Unofficial Portkey Archive

Ginny's Manipulations by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Ginny's Manipulations

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, sadly, as HBP would have been different if I did.

A/N: Just a smutty plot bunny I needed to get out of my head.

Ginny's Manipulations

Payback

He grinned devilishly at her. "I guess some payback is in order here"

She nodded, cuddling with the Man-She-Loved.

Soon both of them fell asleep, dreams of a life together filling their slumbers.

Next morning, Harry woke up with a wonderful feeling. Opening his eyes, although without glasses, he grinned at what he saw.

Hermione was still asleep in his arms, looking like an angel due to the sunlight reflecting a soft glow on her.

He remained there, stroking her hair lovingly, thinking of an adequate payback for Ginny.

Soon, he felt her stir.

"Good morning, beautiful" he whispered in her ear.

She turned to face him.

"Good morning, handsome. I feared it had been all just a wonderful dream" she said, kissing him good morning.

"If it were, I would have liked to not wake up anymore" he said, nuzzling her neck.

She giggled.

"Harry, if you keep it up we're not gonna leave this bed anytime soon, you know that, don't you?"

"Would it be that bad?" he said, kissing her neck, and thus eliciting a soft moan from her.

"No…not at all…but…"

He sighed.

"Ok, ok. I get the hint. Let's go have a shower then, so we can head to breakfast"

"Good idea, Mr. Potter. Are you going first, or I go?"

"I was thinking we could shower together…" he said mischievously, his eyes shining in mirth.

She swatted him softly on the arm.

"Prat"

"And you love me for that"

"That I do" she said, collecting her things and heading for the bathroom, just to be smacked on her bum.

She turned in shock, and he grinned at her, faking innocence.

"Harry James Potter…" she started in mock anger, but then burst in a fit of giggles.

One hour later, both of them showered and dressed, thye headed for the Great Hall.

"I guess we can have some fun with Ginny" he started. "For the moment let's make her think it's all still like she planned, ok?"

Hermione was not enthusiastic about that, but in the end agreed.

"Come on, love. I promise you it will be worth the sacrifice. By the way, since I'll be probably busy with the wench today, care to fill Ron about what she did? We can use his help, maybe"

She nodded.

As soon as Ginny saw them enter the Hall, she did not notice holding hands or any sort of affectionate gesture.

"Maybe it worked, and they did not kiss" she started thinking. "We'll know soon enough"

She greeted them warmly, and they replicated the gesture the best they could, anger flaring into both of them.

After breakfast, since it was Hogsmeade weekend, students started leaving the castle, and Ginny took Harry's hand.

He let her, and they walked that way till the village.

Once there, she led him toward the Shrieking Shack, and once they were out of sight, she started kissing him hungrily.

He replied as eagerly, forcing himself to think about Hermione, or he would not have been able to make it that passionate.

For long time they snogged, and Ginny was inwardly cheering.

"They did not kiss! I'm safe now! He's mine forever!" she continued thinking, and that led her to ravish his mouth even harder.

Then they met their friends at the Three Broomsticks, Hermione and Ron were there too.

The redhead boy had been told about his sister's scheme, and was not happy. If he was to do on his own way, he would have told her off already, but he decided to follow Harry and Hermione's plan. They had borrowed Hedwig to ask Molly if she could send them the book Ginny had read in the summer, if it was still at the Burrow, and if it was, to pack it to make it not recognizable.

Two days later, the package arrived, and the trio read the book all night.

Well, Hermione read it, while Harry took notes, and Ron simply relaxed on the couch of the Heads common room.

Finally she found it.

"Here, Harry. This is what she used on you. The "Amor Inflammo" spell. It's old magic, here it says it was not used for at least a century, as it was banned as highly Dark Magic, almost an Unforgivable"

Harry felt his blood boil. Not only he had had to face Dark Magic for his whole youth, and lost people he cared for to it, now even his friends made him face it.

Then he took the book from Hermione.

"I need to see if there's something here that we can use" he said, and started reading.

