Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Moment in Time by H_HrFan
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Moment in Time

H_HrFan

A/N: Everything belongs to JKR and all who are affiliated with her. I just like to borrow for a bit to tell a nice little story.

I have no idea where this came from, but the other day I realized that I'm out of NC-17 practice and I needed to try to work on it a bit. I have a writing partner who, while she's an awesome NC-17 writer herself, is counting on me to be able to write some decent stuff for our MLS collaborations.

Hope you like it. This is totally, Plot? What Plot? Or Porn Without Plot…take your pick. Either way, there's no plot it's just … A Moment in Time.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A Moment in Time

Hermione was standing in the living room, contemplating what it was she needed to do next when Harry pressed up against her from behind. She felt a shiver run down her spine, and a trail of goose bumps on her arms, as the light touch of his unshaven face and a series of kisses grazed the exposed skin of her neck and shoulders. "Mmm," she hummed, the sound soon followed by the soft tinkling of laughter.

"What is it, love?" Harry mumbled huskily between kisses, his hands slowly stroking up and down her arms.

Hermione sighed and tilted her head to give him better access. "Tickles," she moaned as another shiver shot through her.

Harry rubbed his chin in the crook of her neck and smiled. "I know you like it like this," he whispered playfully into her ear. He continued to stroke her arms as he watched her eyes close in heated bliss. He smiled softly and began to rain kisses across her shoulders.

"Mmm," she hummed again, "you know I do." The feel of his weight pressing against her left her unable to hold herself completely upright. Not wanting to break contact, she reached back to grasp his hips and pull him as she took a hesitant step forward. Harry moved with her until she was able to clutch the back of the couch for support. When they stopped, his hands splayed across her shoulders and he began to gently knead the flesh beneath his fingers.

Harry gently pushed her upper body forward as he began to once again rain kisses across her shoulders and down her spine. His hands massaged her back until he reached the hem of her camisole top. His hands slid beneath the silky material and he continued his ministrations. Up and down her back his fingers continued to manipulate her skin and she could feel the tension building up in him as he began to apply more pressure. His hands shook ever so slightly with his concerted effort to take things slowly. "God, I love you," he murmured between kisses. "So beautiful."

Hermione dropped her head and thought of nothing but the way he was making her feel. Up and down he continued to work her. With each pass his hands spread further across her back until his fingers grazed the sides of her breasts. Her sudden moan of pleasure broke their silence and she stood to lean back against him, giving him easier access to the parts of her that begged for his touch. Slowly she raised her arms and Harry slid the camisole up and over her head. She lowered her arms to the front and it fluttered lightly to the couch.

His hands kneaded the soft, supple skin of her stomach and Hermione felt her body dip slightly to shorten the path to her breasts. She raised her arms behind her and loosely wrapped them around his neck, arching her back, and further exposing herself to the copious pleasures of his fingers.

He kissed her neck and nipped at her ear as she made a feeble attempt to take a breath. Gently, and still within the confines of her arms, he ran his bristly chin across her shoulders, eliciting a half-cry as a million tiny, prickling sensations surged through every inch of her body. "So good," she moaned weakly.

Before she could move, Harry raised his hands until they covered hers behind his head, then his fingers glided gently down the length of her arms. Hermione turned her head and for a moment both were still, as silently they gazed into each other's eyes. Finally Harry blinked and then slowly lowered his lips to hers. Hermione closed her eyes, allowing the sensation of kissing him over her shoulder to envelop her until she couldn't take it any more. Without sacrificing the feel of his lips, she lowered her arms and turned her body until it was flush against his.

She pulled at the hem of his t-shirt and slipped her hands beneath it. She grazed the contours of his stomach and chest until they were forced to break the contact their lips so desperately craved. Quickly Harry's shirt was discarded and he wasted no time in pulling her to him. The feel of her soft breasts against his hard chest had a direct impact on them both and carefully he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to their bedroom.

Her fingers were lost in his hair as he gently laid her on the bed. He stretched out beside her; his body partially covered hers as he reached up to gently caress her cheek. "I love you," he whispered, his voice strained with emotion.

She looked into his eyes and fought to maintain contact as his gaze burned through her. There was no denying how he felt…she could see it perfectly in the look he shared with her. Her heart swelled and her hips rose from the bed as she attempted to relieve some of the pressure in her chest. Her hand caressed his cheek and she smiled gently and whispered, "And I, you."

