Unofficial Portkey Archive

PK TEST UPLOADS by Nappamort
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

PK TEST UPLOADS

Nappamort

"Haha you idiot, what do you think you are doing?" An amused, but clearly male, voice said sounding horribly close to Ginny. "I'm trying to see if my butt looks big in this if you really must know" Another male said tiredly. "Millicent said my bum looked fat". The male laughed. "Crabbe your butt always looks fat, you are fat." Ginny breathed deeply. It was all just a horrible dream. It was not possible that Vincent Crabbe was in her dorm trying to determine whether his bum looked big or not. It was not possible that boys were even in her dorm. Ginny pinched herself and bit her lip as pain seared through her arm. Ok it wasn't a dream but clearly something wasn't right. "Oi Draco!" The male said still laughing, "Get your girly looking butt out of that bed and get dressed." Ginny sat up. "Draco?" she said confusedly. Blaise Zabini looked at her in concern. "Are you feeling ok Draco? You look a little pale." Crabbe snorted while trying to disentangle his robes from his head. "Well paler then usual" Blaise amended with an amused glint in his eyes. Ginny stared at Blaise blankly. "What are you doing in my dorm?" She said shocked. It then occurred to her that her voice was deep and not her voice at all. Blaise rolled his eyes. "Did you bang your head or something? If you don't remember this is my dorm too. I've only been sharing it with you for the past seven years." Ginny just stared at him. Why did Zabini keep calling her Draco? And why was the dorm so dark? Getting out of the bed she walked over to the mirror. She gaped in horror as the surprised face of Draco Malfoy stared back at her. His cold grey eyes widened in shock and his thin lips, for once free from his trademark sneer were open in panick. "This is not happening," She said hysterically. "Uhh you alright mate?" Blaise said looking genuinely worried at his friend's odd behaviour. "I'm fine" Ginny said weakly before fainting. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Draco smiled and rolled over in his bed. It was going to be a wonderful day, he could just tell. Sitting up he pushed the covers off him and stepped on to the floor. For some reason he felt a lot shorter then normal, but figured it was just because he had woken up; it had been a rough night. "Hmm what to wear" he said absently. He paused as his brain finally registered one fact; he wasn't in his dorm. "What the?" Draco said clearly puzzled. He became even more shocked when a soft musical voice issued from his mouth. "What's going on…?" Draco panicked. A girl sat up and rubbed her eyes tiredly. "What are you doing Ginny. Shutup would you, I'm trying to sleep." Draco stared at her perplexed. "My name is not Ginny" was all he could say, again in that same girlish voice. "Fine." Ginevra would you please shutup" The girl snapped. Draco stared at the girl thinking she was clearly mad. He felt his stomach grumble and looked at his stomach to find certain things distracting his vision "I have boobs," Draco exclaimed clearly horrified. He ran to the mirror and stared at the reflection. His face fell ludicrously as his gaze looked not onto the usual reflection he was used to seeing everyday but instead he saw a girl with deep brown eyes that were veiled with lustrous long lashes; they were amazingly dark despite her luxurious auburn hair. Her pretty soft lips were open in shock and her pale cheeks were lightly dusted with freckles; one would almost call them cute. Draco could only gape at the girl before him. It just could not be true. There was no way that he was in the body of none other then that damned she-weasel. "Ahhh this is a nightmare!" Draco exclaimed dramatically. The girl opened her eyes with a snap, "I though I told you to shut it. Geez, just because you go out with friggen Harry Potter doesn't make you the Queen of the World you know, some of us are actually trying to sleep." Draco's mouth fell open. "She goes out with Potter? Ugh talk about bad taste." OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ginny opened her eyes to see Blaise Zabini's face looking over her. To her left was Vincent Crabbe and on her right was Gregory Goyle. "Phew, Draco you gave us quite a fright. You alright?" Blaise said helping Ginny to her feet. "Umm I'm fine…" She said cautiously. It was obvious she was somehow in Malfoy's body, and in his dorm with his friends. "Well you better get dressed we're already late for breakfast and you know how Pansy hates to be kept waiting" Blaise said smirking as he said Pansy's name. "Uh right." Ginny said stupidly. She realised she wasn't being a very believable Malfoy, but she was so confused. "Draco?" Goyle said in his trollish accents. "Oh right" Ginny said blushing and walking over to Draco's drawers. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. Ginny opened them and pulled out the Hogwarts uniform throwing it unconcernedly on the bed. She then proceeded to pull of the silky pyjamas she was wearing and tried desperately not to blush. "Malfoy definitely has been holding out on us. Who knew he would have such a hot body. Ohh crap did I just think that?" Ginny mentally scolded herself and quickly got dressed. She looked in the mirror and again saw the familiar face of Draco Malfoy looking back at her. She hurriedly brushed her blonde hair and walked over to the group of Slytherin boys. "Ready" she said sighing. "Good. Uh you're not going to fix your hair?" Blaise asked looking at Draco's messy hair. "What?" Ginny said confused. "Never mind." Blasie said putting an arm around his friend. "C'mon, I'm starving." Blaise led Ginny out of the Slytherin's dormitorys and into the common room. It was rather different to what she expected. There was an open fire but it didn't give that same warmth the Gryffindor one did. The décor was all in green and silver of course and there were a lot of black leather armchairs dotted around. Blaise pulled her through the portrait hole and led her off to the Great Hall. He had been talking to her the whole way and all Ginny had been doing was saying `mmm or really?' from time to time. Blaise stopped and looked at her. "Are you sure you're alright. You've been acting so…odd." "I'm just tired" Ginny said quickly. These Slytherins were too sharp for their own good.