Unofficial Portkey Archive

After Hours by H_HrFan
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

After Hours

H_HrFan

A/N: I've never attempted to write a D/G fic before, so this is something new to me. Not long ago, Cupid12203 strayed for a brief time from her D/G ship to create the most magnificent H/Hr FanArt (as seen here: http://gallery.portkey.org/galleryView.php?viewEntry=410&id=410&random=Ua1j9t75S63Btworv3E9E95cI29G9Cq8mLwuE92Cug6nqaJ70N6Y05Yw9NpEQN0W) inspired by a series of stories that I collaborate on, Make Like Strangers. It was the first time she strayed FROM D/G and, as a thank you; I'm straying TO D/G.

I highly doubt that my story could, in any way, compare to her artistry, but I humbly offer this short little PWP with my utmost gratitude.

I hope you find it satisfactory. I'd greatly appreciate feedback so I'll know whether or not it's an endeavor worth pursuing again.

Thanks, Cupid12203.

Thanks, readers! Enjoy!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

After Hours

Ginny looked around the now-deserted nightclub. She'd just finished her second shift and she'd been left with the task of securing everything and locking up. It had been a long night and waitressing in a crowded nightclub was tiresome business that always left her feeling exhausted and less than satisfied with her life. She couldn't even begin to count the number of times she'd been groped and pawed by some drunk bloke bent on having a good time at her expense. It helped somewhat that she worked for Dean and Seamus, but it didn't change the fact that she often felt miserable and dirty by the time the night was over.

It was the quiet, alone times like these that more than made up for it. In her chaotic life it seemed as though quiet times were becoming less and less the norm. But she loved this time of night, she lived for this time of night, when she could walk around and enjoy the way the silence enveloped her. And she took advantage of it as often as she could.

Where the strobe lights would normally light the dance floor there was only darkness. Where there should have been music, there was only silence. She stopped when she reached the middle of the dance floor. There before her stood a lone figure. She couldn't make out his features but there was something about his stance that assured her she had no cause to be afraid.

The room filled with the softest sound of music. Gently the notes seemed to float through the air around her, almost caressing her as they played. She raised her arms in the air as confetti began to fall like rain from above her and she spun in slow circles, swaying her hips languorously back and forth as her laughter carried around the room, mingling beautifully with the music.

He stepped forward as she circled around to face him and he placed his hands on her hips, swaying with her in the soft, slow rhythm set by the pulsing sound of the bass. There were no more circles, only the two of them face to face, moving in perfect harmony. He pulled her to him until she felt the buckle of his belt against her stomach. His hands moved from her hips to the middle of her back and he dipped her, swinging her around in a slow, semi-circle until she was standing upright against him once more.

His touch was familiar although she hadn't yet felt his hands upon her skin. His face was hidden in shadows from some unknown source of light and random object of reflection. His clothes were dark, his skin pale in the few places from whence it could be seen. His fingers were long and she could feel every inch of where they still rested against her back. She grinded her hips against him, eliciting a sharp hiss and a sudden intake of breath from him. The sound spurred her on and she grinded against him once more. "No," he whispered, his disguised voice as much a mystery to her as his face.

He grasped her arm gently, the fingers of his other hand splayed across the middle of her back, as he leaned her backward as though to dip her once more. Instead, her upper body lay in a graceful arch as his hand roamed her small, taut belly, and up over her ribs until he reached her breast. Gently he kneaded her as she closed her eyes and lost herself in the thousand different sensations he'd sent coursing through her. She could feel the way the confetti fell against her face and exposed skin, like tiny raindrops from heaven. A white strobe light began to pulse behind her closed eyes and the music filled her head, leaving her with a feeling of intoxication. His fingers grasped and pinched her nipple, rolling it back and forth through her tight shirt and thin bra. The sudden shock she felt low in her pelvis made her quiver. Slowly he raised her up until she was facing him again, his hand never leaving her as it glided up along her chest and neck until her cheek rested in his palm. "Beautiful," he said in that same whispery voice.

Ginny raised her hands to gently place them on either side of his face. She slid them back into his silky hair and pulled him to her until their lips met and held. Her eyes were open as she tried in vain to see his face more clearly. Whatever spell he'd performed, he'd performed well. No matter how they moved, his face remained in shadow, the faintest glow of pale skin and the whites of his eyes were all that she could see. She forgot the mystery momentarily, as his tongue sought hers and an icy fire burned down her skin and through her stomach to land in the lower regions of her pelvis where she'd felt the shock only moments ago. She couldn't withhold the moan that escaped her as she pulled him closer, building the intensity of the kiss, forcing them to both to cry out in a desperate need for breath.

