Unofficial Portkey Archive

Ginny's Manipulations by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Ginny's Manipulations

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, sadly, as HBP would have been different if I did.

A/N: Just a smutty plot bunny I needed to get out of my head.

Ginny's Manipulations

It was the summer after Harry's sixth year at Hogwarts. He had killed the Dark Lord once and for all few months before, and he was now cheered everywhere as "The-Man-Who-Killed-Him", and had no reason to be with his hated relatives again.

So he had come straightaway to the Burrow with the other Weasleys, and since then Ginny had lost sleep over him.

Sixth year had done lots of good to him, due to his intensive training, and that had brought lots of girls to fancy him. He had decided for once to have fun, and took vantage from the situation, dating four girls in a month, and from the rumours going around in the school, shagging them.

Ginny had dreamy eyes.

"My, he's such a sex-god, with those green eyes, the nice muscles he's built in the years of Quidditch and training, he's quite tall too, and his spiky hair is soo sexy..." she thought, thinking of the boy in the room just across the hall.

Then she heard water running in the bathroom. Knowing it couldn't be Ron, her brother would never get up that early during summer, her curiosity raised.

So she snuck out of her room and peeked into the bathroom.

What she found herself looking at was a show that would haunt her dreams for nights and nights again.

Harry was there, completely naked, humming in the steaming hot water.

Oblivious to having an audience, he continued washing himself, while Ginny ogled at his whole body, letting her eyes roam over his muscled back, and those strong arms of his she would die to be held in…and it did not hurt that he got quite a nice arse too!

Since he was going to turn, she retreated out of the door, and peeked from the keyhole, managing to get a glimpse of his front. Blushing deeply at what she saw, the redhead girl moved away to slid back into her room.

She entered her bed again, feeling her knickers damp while she started touching herself, recalling the images of him in his whole nude glory.

Soon she came, moaning softly into her pillow.

That was it. She definitely had to get him in her bed, soon. After all, she ahd known him forever, and if someone was good to be his girlfriend it was her. Well, there was someone else that qualified, to be truthful, but she was sure she did not think of him like that.

How could it that be possible was beyond her, tough.

That day, she kept openly flirting with him, touching his arm every she spoke to him, or he would make her laugh, then she sat near him at lunch.

He was not getting the hint, or he wasn't interested in her, tough, as he never flirted back with her, or something. Not that she was ugly, many blokes at school thought she was one of the hottest girls in the castle, and many she had dated, so she was a bit at a loss for what to do.

Next day, she dropped the flirting attitude, and kept reading from a book she had found in the attic, into a dusty trunk.

"Hey, Ginny, you're not going to turn into Hermione, are you?" Ron teased her. She rolled her eyes at him.

If only he knew…

Harry laughed along his best friend, and they went to practice some Quidditch moves they had read about last night.

"Sickle for your thoughts?" a known voice interrupted her reading again.

She looked up from the book.

"Hi, Hermione. When have you gotten here?" she asked, standing up and closing her book. She grinned at the other girl and hugged her.

"Just now. I see the boys are leaving you on your own" she said.

"You know how they are, always going on about Quidditch"

So the two girls caught up. Hermione had been to Australia with her parents till that moment.

When the boys landed, Harry spotted the brown-haired witch and grinned at her.

"Mione! You're here!" he said, walking toward the girl and hugging her tightly.

Then he pulled her back and looked at her. "My, Australia did wonders for you" he said appreciatively, noticing her tan that gave her a really healthy glow.

Ginny scowled, but no one noticed.

That day Harry seemed glued to Hermione, as he never left her side.

"So this is why he doesn't even look at me. He fancies her!" she thought angrily, preparing for bed, but then when the other girl entered, as they shared the room as usual, she wore a false smile.

Hermione simply sat on her bed, and started telling her about Australia, things Ginny did not care for at all. But, now and then she would catch the other girl speaking about how much she missed Harry, or things like that.

"Hermione, do you fancy Harry?" Ginny abruptly asked. She had thought the Gryffindor bookworm was the only one able to resist his charms, but it was clear she was mistaken.

The other girl looked at her dumbfounded, blushing. She lowered her head. "Yes, I do. Was I that obvious?"

Ginny nodded, anger rising in her. Harry fancied her, she fancied him…the situation was really critical, something had to be done soon.

"Actually, I think, no, I'm sure I do not simply fancy him" Hermione said, dreamily, oblivious to the other girl's rising temper. "I know I'm in love with him"

Ginny sighed. Hermione was her friend after all, and she hated to hurt her friends, but it was something she could not avoid this time. Next day she was going to do something to right the situation.

After all, Hermione was all wrong for Harry. She, Ginny Weasley, was his equal and ideal girl.

In the meanwhile, the raven haired wizard Ginny loved that much was sleeping soundly, finally free of nightmares, dreaming of a certain brunette across the hall.

Next day, Harry spent lots of time with Hermione, trying to muster the courage to ask her out, but he did not manage.

