Unofficial Portkey Archive

Warm Water Wash, Tumble Dry by Cassie Valentine
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Warm Water Wash, Tumble Dry

Cassie Valentine

Hermione sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and fought the urge to bash her head against the door in frustration. Why she had ever agreed to stay on as prefect with Ron was beyond her. He was off doing God knows what and she was left to police the kiddies that didn't want to listen. This was seriously eating into her study time. And that meant that her study time had to seriously eat into her Harry time. Hermione turned just in time to see Ron dashing down the stairs in his quidditch uniform, broom in hand.

"And where are you off to?" she asked, hands on her hips.

"Quidditch practice," he said to her.

"Right," she said. She should know this. Her and Harry had gotten together not too long before their letters had come and she had been there when he had gotten an extra note telling him he was quidditch captain this year. She grabbed her cloak and followed Ron out to the pitch to watch. She found a spot in the stands and sat herself down to watch, flashing a smile as he sent her a wave before zooming around the pitch. She sighed a little and rested her head in her hands. Both of them were far to busy with other things for each other at the moment.

She watched as Harry's tense shoulders slowly relaxed over the course of the practice, the tension in his face disappeared as thoughts of Voldemort and the next DA lesson disappeared for a while. She also started to notice that his quidditch uniform was a little . . . snugger in certain places. She particularly likes the pull of it across his chest.

A little smile crossed her lips. The smile grew as the practice went on and she realized that he was wearing last year's uniform, the one that was a size and half too small for him now. A little sigh escaped her lips and she felt a little flash of heat shot through her.

When practice started to come to an end, she left the stands and bolted down to the pitch, intent on catching him before he got away. They had seen far too little of each over the last few weeks and she was going to put a stop to that right here and now.

"Hey," he said with a smile as he threw his free arm around her shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. She wrinkled her nose a little and pulled away with a giggle. "I should shower," he said, pulling away a little.

"You should," she said grabbing his hand quickly and leading him towards the castle.

"But . . ." he started, pointing towards the quidditch locker rooms.

"I know a better place," she said and he understood.

"I don't really have time though," he said, allowing her to pull him along. "I have to finish that essay for Snape, and plan out the next lesson for DA and . ."

"And you need to maintain a level of sanity. And I miss you," she whispered to him as she led him towards the prefects bathroom. He understood completely now. She pulled him in and as soon as she had gotten the door closed and locked, he pulled her too him and kissed her hard, his hands running quickly up to tangle in her hair and pull it free from the pony tail it was in. She allowed herself to be pulled in before she pushed him away and sauntered over to the pool sized bath in the room. She studied him for a moment before she chose her taps.

"Don't go all girly on me," he said as he caught his breath. She chuckled and turned on a few, watching the tub fill.

"I think this is my favourite uniform," she informed him as she came back over and played with the hem of the now very dirty, very sweaty sweater.

"It's too small," he said.

"Exactly," she said as she went to work on his leather guards. She stomped her foot in frustration at how slowly they were coming off and he chuckled before he started to help. As soon as they were gone, she made sure the sweater made a quick leap off his frame as well. "Much better," she said as she ran her hands down his chest. He wrapped her in his arms again and pulled her close, kissing her before she introduced her tongue to his. His hands quickly ran down her sides and to the bottom of her shirt, pulling away from her for a second to divest her of the garment. She pulled away from him and he gave a whimper of protest until he watched her slide down to undo his shit guards before sliding back up to undo a belt and pants and cop a feel before she rendered him naked and pushed him towards the now full tub, pulling his glasses off, almost as an after thought before she shoved him in.

She watched as he came up to the surface and shook his hair out of his face, looking up at her expectantly. She came to the edge of the tub and carefully toed off her shoes, and placed her socks in them, giving him a little kick with her foot when he tried to pull her in. She carefully and slowly removed her skirt and underwear and smacked his hand when he made a grab for her as she sat on the edge of the tub before sliding in and resurfacing on the other side.

"Tease," he informed her. She crooked a finger at him and he swam over eagerly, pinning her against the wall so she couldn't get away from him. She wrapped her legs around him and relished the feel of him, already hard and thick, between her legs. He groaned and a hand was immediately on her breast, fingers toying with a nipple before she slipped her hand down to grasp him and help him slip in. Both gave a groan and satisfaction before he began to move quickly. It had been too long for both and neither was all that interested in drawing it out the first time.

Hermione decided being a prefect wasn't all that bad when she felt him slip a hand down to find her clit and she threw her head back and groaned, making sure to tighten around him. He shuddered and his rhythm faltered for a moment and she grasped his face in her hands and kissed him hard as she fell over the edge and dragged him along with her. He rested his head on her shoulder and she was quite content to remain snuggled up against him until they heard some one out side the door.

"Bugger," she groaned as they pulled apart slowly and began to scramble for clothes as she heard various charms being thrown at the door to unlock it.

"Come on," he said, pads and sweater in his hand, pants hanging dangerously low on his hips as his hair dripped. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the back of the room, feeling for a door he was pretty sure was there. He found it and she cast an unlocking charm before they ducked in. She giggled as they headed for his dorm, and made it there with out incident. "Thanks," he said as he led her to his bed. They climbed in and he shut the curtains, she cast a charm or two to keep what ever they said . . .or did . . .between them.

"For?" she asked innocently as she leaned back on the bed. She watched his eyes follow a drip from her hair down her collar bone and disappear between her breasts.

"Have I mentioned that I really like button up shirts?" he said, licking his lips as he crawled over her.

"A few times," she assured him as he went about undoing the shirt. He kissed her and palmed a breast once it was open and she welcomed it. He took his time, making sure he found the spot by her ear and that other one on her collar bone she seemed to like. She moaned as his tongue found a breast and his hand moved on to the other one. They both quickly made short work of pants again. He was more than a little confused when she pushed him off but recovered when she crawled over him. She sat on his legs for a moment and studied him before she grasped his member and stroked it slowly, never looking away from his eyes.

Granted, things were more than a little fuzzy for him, but there was something that wouldn't let him look away. He was, how ever, more than a little shocked as he watched her go down on him. She had never done that before, but as far as he was concerned, she could do this any time she wanted to. She was doing delicious little things with her tongue that he couldn't quite describe. His head fell back and he groaned, he was helpless to do anything else and he was pretty sure she knew that, since she was humming a little tune now. And as quickly as she had started, she stopped and pulled back, settling herself over him and sliding down slowly, inch by inch.

She moved slowly at first and his hands roamed freely, a pinch here, a grope there before they settled on her hips and began to guide her. She began to move a little faster and he slid a hand slowly down to her center. She whimpered and sped up again and he knew it wouldn't be long. He worked her clit in tight little circles as he jerked up into her. She cried out his name as she came and he followed her a short time later.

"So," she said after a long moment as she snuggled up beside him. "We should do this more often."

"Oh yes," he agreed with a yawn. "A warm water wash only and tumble dry."