He reached beneath the hem of her shirt, on either side of her waist, and carefully pushed it up over her head, his hands never leaving the silkiness of her skin. Without waiting for his next move, Ginny reached behind her and unclasped her bra. His hands were immediately on her shoulders and his fingers gently guided the straps down her arms until he removed it completely. She felt the cool air as it hit her warm breasts. He leaned down and one by one, he lavished her nipples with soft caresses of his tongue and gentle nips of his teeth. A nipple damp, he backed away and blew cool air on it, causing Ginny to tremble and gasp. His hands roamed her body, his fingers gently massaging her velvety skin.

Ginny closed her eyes and focused solely on what she could feel. The music was still playing, the bass still pulsing...beating a sultry tattoo that seemed to match the rhythm of her heart. No matter how fast or slow her heart beat, the music seemed to keep perfect tempo. The confetti continued to fall, she could feel its gentle touch against her breasts, her face...all of the places her lover left exposed. She swayed her hips against him and he inserted his thumbs into the waist of her skirt and pushed it down over her hips. When it pooled at her feet she kicked it away. For a moment she felt self-conscious as she stood before him wearing only her high-heeled shoes, while he remained fully clothed.

With the wave of his hand a round bed, which sat upon a pedestal, appeared in the middle of the dance floor. Carefully he picked her up and laid her down upon it, exposing her entire body to feel of the 'rain' falling from the ceiling. She felt as if every nerve ending was on high alert as thousands of pinpricks of electricity shot through her as the confetti fell. It was exhilarating and her body writhed upon the bed as every touch of confetti seemed to awaken a new sexual desire, bringing her that much closer to orgasmic pleasure...without him even touching her.

She felt his hands encircle her ankles and slide her shoes from her feet. She moaned as he massaged the arch of her feet before drawing first one, and the other big toe into his wet, hot mouth. She pointed her feet as she arched her back. His hands slid up her calves and he parted her legs and rested her feet on his shoulders. He kissed first the inside of one calf, and then the other before slowly making his way up the inside of both her thighs until she could feel his hot breath at her center. She felt the first flick of his tongue and she spasmed, clamping tight, her legs stiffening as she spilled the first of what she was sure would be many juices before the night ended. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as her orgasm hit its peak and her breathing became ragged as she rode it out.

He flicked his tongue again when he felt her relax and he smiled against her when she could no longer withhold the whimper that escaped. He pushed her legs out until they were spread as wide as they would go. With his hands on her thighs and her nether lips parted he pilfered and plundered her mercilessly until he felt her legs begin to quiver and she cried out. When she hit her peak he plunged two fingers inside of her, twisting and turning them from side to side as she milked his fingers, drawing them in further and further with each clenching movement. He licked and swirled his tongue around her clit as his fingers thrust rapidly in and out. Carefully he slid a finger into arse and she bucked against his hand, crying out at the newest sensation that filled her. "Oh God," she muttered, tossing her head from side to side as his fingers worked her arse and pussy and his tongue and teeth continued to swirl, suck, and nibble at her clit. "Fuck!" she shouted. "Holy fuck!"

She bucked wildly against him and cried out as her orgasm began to build once more. He ceased all movement and pulled away from her, leaving her whimpering and cold. In one swift movement his clothes were gone and he was on top of her, his cock thrusting into her in quick jabbing motions. "Ahh!" he groaned, his voice in unison with hers.

The confetti continued to fall, the music pounded, the bass grew louder and more persistent, the strobe light blinked in rhythm with the pulsating bass and Ginny could feel every note, every drum beat, every touch of confetti, and every flash of light as though each were physically touching her. She screamed as he fucked her harder and faster and more thoroughly than she'd ever imagined being fucked could be...even in her most wildest of dreams. "God...Ginny..." he moaned, his voice tight as he concentrated on bringing her to - and over - the brink once more. He halted his movements and raised one leg to his shoulder as he straddled the other. He began pumping her at a new angle and she screamed as white-hot pleasure seared through her nerve cell and she felt another orgasm rip through her. He pulled his cock from her pussy and dropped her leg, preparing to release himself on her stomach.