Ron and Hermione looked at each other, a bit worried.

"Here it is" the raven haired wizard called in triumph one hour later.

"What is it?" both his friends asked, curious.

"That I'm not going to tell you" he said, mischievously. "At least, not till you can see with your own eyes"

And with that he left. He needed to research something in the library, before putting his plan into work.

Few days later, his friends kept pestering him about what he was going to do.

"You'll see soon enough" was his reply.

Later, he spotted Ginny walking alone in a corridor.

"Perfect" he grinned evilly to himself.

He raised his wand, and silently cast the spell he had read about. A violet beam of light hit the redhead in the back, but she continued, oblivious to that.

That night, he met her in the Room of Requirements, and as soon as she entered, he started ravishing her mouth.

"Hey, what an enthusiasm" she grinned when they broke the kiss.

"I bet he's going to propose soon" she thought. How far from the truth she was!

He kept his plan going, undressing her carefully, kissing his way down from her neck to her cleavage, then unclasping her bra he made it slid down her arms, and started taking one nipple in his mouth, caressing the other with his hand. It was not easy for him, he wanted Hermione to be there with him, but he forced to keep going.

Ginny deserved what he was doing to her, but to activate the spell he had to keep going.

She moaned softly, running her hand through his hair, whispering his name again and again, and then he came to her panties. He forcefully ripped them away, and started licking on her cunt, fondling her clit with his fingers.

Her moans grew louder, and louder, till a cold feeling passed through her, and her moaning stopped.

She was not aroused by his gestures anymore.

She started wondering what was going on, and then he started cackling madly.

"I got you, Ginny! This is the right punishment for what you did to me and Hermione this summer. You're not going to feel pleasure at all from now on. You'll be able to date, snog, be fondled, fucked, and of course you'll be able to get pregnant. Your life will go on as normal, but you won't be pleasured any more" he said, smirking evilly at her.

Then he left her there, naked and crying.

He returned to the Heads common room ("Cannons and Books" was the password), a smug expression on his face.

"So? Did you do whatever you have been planning?" Hermione and Ron asked.

He nodded, sitting on the couch and pulling Hermione on his lap. Then he told them about what he had done.

"Isn't this a bit over the edge, Harry? After all, what she did lasted only few months"

"Hermione, it was mere chance that we kissed. The book says the spell can be broken just if the charmed kisses her/his true love. If we had not kissed at all, I would have been stuck with her all my life!" he said. "And however, I told her it a bit worse than it really is. I made her believe this is a life-lasting curse, but it is not. The "Passion Infringo" curse lasts for a maximum of five years"

Both Hermione and Ron released their breaths.

"Well, I guess she did deserve it" Ron admitted. "I did not think my sister would be able to go and fish so deep into the Dark Arts, not after the war, and all that stuff" he said, shaking his head. "And guys, I feel the need, now that this is all past us, to make my apologies to both of you"

"Why is that?"

"I should have prevented this somehow, she's my sister after all"

"Ron, you can't take the blame for something she did on her own" Harry told him. "I know it. How many times I wanted to blame myself for someone's death, when it was Voldemort's fault? And both of you kept reminding me it was not my fault, but his own"

The redhead smiled weakly.

"You're right, Harry. Well, good night, you two, and make sure you have some strong Silencing Charms on your room, Hermione" he said winking and vanishing into his room.

Just when he was about to enter, he turned.

"Oh, Harry. Seems I was right this summer thinking you fancied Hermione, uh?" he grinned at his friend who threw a pillow at him.

"Prat" Harry chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

Hermione laughed softly.

"Well, I guess we could retreat to my room now…" she purred seductively.

"Don't tempt me, woman. You know the risks of getting in trouble"

She laughed, and kissed him hardly.

"We'll be in trouble only if we get caught" she breathed in his ear.

It was too much.

He picked her up and brought her into her room, while she giggled at his antics, then he wandlessly locked her door, placed Silencing Charms on the room, and then started kissing her hungrily, just the starter of a long night of passionate love-making.

