Unofficial Portkey Archive

Red Panties by Island Girl
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Red Panties

Island Girl

Authors Note: This is actually a present for my very dear friend Kim. Hope you like it! I listened to all my favourite sexy 80's music while writing this.

RED PANTIES

Red, blue and green lights dipped, swirled and flashed in perfect rhythm of the pounding bass.

Bodies wearing next to nothing were clashing, colliding, meshing and groping to the throbbing percussion line.

Hair, perfumes, colognes, body parts and sweat were flung in every direction.

Bending her knees and rising to toss her mane of hair over her shoulder only lift great handfuls up and around her ears; the song the DJ spun was her partner. There so many persons around her that dancing by herself actually looked like she was sharing her moves with all the slick and shiny revellers.

Crouching down, she popped her pelvis in time to the lyrics that altered her heartbeat as she rose to a standing position only raise both arms over her head, twist her head and body in a gracefully primal spin.

It was not that she wanted a dance partner. She did not need one. The music, the vibe in the club, the way her hair was slapping wetly around the tops of her shoulder and stinging her face was her lover of the moment. Where she ran her own hands over her body as the next song came on was the caress she desired most. Trust in the DJ to keep the pumping, gyrating provoking stimulation was the only commitment she needed to make to be achieving satisfaction. The abrasive sensations of her aroused nipples did not have to be taught to some new lover. An artist knows how to present his art - to the singers that sang the songs the DJ played; their music was their paint brushes. Her body was the canvass that brought their work to life.

Doing a little jump, she used her downward momentum to slap the dirty, drink stained floor. Instead of pumping her pelvis as she rose, she stuck out her arse and did big, sweeping swipes at those around her with her derriere. Striking her bare thighs was natural. Reaching for the hem of her micro leather mini-dress to flirt with the idea of baring herself - not to those around her - but to the musicians who painted such a response in her was a very real possibility. Splaying her fingers across her midriff and feeling how hot the fabric was made her skin tingle. Running her palms over her hardened nipples was a display of her assured sexuality - not an advertisement to be fondled. Dipping a finger into he mouth to confirm how her breath puffed from her body in a way that was entirely evocative was something she did for herself - not an invitation to 'sample the goods'. She pulled at the two way zipper that held her dress together because the sound the zipper being raised and lowered created more heat in her body and an increasing wetness to her person.

She was not the best dancer on the floor. She was not the most provocatively dressed female - or male - in the club. The aura around her was what set her apart. Everyone noticed her. And all she heard and saw and felt was the impact of the music. In every fibre of her being.

The music changed again.

Slowing down to a gentle sway, as if the painter were developing his background and laying in subtle nuances to the landscape, she slowed her tempo to match the new bass line. Her micro fibre boots dragged slowly and sensually. She lifted her hair and let the air conditioning fans waft cooler air against her sweat slicked neck and shoulders. Couples pushed their way into each other's bodies - but still she did not see them. Feel them - yes. The codes of public conduct were being adhered to - but only just. It would not take much for any of them to cross the line.

It was such a powerful mix: sweat, heat, music, sex, sensuality, and freedom. Bodies gravitated to her. The radiant heat from those around her made her skin prickle and yet had no impact at all. If she were alone, she would still get lost in the music. The rapture around her was the equivalent of an accelerant on an open flame.

Feeling a wall of male muscle at her back did not make her turn around. If anything it gave her the leverage to brace her back up against a flatly defined stomach and slide the small of her back down the length of the male behind her until her head rested against his hard on and her knees were spread wide as she bounced in time to the rhythm of the song. Rising and falling as her knees opened and closed, tracing a path with her hand down her stomach until only her slender fingers provided the only barrier between the other clubbers and her pussy, she deliberately pressed her head against her 'partner's' growing cock.

A strong arm snaked around her waist and hauled her to her feet with out compromising her rhythm. Now his large fingers shielded her anatomy. He kept her arse pressed against his rock hard cock. It was her sweaty neck that he licked at the salty flavour of her and savoured like a wine resting on a discriminating palate. It was her wet hair that half blocked the vision that rested below his chin. His other hand spanned her throat in such a way that her chin was virtually stretched to his shoulder. His access was complete in sultry throbbing of the red, green and blue lights.

The palm that rested against her mons flexed possessively. She slithered her boot clad leg up his shin - opening her self up more. His hands shifted to travelling up her sides and reaching for her forearms, he hooked them behind his neck before bending his own knees and hoisting her so that her thighs draped around his and her ankles found purchase somewhere near his hamstrings. A stabilizing right hand on her left breast. Weakness was found in pinching her nipple by bringing his third and fourth fingers along side one another and applying pressure - hard. His erection nestled itself in the base of her arse. Her nails scraping the nape of his neck coincided with the nubbin contracting between his fingers. The hard pounding guitar rift of the current song swallowed his primal growl.

The music changed again. A sultry, pounding, power ballad full of sexual promise filled the club. The lights dimmed. The swirling lights lost their staccato edge and took on a rhythm of thrusting and pulling back. Not bright enough to see anyone else, the dark was like a spot light to drop any semblance of propriety.

