Unofficial Portkey Archive

Chaotic Harmony by shadowofVoldemort
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Chaotic Harmony

shadowofVoldemort

I'm waiting, yet again. I'm still debating if I should call this a bad thing or not. There's a feeling called guilt here, but I try to ignore it. I hate it, so I try to ignore it. Yet it never goes away. I'm waiting for a message. Can it possibly take any longer to get here? I really don't know.

Wait, what was that? I heard something. I hear it again. Yes, that's the message. I send one back. Back and forth. Back and forth. We finally agree on something, and I'm sure I have the time to do this.

I run outside and apparate away from here. When I focus back on my surroundings, I see her waiting for me. She's facing away from me, so I sneak up behind her to surprise her.

She jumps in surprise, then almost tackles me when she realizes who it is. At first, all I can see is a lot of black hair, but then she pulls back and looks at me. I can't help but think that I know her from somewhere else; her blue eyes look familiar, even though I can't place them. Damn, I wish I could just figure this out. Oh well. Now is not the time to focus on trivial things like this.

She kisses me, and I'm glad to return her kiss. We have time; I know exactly when I have to leave. Holding her in my arms, I apparate us both to her flat; that's the best place for us to be together. No one ever goes there, so we won't be caught.

"We can't do this forever, Harmony. Hermione is starting to get suspicious."

"I know we can't, Harry. But we should make the most of the time we have together."

She's right, yet again. Now I know why she seems so familiar to me; she's a lot like Hermione, which must be the reason I fell in love with her so quickly. But she doesn't match up to Hermione; no one does. That means this makes even less sense to me; I have no clue why I'm doing this, but I don't question it. This has been a great month, and if I relived it, I can't think of anything that I would do differently.

~*~

I know, as does Harry, that it's time that he has to leave. Yet, unlike Harry, I know the whole story behind this; I could answer all of his questions, but I know that I can't. I understand the theory of all this now; I can't do anything stupid. That's a rule for everything, but applies more than usual in this particular situation.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I don't know if that's just what I did, or if he really does. I'm going to figure it out soon, though. He gets up to leave, and I follow him. He gets dressed and starts to walk out the door. I give him a kiss before he goes and say good-bye. This has to be one of the most confusing moments of my life. Is he really walking out of my life? I don't know how this will end.