"Come on, Potter. You can defeat and kill the Dark Lord, this is just asking a girl out! You can't be scared, for Merlin's sake!" he chastised himself that night at dinner, after that all day he had failed.

He was starting to think maybe he should ask Ron for help, but then reconsidered. The redhead boy was not exactly known for tact and being good in dealing with girls. He was rather famous, instead, for sticking his foot in his mouth quite often, especially regarding Hermione.

On his way to the loo, leaving Hermione and Ron in the living room, he felt something tickling his back, but he thought no more of that after it vanished one moment later.

Then he returned to his friends, and chatted some more with them, then called it a night.

He took one last glass of pumpkin juice in the kitchen before heading to the room he shared with Ron and crashing on his bed.

Strangely, tough, he woke up later that night, not due to bad dreams, but because he did not feel sleepy anymore. He cautiously snuck out of his room, and walked down to catch some fresh air.

He spotted someone out in the porch, and found Ginny there.

"Hey, Gin. Not able to sleep, uh?"

She nodded, then patted the spot near her. "Care to keep me some company?" she asked, giving him her best puppy eyes.

He grinned at her. "Of course, I'm not sleepy myself, anyway, so…"

And he sat near her. "Hey, you're quite cold. Here, let me warm you a bit" he said, while putting an arm around her.

She leaned into him, cuddling.

After some time, he turned toward her to speak, but was greeted by her lips crashing on his own.

He pushed her away.

"Gin, you know I don't fancy you that way" he said.

She knew the spell would need more time with him to start acting, so she started talking.

"You will. See, I'm sure you felt something tickling you on your way to the bathroom, earlier. Well, it was me. I cast an ancient spell on you, and the kiss will activate it" she said smugly. "You'll be head over heels with me before you know it"

"You scheming little…" he started, trying to catch her, but then a warm feeling spread through his body, and when he grabbed her wrist, he pulled her at him and kissed her hungrily, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Not that she was resisting him, anyway. Soon he started kissing down her neck, till he reached her cleavage.

While kissing her between her breasts, he unbuttoned her nightgown, an opened it. Creamy skin was revealed, and he played with her nipples like she and Hermione had done the previous night. Then he kissed his way down through her stomach, till he found the waistband of her knickers. He caressed her slit from outside, finding it wet, and grinned to himself. Then he slid his hand into her panties, and caressed the soft curls he found.

Going further down, he slid one finger into her, and she moaned softly.

"Harry…" she breathed, while he started fondling the bundle of nerves representing her clit.

She bit back a loud moan, and came hard. Then the girl started unfastening his belt, and then she got his fly open.

Rubbing her hand over his bulge, she purred wantonly, while he groaned.

And more he groaned when she relieved him from the constriction of his boxers, just to grab him with her soft hands long his shaft, flicking her thumb over its tip, moist with pre-cum.

Noises in the room startled them, so they quickly dressed again, and slid back to their rooms exchanging a last heated kiss.

Once in her bed, Ginny grinned to herself.

"Mission accomplished" she thought in triumph.

Harry instead, immediately fell asleep, dreams of Ginny filling his night, or the rest of it.

Next day, he winked at her at breakfast, and she blushed just a little. Hermione watched the two of them amusedly, having guessed something had changed between them. She was not the brightest witch in her year for nothing, and the grin Ginny wore when she slid back in their room that night was highly telling, if connected to her flirting with Harry that morning.

And she was jealous. But, after all, she had always known Harry would never fancy her, the plain bookworm, so she smiled at them, happy for him. At least, after all what he had been through, he was enjoying his late teen years and was happy.

That was what truly mattered to her.

Later that day Harry and Ginny were sharing a private moment when Ron and Hermione stumbled in them, snogging their brains out of each other.

"OY! Potter! If you're going to snog my sister like that, you better not hurt her, or I'll kill you, ok?" the redhead said, while walking away, Hermione pulling him to give them privacy.

"Guess we found them" she said amusedly while walking back to the house with her friend. However, once again a sad feeling gnawed at her from inside.

"Yeah, who would have guessed it? My best friend and my sister…" Ron said, laughing and shaking his head.

That night, a bit of talking went on in the boys' room.

"Seriously, mate. I know you won't hurt her, but still…" Ron said.

"Don't worry, Ron. I won't hurt her"

"By the way, how come you fancy her? I thought you liked Hermione…"

"Hermione?" Harry said, shocked. "Ron, she's just my best friend, like you. Do you think I fancy you?"

"Yuck! Mate, that was just disgusting, you know. Ok, so you do not fancy Hermione, then. Well, I guess this is it. Good night"

"Good night, Ron"

The rest of the summer passed in the same fashion, with Ginny and Harry as an item and sneaking away to snog as often as possible. At times they went near to take the next step in their relationship, but it never happened, for various reasons, mostly because at the Burrow someone was always there to interrupt them.

The day of taking the Hogwarts Express to go back to the school for their last year had come for the trio, and Ginny would attend her sixth year too.