Releasing his legs, she lifted her arms and let him lower her to the ground. High stepping to the beat of the music, she strode to his side and then to his back. Tossing her hair and still dancing, she pressed her wet, sweaty back against his wet black clad shoulder blades. Turning around she pressed her breasts against the same spot - as if she were preparing him for was to come. Blazing a trail with her fingers, she used his bands of muscles to find his stomach and where his tight black t-shirt was tucked into the waistband of his leather pants. Freeing the shirt, she teased the fine hairs she found near the button of his trousers before snaking her hands up to his paps and giving him the same treatment he gave her moments before - a tantalizing aria before the coda.

Enough.

Grabbing her left arm with his left hand he swung her in front of him. Hooking one of her knees over his elbow - he showed her what he had kept brutally leashed. His cock was straining so hard against his pants that it separated her lower lips and her wetness glimmered in the low light. Dropping in time to the music, she unhooked her leg and dipped her face to his crotch and made the leather darken even wore with the juices from her mouth.

Digging her nails into his belt, she lifted her self up and licked her lips - like a cat that has been in the cream. The power ballad was hitting its climax - no more foreplay.

The lower half of her zipper open - by her unpainted fingertips. His nimble, trained hands easily slipped the buttons that made up the fly of his trousers. A great fistful of her glorious hair brought those moist lips within an inch of his own. A flexible leg thrown high enough to rest an ankle on his shoulder brought her other lips within reach of his cock. The crescendo of the songs crashing symbols masked the cry that tore from her lips as he drove home.

Again.

A g a i n.

A g a in.

He had been watching her for more than an hour turn away one person after another. He had endured the sight of her entwining herself with another woman. The process of shackling his need as she lost herself in the music was a sore test.

NO MORE.

A strong hand on the small of her back sought the wet tendrils of her hair. Finding and twisting the locks around the back of his hand - her throat was exposed again. The rising and falling of her breath was coming in shorter and shorter intervals. Fine points of sweat on her upper lip and brow began to merge as her moans matched his.

Pushing her leg down to hear the high heel clank to the floor, the music was about to change. His music. Her need. His tempo. Her speed. Their desire.

Following her lead - for the moment - he let her go until he was only holding her off the floor by one extended arm before snapping her back into place. In that one moment a wet, shiny cock was exposed for anyone who cared to look before it was impaled in a velvet sheath which seemed to be custom made just for them - her depth was a perfect match for his length.

A crushing kiss was the only warning she had before a hand tangled in her hair and another one settled below her arse to lift her only enough to drive his cock deep into her pussy. His tongue jousting with hers felt like he was licking every part of her from the inside out. Every plunge and withdrawal pressed against her clit. The pounding guitar riff and the commanding lyrics of the current song were in perfect synch to the manic pounding she was receiving. Everything felt too hot, her legs felt like they weren't going to support her, her dress felt like it was to prudish, she felt like she was leaving her body.

To anyone one else, the black clad couple on the dance floor looked like every other sexually charged couple in the club. He had her in a tight embrace and she was still pumping her body to the relentless rhythm the DJ commanded. The look of elation on her face when he swooped her up and braced her hips against his stomach coincided to the changing song. Sure she was riding a little low - but who wasn't?

She was so close. So close. He was barely hanging on. Scooping her up and making him straddle his hips tied up his hands but left him free to see her face. Which was twisted up to the ceiling - to the spinning balls of lights. Placing hot, open mouth kisses to the skin bared by her dress; the sheen of her sweat picked up the changing colours and cast shimmering hues around the wet edges of her hair.

This was always his favourite part - watching her unravel. The release of her inner wanton woman. To know that she was like this with him and no other. Only he knew the combination that would set her flying.

Resting his forehead in the nest of kisses he made on her chest, he hunkered down and reached for his Snitch.

The song hit its chorus.

Every light in the club went out.

The strobe lights came on.

The fog machine pumps kicked into gear.

Hermione Granger felt Harry cock touch that place inside her.

Again.

AGAIN.

Again.

Harry looked up as the first tremors shimmied up his cock and rattled the cages around his heart.

This is what everything was worth . To see his Hermione give herself totally to the calling of their flesh - made possible only by the melding of their souls.

The flashing strobe light made for a sight he will recall for years - her teeth flashing in the silver light. Her head thrown back as she sank down on his cock. Her hair in tangles. Sweat rolling down the sides of her neck and pooling in front of his face. Her mouth falling slack as she cried out her orgasm.

Slamming hr hips down on his cock - her orgasm slammed her body with such intensity that holding it in was impossible. Looking up at the ceiling, another orgasm rocked her as she felt Harry pump. His release challenged his sense of balance. Her breasts vibrated as he called out her name. The smell of their mingled juices wreathed around them and shut out all other scents.

Watching from his place in the booth, the DJ saw the couple sink to the floor with their chests heaving and wry smiles on their faces, He was the girl laugh and plant kisses all over the black haired boys face. Knowing that he himself was at half mast, he looked to the bouncers and gave the signal: They only slipped - no one's hurt.

Harry was the first to get onto his unstable feet. Glancing at the bouncers and seeing them along the perimeter of the crowded floor - he looked to the DJ as he helped Hermione to her feet. Whispering in her ear, Harry pointed in the direction of the booth.

Sauntering over to the DJ with a smile on her face, Hermione leaned against the protective glass and slipped something into the Request Window.

"Thanks!"

Watching her clasp hands with the dark haired boy and seeing them make their way through the club, he fingered his gift.

A pair of red panties that had a golden lion-thingy sewn into the crotch.