hey, that's what Brothers do,"

"Yeah, well tell that to Fred and George, they need a good kick to activate their brotherly love switch." Said Ginny.

They laughed, they hugged and Ron got up and wiped Ginny tears away, tucked her in, and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Night Gin and 'sweet' dreams. Don't let the gnomes bite" Ron walk out and turned the light out and went back to his bed.

"Night Ron,"

Ginny settled down in her bed and thought about the dream. There was something unusual and frightening about it; something was going to happen. Maybe this year or maybe the next, but what? Ginny really wanted to know. 'It's going to be in a hard year, I wonder if I were made a Prefect, I don't think I deserve it though. I've been possessed in my first year and Harry saved me, Gryffindor was attacked in my second. The Tournament was held at Hogwarts and Voldermort came back, almost killing Harry. God when will this all end?' Ginny rested on her pillow, she felt dizzy all of the sudden, her arm felt like it was on fire, god, it hurt like hell.

She looked at it, forgetting she couldn't see because of the dark. Quickly she turned her lamp on, pulled her sleeve up, and saw a faint mark. 'What is this, man, I don't like the looks of this at all."

The pain suddenly became unbearable; she shoved her head in her pillow while biting her bottom lip. She whimpered with relief as the pain subsided to a dull thumping ache.

"What the hell is this?"

She looked at it thoughtfully. 'Where have I seen this before…AHHH!' she jumped in recognition 'I remember reading something about this, but it hasn't been seen for 200 years.' She raised her arm into the light, the mark was round, it had a lion in the middle, which gleamed with cold sweat, and it was exactly the same as the Gryffindor lion. Then around the edges, were all of the other house symbols. There was a scripture around the middle lion this made her shudder with foreseen dread.

" You have been chosen to choose your fate. You will be full of life but reek of death and destruction. The evil will tempt you with unwise choices but world is depending on you. So, choose well my child. Choose well."

This shocked Ginny, she didn't know what to do, she didn't want to choose anything, and she didn't want any of this pressure.

'Now look, I'm exactly like Harry, fucking hell. Well I'm not getting up; Dumbledore would want to know about this. I'll write him tomorrow.' Ginny slid down into her bed, pulled up her sheets, and went to sleep; knowing that this year is going to be a hard, dangerous year. Not only for her, but her friends, family, and her fellow students.

********