As usual they took a compartment for themselves and Neville and Luna.

Now and then Harry and Ginny would glance at each other but they could not start snogging with all their friends there, could they?

So they settled for using well the Hogwarts closets.

That was the first of a long series of times they did, but with Filch searching for students out of bed they did never have the chance of going all the way.

Ron, being Head Boy, was doing his best to make good use of his private room with Luna Lovegood, and asking Hermione to use her Head Girl room was out of the picture, Harry could never face the embarrassment.

One night, it was by now almost Christmas, Lavender thought fun to reunite with the boys and play a game of "Truth or Dare".

"So, who's going to start?" she asked.

"Let's start from you, till you are the one who suggested this" Parvati said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Who do you fancy?"

"Aww, Parvs, that's mean. Ok, I'll tell. I fancy Harry Potter!"

All of them laughed, apart from Ginny, and Harry who spit his Butterbeer.

"Oh, come on, Harry. Almost every girl in the castle fancies you" Parvati said. "In fact, that question was a bit dull, I admit"

"Ok, now on you, Parvati…"

So things continued till it came to Hermione.

"Truth or Dare?" Dean asked her.

"Dare" the brown haired witch said, feeling bold.

"Ok, then, I dare you to kiss Harry right here"

Ginny paled. There was one only loophole in her plan, and it was explained in the book. If the charmed one was to kiss his/her true love, the spell would vanish.

She knew she needed to do something, but nothing came to her mind.

Finally, she started howling in fake pain, trying to interrupt the game. But that just got her in the Hospital Wing to be checked by Madam Pomfrey. Lav volunteered to accompany her, while the others could continue the game.

So, after some minutes of discussion, Hermione moved in front of Harry and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"No way, Granger. A French kiss it has to be" Seamus said.

She tried protesting again, but in the end she kissed him thoroughly. And, Harry felt like a click inside himself, and their hidden love for each other managed to break Ginny's spell.

Harry suddenly remembered what had happened at the Burrow that night.

Anger flared inside of him, and he left hastily to clear his thoughts.

"Wow…I did not think he would take that so bad" Dean said.

Hermione said nothing, interpreting his rage for rejection to her, and left quietly to her room. There, she started weeping softly, staining her pillow.

Almost one hour later, she heard banging on her Head Girl door.

"Hermione, I know you're there. We need to talk" Harry said. "I'm going to blast the door if you don't open at three. One…Two…" he raised his wand, "Three…Alohomo…" he started, but then he heard a soft click, and the door opened.

"What is it that you need to tell me, Harry?" she said, angered.

He explained her about what Ginny did to him, and she felt anger flare toward her so called "friend".

"So, what I never got the chance to say is, Hermione, I love you" he said, kissing her softly.

"I love you too, Harry"

Soon her shirt was on the floor with his own, and their trousers and skirt too.

"My, you're beautiful" he gasped, staring at her almost naked form. She kept caressing his muscled chest, while he kissed her neck over and over, then descended on her breasts. He unclasped her bra, and slid it down her arms, before taking one nipple in his mouth. He started sucking on it, grazing it softly with his teeth, and she responded with loud moans.

Without even stopping his ministrations, he waved an hand and the door locked, as well as a Silencing Charm was put in place.

He went southwards, kissing down his way across her stomach, till he met her knickers. Grinning mischievously, he vanished them with a flick of his hand, while she gasped in shock.

"Harry James Potter, I need them!" she shouted at him.

"Not now, miss" he said, starting kissing her tights, slowly approaching her silky center.

Finally he stopped teasing her, kissing and licking her cunt, flicking his tongue inside her.

"Oh, Merlin…Harry!" she moaned, crying his name.

Content of having such a reaction from her, he started sucking on her little nub, driving her crazy.

Her body tensed reaching her climax, and then relaxed, and she started panting heavily. When she regained her breath, she crushed her lips to Harry's and then slid one hand into his boxers, grabbing his shaft.

He growled in pleasure, while she started pumping him up and down, smearing the first drops of pre-cum on the tip with her fingers.

Then she took him in her mouth, starting bobbing her head rhythmically, while he thrust deeper and deeper into her throat.

Harry felt his own climax approaching, so he carefully moved her head away from his cock.

"Mione, I'm not gonna last if you keep it up. And I want to make love to you now" he said, pushing her back on the bed.

He kissed her once again, and she could taste herself on his lips, then he slowly entered her. He met a barrier, and as gently as he could he thrust forward, breaking it.

That caused her to bite into his shoulder to strangle a cry of pain, but soon it washed over, and only pleasure remained. He started moving first slowly, then quicker and deeper.

She met his movements with the same rhythm, and soon he spent himself in her, the flow of his warm seed sending her over the edge once again.

They breathed hard, remaining that way, till he slid out of her, and kept her close, kissing the top of her head.

"My, this was wonderful. YOU are wonderful" he breathed in her ear, causing her to giggle.

"Harry, what are we going to do with Ginny?" she asked, suddenly sleepy.


-->