Harry's lips crashed down upon hers and they moaned against each other as their tongues clashed together; the vibrations sending small shockwaves through their bodies. Harry's hand covered her breast and gently he pinched her nipple, forcing her hips to rise against him once more.

He kissed along her jaw and neck then across her collarbone as his hand floated lazily down her side and along her hip. Hermione felt like she was going to explode. She wrapped her hand around her breast and pinched her nipple, causing Harry to stop for a moment to watch her touch herself. "I love it when you do that."

Hermione smiled. "I love when you do it more."

With a wicked gleam, Harry cut his eyes toward her and she bucked against him in anticipation. He kissed his way from her collarbone down to her breast and then gently ran his stubble over her nipple before pulling it into his mouth and circling it with his tongue. Hermione moaned as she felt a small amount of moisture pool between her legs. She shifted slightly beneath him and reached for the buckle of his belt to remove his pants. "Off!"

Harry rolled off of her and she went to work on her own shorts while he removed his jeans. In record time they were both undressed and Harry immediately spread her legs so he could kneel between them. He stared down at her almost reverently. "So beautiful," he whispered hoarsely, his voice nearly inaudible through the torrent of emotions that rushed through him.

Hermione reached for him. "Harry, please."

Harry shook his head. "Just let me look at you, love."

Hermione smiled and nodded her head. "Okay," she softly agreed.

The look Harry gave her sent her reeling and her body begging to be touched. Her hands moved to cradle her breasts once more. She swirled the tips of her fingers around and squeezed her hardened nipples. One hand trailed down her stomach to pinch and circle her clit before she reached for his hand and her fingers curled around his. She pulled his hand toward her and placed it firmly between her legs, pressing it against her. "Leave it there," she commanded with a sexy little smirk. She moved her hips up and down, and in tight circles, moaning softly as she began to pleasure herself against his fingers.

Harry sucked in a breath as he watched her draw her bottom lip between her teeth and bite down sensuously; his battle for self-control was hard fought as she continued to torment him with her self-ministrations. "Gods, Hermione," he breathed shallowly.

"How much longer?" she asked, her eyes darkening with a need that seemed to multiply exponentially in only a few short seconds.

Harry fought it for another half-second before he circled her clit and then plunged a finger inside of her. "No longer!" he cried out fiercely.

Hermione gasped and stared at him wide-eyed for a moment, a silent scream of ecstasy escaping her in broken grunts of unadulterated pleasure. Harry slipped another finger inside of her and Hermione bucked her hips against him as her own fingers continued to squeeze her breasts and roll her nipples.

Harry leaned forward and whispered, "Let go," as his mouth covered hers.

Her hands flew to his face and hair and she cried, "Oh gods," against his lips.

"Come on, baby," Harry encouraged. "I want to be in you."

Hermione bucked her hips harder, faster and Harry felt her walls begin to tighten, forcing him to struggle to keep his fingers buried within her. He pressed his thumb to her clit and began to move it in hard, tight circles until she screamed and he felt her begin to climax. "Bloody hell!" she shouted as Harry shifted and plunged deep within her. She threw back her head, squeezed her eyes shut, and screamed his name as her release came hard and fast.

"That's it," he groaned, his breath hitching as his body tightened in anticipation. He sat up on his knees and raised her calves to his shoulders, pulling out of her completely before thrusting back into her over and over.

"Oh!" breathe, "God!" breathe, "HARRY!"

Harry rocketed forward until his balls crashed against her arse. "Oh. God. Hermione!"

He dropped her legs and hovered above her, his lips meeting hers in a searing kiss that seemed to take the last of the air from their lungs. Harry thrust into her one...two…three more times and Hermione released a loud, feral cry as another orgasm wracked her body. Harry continued to drive into her until he loudly growled his own release.

When finally she lay silent and spent beneath him, Harry collapsed against her with a soft, "Wow!"

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and chuckled. "That's…one way…of putting it," she stammered breathlessly.

Harry wrapped his arms around her and rolled them over until she was on top of him. He pulled her head down and murmured a soft, "I love you," against her lips before claiming them with his own.

When the kiss ended Hermione looked down on him to smile and giggle a quiet, "I love you, too," before sighing contentedly and dropping her head to his chest.


-->