***

Months later, at the Graduation Ball, Harry and Hermione were as happy as they could be.

Ron and Luna had left since few minutes, and the raven haired boy knew where they had gone.

He thought the moment had come.

"Hermione, care for a bit of fresh hair?" he said, when they stopped dancing.

"Yes, that would be perfect" she said, taking his hand. Once outside, he took something from his pocket, and with a wave of his hand it grew bigger, till he had his precious Firebolt back to its original size.

"Harry, you know I hate flying" Hermione said, having guessed his intentions.

"Come on, love. It's just a brief flight, and you're with me. Nothing will happen to you. Plus, with this wonderful moonlight, it will be really romantic…"

She smiled at him, and in the end she agreed.

He was right, knowing she was safe she had been able to enjoy the trip, and it had been wonderful. Sadly, it ended too soon for her liking.

Yes, she found that leaning into Harry's arms on his broom was not that bad as experience.

Once they landed, she looked around.

"Harry, where are we?"

"We're in a secluded clearing in the Forbidden Forest, love" he said, conjuring a warm blanket, and lifting the Disillusionment Charm on the icebox with a bottle of Champagne and two beautifully carved flutes.

He poured some in both of them, and offered one to her.

She gladly accepted, and they cuddled for some time on the blanket.

Harry was nervous, but in the end managed to do what he had planned.

He took a small box from his pocket, going on one knee in front of her.

"Hermione Jane Granger, will you marry me?" he said, opening the box to reveal a white gold band with small diamonds and emeralds.

She was at a loss for words, and felt tears well up in her eyes. Then she flung herself at him, kissing him as hard as she could.

"I guess this is a yes then" he said, when they parted.

"Yes, Harry, I'll marry you!" she said, hugging him. He slid the finger on her hand.

Soon, clothes became an unneeded optional, and first his shirt was discarded, while she started grazing his chest softly with her nails, making him growl, then she started kissing his nipples and softly sucking on them.

He slid the straps of her gold dress from her shoulders, kissing the creamy skin there, moving to her neck, then to the valley between her breasts, and finally, since she was wearing no bra, he attacked her soft mounds, kissing the sides and slowly reaching the already hardened nipples.

He sucked on one, while flicking the other between his fingers, and moans greeted his actions. He grinned knowing the effect he had on her, and slid the dress further down, revealing her stomach, that he diligently kissed till the dress was completely slid off of her, and he reached the elastic waistband of her lace black knickers.

"Mmh…we're sexy tonight, uh?" he teased her, and she blushed just a bit.

Then he hooked one finger on each side of them and slid them down till she was free of them.

"I think you're overdressed, Mr. Potter" she purred, rolling them over and starting to unfasten his belt, then working on his fly, till he was left in his boxers, a bulge protruding from them.

"I guess you're happy to see me, Harry" she said, caressing him, and then freeing him from his constriction. Then she started stroking his shaft, making him groan in pleasure.

She smiled, and kissed him passionately, to which he responded as eagerly. She moved down kissing her way to his groin, and then engulfed him into her mouth, licking his sides, and his tip carefully, and stroking his balls gently.

He soon felt his climax approaching, and moved her away from him, then placed himself between her legs.

"Time for your pleasure, Mrs. Potter-to-be" he said, kissing her tights, moving upwards till he found her center, kissing her there and eliciting a loud moan when he started sucking on the bundle of nerves that was her clit.

He inserted one finger in her slit, then another, finding her already really wet for him, and kept his actions going till he felt her stiffen under him, and shudder with her release.

Craving for being inside her, he slid into her velvety folds, and started moving, slowly, then faster and deeper, feeling his own climax nearing. She was on the way to an orgasm again, and met his thrusts with the same rhythm, clinging to his shoulders and leaving nail marks on them.

Finally he spilled himself into her, pushing her over the edge again.

Then, they lay, exhausted but happy, on the blanket charmed to keep them warm all night, and he embraced her.

She rested her head on his chest, and soon they fell asleep that way, a promise of undying love exchanged, and a family in the way of being formed.


-->