With her orgasm still raging within her, Ginny sat up and pulled him into her mouth. Her cheeks caved in and out as she sucked him off with an intensity like none she'd ever felt. He'd done the most amazing things to her and she was determined to return the favor. She cupped his balls and massaged them, concentrating hard on fondling him gently through the raging fire that still burned within her. She milked him, her mouth moving back and forth along his length until finally he could hold it no longer. His release was so sudden that it took her by surprise and she nearly gagged as his hot seed spilled into her mouth and down into her throat. She put her hands on his arse and pulled him to her, guiding him in and out as he fucked her mouth until he had nothing left and his dick softened.

She fell backward and he fell to her side, his body laying halfway atop her. One arm was above her head and he began to toy with her hair as they both concentrated on regulating their breathing.

Ginny closed her eyes. Her body felt like a lifeless pile of molten lava. She was spent. She couldn't move. "Draco, that was..." she had to stop to catch her breath, "fucking amazing. Holy hell," she added breathlessly.

"I amaze myself sometimes, Red," he replied, in the same breathless tone. "How'd you know it was me?"

She turned on her side to look at him, his face was still in shadow and she laid her hand on his cheek. "No one else could make me feel this way," she said, looking into the whites of his eyes. Suddenly the shadow fell away and she was looking into the startling silver-gray of Draco's eyes. She leaned forward, brushing her lips against his in a chaste kiss. "What are you doing here, anyway?" she asked, looking around at their surroundings.

"I couldn't stay away, and I knew you wouldn't want me to," he said with a smirk as he brushed his lips against hers once more. "Angry?"

Ginny couldn't withhold the laughter that escaped her. "Never," she said, her voice a coarse whisper. "And you're right. I wouldn't want you to. I've been waiting for this for far too long."

Draco's hand cupped her cheek and she turned to kiss his palm. "So have I, Red," he murmured, his voice soft and sleepy. "So have I." He closed his eyes and for a moment Ginny thought he was going to sleep.

"Draco, we can't stay here," she said. "Seamus and Dean will be here bright and early to make sure the cleanup is done and the Club is ready to be opened tomorrow."

"I know," he replied as he pulled her into his warm embrace. "Just let me hold you a little bit longer." He put his leg between hers and scooted closer. "Don't leave me yet."

"It feels like we've been together forever, doesn't it?" she asked, snuggling down into his warm embrace. "It's so hard to believe that we haven't. It's all so familiar…so right."

"I've memorized your body, every contour, every line, every blessed freckle. I know the touch that burns you, the touch that makes you cry out," he placed his hand beneath her chin and raised her eyes to his, "and the touch that sends you reeling. I plan to show you how much I know of you. And you'll find pleasure far greater than this…far greater than any you've imagined. I will possess you."

"You'll possess me only if I allow it, Draco. Don't think for a moment that your Malfoy charm will have me begging unmercifully for your touch. There are two of us here, remember?" She scooted up until their faces were even and their eyes met in an intense stare. "You possess me, and I will possess you. There will never be one without the other."

Draco smiled his trademark smirk and closed his eyes, for once allowing her the final word.

Ginny turned to look up at the ceiling. "So how'd you do it? The confetti felt like rain that didn't leave me wet. And I swear the bass was keeping perfect rhythm with my heartbeat. And that strobe light was in perfect unison, too. I could swear, that I could feel every bit of it with every fiber of my being. It was like every beat, every touch of confetti was hitting a pleasure point on my body until I thought I was going to explode. How'd you make it all work?"

Draco looked up at her with his trademark smirk still plastered on his face. "Haven't you heard?" he asked, raising one eyebrow raised mischievously.

Ginny shook her head. "Apparently not."

"A magician never reveals his secrets," Draco said, calling on the one Muggle phrase he'd held onto over the years.

Ginny slapped his chest playfully. "Fine," she said with a pretend pout. "If you won't tell me how you did it, then you'll have to tell me something else."

"What's that?"

Ginny leaned forward until her lips were against his ear. "Tell me you'll do it again sometime," she whispered softly. She smiled and kissed his lips, and without waiting for a response apparated home…leaving a smirking Draco to clean up the mess.

Draco smiled as he picked up her knickers and plotted the best way to return them to her….


-->